45 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

it's just hard to describe and put in into words. a huge part of me believes that he is either bi or gay (with JY helping him realize it. lol) but some parts of me does not want to because I don't want to stereotype people based on what we see on ZZ. dang! 

Truth is we might never know lol. I don't really think there are traits that are definitively gay/bi that we can see (maybe certain actions?). Sexuality may be on a spectrum after all. I just have ( delusional?) hopes for their relationship. lol 

• Like 6

@lovehaiyin-

I was squealing so hard reading your comment! Yoohoo Yoohoo!! :lol: I mean who wouldn't after receiving such lovely compliments? :wub: Thank you so much, love! And I must say that when you can see and appreciate goodness it's because you yourself have it in you. Yes, yes, I'm complimenting you off handedly!:wub:  I express myself in words exactly the way I talk, so, I guess I'm a bit crazy in real, too. Heh. :tongue: And thank you for taking the time to read my posts! Aren't you super nice?!:wub:

Hugging you back like a overgrown koala! 

Another thing I want to say is that I had no idea about CP fans or Only fans before joining this fandom. In my other fandoms, there is no such thing. There are brutal fights between different ships but whatever our ships are we are all very supportive about the actors or characters. Of course, there are exceptions, but that only proves the norm. So, I was quite confused when I heard this feud between CPF and OF. My point is that, we can love, support, follow, ship whomever we want but we must respect others' choices too. And bashing other actors in order to make my idol look better is a BIG no no. It doesn't do anyone any good, only cheapen the devotion with which we love our boys. So, yeah, I don't get the reason of it, too. :sweatingbullets:

Wish you a great week ahead, dearie! Much love:heart:

Abbie

• Like 5

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Cr ever since

Spoiler

C3bM3aWUMAITgEY.jpg

C3bHSm-UoAAXUNv.jpg

Cr RedMoon9294

Spoiler

C3cAYDUWYAEdbRe.jpg

ZZ - XWZ fanclub weibo update

Spoiler

006pCPy6gy1fc8ha49alej31fu25r7wi.jpg

006pCPy6gy1fc81yxo72lj32io1ogu13.jpg

触不到的TA weibo update - ZZ will appear in tonight episode (8:00pm BJ time)

Spoiler

006Ddo3Fgy1fc947zgwhrj31kw11w458.jpg

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy) 210117

Spoiler

Cr PussyCat

C3fASlSVcAA1bz6.jpg

C3fAUB7VMAIgU6P.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner

006pxJsjgy1fc9rac4f6aj30qo0y4npd.jpg

Cr PIINKK_

006ryF9Kgy1fc9om60gm6j30hs0hsaaj.jpg

006ryF9Kgy1fc9om6sptej30qo0qodh9.jpg

006ryF9Kgy1fc9om5dcdjj30qo0qo0u5.jpg

006ryF9Kgy1fc9om6cofvj30qo0qoabi.jpg

JY or ZZ? auntie @sohocomo **runnnn** :D

Spoiler

Cr sguie

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwh23mfj30wd1hy7wi.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwjuathj317p20thdt.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwn5zgnj314d1vakjl.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwp249zj30x21j31kx.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwqxb98j30vz1ha7wh.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwthsc7j30xe1jnb29.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwu6og2j31591wr4qp.jpg

006h1MyKgy1fc9nwdgvcij313i1tunhl.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr zZhouluv

C3bzMiFUkAA1zc1.jpg

• Like 13

CEPF穿山甲保护项目 weibo update (JY's studio reposted) - 250117

# 感谢黄景瑜先生的爱心捐赠!热衷于环保公益事业的黄景瑜先生将其写真作品《泽海鲸鱼》中个人收入所得书款396031.81元捐赠至中华环境保护基金会,支持#和黄景瑜一起保护穿山甲#公益项目开展,为保护野生动物贡献力量。全新的2017年已经开始,中华环境保护基金会将把黄景瑜先生和爱心网友的捐款专项用于保护穿山甲公益项目,开展更多有利于穿山甲保护的活动,为保护穿山甲、保护生物多样性多作贡献。@黄景瑜工作室2016@CEPF穿山甲保护项目 微博翻译。Translation of @CEPF穿山甲保护项目 Weibo post.原微博 (Original post):网页链接#和黄景瑜保护穿山甲# 感谢黄景瑜先生的爱心捐赠!热衷于环保公益事业的黄景瑜先生将其写真作品《泽海鲸鱼》中个人收入所得书款396031.81元捐赠至中华环境保护基金会,支持#和黄景瑜一起保护穿山甲#公益项目开展,为保护野生动物贡献力量。全新的2017年已经开始,中华环境保护基金会将把黄景瑜先生和爱心网友的捐款专项用于保护穿山甲公益项目,开展更多有利于穿山甲保护的活动,为保护穿山甲、保护生物多样性多作贡献。@黄景瑜工作室2016

