Guest skeletonworks

Did anyone read the latest chapter of Shangyin translated by Saehan??? Here: Ch188: Challenging The Two Forces

OMG SO MUCH FEELSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I feel like crying reading the sacrifice Guhai and Bai Luoyin made T_T It's too much!!!!!

Spoiler

Yin Zi, you must stand your ground! You’re my beloved wife that I am most proud of. No one can fight against you. No one can threaten you. You cannot disappoint me. - Guhai

“Gu Hai! Gu Hai, listen to me and you listen well! Starting from today on, every day that you sleep in this tunnel, I will sleep at the side of the road. Every day that you don’t eat or drink, I will not eat nor drink either. Between the two of us, whoever agrees to this compromise first, that person is a fucking asshole!!” - Bai Luoyin

188 chapters and their love has totally solidified. None wants to be apart from each other and rather endure this torture( TДT)

It's so painful!!! Especially because I imagine Zhouzhou and Jingyu acting this scene out (ಥ﹏ಥ) It really breaks my heart... This scene is so emotional. ZZ & Jingyu would totally nail it... 

Throwback Happy Camp

Spoiler

Cr My宇宙的世界

005QP2Trgy1fcef2g1verg309e0ak4qt.gif

005QP2Trgy1fcef2iz2fug305y0aknpe.gif

005QP2Trgy1fcef2lb8g8g30b405ke85.gif

005QP2Trgy1fcef2rae7hg30ci06ynpg.gif

005QP2Trgy1fcef2s39hcg30fk08qkjl.gif

005QP2Trgy1fcef37z4r0g30cc06yu0z.gif

005QP2Trgy1fcef3ftqsig307s07sb2d.gif

JY - Beijing to Morocco 020217

Spoiler

Cr tete_cake

006rAMnagy1fceb7fjc0nj312w1mckjl.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7jvt3nj312w1mce81.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7ng9ujj312w1mckjl.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7cgnmgj312w1mckjl.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7a7fedj312w1mchdt.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7qih0yj312w1mchdt.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7ta174j312w1mdkjl.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb7wcik3j312w1mcnpd.jpg

006rAMnagy1fceb77vz8vj312w1mc4qq.jpg

JY and ZZ's signature (not current)

Spoiler

Cr 草莓冰淇淋QML

This one is for Timmy and Johnny fanbase (aiya, Jy and ZZ wrote T and J ahh LOL)

a902c293gy1fceho21wblj21050qoki7.jpg

a902c293gy1fcehgohdhij20qo0qojso.jpg

This one is for RealZone

a902c293gy1fcehyym2zfj21401i1k5l.jpg

JY's wallpaper

Spoiler

Cr leohild

006qFXzrgy1fceq657077g30xc0ir4r5.gif

006qFXzrgy1fceq5jpp08j30u01hc78x.jpg

006qFXzrgy1fceq5l8gmjj31hc0u0q7b.jpg

Random fish and cat LOL

Spoiler

Cr 华图网校

5e131491ly1fcekczxbcrg20ao0e8kjo.gif

Huhu's Huang Whale and Zhou Meow plushies travel Paris together. Awww!

Spoiler

Cr TJ_meow

006svcv8gy1fccx5xvt5hj30hs0hs40l.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx68e07aj30np0hsjsv.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx6llsdlj30hs0npjsf.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx6bxh3lj30np0hsabv.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx6p2oxoj30hs0npmzo.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx627cvlj30hs0hsdhq.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx66587fj30hs0hs40t.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx6t7o45j30hs0npabv.jpg

006svcv8gy1fccx5tbkowj30hs0hs0ui.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

• Like 14

what!? not estreline's translation. I'm still at chapter 105. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanna raise hell and find who ever reported their translations on wattpad. darn it! T_T

anyways! I just saw a clip on IG from thai ver. of bts vids. it was the scene in bed. the two went to sleep (as the script) then the director told them to do something. JY reacted that the scene did not require any screwing and ZZ was preparing to sleep. lol the director replied that sonce the were cuddling they (the staff and everyone else) were expecting them to give everyone a surprise.

now this got me wondering. how many are the non-scripted surprise goodies did YZ do during filming? all I could remember was the car scene. as far as I could remember, there wasn't supposed to be a kiss scene right? it was a surprise. but JY was so into teasing ZZ of kissing him that they just did the kiss (ok the last part I just added based on the market bts).

still sad and angry about estreline's translations.

