This is for far the best romance comedy drama series i've ever watched 
i'm very sad  that i can't find anything like this for all this year, and i even almost stop watching TV dramas 
after i watched it year ago nothing compare to this
i watched kdramas  for years and years and i can't stand them any longer, not like before,  something bad happend to them
the same old stroy and everything is fake now like i can't even watch those kind of drama anymore
this drama is really something, funny , real and i feel like i've known the characters for real and love them
people talk about "SKAM" season 3 now like it's superb and addictive ..i watched this drama also and i can tell you it's even not getting near this drama, it was good but not "so good"
also sotus i like sotus but also not even getting close to this

• Like 7

1 hour ago, JAN said:

This is for far the best romance comedy drama series i've ever watched 
i'm very sad  that i can't find anything like this for all this year, and i even almost stop watching TV dramas 
after i watched it year ago nothing compare to this
i watched kdramas  for years and years and i can't stand them any longer, not like before,  something bad happend to them
the same old stroy and everything is fake now like i can't even watch those kind of drama anymore
this drama is really something, funny , real and i feel like i've known the characters for real and love them
people talk about "SKAM" season 3 now like it's superb and addictive ..i watched this drama also and i can tell you it's even not getting near this drama, it was good but not "so good"
also sotus i like sotus but also not even getting close to this

I've been trying to find straight and gay shows to enjoy, but I'm the same too. Nothing is as well characterized, well written and well produced. This is one of the best series' I've seen in a VERY long time :( it's such a shame that it was banned.

• Like 4

I think I found the style I like on ZZ xD 
Damn I love his hair here *-* I had to have all pictures of ZZ because I like this style so much :'D

ZZ in Paris - Givenchy 2017                                                    Credits on the pictures

Spoiler

C2p0KpJWQAEp2mS.jpg
C2p0KpNWgAAi-VI.jpg
C2p0KpGWQAEjzA4.jpg
C2p0KpOWQAAU0GR.jpg

Spoiler

C2p0fTcWIAACSVx.jpgC2p0fTgXcAAktCY.jpg   C2p0fTiW8AEI6DZ.jpgC2p1UkeXAAAWjNl.jpg

Spoiler

C2p0n2qXAAAu_g_.jpgC2p0n2vXEAEtTvv.jpgC2p0n2oWQAERoPU.jpgC2p0n2vXAAMEZK8.jpg

Spoiler

C2p0278WQAAToVX.jpgC2p027zXcAAm8Qo.jpgC2p0273WEAE4irM.jpgC2p0272WgAEw-lP.jpg

Spoiler

C2p0_12XUAISyVe.jpgC2p0_16XAAEgvGu.jpgC2p0_1yXEAUVSC8.jpgC2p0_12W8AMFln-.jpg

Gifs

• Like 8

ZZ - Attended Paris Fashion Show for Givenchy 200117

Video from NEWS

http://www.miaopai.com/show/9s0OAlQ4liW5~2XW9rGc5Q__.htm

Spoiler

006pouDkgy1fbxmw5jwnfg30b4069e4v.gif

006pouDkgy1fbxmw6zdiqg30b40691kx.gif

Some of ZZ's expressions and poses here look so much like his beloved whale. So practical this CP! I teach you modelling, you teach me singing and we can practice acting together lxhlike_org.gif 

Cr 海报时尚网

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgwmd4yj20qo140te4.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgmoxa0j20qo14044o.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgeso8mj20qo140agq.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgavdcjj20qo140tff.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgozbqxj20qo140tey.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgrqmcbj20qo140tff.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgu7gx9j20qo140n2v.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgk7mggj20qo1400yx.jpg

62c18c1dgy1fbxlgz2oxpj20qo140wjx.jpg

Cr 粥刊话报

005SXUeply1fbxmfnv729j31aj1xtu0x.jpg

Spoiler

005SXUeply1fbxmfr1m8yj32151crqv5.jpg

005SXUeply1fbxmfw6xmlj31av1ybx6p.jpg

005SXUeply1fbxmfyuawhj31ds22oqv5.jpg

005SXUeply1fbxmfh9qqzj31661r8hdt.jpg

005SXUeply1fbxmg1c7ydj31ds22o1ky.jpg

005SXUepgy1fbxrvgmeprj32nb3yye81.jpg

005SXUepgy1fbxrvpwa2jj31og2ioe86.jpg

005SXUepgy1fbxrvwlk7oj32f73mtb29.jpg

005SXUepgy1fbxs5udhlhj32o740bb29.jpg

Cr 搜狐时尚

Spoiler

bd8f95cdgy1fbxmbjnkdbj211z1kw1l2.jpg

bd8f95cdgy1fbxmc34kctj211z1kw7wm.jpg

bd8f95cdgy1fbxmbszo0vj211z1kw1l2.jpg

Cr -IF时尚-

Spoiler

005O9aOggy1fbxoy0vjy4j30ym1ip7wh.jpg

005O9aOggy1fbxoz30tnnj31ej1z47wj.jpg

Cr -PussyCAT-

Spoiler

005APBbDgy1fbxm06e2r8j315u1pu1fh.jpg

005APBbDgy1fbxm09un1oj31731r1nhl.jpg

Gif

Cr Timmyoo

Spoiler

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmfxbybg30cm0fab2h.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmj9016g30cu0fbkjx.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmnrg1ng30cv0fa4r2.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmrte35g30fa0cc4qz.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmv6qpgg30fa0ctkjv.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmxn91ng30fa0bhb2h.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbxpmzni75g30fa08lhdv.gif

