Quantcast

24 minutes ago, ryokise said:

(ZZ's reaction to Xiao shi talking about his sleeping hours is quite defensive here, I think he is afraid that fans will be worried about him? It's around 3.59 in this link on bilibili TV , and despite ZZ being a little agitated here, Xiao shi is still patient with ZZ and even asked him to eat more lol)>

Hmmm... Maybe ZZ was afraid that the fans would link his short sleeping time with a certain someone who is also insomniac? *delulu ON :phew:*

Thank you for the translation, @ryokise. Really appreciate it!

• Like 19

Amazing digital painting of JY by a fan using Clip Studio.  Wish I was this talented!

CR: @小死77

• Like 16

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Fan art

Credit:  Van字号

Reveal hidden contents

c084c691gw1f3cp7eregfj20jg3mzgxf.jpg

Could anyone mind doing a quick translation? I really like Van's story :wub: Thank a lot.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

I guess you haven't read why we think Shangyin is a curse. to make the story short, well, the boys' lives are starting to become as the lives of their characters in the story. and everyone is just dragged into it (including fans, staff, etc) hahahaha

20 hours ago, htuvecila said:

@charlie10:

Hide contents

Btw JY and ZZ are not the first and the last ones who are suppressed by unspoken rules, most of web series' actors encountered the same issue. We might feel it's worrisome but It's not that bad actually.

Well I kinda have unpopular opinion here

When YZ happened I was kinda worried and wanted them to make it subtle. At the same time I wished couple fans to stay calm too.

When YZ is separated I think it's not that bad, it's not like they are banned officially for their individual projects infinitely. They will come back as 2 strong individuals later.

Just wanna post this so some of you feel less burdened about the ban. All is well. What we can do now is wait :)

I feel less burdened after reading this. thanks!

• Like 4

I didn't notice this part until keep refreshing youtube for YZ..

Spoiler

• Like 14

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Random trans/parts of ZZ's Ifensi livestream today [4/28] (Some of the trans might seem cold,but ZZ is actually smiling throughout the livestream)

(More...)

> ZZ: Changing my pants,done *reads fans comments* "Imagined the process (of ZZ changing his pants)"..what's there to imagine about changing pants? How could there be any sound from changing pants? Changing my pants, hei xia! hei xia! hei xia! Unzipped my pants, put on my pants, chua! Chua! heyy~~ buttoned it,zipped it, chua! (idk how to translate the noises he made, but basically he is not filming himself and "dubbing" himself changing pants)

> ZZ: Who livestreamed changing pants? I didn't *laugh* Who said I livestreamed changing pants

(More...)

Omg... Did ZZ just tell me to imagine him taking off his pants... Can someone pinch me to confirm this? Hello from the other side... I must have died a thousand times......

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

Could anyone mind doing a quick translation? I really like Van's story :wub: Thank a lot.

I'll just do a summary here. ZZ gives his selfies to a crowd. A granny jokes that they are scraps / unwanted papers. ZZ feels that people dislike him and wants to take revenge (?). Next, ZZ gives photos of himself taken by fans, which turns out to be badly photoshopped photos, to a crowd. The crowd feels cheated.

• Like 13

Just now, ximichem said:

Step..by..step.. 

!!!!!

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

13062432_575871319256965_45278540181469213102897_575875999256497_682185857463352

XIMIIII AAHHHHHHH

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Step..by..step.. 

!!!!!

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

13062432_575871319256965_45278540181469213102897_575875999256497_682185857463352

Oh my God!!! 

*fainted*

Where can I get the uncut DVD!? 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Step..by..step.. 

!!!!!

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

(squeals in every languages available)

THANK YOU SO MUCH OML

Spoiler

d3FyC2PNcHRvj81G.gif

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I'll just do a summary here. ZZ gives his selfies to a crowd. A granny jokes that they are scraps / unwanted papers. ZZ feels that people dislike him and wants to take revenge (?). Next, ZZ gives photos of himself taken by fans, which turns out to be badly photoshopped photos, to a crowd. The crowd feels cheated.

Thanks for your summary. But not quite get the idea behind the story. Does it mean the first photos is so bad/ugly so the granny joked about that. The second ones taking by fan are too good/beautiful to be real so the crowd feels cheated when comparing the two. Sorry because Eng is still my second language :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Thanks for your summary. But not quite get the idea behind the story. Does it mean the first photos is so bad/ugly so the granny joked about that. The second ones taking by fan are too good/beautiful to be real so the crowd feels cheated when comparing the two. Sorry because Eng is still my second language :sweatingbullets:

Oh, more accurately speaking, the granny is telling ZZ not to throw scraps on the floor. In the first panel, ZZ is throwing many selfies into the air as though he is throwing leaflets or scraps. (No apologies needed. xD)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

This is not updating,,it's just zoom-in..

!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

13100958_491051684421431_737120572189248

Lemme pretend not to see it to keep my innocence... B)

• Like 12