Translated by Johnny黄景瑜全球资源站

#和黄景瑜保护穿山甲# Thank you Mr. Huang Jingyu for your generous donation! Mr. Huang Jingyu, one who is always enthusiastic about environmental protection charity events, has donated his income, a total of 396031.81RMB, from his photo book《Ocean Whale》to China Environmental Protection Foundation's project of #和黄景瑜一起保护穿山甲# (Protecting the Pangolins with Huang Jingyu), to do his part in supporting the protection of wildlife animals. 2017 is a brand new beginning, CEPF will be utilizing the generosity from Mr. Huang Jingyu as well as the other samaritans to focus on the project of protecting the Pangolins, introducing activities that are beneficial for their protection, to do our part to protect the Pangolins, as well as the other wildlifes. 

Spoiler

006z0a82ly1fc369x14dhj30dw0afmxt.jpg

006z0a82ly1fc36a82isxj30dw0gcmzu.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

C3cM50xWQAIQZkr.jpg

006ud1q8gy1fca183ylabj31420qodi2.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春 沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fc9v3sbtquj21kw1bmjwu.jpg

-------

Today is 1 year since ZZ posted this

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Zxo39qoFtwdNREoFsxtxwA__.html 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, bearology said:

Today is 1 year since ZZ posted this

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Zxo39qoFtwdNREoFsxtxwA__.html

I love this. I love every little peek into their world when they aren't having to 'turn it on' for the cameras and we get a tiny glimpse of how they relate. And I love their voices here. They both look as gorgeous as ever, even after a million beers (just how many bottles are on that table?)

Does anyone know what the song is that they are singing? It sounds beautiful. I have added so many Jay Chou, Eason Chan and other songs to my playlists since I hear JYZZ sing them.  (I did have a look on page one, but I couldn't find it :( )

As always   :heart:   Thank You!!!  :heart:  to @bearology and all the regular posters who keep this thread alive. I am sure there are so many lurkers like me with nothing really to add, but who love this place and JYZZ.

So thanks again Xx

@dahliasaysmeow      :) THANK YOU!!!!  (it sounds great too, thanks for the link)

Edited by addicted2yuzhou
  • Like 12

Seems like nobody posted this yet but this is a pretty cool news ^^ Yuzhou's Men's Uno photoshoot was used in ZZ's show trailer AYEEEE!!! Tbh I saw this on Weibo but I'm on phone now so I can't post pictures. Instagram it is xD

1 hour ago, addicted2yuzhou said:

Does anyone know what the song is that they are singing? It sounds beautiful. I have added so many Jay Chou, Eason Chan and other songs to my playlists since I hear JYZZ sing them.  (I did have a look on page one, but I couldn't find it :( )

The song is 离歌 (li ge), not sure about the English name but I could ask my friend later hehe. You can search it on YT btw (video in spoiler). Hope that helped ^^

Edit: Omg I just remembered. I google translated 离歌 and... Li Ge. Li Ge!!  I'm so slow, sorry. This was one of the songs Jingyu (or was it ZZ?) was rumoured to sing at his fanmeet. He didn't sing it, but he sang all the other songs that was rumoured too though. The feels... T^T

Spoiler

• Like 17

Yes! Cause It's sooo important so I hope no one mind if I repost photos from 触不到的TA variety show video cut @dahliasaysmeow posted and no spoiler of course

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

006pwVc7ly1fca2czy1shj30zk0k0jum.jpg

Cr MaoFille Twitter

C3f-My_VUAAnvG8.jpg

Yes, it was ZZ who got rumour he would sing it for his ShangHai concert IIRC. He did sing almost all the songs that were in the rumoured list like Simple love and the song they mentioned in their YY interview (with all 4 addicted casts) Cant remember the song name now sorry. Aiya, now I need a proper recorded YZ duet for Lige or Simple Love or any songs really. My dream: YZ releasing an album together, with JY writing lyrics and ZZ composing awww!

