1 hour ago, boysloveismylife said:

Omg is this true? :'D JY's picture popped out of nowhere while ZZ was doing this interview? :flushed:

Credit: guhai.luoyin @instagram 

I saw some ppl post this vid on ig but later say that they didn't know that they posted a fanvid instead of the original vid.. So apparently the original vid didn't have JY on it. :(

• Like 3

2 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

Omg is this true? :'D JY's picture popped out of nowhere while ZZ was doing this interview? :flushed:

I might be wrong but AFAIK, this video was real. It was uploaded by Tencent (the organiser/interviewer) themselves but Tencent removed it pretty quickly and uploaded the new one without JY. Probably because BaiZhou and antis and blah blah reported it.

The question for ZZ was something like where would you like to go for travelling or something related to travelling (can't remember sorry STM XD) and the little JY popped up to say 'will u take me with u?'. Again, I can't remember exactly haha. 

It's pretty normal for interview/talk show to have these edits. Especially since JY is the only co-star ZZ has so far (same for JY since non of his movie/drama has been aired officially yet if you don't count DWS variety show). They did it before for ZZ's interview (before the second ban) when ZZ commented FS and CW = handsome and JY is stupid haha. A little angry JY popped up too. But then again, JY and ZZ in the same frame has always been a sensitive matter in this fandom ever since Thai FanMeeting.

Sometimes I don't know whether the bans banned them or crazy fans banned them. They just have to chill! You don't need to ship them but even as good friends/colleague, they can be mentioned together as well. And obviously they are good friends at the very least since they both said it! The bans banned them and that's crazy enough already, we should support them instead!

edit: forget to kudos Tencent haha. I don't know why they did it or who did it but XD

• Like 14

2 hours ago, bearology said:

I might be wrong but AFAIK, this video was real. It was uploaded by Tencent (the organiser/interviewer) themselves but Tencent removed it pretty quickly and uploaded the new one without JY. Probably because BaiZhou and antis and blah blah reported it.

The question for ZZ was something like where would you like to go for travelling or something related to travelling (can't remember sorry STM XD) and the little JY popped up to say 'will u take me with u?'. Again, I can't remember exactly haha. 

It's pretty normal for interview/talk show to have these edits. Especially since JY is the only co-star ZZ has so far (same for JY since non of his movie/drama has been aired officially yet if you don't count DWS variety show). They did it before for ZZ's interview (before the second ban) when ZZ commented FS and CW = handsome and JY is stupid haha. A little angry JY popped up too. But then again, JY and ZZ in the same frame has always been a sensitive matter in this fandom ever since Thai FanMeeting.

Sometimes I don't know whether the bans banned them or crazy fans banned them. They just have to chill! You don't need to ship them but even as good friends/colleague, they can be mentioned together as well. And obviously they are good friends at the very least since they both said it! The bans banned them and that's crazy enough already, we should support them instead!

edit: forget to kudos Tencent haha. I don't know why they did it or who did it but XD

Wow that's a bold move from Tencent and I love it :wub:

I hate those so called fans ._. I mean why are you even a fan of ZZ or JY when you are so against them? They starred in a gay themed webseries where they kissed and made out lol
It's so weird to assume that they have to be straight and only like them (or like girls) when there is a possibility of them being straight, bisexual or even homosexual (but I guess they lean on the bisexual side).....
I don't understand them at all~

Shouldn't fans be the ones who want their idols and their loved ones to be happy and not supress them by forcing their views on them?
Like why would you hate on JY because you like ZZ? and the other way around~ Why hate on ZZ because you like JY?.... They are Friends (or more), they do like each other, keep in touch and get along... *sigh*
I wish they had more freedom just like how both of them wish for their freedom....

@crystalclear18 @bearology Thank you for answering me :)

• Like 10

@boysloveismylife    My personal opinion as long as there is a Baizhou, Zhou Zhou will not have the freedom he wants.   These clowns seem to think that they have a lot of input into what ZZ does with his career and his personal life.  It offends me when after he has done interviews sometimes they specifically thank Baizhou. He has other fans. To be honest the minute ZZ does something they don't like they will turn on him.  The support and so called love they have for him is totally conditional. The condition being you need to do what I want you to do.  

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, sassie12 said:

@boysloveismylife    My personal opinion as long as there is a Baizhou, Zhou Zhou will not have the freedom he wants.   These clowns seem to think that they have a lot of input into what ZZ does with his career and his personal life.  It offends me when after he has done interviews sometimes they specifically thank Baizhou. He has other fans. To be honest the minute ZZ does something they don't like they will turn on him.  The support and so called love they have for him is totally conditional. The condition being you need to do what I want you to do.  