YZ manip

Cr Shizuchen

Spoiler

C2p1IEfWQAQYwHa.jpg

• Like 9

@boysloveismylife Oops sorry when I refreshed the thread before I posted, I didn't see your post and Soompi doesn't let me edit my post sada_org.gif Thank you for ZZ's photos XD

So proud looking at our boys, just after one year since debut, receiving awards, going to fashion shows overseas lxhainio_org.gif Hopefully 2017 will be another good year for them ee8091.png That weibo post of JY though...I buy this theory. His answer to ZZ's IG post *looking for ME?* tootha_org.gif 

Fanart by Hako缺魚粥

Spoiler

006quQ8Pjw1fbxk2884uwj30go0otadb.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

006pwVc7ly1fbxzjzfhsqj30u00u0n39.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbxzjzrj7cj30u00u0wk8.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbxzk01n0kj30u00u0q8h.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbxzk0ckesj30u00u0q8q.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbxzoki3z6j30u00u045p.jpg

From Fashion ifeng

Spoiler

80e3e3d0ly1fbxturfzyhj20z41hcx6p.jpg

Remember this fan art?

Spoiler

C2qAiqoXcAYPair.jpg

Our Translation

Spoiler

6dmm1AE.jpg

And ZZ today tootha_org.gif

Spoiler

C2qAiqrXAAAeI8x.jpg

• Like 10

ZZ - Photoshoot for 悦己SELF Magazine

Spoiler

Cr 洲刊画报

006qASwyly1fbxjfwv6joj31ko26xb1m.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjfxuqmjj30sc118jws.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjfyp78xj311g0scdl3.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjfzb96dj30i60sctbq.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjg0f2kij31ko1gyto6.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjg19afcj311c0scqb0.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjg24kx8j30sc0kuwho.jpg

006qASwyly1fbxjg2s9erj30sc0hk429.jpg

ZZ - Paris Fashion show for Givenchy 210117. Cr jiephot

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1unhqy1j20rs9siqv7.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1v4hv5lj20n57ps7wh.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1w2zkfuj20rs90o000.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1x3sfpuj20rsczjb2b.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1yoja4qj20rs8zg1l1.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1u3sm0rj20rshlhb2c.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1z6dzngj20rsbqoe83.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1ygreqij20l17ps4qp.jpg

Spoiler

4b4b3d47gy1fby1zchpmzj20rs6ywqv5.jpg

Cr [LI沙洲]

Spoiler

C2oeBKcUAAMaGE9.jpg

Gif. Cr Timmyoo

Spoiler

006txQ9ygy1fby65yzpzqg30fa0aix6w.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby662owtpg30fa0auu15.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby665rhgeg30fa0c5hdz.gif006txQ9ygy1fby65mg5z8g30fa0binpk.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby65nutmlg30fa0ccnpf.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby65umqijg30fa0a9e84.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby65qafurg30fa0904qt.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby65rqdd6g30fa098x6u.gif

006txQ9ygy1fby65x4e27g30fa09pnpi.gif

JY - Cr ABBY_小兵兵 - She is Men's Health Fashion Editor

Spoiler

4de0c85fly1fbxhy0x8z5j21hr1hrnph.jpg

From jjseason

Spoiler

6f93ca23jw1fby57g2019j20go0rsju7.jpg

Fanart by JT-Project

Spoiler

C2oSW6bUAAA9OTU.jpg

• Like 11

I started this back around Christmas, but it got lost in the holiday rush. Then I came down with a massive case of 'Post Holiday Blahs' (it's a real thing, I swear). But ThaiBTS and sugarcandysweets from the boys got it going again. 

I'd love to tag a WHOLE bunch of people, but soompi & my laptop hate each other. So big red numbers will have to do

18+++ delulu

Spoiler

A soft chuckle from somewhere outside of his consciousness tugged at WeiZhou. The last fragments of a dream tried to hold him, but in vain, as the hold of an embracing arm beckoned to him. A small sigh whispered past his lips as a warm touch skimmed over his cheek and drew him further out of his slumber. WeiZhou lifted his head, trying to follow the heat as it left his skin. It was replaced with the warmer brush of lips against the very edge of his own. WeiZhou groaned as that too quickly disappeared from his senses.

“Don’t tease me,” he mumbled, his voice as heavy as his eyelids, which he stubbornly kept closed in fear he would see daylight if he opened them. He had not wanted to fall asleep, had tried so hard not to fall asleep, and was now quite mad at himself because he obviously had fallen asleep. Every minute he was able to spend with JingYu was precious. Too precious to waste just sleeping.

WeiZhou lifted his chin and tried to find the lips that had left his, but instead he felt a hand against his jaw and the caress of a thumb sliding smoothly across his mouth. He quickly pursed his lips and drew JingYu’s thumb in. The sharp intake of breath he heard became a lengthy moan as his tongue intimately tasted the small expanse he held. It made him smile.