I love this lige video lotsss! Been replaying it hundreds thousands times already :( If you look at the jacket right behind ZZ, it's JY's jacket - the one he was wearing a lot during Addicted. This Karaoke night was not a promotion for Addicted yet they were still sitting closely to each other. It does mean a lot. And I love bossy Meow here, wanted to grab his Whale attention by "hitting" the beer bottle to the table lol. Meow always know the way! Their voice together T.T but why this song ahhhh, so sad T.T

And kudos kiddo @ryokise fast and furious as usual!!!

Edit: Fanart by johnnystimmy (Twitter). For you Haro @HarukoYoshi

Spoiler

C3gyeMbUkAA7sXw.jpg

• Like 19

ZZ - Top 10 The most influential new generation artists (web)

C3iDwF-VYAA1CyY.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic from k2_kazuya Twitter

C3iDwF1UcAA3jqQ.jpg

粥刊话报 - ZZ's work/studio weibo

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Etp0Kp4AZ?fid=1034:04825a5777dfc76d6b43198aaac9f89f

触不到的TA weibo update

Spoiler

006Ddo3Fgy1fcaov2bc1dj3334223u0x.jpg

006Ddo3Fgy1fcaovypg2uj33342231kz.jpg

006Ddo3Fgy1fcaovsogq5j3334223u0y.jpg

006Ddo3Fgy1fcaovgr7idj3334223kjm.jpg

006Ddo3Fgy1fcaow2qqwij3334223qv6.jpg

006Ddo3Fgy1fcaov7taqxj3334223hdu.jpg

Gif

Spoiler

Cr 宇宙无敌村花酱

006uFhxGgy1fca98ixvjzg306708z151.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98kl2dug308009two5.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98m0dulg309b09bqc6.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98o0ubjg30a00a011x.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98qlnu1g30bs0a0nmz.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98gd99mg30a80a0tzj.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98utyd2g306f0a0tsw.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98sh4dng308g0a0k8k.gif

006uFhxGgy1fca98wuie4g309f0a01bg.gif

许魏洲FanClub weibo update

Spoiler

006pCPy6gy1fcar5x0wg0j31hu28r4qs.jpg

Random Addicted

Spoiler

Cr duckoobox

C22kf9XUQAAKOPZ.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Addicted Korean Fanclub

C3g3DDJUcAALp_A.jpg

• Like 16

Thank you @bearology for correcting me and no prob @addicted2yuzhou!!

Whenever I listen to this song, I get kinda emo thinking about those days they could be together without a worry in their minds... I think this period of time was the best for the both of them. They weren't that famous yet, sure, but they were able to be together freely, without a care that anybody would want to seperate them, hah. Honestly, I wish they did more duet covers or smth before the ban happened cause their voices mixed together so too beautifully and purrfectly, I CRAIIII. Hehe those moments where ZZ tries to gain JY's attention, just like a cat to its owner~~ Just saying :3

Thanks @ryokise for subbing the show cut of ZZ. LOL tbh the fact that they added a YuZhou picture is like saying: "here's an WGM-like show (well not really) with your ur baobei ZhouMeow in it, where he flirts with a mysterious phone girl because GUYS he's  as straight as a metal pole, can be broken but cannot be bent buuuut first, let's insert a pic of JY just to remind y'all who his true hubby is y'know (aka the one who bent ZZ with his hotness lmao)...yes yes this is all just acting yes yes don't rage please" to calm the mad cpfs or smth lol idk what I'm saying anymore tbh.

Or maybe ZZ had a discussion with the staffs...

Spoiler

(I think I may have taken longer to take a readable picture than to draw this LOL rip photographing skills, JY I have failed you)

ZZ barely looks like ZZ here but meh, whatever.