Hi! Just being the ignorant me but what is Baizhou? I have not back tracked all the pages so I'm not that familiar with all that surrounds Yuzhou. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, sassie12 said:

This really sucks... What is Baizhou? Crazy ZZ only fans?  I just wasted 2 hours watching that all star show that ZZ got pulled off of, only to realize the full show doesn't exist because they replaced him. *sigh*... 

I guess if its surprising to us YZ fans that JY appeared in the vid then it might be too early.. I feel like maybe there has to be more hints/preparation that ZZ himself has to give to show those anti YZ fans that that's the way things are. And that's not mentioning the ban and the fans that will abandon him/them. I think it really ends up being about the ban though, if it wasn't a problem i don't think he would care about those crazy fans leaving.. 

This YZ addiction/obsession has taken over my life........ Not good, not good.. I still have to PLAN what to do with my life!! RL sucks.. I thought i would be over shangyin and BL dramas by now, revert back to anime, but it made a comeback through YZ,,,, Yet there are not enough sweets/candies anymore! Le sigh.. :bawling:

• Like 4

just saw this from instagram. idk if it was from a long time ago. sorry if repost.

Ethan Ruan kissed JY on the checks. The whale became shy there. I think he now knows how ZZ feels when he steals kisses from the cat. lol I just saw a vulnerable JY here.

Spoiler

• Like 4

Spoiler

Yeah not too happy to see that! >< What is that Ryan guy doing?? Poor ZZ! He needs a smooch of his own in Paris! <_< It should be relatively recent? Sometimes I wish I wasn't on this forum so often so other ppl would have a chance to react first.. Take the surprise out of it or something

@zhouboy's repost of ig vid. Posting is hard to do on my cell..

• Like 1

Hi! First of all, I want to say I'm a Baizhou fan. I've been lurking here since last year of May. I've back-read from page 1 and I've been checking this thread everyday or every few hours. This page has been really interesting on early pages but I felt offended by the recent posts mostly from the new members. I know you will hate me for this because some people tend to only listen to themselves and think they're right all the time. I have an account on soompi years ago but deactivated it but I made a new account because I can't take anymore insults from other CPFs here. First of all, I don't hate Jingyu. In fact I've read your "theories"; some I find interesting, some I find too much "delulu". I also find him attractive. I've also watched BL movies before and I've shipped them before. I know they're very close friends but I don't believe they're together in real life. Of course you have a right to believe what you want to believe but please don't impose your ideas to others like it's the truth. 

I'm not talking about ALL CPFs here. First of all, you're always insulting "only fans" like they're crazy obsessive fans. True, in fandoms, there're always weeds in a crop. But please DON'T GENERALIZE LIKE ALL "ONLY" FANS ARE CRAZY like you don't wanna generalize CPFs as crazy fans. In fact, I've seen much more crazy CPFs but I don't generalize them as whole. Some even I find kind and civil like @bearology, @skeletonworks, @ryokise, etc.  I'm sorry for mentioning you. I'm always happy whenever there're new news about the boys, but I mostly followed Zhouzhou's activity. Some said CPF are the "real" fans compared to Baizhou because they will leave him if he's together with Jingyu and ZZ won't care for them if it's not for the ban. I've heard those lines before. Aren't you no different from those "crazy-obsessive" only fans you're talking about? I've also seen some CPFs who left because of ZZ's scandal with his rumored girlfriend Zhou Yutong and even left some sick words to him. I understand those "only" fans because they think what CPFs are doing will harm the boys but some goes overboard and create hate. For me, I don't really care who he likes as long as he's happy. It's not like I can have him either way; I'm just after all a fan. If you want to be respected, please also respect the others. Also, regarding your theories, like @bearology said, please put them on spoilers and when you want to say about it please add "I think" or something similar before saying something about it like @swong2330 said before. Don't say it like it's the truth because there are many people lurking here and some will believe what you said is true and tell it to others. It will create rumors. For those who are saying ZZ is a bi/gay, you can believe what you want but I tell you, someone's sexuality cannot be determined just because he sometimes act effeminate. I know many guys and some of them act effeminate but they're straight, some married. There're also gays who act manly but their preferences are guys like themselves. I've also seen many KPop artists who act lovey-dovey with each other or often tease each other like what YuZhou is doing before the ban for the sake of fanservice. I think the hints they're giving are for fanservice. So I think ZZ is straight but sometimes act effeminate/gentle because of his environment. Based on his interviews, he's been showered with love by his parents and he was also raised by his gentle grandmother. I also liked him bec. despite that, he's very manly and acts determined. And also, conversation here is okay but there's also a PM function if you want. Just a final reminder: Think before you post. Think how your post will affect the boys. Maybe this will be my first and last post here. Goodbye

Edit: Ofcourse not all are fanservice, some are their genuine feelings but what I see are two boys playing around or what others call "bromance" like I've seen on other KPop groups.