• Like 8

On 03/02/2017 at 2:15 PM, abhishikta said:

@1blankstare- OMG, yes, I can totally imagine them bickering about who gets to top!:w00t:

This is how I imagined it- 

Hide contents

JY- ZhouZhooooou, my kitty baby, my MeowMeow, pleeeeeease? Baby please?

ZZ- Nope, no way, no. 

JY- *whines* but why?

ZZ- 'cause it's Sunday. And Sunday is your turn. 

JY- But I don't wanna! I won't.

ZZ- If you break the rule, you're grounded. No touchy touchy for...two weeks. 

JY- Two bloody weeks?! Where does that rule come from?!

ZZ- I just made it up. 

JY- The hell? How can you make rules up?!

ZZ- 'cause it's Sunday and I'm the king! Now, be prepared to get drilled!:w00t:

I'm laughing at my own joke! Maybe it's time for me to get a straight jacket!:sweatingbullets:

LOL... Abbie, you're just too funny..lol...so amusing you! Love u! LOVE this wee drama of YuZHou 'bickering on who gets to top' hahaha...you're brilliant..! a natural expressionist! ;()))0...goodnite you! lol....xxx

• Like 3

XWZ Fanclub Weib update

LOL ZZ!! What are you doing!!!!

Spoiler

JY - Trailer for 芭莎大咖秀

Spoiler

ZZ - 悦己女性网 (Ad for Lexus)

Spoiler

62d937bely1fceug0nhrqj20ph0gz462.jpg

62d937bely1fceug2d44aj20ld0eb41s.jpg

62d937bely1fceug4rwdzj21kw11x46b.jpg

62d937bely1fceug5yaugj20ob0xvjx0.jpg

62d937bely1fceugf5ri6j212l0pnn22.jpg

JY - Arriving Beijing 020217

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

C33-6HDUYAARagq.jpg

C33_Hk2VMAApadS.jpg

C33_Hk5UkAAiw4N.jpg

C33_Hk2UoAAS7zC.jpg

C33_AiuVcAEwQUU.jpg

C33_AivUcAAzKFr.jpg

C33_AitVYAAOoqP.jpg

C33-6ISVcAAqCl6.jpg

C33-6HDUYAARagq.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花- 

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fceyxvf0qej20gf0gfwje.jpg

Fanart by Hako缺魚粥

Spoiler

006quQ8Pgy1fcfq2acck1g30gg0h5agm.gif

006quQ8Pgy1fcfq2elx7sj30gg0h510k.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

006ud1q8gy1fcfs8znlxhj30tc0qo0vy.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

Random ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [粥粥欢喜洲洲]

C31LVsvVYAA-yhP.jpg

C31LW5rUcAEQZVA.jpg

C31LYieVUAAbzmz.jpg

C31LaNOUYAACCtP.jpg

Another FMV

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Ny73Gx25XzfMFz4tAwU~0g__.htm

This if the gif ZZ used in his chat (yesterday web update) LOL

Spoiler

Cr 瓜皮的id酱  

69c76a90gw1eio95lqnm7g206v05c11w.gif

• Like 14

11 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

LOL... Abbie, you're just too funny..lol...so amusing you! Love u! LOVE this wee drama of YuZHou 'bickering on who gets to top' hahaha...you're brilliant..! a natural expressionist! ;()))0...goodnite you! lol....xxx

Honey bumble!