“What time is it?” WeiZhou asked, as JingYu pulled his hand away.

“Mmm...almost 1:30,” JingYu answered, his lips grazing against WeiZhou’s ear.

“A.M.? Or P.M.?”

WeiZhou grunted as JingYu bit his ear playfully.

“And you call me silly. A.M. of course. If it was P.M. you’d already be at the airport.”

WeiZhou murmured an understanding. Still not opening his eyes, WeiZhou ran his hand up JingYu’s arm to his shoulder, then down his side until it came to a rest on his hip.

“How long was I asleep?” he asked, rolling to his side and further into JingYu’s embrace.

“Maybe an hour? You were completely passed out by the time I came out of the bathroom...mmaah, Zhou…” JingYu lost his thought as WeiZhou’s lips skittered over the sensitive skin at the base of his throat and WeiZhou’s toes tickled along his ankle.

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

JingYu felt WeiZhou tremble as he pushed his hand under the t-shirt WeiZhou had worn to bed. His fingers immediately felt like fire with the heat of WeiZhou’s skin under his touch.

“I tried. Okay, maybe not too hard, but I did try. You were obviously tired.” JingYu’s breathing became ragged as WeiZhou’s lips continued to press below his collarbone. “You came in here less than five minutes before me. In those few minutes you were sound asleep. How could I wake you?”

WeiZhou methodically drew his tongue back up JingYu’s neck to his chin. He kissed and nipped along JingYu’s jaw to his ear.

“Hmm, and you’re not mad at me, for leaving you alone?” WeiZhou asked, his words forming abstract patterns around the earlobe between his lips.

“I wasn’t alone.” JingYu pressed his knee between WeiZhou’s. “You’ve been right here next to me the whole time.”

The simultaneous effect of JingYu’s leg between his, slightly spreading his thighs, and JingYu’s fingers sliding under the waistband of his pajamas to firmly knead his rear with a fiery touch stopped WeiZhou’s breath. He bit into his own lip as he tried to regain the train of thought derailed when JingYu began chewing on his shoulder, lips, teeth and tongue grinding against the erogenous pressure point JingYu had accidently discovered back during rehearsals over a year ago.

“You know what I mean, JingYu.”

JingYu finally pulled his mouth from WeiZhou’s shoulder, but continued to ply his knee and hands against WeiZhou’s growing sensations and sensitivities.

“Zhou, even if you’re asleep, at least you’re here with me, next to me. I can hear you mumble and see you smile as you dream. I can feel you reach out to me and snuggle closer in your sleep.”

JingYu ran his fingers into WeiZhou’s hair, holding his boyfriend’s head still so he could place a series of soft kisses over his forehead and eyes, down his nose, over his cheeks. WeiZhou finally allowed his eyes to flutter open. JingYu’s face, so close to his, lit with a smile, absolutely shined in the soft light that filtered in from somewhere outside of the room.

“Do I talk in my sleep?” WeiZhou suddenly thought to ask, his brows knitting together slightly, causing JingYu to laugh.

“Not often, but sometimes. When you do, it’s usually just nonsense jibberish,” JingYu said, pulling WeiZhou even closer. “But once in awhile, like tonight, you say something very clearly.”

JingYu’s voice flowed over WeiZhou with a palpable layer of seduction, as though he spoke in a frequency only WeiZhou’s nerves could comprehend and vibrate to. It made WeiZhou shudder.

Earlier, they had taken quite some time and satisfied their built up longings and desires in the shower together. WeiZhou had not fallen asleep just because he had been quite busy the last few days after all. Though no more than a nap, the sleep WeiZhou had gotten seemed to have refreshed his longing. The spark that had started with JingYu’s lips on his shoulder was steadily becoming a roaring blaze, setting his skin aflame and turning everything it covered into a molten mass of physical greed. WeiZhou’s voice, unlike JingYu’s, was breathy and hitched when he spoke again.

“What did I say?”

JingYu suddenly captured WeiZhou’s lips with small nibbling caresses that gently pried his mouth open. When JingYu swept his tongue against WeiZhou’s, insistently yet with infinite tenderness, a humming moan echoed between them. Like oil slowly trickling into flames, WeiZhou let the taste of JingYu feed the fire under his skin. When JingYu drew his head away, a short whimper, as though pained, came from WeiZhou as he tried to remain connected. A thin strand of saliva broke from between their tongues and fell across WeiZhou’s chin. JingYu chased it with his thumb, pushing the moisture back to WeiZhou’s lip.

“JingYu, more.”

WeiZhou stiffened slightly when JingYu said this. It took him a couple of seconds to realize JingYu was answering his question from moments before.

“More, harder, faster,” JingYu continued, his voice suddenly whispy and pleading.

The hand resting on JingYu’s hip pulled back and smacked down before pushing against him. WeiZhou knew by the tone of voice that JingYu was teasing him. Frustrated by the sudden change in atmosphere, WeiZhou tried to roll away.

“That’s your dreams talking,” he grumbled, as he struggled against JingYu trying to hold him tight.

“Wo ai ni, JingYu”

WeiZhou froze. There was no teasing, no playfulness in JingYu’s voice this time. With WeiZhou still, JingYu pulled him back into his arms.