Edited by justalurker123
  • Like 6

Hi all,

Even back in Shangyin days, ZZ's fans were called BaiZhou and JY's fans were called Whale Protection Group. It is a normal thing for fanclub to have their own names. I have to admit that things get complicated after the second bans for YZ to be seen together. Some extreme and crazy only "fans" state that they are "pure" and doing what they think/believe is the best for JY or ZZ. There have been countless fan wars between ZZ's and JY's crazy onlys. CP fans have also been bashed/scolded/attacked by these extreme groups. What is worse, they start bashing, scolding and spreading groundless rumours about ZZ or JY just because....

These extreme groups think that they are pure since they only love one person and if you are CPF - meaning you love/support both JY and ZZ then you are not pure enough and should be purified. This is why lots of CPF start having bad impression on those who state that they are BZ or HJT (Whale Protection Group). Yes I call them groups because I also think that if you are their real fans, you should support whatever make them happy. Like I said, JY and ZZ are good friends at the very least. They started this journey together, went through all ups and downs together so do you think they would be happy seeing their "fans" scolding their bestfriend?

I'm not gonna lie, although I know and have seen good and reasonable only fans (both BZ and HJT), I always very wary when posting because I don't want only fans to feel offended. I also have to say this, CPF are not all about sugars and candies. Yes, we love delulus and feel happy everytime we believe the boys give us sugars. However, we support the boys's career and want the best for them as well. That is why we update all their activities, sub their interviews/articles so that overseas fans can follow and support them as much as possible. 

Our thread is well-known as CPF base but I strongly believe that we hardly miss any news/activities about either JY or ZZ. As long as you come to show your support and love to JY, ZZ or any other Addicted casts, you are welcome here whether you are CPF, CPF with bias or only fans (BZ/HJT). The only 2 things we would not tolerate in this thread

• Bashing/scolding JY or ZZ -> NO NO NO 
  • Spreading groundless rumours about JY or ZZ -> NO NO NO 

The second things I want to mention -> Credit. Everytime when I post anything, I always try my best to find and include credit to the original poster whether its a photo, translation, fanart or even screencap. It is because I appreciate everyone's effort to share JY or ZZ's news with us. Therefore, if you are reposting our translators' translation (@ryokise or @gashupingo or anyone else here), you are more than welcome to do so as we are here to spread the love and support for the boys to all international fans but please please credit them for their hardwork. If you would like to use their translation to translate to other languages or even re-engsub it again (which I don't understand what is the point :sweatingbullets:), it would be nice to credit or pm them to ask their permission first. If you want to combine all subbed videos for either JY or ZZ in Youtube, you can easily create a playlist instead of taking other people translation and re-uploading without asking. I am sure you know that it takes great effort and time (sometimes days) for them to translate but it doesn't take long to add just a credit line. Thank you!

• Like 23

@justalurker123-

Hello there!

Before I start this post, I want to clear some things- 

I'm a new member, so, I feel the need to address your post reading that you feel insulted by the posts of new members. I am NOT speaking on behalf of anyone else here, nor anyone is nudging me to do so.

This is going to be solely my own opinion. Therefore, it will come under the umbrella of "I think". I'm not gonna infest my post by this phrase every now and then because it's a given that EVERYONE here states their own opinion. 

Now,

1. Thank you for following this thread so religiously despite being a Baizhou fan. Things must have been very interesting here to captivate you even when you don't agree with our main ideology. I'm taking it as a compliment. 

2. You said that we, the new members who are vocal about their YZ opinion, would hate you for stating your opinion because we can't hear above our own voices. Wow!! For someone who doesn't want to be generalized you sure are doing a great job at generalizing an entire herd of members. I'd request you to name/tag them whom you have in mind when you made this statement, or withdraw your accusation.

3. You said that you couldn't take insults from other CPFs here. As you are clearly a new member, an ex lurker, it is not really possible for any member of this forum to insult your personally. So, evidently, you are generalizing your own community while blaming us all in general. My qoestion is that, why didn't you come out of lurking when you saw them insulting? 