Throwing all the ZZ and JY plushies at ya! You're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for all the positivity you give me! In fact, your "wee" comment gave me a wee fic idea!:w00t: And if you read the last update, drop me a word. :D

Love ya, babe. Hugsies!:wub:

Abbie

• Like 1

This one is for @HarukoYoshi, claiming to be pure and innocent, even as she screams over certain, ahem, trails. Just a reminder haruharuharu - only ZZ can lick. :tongue:

@gayyoxx @bearology @Scandani @skeletonworks @ryokise @tea4two @abbraccio91 @ximichem @kmmyzz @filmlore46 @joycemay @prima13facie @gashupingo @ayasdai @liesl @aeislaeigh @charlie10

(YAY, Soompi let me tag!!! :D)

18+

Spoiler

JingYu held his stomach tight. If this kept up much longer he was going to get a hernia from trying to hold in his laughter. WeiZhou obviously did not know he was being watched. If he did, he would not have been dancing around the kitchen, at least not as...flamboyantly...as he was, JingYu thought. True, the music coming from WeiZhou’s phone propped up on the counter had a distinct Latin rhythm to it, but JingYu didn’t think it was enough to warrant the full performance mode he had been witnessing the last couple of minutes. The Pikachu on the butt of WeiZhou’s loose boxers, bouncing around with every movement of his hips, did not help the matter, either. One extremely sharp thrust of WeiZhou’s hip, bumping to close a cabinet drawer in perfect rhythm with his dance, sent Pikachu shimmying uncontrollably, and finally threw JingYu over the edge.

WeiZhou jumped at least a foot, spinning around in mid-air, at the loud burst of laughter behind him. Slapping a hand to his chest, he glared as JingYu stumbled into the room, unbalanced by the cascades of laughter he had been holding in and added to by WeiZhou’s reaction.

“Damn it, JingYu!” WeiZhou exclaimed in between heaving breaths. “Scared the sh!t outta me!”

JingYu stopped and leaned against the counter, purposefully just out of WeiZhou’s reach.

“Sorry. I’m sorry,” he said, in between the continuing chuckles. “Just...Pikachu...on your *ss…”

He couldn’t continue as another wave of laughter surfaced with thinking about it. WeiZhou silently glared at him, slightly embarrassed at the fact that JingYu had caught him dancing, until he thought about what JingYu was saying. Absently grabbing the back of his boxers, WeiZhou realized what he must have looked like to JingYu. It was funny, he thought, smiling to himself, but he wasn’t going to admit it.

“So glad I could amuse you,” a kitchen towel thrown at JingYu’s chest emphasizing the faked annoyance in WeiZhou’s voice.

JingYu caught the towel before it fell to the floor and tossed it onto the counter. It had been slightly damp, and the cold of it hitting his chest had sent a small shock through him. Though the room was warm, his skin suddenly tightened with goosebumps and he shivered. Absently, he rubbed a hand against his chest because of the chill, drawing WeiZhou’s attention.

WeiZhou stared at JingYu as the music from his phone changed from the bright, upbeat song he had been dancing to. The slower, more sultry melody enhanced his sudden mood change. JingYu had just come from the shower after working out. His hair was damp and slightly mussed, having combed through it with only his fingers. His body was still flushed pink from the heat and pounding spray of water. His skin pulled taut by the chill he had experienced emphasized the definition his recent diligence to an exercise routine had produced.  Forgetting the sandwich he had been making, WeiZhou held out his hand, his fingers itching simply to touch the perfect specimen of masculinity before him.

“Dance with me?” WeiZhou asked.

“You know I can’t dance,” Jing Yu groaned, yet grabbing WeiZhou’s hand and stepping towards him.

“You dance just fine,” WeiZhou said, ending with a small hum as JingYu’s arms wrapped around him. His own hands went around JingYu’s neck, his fingers tracing over the stubble at the base of JingYu’s hairline. “My perfect dance partner.”

“Don’t go overboard, Zhou. I know I’m clumsy and uncoordinated.”

“Says the man who can pin me in three seconds.”

“That’s different.”

“Hmm, is it?”

