Hi everyone! Been a lurker in this wonderful little corner for a bit now. <3 I was watching the newest subbed BTS by LovelyThings and Ryokise, and was inspired by a particular moment. I loved it so much I had to make some gifs and write this post haha.

First, this is the video

4xZgrwo.gif

Before I reached this part of the video, my spirits have sunk a little because this BTS itself confirms that the leg-warming part was orchestrated (at 9:51 mark, the staff instructs ZZ to warm JY's legs). ZZ obliges but at first, it looks and sounds fake and playful. Even the staff acknowledges it, and so instructs ZZ for more contact, and even throws a lighthearted "I want to kill you!" at 11:04 when JY and ZZ cackle exaggeratedly instead of act lovey-dovey as instructed.  But ZZ's concern for JY's stiff calves is genuine. Perhaps ZZ didn't thought they'd freeze so much from the fishing scene they earlier did. JY acts tough-like and insists a calf's muscles ought to be stiff.

The first true sign of their free will in this scene is when ZZ tells JY "Let's do it according to how we feel" (11:31). This is after the staff told JY to act like he's in bliss even as he confessed that his legs had gone numb and could barely feel ZZ's massage. The staff can be cruel sometimes lol. ZZ asks JY how he feels and drums against his legs playfully. The staff instructs him to do it properly, to be sincere. ZZ repeats the word "Sincere". Maybe it sparks something in him, because he stops the drumming, takes a quick look at JY, and then unzips his jacket. No one tells him to do so, he just does.

It says so much about ZZ that his idea of sincerely helping another person is not just to help with his hands, but with his--and I mean this in the purest way--body. Like JY, he gives more than what scripts and their production team tells them to. Sure, the scene is orchestrated, but they turn it into something so honest. They both know that scene is supposed to be for show, but JY is genuine with his feelings (to the point that CJD tells him not to refute her as the author) and ZZ is genuine in wanting to help. He sees the leg rubs aren't doing anything, so he offers more warmth even if it means less comfort for him.

Gpv3ITE.png

ZjgeHmj.png

I merged these four pictures for less lag, but they all share the same thought: JY WAS SO CONFUSED AT FIRST. The poor half-frozen whale is staring dumbly at ZZ. Probably thinking why on earth ZZ was taking off his clothing in that kind of weather. He stares and stares. ZZ cheerfully shares his warmth. This is the part that made me want to gif all of it. I'm dying to have a glimpse of how JY was feeling at that moment. See, his legs were cold as heck, but he was prodded by staff to act like they weren't. Instead of getting a break first (a warm drink or a heat pad for his legs maybe), he was supposed to act sweetly? At 11:35, you can see him clenching and unclenching his hand. He must be so cold at that point, only his pride and commitment to his role won't let him admit it. If his co-star isn't someone as creative and quick-thinking like ZZ, he maybe would've endured an hour of discomfort and futile leg-rubbing for the camera. But no, in front of him was someone who didn't shy away from body contact and who really wanted him feel better. You can see his discomfort ebb away when he finally figures out what ZZ's plan is. "OH, HEAT PADS!" *face lights up*

2PabpoT.gif

Idk but I laughed when JY asked "What are you doing?" in a near-whisper, like he's almost fearing ZZ lost his sanity. Hahahaha. Just look at 11:53 to 11:58, he looks so lost. I love JY when he's in his cocky-and-in-control mode, but I love seeing him being vulnerable and swept away by ZZ more. Especially in their earlier moments together, when he was still reserved and ZZ was more open and tactile.

Also, I think even the staff doesn't immediately realize ZZ's plan with the heat pads? Someone chuckled when ZZ unzipped, but maybe it was due to JY's reaction. Perhaps like JY, it takes them a bit to figure it out.

This is it for my first post (too long omg sorry!) I hope you all have a lovely day!

Edited by sunrises
imgur links added!
  • Like 21

15 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Hide contents

. I think the first time i heard a song that was produced/composed by a mainland chinese singer that i thought was actually good, that shut me up a little bit, was ZZ's song on the radio. I didn't know it was ZZ that sang it at the time, i didn't even know who ZZ was, since that was before i watched shangyin. But yeah that was ZZ. Even hong kong is really lacking in good original music now too.