“You were mumbling in your sleep, so I held your hand, just held your hand, and you said that.” JingYu’s voice was soft and serious. It vibrated WeiZhou’s nerves again. “I really thought I was going to burst when you said that.”

“Do I not say it enough?” WeiZhou asked.

“No, no, it’s not that, Zhou,” JingYu hurriedly replied. “It’s...how do I explain this? You were asleep, and you were dreaming about I don’t know what, but the minute I touched your hand you said that.”

WeiZhou’s hands trapped against JingYu’s chest unclenched from the fists he had unconsciously made.  His palms soaked up the heat and steady heartbeat they covered.

“Maybe it’s arrogant of me, or just my wishful thinking, but the fact that you said ‘I love you’ when I touched you, it was like a confirmation to me. That even in your sleep you know it’s me here with you. Hearing you say you love me, even when you’re “someplace else”, well…”

“Such a fool,” WeiZhou whispered, his left hand skimming up JingYu’s neck to caress his cheek. “You need a confirmation of that?”

“It’s nice to hear. That’s why it’s okay even if we only sleep when we’re together. We’re still loving each other, Zhou. That’s all that matters.”

JingYu relaxed his hold around WeiZhou slightly, but only enough to run his fingers down to the base of WeiZhou’s spine. The fire under his skin that had seemed doused by JingYu’s teasing suddenly flared in WeiZhou.

“I heard once that love is missing someone even when you’re right next to them,” WeiZhou uttered as his lips brushed JingYu’s. The desire and need glowing in JingYu’s eyes tied his gaze tighter than chain. “Even when I’m awake and here with you, I feel like I miss you, JingYu. I want more of you. It’s never enough. I know how much I miss you when we’re apart. I don’t want to miss you that much when we’re together. That’s why I don’t want to sleep when I’m with you.”

For a quiet moment, the two men simply stared at the other, the ability to form coherent thought lost to each of them. Finally, JingYu sighed, loudly and deeply, from somewhere in the pit of his stomach, as he let loose of WeiZhou and dramatically flopped onto his back.

“And people think I’m the poetic one,” he moaned.

WeiZhou took note of the spark in JingYu’s eyes as he said this. This sudden change in mood, unlike before, did not upset him. Mainly because he knew that, unlike before, JingYu was not teasing him, but was instead covering his own emotions that WeiZhou had set spinning. He lightly slapped JingYu’s chest before he maneuvered to sit up.

“Don’t worry, I won’t post it online,” he promised with a grin, pushing back the covers so he could swing his leg over JingYu, straddling his waist. “Only you know how well I’ve learned from you.”

JingYu ran his hands up and down WeiZhou’s thighs, a slight tremor under his fingertips sending a shiver through him. WeiZhou pulled his t-shirt over his head, slowly, enticing JingYu with his movements. As he grasped JingYu’s hands, pulling on them to smooth over his own stomach, WeiZhou licked his lips. JingYu could only grunt at the sight of WeiZhou’s tongue beckoning to him just as he began to shift his pelvis on JingYu’s waist.

“Two? Three? Maybe six? Or eight?” JingYu muttered, as he continued to allow WeiZhou to guide his hands over the muscled torso looming above him.

WeiZhou knotted his brow, partially in confusion at JingYu’s words, but mainly at the too pleasurable to be painful shock of JingYu’s fingernails grazing over the dark pink, swollen and sensitive skin of his nipples.

“What’s that?” WeiZhou groaned in question. He was having trouble catching his breath. JingYu had ceased letting himself be guided and was now focused on playing with WeiZhou’s chest, rolling hardening points between his fingers with ever increasing pressure.

“Hmm? Oh...I’m just wondering exactly how many countries I saved in my past life to deserve you.” JingYu dropped his hands and began tugging on WeiZhou’s thighs, urging him to move higher. “You’re definitely worth more than one country, that’s for sure.”

WeiZhou stopped moving, his knees squeezing against JingYu’s shoulders. He ran a hand through JingYu’s hair, the soft strands surrounding his fingers feeling strangely similar to the feel of JingYu’s stare on his skin. Tangible, delightful, and mesmerizing.

“It’s not fair.  I try to seduce you, and you end up seducing me instead,” WeiZhou attempted to pout, but there was not enough force in his words to sound like any more than a mild realization.

The corner of JingYu’s lip curled for a mere second.

“Should I stop?” he asked, even as he began to gently tug the material at WeiZhou’s waist.

“Please...don’t.”

With a yelp, WeiZhou threw up a hand and slammed it into the wall above the head of the bed. JingYu had raised his head just a little and was nuzzling his face against WeiZhou’s crotch. Heated breath filtered through the flannel of pajamas, spreading and joining with the overwhelmingly intense fire already emanating beneath the material. The pointed pressure of teeth muted by cloth emphasized just how effective JingYu’s seduction had been and silenced WeiZhou’s moans as his lungs ceased to move air against the extreme sensation.