WeiZhou focused on the subtle angle of JingYu’s shoulders, the smooth skin slipping under his palms as his hands moved over them.  The feel of JingYu’s biceps flexing slightly under his touch highlighted the strength in the recently added muscle. WeiZhou pressed his chest against JingYu’s, verifying that while it only appeared wider than before, it was definitely much firmer. Giving in to a strange urge to explore JingYu’s physique, WeiZhou pulled the arms from around his waist and stepped around JingYu, his hand drifting over the defined muscles of JingYu’s stomach that twitched with his touch as he moved to stand behind him.

“You are built more for athleticism than artistry,” WeiZhou said matter of factly.

He ran his hands over JingYu’s shoulder blades and along his ribs, taking note of the strong angle skin and bone made towards JingYu’s waist. WeiZhou pressed his face to the nape of JingYu’s neck, small puckers of his lips accentuating his light grasp on JingYu’s waist, his thumbs smoothing along the edge of the boxer briefs clinging dangerously low on JingYu’s hips. Swaying slightly against JingYu, in time to the music, WeiZhou circled around him.

“I may be more flexible and graceful, but you have agility and power. It’s a perfect combination.”

WeiZhou said this just as he came to stand in front of JingYu again. With one hand still on JingYu’s hip, WeiZhou pressed the other to JingYu’s chest, his fingers twitching to match the heartbeat under them. JingYu inhaled deeply as he felt his blood rush in response to WeiZhou’s touch. JingYu lightly grasped WeiZhou’s upper arms, urging him closer.

“Mmm, there is that one type of dance I’m pretty good at.” JingYu grinned mischievously at WeiZhou’s questioning look. He leaned in until his lips touched WeiZhou’s ear and murmured in a soft but heavy voice, “Horizontally with you beneath me.”

JingYu half expected a playfully sharp slap to land somewhere on his body, but WeiZhou only leaned back in his arms to look him in the eye.

“You do excel at that one, I’ll agree.”

The seriousness of WeiZhou’s tone made JingYu uncertain whether he should be flattered or not. Though his face remained stoic, JingYu noticed the sparkle in WeiZhou’s eye.

“Meanie,” JingYu groaned, just before brushing his lips against WeiZhou’s in a tease of a kiss.

“Hmph, you’re the meanie, barely kissing me like that.”

WeiZhou leaned heavily into JingYu, but only pouted, his lips a mere breath from JingYu’s.

“You gonna do something about it, Zhou?” JingYu asked with a smirk. It was a subtle concession from JingYu for WeiZhou to lead the increasingly amorous dance between them.

JingYu groaned when WeiZhou dropped his head and began sucking on the sensitive spot in his neck. The pinpoint of pressure threaded its way through JingYu, causing him to sway as his toes curled. He slowly shuffled backwards until the counter stopped his movement, WeiZhou pressuring against him while he moved his lips to the base of JingYu’s throat. JingYu braced his hands on the countertop, causing his chest to push forward.

WeiZhou took advantage of the sudden protrusion, gliding his tongue down JingYu’s breast bone, then following the deep curve of pectoral muscle to one side. The barely perceptible, refreshing hint of soap enhanced the clean flavor of JingYu’s skin. WeiZhou drank it in as though having been offered a mystical drug. JingYu’s moan deepened when WeiZhou, with the tip of his tongue, traced around the seam where smooth skin transitioned to soft and silky. Inciting nerves and blood to converge and concentrate under the small patch of rosy skin, WeiZhou licked and flicked his tongue against the rising sensations shaking JingYu.

JingYu let his head fall back as WeiZhou slid his tongue back to the underside of JingYu’s pec, back towards the center of his chest, and on towards the other side. Again, WeiZhou used his tongue to pull all of the stimulating pleasures in JingYu’s body to the point of his nipple, the sound of his voice echoing the rising greed of his flesh for WeiZhou’s touch.

“Zhou, mmm, Zhou,” became a near constant chant from JingYu’s lips as WeiZhou kissed his way down JingYu’s abdomen, his hands surveying every rise and depression of definition.