I will be honest I am surprised when you said you thought ZZ's song was the only creative one and China lacks creativity. If you find ZZ song creative, that means China does have creativity. I am not talking about Kpop but chinese music. I religiously follow all the charts, vchart, weibo pop chart etc. and I have to say, some songs are so awesome (even if they dont belong to my idols or not even any other idol, jsut normal singers or lesser known singers) and those songs are doing very well. That shows that unlike KPOP, CPOP is more free of idol culture.I am sharing a link of a recent song that I liked below this video that is original and was in top 10 in v-chart. Listen to it and tell me that you still think China is lagging creativity wise. 

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2753359

And here, listen to this, umm yes this is Adele's song but you have to be creative to even think of singing it this way. This video clip of this guy singing this song went viral not only in China but all over the world, and this singer went on to win the competition. He is the best I have ever ever ever heard in my life. The format of the show is singing competition, so ofc all songs were previously sung, but all the singers gave the songs a new color which is nothing but creativity.

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

My friend shared this with me so it must be important... LOL. 

Spoiler

6Fncthr.jpg

Translated by my friend: 3 SINGLE persons are gonna go back home to celebrate CNY (Chinese New Year).

Discuss. LOL. 

On another note, for Malaysians, there is an unofficial fanclub for Jingyu on Weibo. If you have weibo, you can search for this: 伴鲸遨游 - 黄景瑜大马粉丝后援会

They are buying the TrendHealth magazine in bulk so if you want to buy one, you can buy through them. It's their first time buying in bulk so I didn't join yet. I bought on my own first. Maybe I'll buy through them later if it's cheaper. 

They posted in Chinese but I've talked to them and asked if they could also post in English because most Malaysian Chinese can speak English quite well :-)

I hope Jingyu can gain more Malaysian fans so that we can have a small fm in Malaysia and hope to join in organising event or something just like the China fanclub. 

@gashupingo The key earrings, Remember the Background VCR for JY's concert for fans? In one of the bg scenes, there was a key and lock in shape of a heart. Could be just coincidences but hey Ill take what I can get. :D 

JY and ZZ be looking great as ever! Lunar New Year was yesterday or today? Anyways Happy Lunar Year everyone. Let's have another great and better year for YuZhou. Wishing for JY and ZZ's more success and achievements, JY for health and safety for his new movie/drama and recognitions and acting awards, and ZZ to finally have a drama or movie (so secretive/ when will his management start announcing his film and tv projects other than variety? T-T) and longevity on his music career. Keep on the supports so they could be shining stars within the starry night skies.

@justalurker123  I take it you've seen what I've said a few pages back, maybe more as I read your post, it's sounds like what I've posted. Anyways, no harm or offense to Baizhou fans. It's just that I think some Baizhou (or JY only fans) can be a little too aggressive and possessive, it's not a great thing to do.It happens to all fandoms though, so I'm not singling out ZZ's fans or you for that matter. 

Spoiler

To be fair, that's how I was back then, and still am sometimes, but I've try not to get into it. I try to keep myself in check, and remind myself that they're human and will do what they want or have to. I speak this in a most respecting way, in which sometimes I or anyone will come off as offensive since this is Internet and we speak in nonverbal communications. Some will take an offense some don't. In conclusion, we're all humans but that doesnt mean we have to control and manipulate others. And that's what SOME only fans are or just DIE Hard fans do. 

As for my comment on ZZ being more effeminate (and this goes out to everyone reading this) you can't deny the way that his stylists would make him more metrosexual or more femine. Now is it him that's making these suggestions, his management perhaps or just his stylists doing? I don't know, but sometimes it's a hit and miss, but most of the time he still look good even if it's a miss.

About being metrosexual or being seen as feminine, there's nothing wrong with that. To me it's just he looks too clean (image and style wise) and since I'm more of a rock/metal/messy look kinda girl, I just wish that Asians would embrace the messy and rock image. I love his grungy, edgy, rock and heavy metal looks \m/. And they did amazing on ZZ during his Paris/Givenchy looks. Thank you stylists! You did great. 

Back to ZZ's Paris trip. Sina Fashion (I think it's fashion) went around asking who's the best dressed. I was happy that not only ZZ (who was looking oh so sexy with that smoldering look he had) was mentioned but Vaness Wu of the original F4 group. Although ZZ was mentioned a lot of times compared to him. SimplyloveTimmy uploaded it in YouTube so feel free to watch it when you can.