JingYu clawed at WeiZhou’s hips, clutching and grasping to remove the pajamas that were in his way. Not just the tip, but the whole of his tongue moved up one side and then the other of WeiZhou’s throbbing c*ck, smoothing over the the remaining sensations his teeth had imprinted. WeiZhou’s breath came back to him in a rush as JingYu took all of him into his mouth. The familiarity of JingYu’s actions - the hold of his lips, the swirl of his tongue, the oscillating constriction of his throat around the head of WeiZhou’s member while his nose nudged at WeiZhou’s abdomen - pushed WeiZhou towards an edge of befuddling bliss he was already precariously balancing over.

When WeiZhou had said he missed JingYu even when with him, JingYu had understood that feeling too well. Though he had never thought of it in those terms, he too had always felt the desire for more of WeiZhou. More, everything, all. His thoughts, his voice, his breath, his heartbeat, his body. Everything that made up this person, this embodiment of his emotion labeled as love. JingYu knew the futility of that desire, but that could not stop him from seeking as much of WeiZhou as possible.

The subtle changes in the tenor of WeiZhou’s panting groans excited JingYu as much as the sweetly savory taste of the skin and essence that flowed upon his tongue. The hand that had remained tangled in JingYu’s hair guided his emotions more than his movements, the fluttering against his scalp a telling indication of what was happening within the rest of WeiZhou’s body. Slowly, JingYu relaxed his lips, unwilling to end things so quickly. With a flick of his tongue to catch a teardrop of fluid glistening temptingly against red hot flesh, JingYu’s gaze studied the detailed path of abdomen and chest that led to a flushed face full of frustration and expectation at interrupted pleasure. WeiZhou’s whimpering groan made JingYu’s already erratic heartbeat race even more.

“More, Zhou.”

It wasn’t a question of inquiry. It was a warning of intent.

WeiZhou braced both hands against the wall as he followed the guidance to raise one leg so JingYu could free him from his clothing. Sliding his shoulders from between WeiZhou’s knees, JingYu lifted his head again, this time to sink his teeth into the smooth flesh of an upper leg. JingYu’s teeth chattered with the force of WeiZhou’s trembling as he tasted his way to the no man’s land of sensitivity stretched between genital and anus. He explored that natural seam of skin with his tongue, his hands grabbing WeiZhou’s ankles to stop the pounding rhythm of his feet.

Rippling sensations simultaneously spread along WeiZhou’s spine and stomach, crashing together and tearing him apart. Of every feeling JingYu had ever produced in him, this was a new one that took his breath and sanity away. WeiZhou melted, his fingernails scratching feverishly as his hands slid down the wall, his groans slowly muffled as his face fell into the pillows.

By some method of contortionism JingYu turned onto his stomach, his lips moving down and back up WeiZhou’s leg, never separating from WeiZhou’s skin. JingYu’s mouth roamed over legs and *ss, leaving wet trails and fiery marks of possession in his wake. His hands meandered along stomach and thighs, hips and chest, occasionally reaching to fondle more than stroke WeiZhou’s erection. JingYu traipsed his kiss over WeiZhou’s back, every rise and fall of muscle and bone covered and caressed. As JingYu neared WeiZhou’s shoulders and neck, he lifted WeiZhou from the pillows, pulling against his chest until he leaned into JingYu.

WeiZhou lost control of his voice and breathing to the myriad of ways JingYu wreaked havoc on his senses. JingYu’s lips on his neck. JingYu’s chest blanketing his back. JingYu’s hands cradling his torso. JingYu’s scorching c*ck between his legs pushing against the taut overhang of his scrotum. WeiZhou struggled against the urge of impending ecstasy all of these promised. It wasn’t enough.

JingYu could feel WeiZhou battling in his arms. He lifted his head just as WeiZhou turned his. Their tongues met before their lips, the slick slide between wet muscle an erotic mirror of the friction between WeiZhou’s legs. JingYu growled, the sound reverberating through WeiZhou’s lungs, as WeiZhou reached an arm over his head and held JingYu to him, refusing to relinquish the taste and breath filling the empty spaces within. JingYu threw his head back and growled again as WeiZhou began forcing his hips back and forth, silently begging for the consummate connection that could be made between two separate bodies.

“More, JingYu.”

WeiZhou’s voice, deep and decisive, seemed to mock JingYu’s will, as though saying “if you don’t take me now, the world will end before you can.”

JingYu tightened his arms around WeiZhou’s waist and chest, binding the frantic form like iron bands.

“Calm down, Zhou,” JingYu whispered against WeiZhou’s ear, the warmth of his voice instantly softening the desperation WeiZhou had been feeling. “I’m right here. Neither of us are going anywhere.”

WeiZhou closed his eyes and breathed as deeply as the constricting arm around his chest would let him.

“I need you, JingYu, so much that it hurts.”

JingYu pressed his face into WeiZhou’s neck. The salty sweetness of sweat and skin sent his head spinning in intoxication.

“We’ll get there, Zhou, but...”

JingYu stopped speaking to pull an earlobe between his lips, sucking on it until WeiZhou moaned heavily.  

“But,” JingYu began again, his lips still playing at WeiZhou’s ear, “it’ll be more fun if we get there together. Instead of you racing ahead like your *ss is on fire.”

Two elbows poking into his ribs caused JingYu to grunt.

“My *ss is on fire, thanks to you.”