JingYu had never heard of the navel being an erogenous zone, or maybe it was just that it was WeiZhou who made it so. Biting nips to the skin of his stomach drew JingYu’s focus just before WeiZhou pushed his tongue into the concave of flesh. JingYu felt the pulsating pressure not in his skin, but deep within, running from his gut to his groin, his knees buckling with the weight of the sensation. Gleefully aware of JingYu’s reaction, WeiZhou continued to press his tongue, wiggling it deeper into JingYu, his grip on JingYu’s waist being a means of support to the man melting against him.

JingYu breathed a sigh of relief when WeiZhou let off of his navel with a smooth circling of his tongue around the edge. Able to catch his breath and steady his legs, JingYu held himself upright with one hand still braced on the counter and smoothed his other hand over WeiZhou’s head, a simple caress of connection and affection. WeiZhou hummed with the touch, the vibration from his throat purring throughout JingYu’s torso as he sank farther on his knees before JingYu.

WeiZhou continued to hum as his lips followed the thin line of coarse, yet pleasingly ticklish, hair that trailed from JingYu’s navel. Lower and lower, kiss by kiss, WeiZhou imprinted himself on JingYu’s skin. His fingernails raked into JingYu’s hips as he shifted the waistband of JingYu’s briefs even lower than it already sat, pausing only at the very edge of the thin line of indecency. WeiZhou stopped his lips there as well.

JingYu lowered his head to look at WeiZhou just as WeiZhou raised his eyes and caught JingYu’s stare. Neither man flinched as WeiZhou swept his tongue side to side, the natural fringe peeking over material an alluring tingle against the smooth underside, causing WeiZhou to moan. JingYu lost the small battle of wills, his eyes closing to focus on controlling his erratic breathing. WeiZhou, with one long, smooth lick just to the right of where his lips had descended, left an erotically damp path back to JingYu’s navel.

WeiZhou abandoned himself in the taste and feel of JingYu. The clenching and quivering against his lips as he again kissed down the sensual line. The increased, intense heat on his face as he paused, the source of the heat hidden from him behind cotton. He inhaled and devoured the delectable musky essence that was definitive to JingYu, leaving another seductive, moist trail with his tongue, opposite of the one before.

JingYu groaned, his knees trembling wildly. The third descent by WeiZhou down his abdomen slowed to a literal crawl, lips and tongue meticulously measuring that road of delight. Hands that had been steadying JingYu at his waist began to draw inwards. Fingertips probed the lowest ridge of muscle while wrists scraped against thighs coiling with power, until those hands framed the hearty and exquisite swell the form fitting boxers could not control. WeiZhou tapped against cotton covered blank space, the delicate friction of fabric more lewd and arousing to JingYu than an actual touch. WeiZhou’s lips came to a rest against the base of JingYu’s abdomen. Capturing with his teeth the elastic band that blocked him, WeiZhou made several quick tugs, lengthening the drumming beats from his fingers.

JingYu gasped and growled, his lower back scraping heavily against the counter, as his knees finally gave out beneath him and he had to fight to remain standing. WeiZhou wrapped his arms around JingYu’s waist and slowly returned to his feet, his face pressed against JingYu, continued kisses and licks blazing into JingYu’s stomach and chest with the ascent. Face to face, JingYu indulged in a long, slow kiss of his own, returning to WeiZhou a mere ounce of the passion he had ignited in JingYu. Only when WeiZhou’s feet touched carpeting did he realize JingYu had been leading him in a shuffling waltz from the room.

“I want to dance with you,” was all JingYu said in response to WeiZhou’s confused look.

A sudden, frenzied tango filled the doorway, lips and limbs tangling wildly with urgency. WeiZhou reached around JingYu and flipped the light switch, plunging the kitchen into darkness.  A moment later, completely forgotten like WeiZhou’s late night snack and accompanied by the music still playing softly from WeiZhou’s phone, a pair of boxers shimmied wildly across the tiled floor. Unobserved in the dark, as the pair continued out of the room, the folds of material left Pikachu staring after them with a wicked grin.

• Like 15

Today is ZZ's mom birthday 6 Feb. Happy birthday auntie! Thank you for giving birth to our dearest Zhou Zhou! I hop you are having a good time with your family! 