@crystalclear18 I find China to be one of the creativite countries when it comes to music (Japan and US up too). Chinese languages is very complex, and the way they use it in songs is truly outstanding. The play on words in music is very well done, especially once you get the theme or idea about the song. You should listen to more Chinese songs to get a vibe. Even Chinese pop is different from Western pop. If you need help just search in youtube. If not PM me to recommend you some, but better if you just listen to the songs that JY and ZZ used during their fan concert of YuZhou fan made videos. More so of JY (hint, he mostly used Jay chou's songs and he's got some great music.)

Spoiler

@swong2330 omg, I saw that video too. HS, that guy is brilliant. But the faces and reactions of the C-Celebs were hilarious! 

Spoiler

@sunrises I see what you mean. I had a hunch that some of the BTS were scripted but seeing the full, noncut bts confirmed it BUT! Their actions, for the most part, are genuine.

Spoiler

Con't

The heat pad with YZ, their playfulness, ZZ touching JY's you know what while JY going after ZZ's butt (seems like these two it's instinctively between them,) the secretive smiles and  glances at each other during promotion (like having their own world, but the most important part is after Shangyin, they're still great friends and tries to help out each other's (sometimes to the point of sharing wardrobes? Or are those just fan gifts?) and treats their fans very well with sweets (specially for CPF, because despite the ban, these two are still giving out details that could hinder their careers. And you think this is just for the sake of pleasing us? They don't have to do these you know and could just keep their whatever private.

Spoiler

Con't

So for that I'm very appreciative when they do give us.) The bed did wonders to these two "for the sake of art" as the staff says and I thank CJD, the staff, FengWen, and most importantly YuZhou. Even with the bed and all the forces of "Universe", if the the two doesn't have any liking to each other and are just in for work, it would show seeing as they're just beginners and the amount of time they had to film. 

(Oot: Anyone know what happened to Shibukedang? It's probably gonna be release this year but I feel like they're being monitored by Sparta.)

@abhishikta @zhouboymy take on how YZ got together. Looooong read. 

Spoiler

yours and everyone's opinion and analysis matters because different perspectives are always great to hear or read in this instance. As for how JY and ZZ got together well I really don't have a clue but My speculation is that after working in this drama, their world have been opened to a broader spectrum, and their views in life changed.

Both accepted that if they ever fall in Love with the same sex, they can't help it but love and cherish them. The two never outRight said that they aren't opposed to same sex so that says something to a country where gays aren't openly accepted yet. Especially Asian community, in which gays are seen with comedic tropes or tragedy. 

Okay, let's start in the beginning. Two strangers meet for the first time. One is a newbie/student actor and the other is a model turned actor, FOB actor so to speak. So when they have to sleep in a bed for a month (for anyone who can answer me: did they film while sleeping on the same bed or was that for the preparation for the roles and then filming?), the first few days would probably be awkward and strange.

So imagine sharing a bed with a total stranger. Not your family or friend that matter. So the two put up their best to act accordingly to their roles and what was given to them. Especially the pressure from the staff to act for the sake of art. 

Now when they began filming they're halfway in getting into their roles. And from the help of staff and ZZ, JY was able to prove his acting. You can tell that JY is dependent on others as he is still a baby In acting but their interactions are cute. 

Seeing the whole thing now ZZ is open and friendly with everyone but guard his emotions well. But JY is very open when it comes to his feelings and emotions but close off to people he doesn't know. So they're like the exact opposite but blends well. I think both JY and ZZ had taken some of each other's personality now and you can tell. It's subtle butnits there.

During promotion, I say this was the turning point. The two had adjusted to sleeping with each other and having god knows what they do at night (most likely just talking and exchanging stories) but to suddenly stop sleeping with someone would throw you off. I think when you already have someone sleeping on the same bed as you (as I used to share bed with my sisters) the comfort of having someone by your side and the knowledge of someone there makes you comfortable and peace of mind. 

So you can see how the boys was affected during the time when they had been separated by whoever or whatever. Now whatever they are can still tell, if you really know where to look, that they still keep in tough and maybe in some kind of relationship. Whether it be a really good friend's (who shares their clothes) or more well that's up in the air. I'm more inclined that they're in a relationship as with the evidence just keeps piling up. But if it's just coincidences, we'll let us have more coincidences. 

@pygmalion30 he looks great with specs. So cute! That's so me. I can't see richard simmons when I don't have my glasses on. 