...delulu ahead xD

9N0BKoc.jpg

Also, pretty sure this aren't new pictures, but JY's skin looks so great to touchhhhh ><

Spoiler

(credit)

j9s4MUm.jpg

PYIbHmP.jpg

For those who use JOOX app, make sure to download ZZ's song "Fun" there too so we can bring it back to top 50 maybe? I think this'll help in gaining more fans (don't know about other countries but lots of Malaysians use this app a lot xD)

Spoiler

IcAs2Gv.jpg

Side note but hehe conversation with friend:

Spoiler

hdKlWcg.jpg

JEQB6BY.jpg

Okay, I'm gonna go again byebye~

• Like 10

Found this again by Ryokise with eng subs ^^

I think maybe the reason why neither of them sang this song is because it's a song of seperation and they don't want to say goodbye to each other
In my delulu mind they're still together and refuse to go their seperate ways because they want to stay together ^_^

• Like 12

21 hours ago, ryokise said:

[ENG SUB] 170131 触不到的TA - Xu weizhou cut 

Credit (Video cut by): 瑜洲的胃药 

Hide contents

Here comes my 
WHAT I NOTICED section B)
(doing some advertisement for myself :'DD)

Spoiler

I also love it when guys wear pink... I can relate to her lol :'D

Soo let's start:

So ZZ loves it when somebody meows :'D 
take notes of it JY~ Your wifey wants you to meow haha

ZZ: say "Hi everyone, I'm a phone person, I'm a fool"
Who does this remind you of? (Yes it's big fool~ xD the whale xDD)

Hmm I wonder what he meant by elemantary school secret(s) and what secrets are going to await us lol :o
Can't wait for more

By the way~ Has anybody here found JY's "dating with superstar" full episodes with eng subs?

• Like 4

Yesterday I forgot to post this. Yesterday was one year since JY posted these selfies with ZZ. If I'm not wrong, ZZ is still the only one JY has selfies with on his weibo (before Addicted I can't remember but since Shangyin, I'm pretty sure)

7695a96dgw1f0k5u9fqoaj20qo0uk7af.jpg

Spoiler

7695a96dgw1f0k5u87507j20qo0xcn2s.jpg

It has only been one year since JY posted these selfies but it feels like 7-8 years ago. For other artists, it's a pretty damn lucky thing if their first drama as lead characters gets popular. Instead of being able to talk about Shangyin proudly, you two were forbidden to even mention it.

Maybe another 3 or 5 or 10 years from now, when both of you will become powerful and famous celebrities in China, when both of you will have gained a huge amount of fans from your up coming projects...by that time, some people may forget. Actually, some people already forget it intentionally now lol but...

ZZ first MV is not Fun but Walk Slowly with JY.

JY first Ost is not for Date With Stars but When Hai has Yin with ZZ.

JY and ZZ first variety shows as one of the main guests are not Hello Monday or Date With Stars or 触不到的TA but Happy Camp and Run for Time 2. Just sadly, Happy Camp may never be aired and Run for Time 2, both of them were edited out.

ZZ and JY first award is not because of any other dramas/movies/albums/songs but because of their hardwork  in Shangyin even though Shangyin was not mentioned at all. 

ZZ and JY first FanMeetings is not Light Beijing or Nanjing FanMeeting but Addicted FanMeeting in Shanghai and Addicted FanMeeting in Thailand.

The first person who sang Happy Birthday for JY publicly at a Press Conference, no one else but ZZ.

The person who said this about ZZ "both of us got into this together...those who shoulder-against-shoulder, hand-in-hand, are always relatively closer", yes it was JY.

The person who comforted JY when he got nervous before singing I only care about you in their first Addicted Press Conference, it was ZZ.

The first person who said it twice (when he still could) that he wants to protect ZZ, no one else but JY.

The person who JY screamed "filmed ZZ" at the airport when they were still getting used to the fact that they have fans waiting for them at the airport, no one else but ZZ.

The person ZZ said they are best buddies, yet he was literally pulled away from in front of all their fans, that person is no one else but JY.

The first co-star who they both shared the same bed, going through that cold winter together, no one else but each other.

Last but not least, the first drama as lead characters for JY and ZZ was, is and will forever be Shangyin. They were both given a once-in-a-lifetime chance to act as GH and BLY. What is more, fate brought them together and because of their wonderful chemistry - one of important factors that made Shangyin successful more than what CJD or any of them could have imagined. 

There are many many more....some I may have actually forgotten. They both have been through a lot in 2016. Every single events above are their hard work, precious memories with full of joy as well as tears. Everything they have been through make them who they are now. Even if we ship them or not, these moments, we should treasure it for them, not erasing or ignoring it.