This is not the important point but I just realised that ZZ's mom birthday 6/2!! And last year, JY wished ZZ's mom birthday in weibo T.T

• Like 15

ZZ - SoFigaro精品周刊b weibo update

006glAsMly1fcgts816hyj32fa3h0qv8.jpg

Spoiler

006glAsMly1fcgtsfqpikj33f14qmx6s.jpg

006glAsMly1fcgtsq2axxj33f14qm7wk.jpg

006glAsMly1fcgts2jkj4j33f14qmqva.jpg

006glAsMly1fcgtsuaaqdj34qm3f1npf.jpg

JY - Looks like that bracelet will be on sale but I'm not sure what is this for. Cr 故宫文化珠宝

006hsL47ly1fcgl1yoxhpj30qo1bc7df.jpg

Throwback. Feel like a life time ago. There was fan account back then that ZZ was busy acting for fans to take photos (acting emo while sitting down) and let JY take care of their luggages by himself lxhbuhaoyisi_org.gif From 你里墨兮, fan gave JY bottle of drink? but JY didn't drink it. He gave it to ZZ.

Cr 临临6622

Spoiler

006geYZ7ly1fcfutrd09hj30zk0qojub.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfutsxlzyj30gi0nfgmr.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfutsftmuj30k00dd0tv.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfuts6pkgj30k00qojui.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfutrqizej30k00qzgnv.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfutt5pmdj30da0gg74n.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfutupbsaj30zk0zk0w2.jpg

006geYZ7ly1fcfutv0kb3j30hg0hcdgo.jpg

Throwback RFT recording. Haiz, you aired this episode already. You edited them out already.....can someone please just leak their raw cams for us? bs_org.gif

Spoiler

• Like 19

Red Sea Operation - JY's new movie update

Spoiler

Director: Dante Lam

C396bPrVYAAhk2F.jpg

The other 3 members in this team: Eddie Peng, Zhang Yi and Duan Yihong. And JY. I am not sure if theres a 5th member.

C396bPuVMAERdSV.jpg

C396bPwUoAAAZk7.jpg

C396bPsUkAAjhIt.jpg

Pics cr hiyaya12345

Edit: I think finally it's official. From Sohu Movie Channel weibo. The last one in the team is Oho Ou

C3-nrWjUcAAI_dV.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 14

From Ryo - A few interesting things from ZZ VogueME 2017 Feb issue

• The most stressful thing when performing on stage is when he hear fans shouting "xwz xwz" before going on stage.
  • The interviewer asked him if he will get arrogant/proud because he already has high popularity in many asia countries at his age. ZZ say he won't, because if he is arrogant/proud, a lot of things can't be persevered.
  • Asked him to imagine himself 3 years later. ZZ said he doesn't know, he can't even imagine himself half a year later, there are huge changes everyday.
  • Interviewer asked between acting & music, he gives 50 vs 50 percentage of his enthusiasm/effort towards it? ZZ says it is 100 vs 100.
  • If you can't have both career and personal happiness, which one will you choose?
    ZZ: personal happiness. Career is a pathway that makes me happy. If I'm already not happpy, then there is no point in talking about career.
  • Most incredible thing that happened to him last year was being able to eat spicy food.
  • ZZ's favorite fashion item: white shirt.
  • The most heartwarming thing he has heard recently -> "Zhouzhou, you should eat more"

JY - Photoshoot for Diesel. Cr 我们的街拍时刻

87029f0fly1fcgxbdlm71j21kw11x15i.jpg

Spoiler

87029f0fly1fcgxbf6dgkj21kw15d4am.jpg

87029f0fly1fcgxbc59fpj21kw2dce6j.jpg

87029f0fly1fcgxb8rmoxj21kw2dckea.jpg

87029f0fly1fcgxb5omemj21kw11xwq7.jpg

87029f0fly1fcgxb6dd0kj21kw11xajd.jpg

• Like 19

This is a weird way to start a post but...