4. Pointing out some members as the polite bunch and then accusing some nameless new members for stating their own opinion is not only offensive but highly obnoxious and can be very damaging for an otherwise very peaceful and friendly community

5. Thank you for realizing the fact that we have absolutely every right expression our own opinion and emotions in a thread which is essentially created for the sole purpose of nurturing our love for YuZhou. Now, coming to the second part of your accusation, you asked us not to "impose" our ideas on others. Can you please clarify? Because I don't remember anyone dragging individual fans here and feeding them our YZ opinion forcefully. Provide concrete data if you are on blaming spree.

6. You stated that we are "always" insulting only fans. I hope you do know the meaning of "always", right? Believe it or not, I, for one, am not really interested or invested in what other fans are thinking or doinging all the time. If you want us not to generalize, please do not do the same yourself. 

7. Just as you can say that you have seen much more crazy CPFs, I can say exactly the same. Here are some facts-

Did you know that a 15 year old girl killed herself in Supernatural fandom because she was mercilessly cyber bullied by other fans for shipping two male characters of the show? She died.

Did you know that a celebrated Meta theorist (she has published her book also) in Sherlock fandom was physically attacked while returning home from work because she was a Johnlock fan (a gay ship)?

Did you know that precisely three days ago, the inbox of my blog was spammed by an "only fan" of Addicted fandom because I'm openly supporting YuZhou? I was called names, this persona dragged my personal life in the mud. For being a CPF. 

Be it an "only fandom" or CP fandom, we all have experienced the bitter side of a fan world at some point. 

The word 'fan' itself carries the meaning of excessive obsession. It comes with the territory.

8. I am truly sorry to hear that some CP said that the OFs are not real fans. I never support such ridiculously offensive poit of view. But coming here and blaming us new members for the doing of someone else is not really productive or justified, is it? Is it not generalization? I, for one, do not even think like that, let alone making statements.

9. The dedication of a fan can not be measured by their coming and leaving. It's their own personal choices. Any, I repeat, ANY fan can adandon their fandom if they feel the need to.

10. Giving and receiving respect is a matter that involves both the ends of the rope. I think it will not inspire my respect if someone comes and shoves me under a Blame-Umbrella just because I bear the tag of a "new member'. 

11. I cannot help but wonder why do you think that most of the silent members or lurkers here would take our theories as Gospels if we do not add an "I think" before our Metas. I, for one, do not take anyone here as stupid or dumb whom I can brainwash just by posting theories about something that is essentially coded and cryptic. That's another generalization right there.

12. Why do you think only CPFs theory will create "rumour"? I am very curious to know.

13. You said that among us, I am one of them, who think  that ZZ is gay/bi/pan/metro/ etc are basing our deduction because ZZ acts effiminately at times. Another wow! How stupid do you think I am? How did you come to the colclusion that I've guessed ZZ's sexual preference because he acts in a girlish way? No, I definitely need you to point it out. I cannot vouch for others, but I take false blame very seriously. Being a LGBTQ activist myself, I NEVER undermine anyone's sexuality or gender. It is you that has called ZZ "effiminate". Let me tell you what I thik, ZZ is NEVER effiminate. 

Also, just as someone's sexuality cannot be determind by the way they like to present themselves, in the same way, bulldozing others opinion or theory just because they do not go along with your own thought process is oppression. Bullying. 

Also, FYI, there are literally thousands of official records where homosexuals end up in a straight marriage.

This issue is very sensitive for some people like me. I will ask you not to generalize.

14. Based of what you said, if every YZ evidence is the reult of fanbaiting then, I think, there must be something for which they are servicing CPFs, no? And I hope you do realize that you just called ZZ and JY fanbaiters AND queerbaiters, which is a very hated thing in a fandom. 

15. I will not even try to address your opinion of ZZ being "effiminate" because he had a very lovable childhood. That's your opinion, and we, old and new members here, do not kick and scream when something does clash with our beliefs.

16. Did you just gave a statement about how we should or should not talk or post here? Like, seriously? You are telling us when we should post and when we should use PM in an open forum?? Really? 

17. "Final reminder"???? I know sometimes some things are lost in translation here, but that really sounded like you are giving an ultimatum. However, just as you requested us to do, you, too, think before stating about anyone or generalizing.

In the end, I must point out that no, I do not hate or despise you. You love one of our precious boys. Your support him and for that I cannot hold a grudge or anything against you. Because,at the end of the day it's ZZ and JY that matter to us most, isn't it? Let's just hope and wish for their dreams to be true.

This is to every members of this group- as a new member who got accused in a generalized way I felt the need to present my own point of view to the poster. I am not speaking on behalf of you or putting words in your mouth. If anything sounded like it, do rectify my mistake. This was solely my own opinion on the matter.