• Like 24

On 1/31/2017 at 9:47 AM, crystalclear18 said:

Truth is we might never know lol. I don't really think there are traits that are definitively gay/bi that we can see (maybe certain actions?). Sexuality may be on a spectrum after all. I just have ( delusional?) hopes for their relationship. lol 

yes. exactly. and we all here are hoping for the same thing. lol maybe I just want us to believe that they fell for each other and are currently happily inlove without the thought that one or both is bi/gay. they are inlove with each other. that's it. hahaha and we have the "coincidences" to back it up. lol

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bearology said:

Yesterday I forgot to post this. Yesterday was one year since JY posted these selfies with ZZ. If I'm not wrong, ZZ is still the only one JY has selfies with on his weibo (before Addicted I can't remember but since Shangyin, I'm pretty sure)

Reveal hidden contents

7695a96dgw1f0k5u87507j20qo0xcn2s.jpg

It has only been one year since JY posted these selfies but it feels like 7-8 years ago. For other artists, it's a pretty damn lucky thing if their first drama as lead characters gets popular. Instead of being able to talk about Shangyin proudly, you two were forbidden to even mention it.

Maybe another 3 or 5 or 10 years from now, when both of you will become powerful and famous celebrities in China, when both of you will have gained a huge amount of fans from your up coming projects...by that time, some people may forget. Actually, some people already forget it intentionally now lol but...

ZZ first MV is not Fun but Walk Slowly with JY.

JY first Ost is not for Date With Stars but When Hai has Yin with ZZ.

JY and ZZ first variety shows as one of the main guests are not Hello Monday or Date With Stars or 触不到的TA but Happy Camp and Run for Time 2. Just sadly, Happy Camp may never be aired and Run for Time 2, both of them were edited out.

ZZ and JY first award is not because of any other dramas/movies/albums/songs but because of their hardwork  in Shangyin even though Shangyin was not mentioned at all. 

ZZ and JY first FanMeetings is not Light Beijing or Nanjing FanMeeting but Addicted FanMeeting in Shanghai and Addicted FanMeeting in Thailand.

The first person who sang Happy Birthday for JY publicly at a Press Conference, no one else but ZZ.

The person who said this about ZZ "both of us got into this together...those who shoulder-against-shoulder, hand-in-hand, are always relatively closer", yes it was JY.

The person who comforted JY when he got nervous before singing I only care about you in their first Addicted Press Conference, it was ZZ.

The first person who said it twice (when he still could) that he wants to protect ZZ, no one else but JY.

The person who JY screamed "filmed ZZ" at the airport when they were still getting used to the fact that they have fans waiting for them at the airport, no one else but ZZ.

The person ZZ said they are best buddies, yet he was literally pulled away from in front of all their fans, that person is no one else but JY.

The first co-star who they both shared the same bed, going through that cold winter together, no one else but each other.

Last but not least, the first drama as lead characters for JY and ZZ was, is and will forever be Shangyin. They were both given a once-in-a-lifetime chance to act as GH and BLY. What is more, fate brought them together and because of their wonderful chemistry - one of important factors that made Shangyin successful more than what CJD or any of them could have imagined. 

There are many many more....some I may have actually forgotten. They both have been through a lot in 2016. Every single events above are their hard work, precious memories with full of joy as well as tears. Everything they have been through make them who they are now. Even if we ship them or not, these moments, we should treasure it for them, not erasing or ignoring it.

reading this made me smile with a little ache in my heart. idk why. but I am more happy that I somehow became a part of it. or watched it during/right after it happened. it's a joyful memory. that's why I'll always comeback here. to this fandom.