Spoiler

Last Friday, my Science teacher told us that her friend was dying from diabetes and cried in front of us. She couldn't control her feelings since we were learning a topic related to it. It was a pretty emotional scene, I'm not used in to these situations tbh, not face-to-face at least. This teacher was the typical stern teacher you would find in any schools, so it was shocking coming from her... I thought of how separation from someone so close to you... it must be really, really hard. I honestly pray the best for her friend.

On the same day, I found out that my senpai friend who I used to have a little crush on was transferring school and that day was his last day. I wanted to go meet him to say my farewells, but he was with his friends so change of plans lololol. (Later, he told me at Messenger that he thought I was absent .___.) I wasn't heartbroken or anything ofc, but it felt a little... weird/empty(?) that I wouldn't be able to see that familiar face or talk to it. 

What I'm saying is, separation from the ones who you care for.... If YuZhou really were lovers, I hope they stay strong with both of them away from each other for three months. But we all know that won't be happening because ZZ's probably gonna go ninja his way to JY. Okayyyyy, a little delulu there but B)

Sorry, just had to tell this for some reason xD

On 2/3/2017 at 5:03 AM, 1blankstare said:

@dahliasaysmeow I gotta say cool drawings and Manips. Keep it up. And about that ZZ eichii Tshirt. I gotta say that might be him having chosen shirts to wear. He's an otaku after all and I love that a part of him is being shown in this photo shoot. Upon seeing it, I kept saying in my head, "Really ZZ? Your otakuness is showing. I love it!" Thing in my mind. 

About the waifu thing you said, I also agree with Abbie. It's more like showing himself that here's a guy who is like everyone else, just like everyone he likes what you likes kinda thing. I find it cute on him despite the image being not so cute.

Aiyayaya, don't compliment me too much, later I become a tsundere like BLY lmao. I can already imagine myself going all "B-baka! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!" \(>////<)/ *cringes* And yah, I really like it when ZZ shows his otaku side too. I remember when I was first watching the BTS and ZZ said "doushite?". I got a mini heart attack like yASSS BOIII YASSSS. He was just so cute~~~

Side note: I just realised that ZZ and I have quite several things in common. Okay, "just" is a lie. I've been noticing them from time to time while reading the forum. For example-- cat lover, otaku, libra, positive vibe (apparently. Lots of my friend told me that I'm always happy and giggly. I've just noticed recently that this is kinda true like wtf I'm supposed to be emo though.), likes to make puns, horrible at taking selfies, is in love with jingyu, etc etc... and now-- both of us learned how to take spicy food just last year! LOL. 

Jingyu's new pictures got me like:

6lBNeXd.gif

Most importantly, happy happy birthday to ZZ's mom!! I'm impressed at the many "coincidence" in YuZhou lmao. 2/6 2/6 2/6. Just... wow. I felt like drawing just now so...

Spoiler

The hand... LOL. I seldom draw guys tbh, their figures are just too hard for me to bother with. But it's really fun to draw ur otp eventhough they barely look like themselves sorz xD

xu wei zhou image

• Like 6

This has been a while since @xix19xix started this project. Many things have happened within the last couple of months but...finally, we managed to finish it. This lovely video was uploaded originally by yuzhou1234 (Youtube Channel). It's a summary of JY and ZZ - the first 6 months since they entered each other's lives and us - their fans' lives. 

The video was put together so beautifully. It brings back many memories. I don't know how many times they've made me smile like an idiot, how many times they've made my heart bleed because of everything they had to go through. You two just need to be happy, follow your hearts and your dreams, we will always support you guys.

Translated by @xix19xix @lovelogic26 @jlt4ever @prima13facie Subbed by @narakeiko @bearology 

Special thanks to @gashupingo @ryokise and our beloved LovelyThings.

Just because @gayyoxx @tea4two auntie @sohocomo @HarukoYoshi @skeletonworks @charlie10 @joycemay 

@liesl @aeislaeigh @Scandani @ximichem @kmmyzz @abbraccio91

Warning: 

Watch it at your own risk, I don't take any responsibilities for broken heart k B) 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 23