For CPFs, underneath those two jackets of Pygmalion's link, is a yellow shirt btw. I saw another clip and for no reason he starts unzipping. The 2 jackets. And Tada, what do you know? a bright yellow shirt under. And I was like ZZ! Really!? He didn't have to show us what's inside but hey. You really have a certain Yellow in your mind and heart eh?

Question: Before I end this, was it Beijing or Shanghai that's considered a home in YuZhou concerning Johnny's old Weibo post?

Um, thank you for taking time to read this very long post. Haven't posted in about 3 weeks but feels like months. Now I gotta go back to sleep seeing as I'm typing this the time is 1:58 am. 

• Like 13

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris for Givenchy

Cr -PussyCAT-

Spoiler

005APBbDly1fc4venqk88j31h327mhdy.jpg

005APBbDly1fc4vepl7ocj31fs25n7wm.jpg

005APBbDly1fc4verenzqj31c6209hdx.jpg

005APBbDly1fc4veuf2hwj31dj22bb2c.jpg

005APBbDly1fc4vesxec5j31bc1z04qt.jpg

005APBbDly1fc4vevkndqj30qo1bd4qr.jpg

ZZ - Paris to Shanghai 270117

Spoiler

Cr Dog_Cat瑜洲双人站

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwjrqs5j30qo140q9v.jpg

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwmwsu5j30qo140jy0.jpg

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwnie3ij30qo13zdlt.jpg

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwo1e8gj30q5137tft.jpg

JY - Shanghai to Dalian 270117

Spoiler

Cr Dog_Cat瑜洲双人站

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwj5utyj30qo140td3.jpg

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwlpa9pj31400qodlr.jpg

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwmg96ej31400qojxs.jpg

006Cu8nLgy1fc4gwnn0onj30qo1400xj.jpg

ZZ - From 少年企画NEWS

Spoiler

006pouDkly1fc4z5y2wg0g30b406918w.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z5lizmeg30b40694qp.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z5nzudpg30b4069e81.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z5uh0y3g30b4069e4v.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z5sdslsg30b4069npd.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z5wkjsig30b40691kx.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z621n4vg30b4069x6p.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z66vlj3g30b4069anp.gif

006pouDkly1fc4z6530vqg30b4069e81.gif

JY - Ocean Whale gif

Spoiler

Cr JYDT_U

006aK5F2ly1fc3426wcmeg30a907dnpd.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc34gwscl7g30a807cb2c.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc34yxov0tg30a907bqv5.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc341r6uw4g307d07dnis.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc34zitgp6g30d307dkjn.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc342a0t96g30a907dqv5.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc35182tpbg30cx07bnpe.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc3421ed3bg309707du11.gif

006aK5F2ly1fc355m7lh1g30ab07cx6t.gif

Fanart by MY张三疯

Spoiler

e53eda74ly1fc4chrpiznj20wt1euwkb.jpg

e53eda74ly1fc4chtoavyj20wt1euajt.jpg

e53eda74ly1fc4chv8zwqj20wt1eu79s.jpg

e53eda74ly1fbzqvtrfw2j20yn0yo7fb.jpg

• Like 12

JY studio weibo update

过去一年,感恩相伴。未来一年,瑜你同行。新年快乐,鸡年大吉

006u6uFmly1fc514buxktj31ww3a4qv6.jpg

Cr sguie

Spoiler

006h1MyKgy1fc52esy05nj30pi19cb29.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc52f28pkuj30pi19cb29.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc52f0unuej30ol17phdt.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc52eyk47yj30ul1idx6p.jpg

JY - Leon Mag February issue 2017

lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif

64825719ly1fc56e3epntj24li2yox6p.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 昌涛Vic