*though I'm still 500 pages away from when I tried to forget Shangyin. lol. still need to back read*

• Like 11

ZZ - COSMO Lady event 151016

Cr HAIZZ

Spoiler

C3j6t5DUYAAv645.jpg

C3j6FR4VcAI5oDS.jpg

C3j6FR4VMAArbWe.jpg

C3j6FR6UYAE8epY.jpg

C3j6OpAUEAAye9y.jpg

C3j6Oo_VUAMHp3g.jpg

C3j6OpEVUAApFrn.jpg

Cr Mochalattebest

Spoiler

C3ldAstUMAAstGw.jpg

C3ldALKVcAIsM4r.jpg

C3lc_jnUEAAnINm.jpg

C3lc-4VVYAMEnvQ.jpg

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy) 210117

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrushZZ

C3kY2xpUkAEJxl-.jpg

C3kY2ywVYAAH2ml.jpg

C3kY2x_UMAAjtM8.jpg

C3kY2yYUYAEHLWD.jpg

C3l42o9UoAEkyN4.jpg

C3l42pEUoAAxCd_.jpg

C3l5Od7UEAApi_O.jpg

C3l5Of3VMAAp79D.jpg

C3l5Q-TUcAEn2KM.jpg

C3l5Q-TUoAA5lNw.jpg

C3l5y_bUYAAJ_FK.jpg

C3l5zAgVYAA-lgR.jpg

C3l7ZteUYAEi_X7.jpg

(2)

Spoiler

C3lf25YVcAAwTpV.jpg

C3lfzbsVMAEVTJl.jpg

C3lf0bZVYAAUCE_.jpg

C3lf1m_VcAM2quC.jpg

ZZ - PeaceBird Music Festival 231016

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C3lOc2GVMAARs92.jpg

C3lOc2KVMAA033D.jpg

C3lOc4OUkAE4H2L.jpg

C3lOc8lVMAAo3-O.jpg

ZZ - Screencap from 触不到的TA

Cr 101320_洲洲

Spoiler

C3nNq8tVYAEYYvy.jpg

C3nNsFjVMAAawJ6.jpg

C3nNtGtUMAAtwzX.jpg

C3nNVXpUYAA5Mak.jpg

C3nNWRXVMAAyhQv.jpg

C3nNXHiVcAENdXU.jpg

C3nM94RVcAAQgm-.jpg

C3nM_C_UoAA8udL.jpg

C3nM_6pUcAALT2f.jpg

Cr [via CharityAT]

Spoiler

C3nQCiMVMAInchv.jpg

C3nQDg0UEAA4dUV.jpg

C3nPj_bVcAAk5HA.jpg

C3nPkyEUYAE-HCG.jpg

C3nPlk2UcAAHWyH.jpg

• Like 11

To everyone feeling a little bit emo/achy after rewatching stuff and looking at past posts, i am also feeling the pain... I am suffering from severe sugar withdrawal after looking at posts from may 2016 and seeing how different it is now. :( I went to ig to see if there was anything that would make me feel better and there isn't much going on in the YZ department.. Only stuff for me to feel jealous about to be frank, jealous on the other boy's behalf lol. But i'm probably just the jealous type......... Even for other ppl's boyfriends lol. :tongue: (seriously waiting for clarification on a pic there... X___X)

Cp/YZ fans are being made so unpopular in youtube comments etc. Like ppl are in massive, collective denial over how they got famous and every interaction they've had with each other before they started becoming more guarded about everything. *shakes head* Such a tiring game.. The support of YZ fans is what helped them have successful fan meetings internationally.. And on the off chance that they actually are together, the main group that would support them regardless. They really have to strike such a delicate balance, but right now the balance seems to be tipping in the other direction, ever so slightly? Please tell me i'm wrong and sprinkle me with sugar lol.

I think i realized that the version of ZZ and JY that i really like is the version of them when they are together. It's such a huge difference for ZZ. ZZ rarely laughs so freely in the more recent interviews/clips, especially not that cute laugh that he lets out around JY in the BTS (and he showed us more of his soft/gentle side back then). Although it could be because he doesn't have as many variety shows and stuff, so less JY to laugh about? Hopefully that new one will provide us with a happy ZZ (and that cellphone girl won't be too annoying). :flushed: JY seems to hold up better in the shows he appears in.

• Like 6

JY today Shenyang to Beijing 020217

Spoiler

Cr 白粥个站_only白粥

006CYGU9ly1fcc5euqo6ij30qo0zkn4s.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5evsmw9j30qo0zkwmb.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5ewskxuj30qo0zk7bc.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5exn2uzj30qo0zktgu.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5etocdcj30qo0zkqam.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5eygo29j30qo0zk7bu.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5ez94mij30qo0zkdnp.jpg

006CYGU9ly1fcc5f04j1gj30qo0zkahw.jpg