Thanks.

Have a good week.

Abbie.

• Like 16

ZZ - Photoshoot for LV?

Cr [洲刊画报]

Spoiler

C28GXpBVQAE4y93.jpg

C28GYWLVEAAmShS.jpg

ZZ - Clip 触不到的TA trailer

Spoiler

Gif from 触不到的TA trailer

Spoiler

006txQ9ygy1fc20hg7xc2g30fd0cy7wi.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc20hh9v2gg30fd0cyb2a.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc20hid5bjg30fd0cyhdu.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc20hj1afkg30g40a2b29.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc20hka6tjg30g40a2e82.gif

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy)

Cr -IF时尚-

Spoiler

005O9aOgly1fc1fvckg41j32yo4g01l0.jpg

005O9aOgly1fc1fvrsw3yj32yo4g0b2c.jpg

005O9aOgly1fc1fvj5v29j32rt45pnpi.jpg

005O9aOgly1fc1fvns8u0j32ew3mbx6s.jpg

ZZ gif 

Cr Timmyoo

Spoiler

006txQ9ygy1fc0vvibfb1g30g40bm1l7.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc0vvn0cxmg30g40c7e8e.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc0vvqjtkdg30g70cwx6y.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc0vvv3os7g30g70cw4qy.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc0vw1td58g30g70cwb2h.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1hzzr3mvg30g40bo4r2.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1i09a0tyg30g40boe8b.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1i0ma1wpg30g40bo7wl.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1i09a0tyg30g40boe8b.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1i0ma1wpg30g40bo7wl.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1htegcbpg30fx0ct4qs.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1htgtkb4g30g40azx6x.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1htmknpog30g40azqva.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1htsehkzg30g40a1hdv.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1spip4f6g30g4092u0z.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1spr0hl1g30eu0a0hdt.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1stlods8g30g4092npe.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1sr1sm3xg30g40921kz.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1spip4f6g30g4092u0z.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1srpl9kdg30g40924qv.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1sshoecmg30eq09rx6u.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1ssvxiwvg30g4092e83.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc1sqna5seg30fs0a0kjm.gif

Cr holyland_b

Spoiler

75a63c69gy1fc0vfvdyxkg20go0etkjt.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuzhouStudio19520

C26XGR-UkAA-Fkt.jpg

• Like 13

@abhishikta - wowwwwww.....@justlurker123 got you on fire huh? hehehehe! good job at explaining yourself....thats why this family is awesomeness...everyone has a voice, more importantly....everyone is RESPECTED! This forum has been my home since i got hooked with shangyin and our boys, i call it FAMILY because it is how i see it,,,,like any other family, there would be discussions, disagreements, crazy times, sad times...there is also stuff like a favorite brother, sister or not so favorite uncle or aunt.or nephew and niece....hahahah....but at the end of the day, we still are family! it has been my refuge since i got doped! bwahhaha...boss skeleton and all the pioneering members have been very gracious with everyone here, our never ending thanks to you guys for taking us in, i could remember well when the "zz scandal" broke out, this forum became a sanctuary for fans who were confused and wanted to shun away from all the negativity from the other groups, maybe it was just me but i felt the gloom too in this room, 5ML wasnt posting, there was eerie silence back then,,but everybody held on....everyone cheered others,,,by posting sugars and all the good stuff!!!! this family ships not only with a heart but also with a heafty brain! hahhaaha...our hearts are placed near our hands so we can use it in our actions and deeds, but then again, our brain is put on top of the body so we can use it in our decisions and judgment calls.

@justlurker123 - thank you for your bold move in coming out and giving us your 2 cents (dont worry...bashing is not a culture here, not a least in this forum...hehehehe). i have nothing much to say because @abhishikta covered pretty much everything...you go girl! hahahah...you got her flames burning like hell!...one thing i can assure you, CP fans here are not only passionate but civilized...we act not merely on gut feel or emotions but also on the dictates of logic and reasoning.....you are more welcome to air out your sentiments and ideas...but please bear in mind what @bearology (bear in mind what bearo? bwahhaha) said...this family DOES NOT TOLERATE.....and so i quote

4 hours ago, bearology said:
  • Bashing/scolding JY or ZZ -> NO NO NO 
  • Spreading groundless rumours about JY or ZZ -> NO NO NO 

and RESPECT towards everyone else in this forum would be nice regardless whether that person may be a ONLY or CP fan. we might not agree on our POV but it doesnt mean that we have to be rude towards each other...cheers!:blush:

• Like 12