64825719ly1fc56e1oovaj21en1ph4b9.jpg

64825719ly1fc56e5hsa5j22yo3tib2a.jpg

64825719ly1fc56e087r0j237e44r7wj.jpg

64825719ly1fc56e7nesrj24g02v44qq.jpg

64825719ly1fc56e9yr41j22yo4g0hdu.jpg

64825719ly1fc56ecfiprj22yo4g0npe.jpg

64825719ly1fc56eenjy4j22yo4g07wi.jpg

64825719ly1fc56egypbsj22yo4g0e82.jpg

Cr sguie

Spoiler

C3KbCJcUcAEvYPP.jpg

C3KbCJdVYAYnO6c.jpg

Random YZ. Leon Mag is CPF? laugh.gif

Spoiler

Cr DoubleJ1107, Nara7777 and shuN_JnT

006DqhW3gy1fc5adjkgjmj30qo0qotg8.jpg

006DqhW3gy1fc5adlw23ej30qo0qodjy.jpg

C3KXdcqVYAAz4DY.jpg

006DqhW3gy1fc5adlbghdj30qo0qo0xa.jpg

b95e15c3gy1fc5aiy288dj215f0qo0z8.jpg

b95e15c3gy1fc5aizmfohj20np0zkqak.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

C3KnjiaUEAA_wRS.jpg

YZ manip

Cr YuzhouStudio19520

Spoiler

C3D4_mRUkAA7QLy.jpg

Cr ADDIKTED

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgy1fc5cud0cabj30jg0ge79u.jpg

• Like 15

ZZ - Cr [Bags包先生]

C3K-zNnUYAA-Rmd.jpg

ZZ - Paris to Shanghai 260117

Cr Vuc瑜皇洲帝保洁大叔

Spoiler

C3KMacLUcAAScr_.jpg

C3KMbnVVcAAfDKY.jpg

C3KMcTQUEAEYld7.jpg

Cr zhu

Spoiler

C3GRCSkUMAA_P7p.jpg

C3GRvQ5UcAA_V-W.jpg

C3GR8NgVUAEKoFL.jpg

C3GSAzuUYAA31FG.jpg

C3GSCcVUkAEYmNX.jpg

C3GSFJoUoAAzrbL.jpg

C3GSHjiUEAA1T72.jpg

Cr prettycat

Spoiler

C3KpWEFUcAATsFn.jpg

C3KpWEFVYAkFDJe.jpg

C3KpWEDUoAAljx2.jpg

C3KpWHKUYAUjpWc.jpg

JY - Beijing to Shanghai 210117

Spoiler

Cr cheese

C3K8ctuUEAAQSWh.jpg

C3K8ctwUoAE5m0Z.jpg

C3K8ctuUYAEBaow.jpg

C3K8ctuUYAATtfl.jpg

JY - gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

IEOmuVpd.gif

awIY7yaA.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr 寻找海因的zaza

78c4980dly1fc5ctspyy6j20zk0zk4a9.jpg

FMV. LOL ZZ is cleaning up the house, cooking while waiting for whale to come home for Chinese New Year

Spoiler

• Like 13

Dudes, it's my personal opinion what I find creative and what I find good music. Plus it's not like I don't know how chinese music sounds like, I am chinese, I grew up listening to chinese music. I know there is good chinese music. What I mean is more of the recent modern songs keep repeating the same style and similar melody. Also with less of a climax so it sounds more flat in general.

On top of that many younger idols/stars have poor singing ability, I notice this in particular with hong kong singers.  In a way chinese singers are more removed from the idol culture of Korea but there certainly is idol culture since many young chinese singers are chosen for their looks first and foremost. They actually don't sing especially well, that's why sometimes they are labelled as either an idol (looks) or the hardworking/effort driven type (based on having a beautiful voice or being a great singer).

In fact there have been many interviews with ZZ where the interviewer has said that ZZ doesn't even need to work so hard improving his music etc because he is so good looking that he can just sell based on that alone, but that he chooses to work hard anyway. ZZ is still branded as an idol in the chinese music industry even though he actually is a musician. I like the way the chorus in his songs sounds unique from other songs. 

So before you tell me to brush up on my knowledge, consider that it's not really lack of exposure that's causing me to say this. 

• Like 10

ZZ's work/studio weibo update

C3LVIIiUcAEKl_-.jpg

Spoiler

C3LcTraWEAAr_G5.jpg

C3LVIIlUkAA6TTV.jpg

Givenchy weibo 

Spoiler

Cr [Givenchy紀梵希]

C3G_jjPUEAALe7v.jpg

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy)

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrushZZ

C3Ls_j7UkAAcKG0.jpg

C3Ls_j8UoAIOR25.jpg

C3LtCZ8VMAE25yl.jpg

C3LtCaLUoAEr2qR.jpg

C3LtCZ7UoAALLZL.jpg

ZZ - Gif (Lexus Ad)

Cr [眞的特想]

