2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Random trans/parts of ZZ's Ifensi livestream today [4/28] (Some of the trans might seem cold,but ZZ is actually smiling throughout the livestream)

(More...)

> ZZ: Changing my pants,done *reads fans comments* "Imagined the process (of ZZ changing his pants)"..what's there to imagine about changing pants? How could there be any sound from changing pants? Changing my pants, hei xia! hei xia! hei xia! Unzipped my pants, put on my pants, chua! Chua! heyy~~ buttoned it,zipped it, chua! (idk how to translate the noises he made, but basically he is not filming himself and "dubbing" himself changing pants)

> ZZ: Who livestreamed changing pants? I didn't *laugh* Who said I livestreamed changing pants

(More...)

Omg... Did ZZ just tell me to imagine him taking off his pants... Can someone pinch me to confirm this? Hello from the other side... I must have died a thousand times......

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

Could anyone mind doing a quick translation? I really like Van's story :wub: Thank a lot.

I'll just do a summary here. ZZ gives his selfies to a crowd. A granny jokes that they are scraps / unwanted papers. ZZ feels that people dislike him and wants to take revenge (?). Next, ZZ gives photos of himself taken by fans, which turns out to be badly photoshopped photos, to a crowd. The crowd feels cheated.

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I'll just do a summary here. ZZ gives his selfies to a crowd. A granny jokes that they are scraps / unwanted papers. ZZ feels that people dislike him and wants to take revenge (?). Next, ZZ gives photos of himself taken by fans, which turns out to be badly photoshopped photos, to a crowd. The crowd feels cheated.

Thanks for your summary. But not quite get the idea behind the story. Does it mean the first photos is so bad/ugly so the granny joked about that. The second ones taking by fan are too good/beautiful to be real so the crowd feels cheated when comparing the two. Sorry because Eng is still my second language :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Thanks for your summary. But not quite get the idea behind the story. Does it mean the first photos is so bad/ugly so the granny joked about that. The second ones taking by fan are too good/beautiful to be real so the crowd feels cheated when comparing the two. Sorry because Eng is still my second language :sweatingbullets:

Oh, more accurately speaking, the granny is telling ZZ not to throw scraps on the floor. In the first panel, ZZ is throwing many selfies into the air as though he is throwing leaflets or scraps. (No apologies needed. xD)

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Step..by..step.. 

!!!!!

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

13062432_575871319256965_45278540181469213102897_575875999256497_682185857463352

FML !! OMG @ximichem thank you for sharing..i hope iits a good sign for the DVD release

I dunno why everytime i read or see all about the uncut version my heart beat faster ! Hope it will become true ! Then we can buy the dvd :phew:

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Sorry guys, so sorry but..

S.u.c.k.i.n.g FML FML

Hide contents

13124680_237155239973521_851808889535293

Cr on pic

Thank you so much @ximichem <3<3

i don't know why, but when i saw the pictures i see that they're not holding back at all.. sexually and emotionally. It made me so happy rather than aroused is it weird ?

It's like a reflection of how intimate they two could be.. arrrghh let's hope there will be the DVD release without any cut ;):)

• Like 19

53 minutes ago, specialforce said:

Thank you so much @ximichem <3<3

i don't know why, but when i saw the pictures i see that they're not holding back at all.. sexually and emotionally. It made me so happy rather than aroused is it weird ?

It's like a reflection of how intimate they two could be.. arrrghh let's hope there will be the DVD release without any cut ;):)

You have enter another level of yuzhou enlightment. Where everything is pure and no desire need.

And here I am still at the bottom of the deep hell. 

Spoiler

When I see the pic when JY literally just suck Wz's mouth into his own ( so. This is how mr.whale kiss when he was into it. Bottom or upper lip only is not enough. Has to be both at the same time!) My blood literally just come rushing straight to my brain. Lol. Just from one single picture. God damn it. How they do this sorcery to me . I literally feels hot and bothered by that screencaps alone.

Wishing for DVD release. Seriously it will be a treasure for our YuZhou university. There will be so much material to run research about.

Gah. I think I will have a nice dream tonight. 

Ciayo all! 

• Like 20