JingYu fought to stifle a chuckle. He had wanted to slow things down, regain his composure, spend more time enjoying the delights of being with Weizhou, not stop them altogether, but the moment he had spoken he thought he may have gone too far. Thankfully, though, WeiZhou grumbled as he did when impatient, not angry.  If he was to be honest, JingYu relished moments like this with WeiZhou more than anything. When unbridled passion and playful companionship fluctuated back and forth between them. When not only the body, and not only the mind, but all of each of them was satisfied by the other. This was his nirvana.

“Thanks to me?” JingYu’s smile laced his voice. “Just wait.”

WeiZhou’s cry echoed around the room. He had not been prepared for JingYu’s crushing attack on his shoulder again. His voice rang out a second time when JingYu skipped a finger along the length of his sex, before softly cradling it in his hand and gently squeezing in pulses, urging all of the blood in WeiZhou’s body to surge to it.  Clinging to the arm across his chest, even though he was wholly supported by JingYu, WeiZhou became dizzy between the conflicting intensities. One dominating and heavy, the other loving and light. Both of them overwhelming. Both of them sublime.

JingYu let out a low moan when WeiZhou began to move against him, controlled gyrations that pressed into the places most demanding for WeiZhou’s touch. His lips trailed along WeiZhou’s neck, small huffs of air dotting the journey, as WeiZhou pulled the fingers on his chest to his mouth, wetting and warming them from deep within. He could feel JingYu’s heart pounding against his back, along with the labored breathing against his ear.

“Say it, Zhou. Tell me.”

WeiZhou shivered. Words that would sound like a command to most people, was to him an earnest plea. His upper body pivoted in JingYu’s embrace, turning himself to look into JingYu’s eyes, caress JingYu’s face, and press his lips to JingYu’s for a tender kiss that lingered with infinite possibilities.

“I want all of you, JingYu. I want to be a part of you. I need you.”

JingYu grinned and quickly kissed the tip of WeiZhou’s nose.

With the languid movements of lovers accustomed to each other, WeiZhou compliantly allowed JingYu to settle his head back upon the pillow. The sigh induced by JingYu kissing and caressing his back became a stuttered moan the lower JingYu went. The pressure of JingYu’s hands massaging and soothing towards his tailbone made WeiZhou’s breathing heavy in anticipation.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and another on his leg. JingYu expertly rolled WeiZhou over and carefully dropped down upon him. Framing WeiZhou’s face with his hands, JingYu kissed him with a sudden intensity that left them both breathless. WeiZhou returned the kiss with as much force, his arms wrapping around JingYu and locking them together, not letting a millimeter of space come between them. The fire under WeiZhou’s skin, the fire that had been sparked, dampened, rekindled, and controlled, now began to blaze ever more strongly than before. Like his arms, WeiZhou’s legs wrapped JingYu to him. JingYu gasped when WeiZhou used his feet to press on JingYu’s hips, forcing their groins, and ample arousals, to grind against each other.

“You,” JingYu grimaced through gritted teeth, “you are my little sl*t, aren’t you?”

WeiZhou’s grin quivered against the shockwaves emanating from the intimate friction.

“Only for you.”

“Are you blaming me?”

“Yes. You made me like this. Take responsibility.”

JingYu let a low rumble fill his chest and vibrate through him. With a quick move, he broke the hold around him and repositioned his body above WeiZhou. JingYu quickly slicked his fingers and pressed against muscle, which was already relaxed and pliant from all that had come before this moment. Both men groaned at the ease with which WeiZhou admitted JingYu’s touch. Not willing to waste another moment, JingYu guided his c*ck to the eager threshold, pressing against it, but not yet entering.

WeiZhou held his breath as JingYu hovered against him unmoving. He raised his eyes to JingYu’s, looking for an answer to his hesitancy. At that moment, JingYu pressed upon him, slowly and smoothly filling all of the voids within WeiZhou. He exhaled sharply, not from pain or discomfort, but from the indescribable ecstasy of feeling JingYu within him. JingYu inhaled deeply as the tight, wet heat of WeiZhou coursed over him, drawing him into a numbing euphoria. This was the moment where not only two bodies, but hearts and souls, became one. The moment when no space or time separated them.

JingYu slowly began to move, pulling and pushing with concerted care, each withdrawal and advancement marked with waves of shuddering limbs in each of them. JingYu took his time, not for fear of hurting WeiZhou, but because he was too enthralled in watching WeiZhou beneath him. The glint of tongue licking lips that moved without saying anything. The flare of nostrils with each thrust forward. The squint of eyes with each pull back. The light shine of sweat forming on forehead and upper lip. JingYu reached out to brush his hand over WeiZhou’s cheek. The feverish quality of WeiZhou’s skin burned into his fingertips. WeiZhou turned his face into JingYu’s hand. He licked JingYu’s palm, just because he could.

“JingYu, more,” WeiZhou groaned.

JingYu froze.

“More, harder, faster.”

WeiZhou continued licking JingYu’s palm, then brushed his tongue to the sensitive skin on the inside of his wrist. The fluttering sensation ran up his arm and straight down to where WeiZhou pulsed around him.

“You devil,” JingYu growled. “Damn, I love you.”

WeiZhou pulled on JingYu’s shoulders to draw him closer.

“Show me.”