005FYVrXgy1fc4ezuohrbg30nk0dcb2d.gif

Spoiler

005FYVrXgy1fc4ezyu5sjg30nk0dc7wi.gif

005FYVrXgy1fc4f05ftsng30nk0dchdx.gif

005FYVrXgy1fc4f0dmvw6g30nk0dcb2g.gif

JY - Shanghai to Dalian 260117

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团]

C3GvfwVUYAAgCtK.jpg

C3GvghqUYAA5WdN.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr Joeychika滑板姐姐

006pxJsjgy1fc4wld3a71j30qo0sj416.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fc1tz3jo67j30om0g8myl.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fc1tx4hwh6j30m80fz0um.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fc1tx3nduoj30m80gl75p.jpg

Fanart by mhmp135

Spoiler

006rQPoJgy1fc4h6gknbaj30x20qohdt.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fc4i9h0313j20gf0gfdrt.jpg

• Like 16

@1blankstare

I agree with your analysis about the beginning of YuZhou, especially-

Spoiler

About the forced co-habitation. Considering the roles they were playing it was obvious that their consciousness would be hightened while sharing a same bed with a relatively stranger with whom they had to enact intimate scenes. And I feel that when the first layer of ice was broken the sense of attraction seeped into their conscious level. For most of the people, it's always a struggle to come face to face with their feelings at the initial stage, and it's more so if that growing feelings are for someone of same gender. Companionship is a mesmerizing thing if you can find the right one. I personally feel that JY took more time to come around his feelings for ZZ. But then again, it's very hard to speculate about such things without concrete evidence. Sometimes, it's hard to deduce our own heart, let alone others. :sweatingbullets:

-----------------------------------------------------------

About the scripted BTS-

Spoiler

I have already penned my own take on this scripted BTS stuff, so, I'm not gonna rephrase and bore you guys, but I must say that just because a scene is staged doesn't make it any less real. It's the emotion that matters most. A scripted kiss can be a very much real one, with reallove and passion. A scripted cry can be stemmed out of a real sorrow burried in an actor's heart. This is exactly how showmances (a romance that grows during the shoot of a movie or show) start and in later stage bloom into a full fledged romance. 

And moreover, NOT EVERYTHING was scipted. Those surprised looks, surreptitous glances, shy smiles, heated gaze, quickly aversion of eyes, little uncessesary touches were NOT fake. These are two very young and first time actors we are talking about here. And the shooting span lasted roughly a couple of months. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I see our boys sharing wardrobe or making similar fashion choices my sugar high skyrocketes!!!:wub: For me, it's their way of making a confirmation about You-know-what!B) I've seen my fair share of bromances or bestie behaviour, in my own life and on silver screen, and I can tell that what we are seeing here is in no way falls in either category. But this is just what I think, not a battle cry for those who don't agree. Heh.:D

And "coincidences"? The universe is rarely so lazy. 

Thank you bearology, for making my day with all those comparative wardrobe pics and fanarts!:lol:

------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was terribly wrong of me but I was kinda doing happy dance reading (cuz I couodn't watch the vid; the didn't work for me) that ZZ couldn't see without his glasses! I can't see without my glasses too!!! I feel you, ZZ, but wanna high five? With our glasses on, of course!:w00t: 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, can you suggest me some complete YuZhou/HaiYin fanfics? 

Thanks.

Abbie

P.S- is it just me or ZZ really looks quite skinny recently?

• Like 9

@crystalclear18 my bad :confounded: sorry. To be fair it sounded you were talking about general Chinese music and not the just on modern music. If we're talking about modern music it's mostly Pop music now a days. Every pop music is the same in every country though. Repetitive and lack of creativity, but there are some that stands out. But yeah I agree with you on the idol and singer aspects. It's spot on. It's one of the reason why I love ZZ. He's seen as an idol (I don't see him as one and he doesn't either but why doesn't he try to change his image?) but still pushes himself to prove others that he isn't just all looks. The dude is amazing and beast on almost every musical instrument he knows. Especially on the guitar. 

Edit: Abbie, yep! The camera picks up on every emotions no matter how hard you try to mask it. But editing comes into play but even releasing the full clips and non edit version. Others can still tell that it's real. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

5MilesLoves weibo update

http://www.weibo.com/p/10151501_60782174

Thanks @prima13facie for the link music.163.com/#/song?id=420400240

Sorry I can't find this song in Youtube, if anyone know.