JingYu grabbed WeiZhou by the back of the neck with one hand and quickly crashed their lips together. JingYu pulled WeiZhou’s lip between his teeth, biting and then soothing and then biting again. The jolt between them extended to the short, spastic thrusts of JingYu’s hips, small bursts of fire building on top of each other in both of them.

WeiZhou’s head suddenly dropped back to the pillow, JingYu having let go of him. He barely noticed, as JingYu hooked one of his legs, pushing against his knee. As JingYu’s hold forced WeiZhou’s waist to bend, he suddenly slowed his own hips to a crawling pace. JingYu flashed a small grin as he pulled himself from WeiZhou, until just barely the tip of his manhood remained within. The slow withdrawal had emphasized the tight grip, and reluctance to let go, of WeiZhou’s muscles around him. WeiZhou tried to relax, but could not keep from struggling to hold on to JingYu, desperate not to lose the connection to him for even a second.

At the moment WeiZhou was certain he could not feel JingYu within him anymore, JingYu thrust forward with all of the power his body could provide. WeiZhou convulsed and yelled out at the explosion of heat and electricity that ripped and cascaded through him, sending him into a delirium rivaled only by orgasmic release. Before he could recover his bearing, JingYu again withdrew slow enough to feel every pulsing wave of WeiZhou around him, and then burst into WeiZhou again with equal force to the first. Another wave of explosions tore through WeiZhou. If JingYu did that one more time, WeiZhou did not know if he would remain conscious.

JingYu shook with the extreme shock the power of his thrust had ricocheted back into him. WeiZhou’s hands flailing across his chest drew JingYu’s attention. WeiZhou was trying to speak, but no sound came from him. His chest heaved and only the whites of his eyes were visible to JingYu. JingYu quickly grabbed one of the hands on his chest, raising it to his lips for a moment.

“Maybe not that hard, hmm?” he mumbled against WeiZhou’s fingertips.

JingYu continued to kiss WeiZhou’s hand as he resumed his sexual quest, this time with a bit more passion than power. He leaned forward again, kissing WeiZhou’s chest and neck, the flushed skin warming his lips tantalizingly. WeiZhou hummed as JingYu nibbled at his chin and moved his hips with a gentleness that soothed and stoked from the inside out. WeiZhou knew it would not take much for him to reach his climax after being sent so close to it already.

WeiZhou called out JingYu’s name in a voice barely above a whisper, but it was enough to move JingYu towards paradise. As though reading WeiZhou’s mind, JingYu raised himself and increased his speed, though not his intensity. Before he could touch WeiZhou’s c*ck, a low groan and stiff spasming signaled the release of the milky evidence of physical desire. JingYu could feel that the strength of WeiZhou’s completion was much stronger than his voice indicated. Only a few more thrusts amidst the cascading ripple inside WeiZhou, and JingYu climaxed blissfully.

WeiZhou held out his arms to his lover, his legs wrapping around him again to hold him where he was. JingYu fell into the waiting embrace happily. WeiZhou’s hands mapped JingYu’s back with gentle strokes, soothing the small spasms that continued to fire under his skin. JingYu forced his hands under WeiZhou, wrapping him in his own enfolding hold. WeiZhou lifted his head to tease his tongue over JingYu’s lip, settling into a long kiss of obtained, shared passion.

JingYu had to force himself to end the kiss that was causing far too many of his nerves to start firing again. WeiZhou let him end the kiss, but he did not loosen the hold of his arms and legs.

“Zhou?”

“Hmm?” WeiZhou was nudging JingYu’s neck with his face.

“You need to let go, babe. We can’t stay like this.”

“Just a little longer,” WeiZhou murmured, his lips gathering the flavor of JingYu just as he had when he had first woken.

JingYu did not argue, but he did begin fidgeting. His position over WeiZhou was uncomfortable, and WeiZhou’s body was tightening around him as the spent passion flowed from them. Finally WeiZhou loosed his legs, but would not relinquish the hold of his arms. The lovers lay entwined together, WeiZhou keeping his lips to JingYu’s skin.

“Zhou?”

“Hmm?”

“You realize, from now on when you say ‘I miss you’ what I’m going to hear is ‘I love you’.”

WeiZhou raised his head. The look in JingYu’s eyes was more powerful than any words he could speak. WeiZhou kissed JingYu softly.

“Only when we’re apart. When I’m here with you, I’ll say it properly.”

JingYu strengthened his arms around WeiZhou, holding him as close as possible. Their heartbeats and breath merged into one rhythm, soothing WeiZhou's returned longing for more.

“Wo ai ni.”

shameless self promotion

• Like 19

@sohocomo- That. Was. Brilliant! Despite being a ficlet, it had a sense of novel like build up arc. I experienced a breathless anticipation throughout the read. Smutty yet classy. Buring hot that leaves everything warm and soothing. And some of the lines should be made into t-shirts! Frigging awesome! Thank you for sharing this with us. :heart:

• Like 5

JY flew from Beijing to Shanghai today

Cr [黄景瑜正经背影站]

Spoiler

C2sIiCrVIAIX3dV.jpg

C2sIitkUAAAUU-I.jpg

Cr [鲸鱼册-黄景瑜图博]

Spoiler

C2sK4zyUUAI_Fd5.jpg

C2sK53kUsAA1-OF.jpg

C2sK64MUUAEabpS.jpg

C2sKPolVEAANQYK.jpg

C2sKQrzUkAA61Ly.jpg

C2sKRVQUkAIOEC-.jpg

Cr 我要正能量呀

Spoiler

005A98KPly1fbyeivsy3oj31o013v1kz.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyej0fezoj31o013v7wj.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyej6pm7dj31o013v7wj.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyejad7mij31o013v7wj.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyejdz8e5j31o013v7wj.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyejh74tgj31o013vx6q.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyejkbg06j31o013vu0y.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyejnofa0j31o013v7wj.jpg

005A98KPly1fbyejrn455j31o013v4qr.jpg

Cr 放疯Fever

Spoiler

006ya9lRly1fbyek3mhpsj319c1w0k3q.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek40ozpj319c1w0gvy.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek4zfpwj319c1w0wrc.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek5qzn1j319c1w0gxp.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek34xkaj319c1w0k3m.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek67oo3j319c1w0qfi.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek6sq1xj319c1w0nba.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyek7g8ekj319c1w07lo.jpg

006ya9lRly1fbyekim496j319c1w0tmm.jpg

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

JY looked bored laugh.gif 

006pwVc7ly1fbyevnx1y5g30800e8u17.gif006pwVc7ly1fbyevq88qdg30800e8u10.gif

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fbyfpw7ozvj30ku112kb4.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbyfpxgxqsj30ku11219k.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbyfpuuxmmj30ku1121kx.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbyfq0zn71j30ku112qtm.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbyfq2qjzxj30ku112b1k.jpg

Cr [宇宙警卫]

Spoiler

C2sJXh_UkAA6Qxl.jpg

C2sJYgUUUAARIAc.jpg

C2sJZJLUkAAWHxT.jpg

C2sJyVcVEAEtl52.jpg

C2sJzN4VQAAAix-.jpg

C2sJ06mVEAAu0bu.jpg

Cr RedMoon9294

Spoiler

C2r8olQVEAAVWGo.jpg

• Like 12

JY was really bored laugh.gif 

Cr [winni致美丽的你]

006s7nU5ly1fbyezw2izvg30a00ae4qv.gif

Come on people, give him some spaces so he can message his Meow

Spoiler

ZZ - Givenchy interview

https://c.m.163.com/news/l/114119.html?spss=newsapp&spsw=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

Spoiler

56f945610e1d49d9be6989e78f2236e020170121

C2sJcUYVQAAGEuF.jpg

JY New Year message

Translated by Ryo 

"I'm afraid you won't care about my blessings on new year's eve because there are too many blessings, I'm afraid you can't hear my blessings on new year day because the sound of firecrackers is too loud, hence I choose this time to send you my blessings,  wishing everyone a happy new year, I am Huang Jingyu"

Spoiler

JY's Mens Uno interview translation. Cr Johnny黄景瑜全球资源站 

Spoiler

006w1u7ygy1fbybleiexlj30qo2g119v.jpg

006w1u7ygy1fbyblg8pinj30qo1gjn8s.jpg

006w1u7ygy1fbyblghj0mj30qo1aqk0y.jpg

006w1u7ygy1fbybli7ctxj30qo12sdp4.jpg

006w1u7ygy1fbyblj4lu0j30qo17w7db.jpg

006w1u7ygy1fbyblkogwjj30qo14kjzs.jpg

• Like 14

@bearology don't worry~ I don't mind :D
Some of yours have a better quality and there are some that I didn't see... I also think that it's better to have a wide range of pictures to choose from :D 

I love those YuZhou manips :heart:

I saw my phone background lol

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fbyfpxgxqsj30ku11219k.jpg

My thoughts on ZZ's weibo update

Spoiler

beautiful and cute -> ZZ ; handsome and elegant -> JY 
doesn't look to me like he meant the scenery at all, because that emoticon says otherwise :rolleyes:
In addition if you ask me why I think that he's talking about a second person:
The reason is because he's saying beautiful and cute, handsome and elegant~ that just means that he indicates that he's talking about a second person ^_^

• Like 12

Sooooo, based on my professional experience, here is my take on ZZ's status-

Spoiler

When we arrange the syntactical structure of a sentence like this-

A and B (comma) C and D

It means two separate units (A+B and C+D) being joined by a comma.

So, here, in his status, Beautiful+Cute and Handsome+Elegant are two group of adjectives that might be attributed to two different objects.Now, whom he has had in mind while writing it is really redundant to discuss.:phew:

And the funniest part was his clarifying the status as meant for scenery so that none can actually confuse it as his admiration for the surrounding scenic beauty.Well done, Kitty! It shows that you are learning from the best!!B)

End of my YZ journal entry.

Abbie

• Like 8

Today at the mall, I saw a Chinese guy wearing Zhou's t-shirt, the one that has the cat on the left and nothing at the back. He was with his girlfriend I think and I couldn't stop smiling while staring at him. Because really, it was the 1st time I see someone wearing Zhou's tee in my town. I think he noticed that I was acting weird and I really wanted to say "I know him too, I have his t-shirt too" but the coward me just smiling while following him everywhere with my eyes. :grimace:

• Like 12