@Johnny黄景瑜 
@许魏洲ZZ 

006vBjclgy1fc5m3ui6tyj30u01hcagc.jpg

A few more fanarts 

Cr 呼呼花-. LOL Poor HuangWhale

a966fe84gy1fc5o6jvriyj20gf0gf77n.jpg

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fc5n2st8qaj20rs13bq9y.jpg

Cr Hako缺魚粥

Spoiler

006quQ8Pgy1fc5poz3mdqj30jg0i0q7n.jpg

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

Spoiler

006h9I6Cgy1fc5wcp70cvj30x60zkkjl.jpg

Cr MY张三疯

Spoiler

e53eda74ly1fc5d7v08q5j20qn15onn4.jpg

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

Spoiler

006qo2bbgy1fc5ozmzup1j30om1gitbx.jpg

006qo2bbgy1fc5ozla9kkj30om1gi0x4.jpg

006qo2bbgy1fc5ovi414dj30hs0hsaco.jpg

Hm...Now I want to do the Wardrobe of love post again lxhxixi_org.gif 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

@crystalclear18 my bad :confounded: sorry. To be fair it sounded you were talking about general Chinese music and not the just on modern music. If we're talking about modern music it's mostly Pop music now a days. Every pop music is the same in every country though. Repetitive and lack of creativity, but there are some that stands out. But yeah I agree with you on the idol and singer aspects. It's spot on. It's one of the reason why I love ZZ. He's seen as an idol (I don't see him as one and he doesn't either but why doesn't he try to change his image?) but still pushes himself to prove others that he isn't just all looks. The dude is amazing and beast on almost every musical instrument he knows. Especially on the guitar. 

Edit: Abbie, yep! The camera picks up on every emotions no matter how hard you try to mask it. But editing comes into play but even releasing the full clips and non edit version. Others can still tell that it's real. 

Lol its fine. :) Well, maybe i was generalizing a bit too much. Maybe you could tell me about some other singers with good modern songs that are original like ZZ's, Cause i hardly hear about any mainland chinese singer/composer that's really good, i mean everyone practically everywhere is always talking about jay chou and maybe older singers in the industry like eason, but not much about mainland singers. PM me if you think its going to be too OT lol, unless other ppl want to know too?

Technically repetitiveness and lack of creativity is supposed to be a problem in american music/hollywood too, according to ppl who know better than me, it takes them a short period of time to put together something catchy but isn't especially original or musically inspiring. All i can say is that at least it sounds different to the ppl listening lol.. 

I think ZZ is trying to change his image by improving on his music, but there's nothing really bad about ppl being a fan of his looks/personality as well. He did get famous from something other than music so its a bit harder to change his image. Plus, he didn't really consider singing that early on and its something that he's more or less learning, unlike when he is playing the guitar or dancing. I don't think he dislikes being called an idol, i think he takes it as something he can be proud of, unless ppl are saying he can't do other things.. Omg.. You guys do not know how hard i cringed when i was watching him receive that sina award...... His speech...... He totally called out the ppl who doubted him or said he couldn't sing.............................. That's the side of him we don't see very often. He's got a higher EQ than me, so i hope it didn't richard simmons ppl off too much... There's a faster way of getting "banned" officially or unofficially and that's by offending your "elders" in the industry or coming off as being too arrogant. Of course he has some very good reasons to be angry at all the ppl who made things so hard for him (and we're not even talking about anything YZ related). But yeah... X_____X

Anyways, its getting close to that time so

Happy Lunar New Years to everyone!  :D 

• Like 6

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy) 210117

Cr InstantCrushZZ

Spoiler

C3O1chSUMAE6BaF.jpg

C3O1chXUEAEHOj2.jpg

Cr PussyCat. Look at people behind ZZ. Modelling is a hard job cj_org.gif 

Spoiler

C3OcEsGUkAIiSHb.jpg

C3OcHkuUEAA5haB.jpg

C3OcLp9VcAILlQh.jpg

C3OcSNUVUAIkq5N.jpg

C3Ocil8VYAEHQG4.jpg

C3OctT3UMAA4zbK.jpg

C3OcyT_UEAEpGrE.jpg

Cr daydreamer_. Poor Kitten, he must be cold pcmoren_wu_org.png

Spoiler

006CX6BMgy1fc5lfb7repj33uw2o2e86.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fc5lfd59u0j32xc2dgnpg.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fc5lfg36jkj33344mohdy.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fc5g0axcjwj334o2fkhdw.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fc5g0zmezmj332c2aghdw.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fc5g12zep6j33uw2kl4qu.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fc5g1ginqfj32wg41c7wl.jpg

ZZ - Paris to Shanghai 260117

Cr eversince

Spoiler

C3PKnYOWIAEcMlG.jpg

Cr [prettycat1020]

Spoiler

C3PE-UlUkAYyQs2.jpg

C3PFAHJVUAABtR8.jpg

C3PFBBpVUAAtmso.jpg

C3PFR5zUYAA812H.jpg

C3PDVedUkAAy963.jpg

C3PDWziUkAAQWTZ.jpg

C3PDX6GVYAEYuck.jpg

C3PDjtcUcAE_aw1.jpg

JY - Leon Mag Feb issue 2017

Spoiler

Cr [宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿]

C3PAxwmVMAEIYX4.jpg

C3PAyrnUcAAn7I1.jpg

C3PAz-TVcAEwdcx.jpg

• Like 13

This is the right photo 5MilesLove posted. I had no idea how to save live photo from weibo :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

JY - I'm not sure when LOL

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

006pwVc7ly1fc6awo7zttj30gu0fz4b0.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fc6awv906nj30d20h8wpk.jpg

Throwback Happy Camp 280316. ZZ's face laugh.gif

Spoiler

Cr 顾海的电动小毛驴

006qhmSlly1fc65umjkssj30qo0zkn26.jpg

Throwback Run For Time 2 Recoding 010416. Cr 瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌 shamea_org.gif

Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgy1fc5fbw55dag20hw0hwkjp.gif

This is too good!!! shamea_org.gif Made by whalecat22 in ADDIKTED

006ryF9Kgy1fc66askkudg30b409w4qx.gif

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr on pic

b0e4344fly1fc6e5eu3njg20aq0e8u10.gif

This is the guy ZZ said is his idol as an actor right? Did I remember it right?

Spoiler

This actor is JY's co-star in Guns and Kidneys. When fans visited JY in Baotou, they used to ask him to sign "For ZhouZhou" for ZZ. He was asking who's ZZ that he kept signing for laugh.gif. By the way, he followed ZZ around or on ZZ's bday (can't remember sorry). Some fans believe it was JY's present to his Kitten. He tagged ZZ in his recent weibo post. Any ideas why? If not I will take this as some kind of sugar laugh.gif 

C3Pt_K8VMAAzChi.jpg

C3Pt_K8UcAAs0lz.jpg

• Like 16

JY weibo update

#春节福不福#一只鲸鱼携一条狗一只熊祝大家鸡年大吉 实在是没有跟鸡的合影[笑cry]祝大家过年吃不胖 冻不着 多收红包 开开心心

7695a96dly1fc6lr04q6wj22c02wzu0x.jpg

7695a96dly1fc6lr2in62j22c02wznp5.jpg

Omo!!!!! BEARRRRRRRR!!!!! BEARRRRR!!!!!! BEARRRRRR!!!!!!

lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif 

• Like 14

''Happy Rooster New Year'' everyone! :lol:..(oh right, congrats on my 'first' emoticon on soompi!lol..never knew how to add such things till now..IT dead, me!).   Wish everyone a Healthy Peaceful Joyful Lunar New Year and may our YuZhou boys be blessed with abundance of more love, ''freedom'' and opportunities in their personal and public life this year and all the years to come (and same for us all ^_^).. May there be lots more YuZhou sugars and candies showering on us this year (since deprived of them badly lately..) Awwhhh.. whatever, let's continue to 'rejoice' in our love and passion for our boys and wish them and each other the very best in the year ahead.  Keep up the good positive spirit everyone.  Always count your blessings daily, for healthy bodies, families, friends, jobs, etc they are all precious blessings.. SO WE ARE BLESSED and have no excuse to be poor spirit.  Pray and think of the unfortunate ones.. be thankful for all the goods that we have..   Okay everyone.!  I've just been back from a few weeks travelling with the family and suffering badly from jetlag now :crazy:.. so been quiet for a while.. Anyhow.. have a happy Chinese new year day and go and have a great golden rooster feast with your loved ones if you have one lol.. God bless you all..:blush:xox..

• Like 8