4 hours ago, bearology said:

Thank you all very much! For your hard and amazing work.  It is indeed the compilation of all their best moments and our sweetest memories :)
Thanks again! You are awesome!!! :heart:

• Like 8

On 2/4/2017 at 4:11 PM, skeletonworks said:

@jingyuzhou Jingyu has followed Justin Bieber for quite some time (even before he started following his zombie co-star that pretty lady).

@pygmalion30 I would just like to add more to bearo's answer since I'm so excited for his new movie.

Reveal hidden contents

006yljN9ly1fc4h3hqmkbj30m80ck0vo.jpg\

The movie is called Operation Red Sea by Dante Lam. I heard from my friend that this director tends to cast manly actor so Jingyu is definitely a perfect fit (tall & manly) and on top of that this movie is a military theme. His previous work is Operation Mekong, which starred Eddie Peng, who's also very manly :wub:

It seems that this movie is gonna be bigger than Guns & Kidney and it's possible that it's gonna be shown here in Malaysia as well since Operation Mekong was also shown here. I don't think I'd be able to see Guns & Kidney in Malaysian cinema though.

It's a sin if Jingyu is not topless in this movie :tongue:

@estreline updated her IG and said that all her translation of Addicted/Shangyin have been deleted/removed because someone cruel reported her!!!!! She said she had no back up on some of the chapters!!!! :bawling: So if anyone has saved a copy of each chapter that she has translated, please let us know. We can't let her work goes to waste :-(

@abhishikta ZZ's assistant/manager is Lihao while Jingyu's assistant/manager is Liu Zheng. Sometimes there's also Xiao Han.

ENGLISH SUBTITLE OF JINGYU'S LIVESTREAMING DURING XMAS EVE

http://www.miaopai.com/show/giIq2mhNYX5j4W8s6JG15Q__.htm

Jingyu so dorky in this livestream!!!

(Cr. Johnny Global Resources / Johnny黄景瑜全球资源站 on Weibo)

ADDICTED / SHANGYIN NOVEL TRANSLATION

http://addictedthenovel.wordpress.com

saehan updated her tumblr that she has setup a wordpress where she'd post all her translations of the novel. She said she'd upload to Wordpress first, then Tumblr. So if you want instant update from her, I suggest you subscribed to her wordpress blog.

@skeletonworks Hi, i have backup file of addicted english translation that translated by Saehan01, Sienna, Estreline, Samakojm, Kakelet for personal collection from chapter 1 to date. I put it in one blog. How can i help you to get those lost chapters?

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
On 05/02/2017 at 10:11 AM, zhouboy said:

@skeletonworks hey, I have saved some of @estreline's translations but only for chapters 85-105. I started saving those to read offline because I only have random free time these days. anyway, if it's needed I can send it. it's not much though, but I hope it helps.

37 minutes ago, HaiYin said:

@skeletonworks Hi, i have backup file of addicted english translation that translated by Saehan01, Sienna, Estreline, Samakojm, Kakelet for personal collection from chapter 1 to date. I put it in one blog. How can i help you to get those lost chapters?

Thank you. Thank you!! But I already got the chapters translated by @estreline from @pknb. I knew I can count on you guys :blush::heart: 

By the way, @HaiYin, this "Samakojm" is not a translator!!! He/She stole translations from @estreline and JustBLThings. So please don't support them!

Also big thanks to @bearology for finishing that timeline. I'm sorry to @narakeiko and @xix19xix for not being able to finish it :bawling:

Instagram clip liked by Jingyu yesterday:

Spoiler

Instagram of a sexy back liked by Jingyu yesterday :D:

Spoiler

15 hours ago, HaiYin said:

14 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Thank you. Thank you!! But I already got the chapters translated by @estreline from @pknb. I knew I can count on you guys :blush::heart: 

Reveal hidden contents

oh. can I ask for links where you keep estreline's translations from 105, please. thanks! ^_^

• Like 2

SoFigaro精品周刊 weibo update

006glAsMly1fcj19gtao9j32ee1qpx6q.jpg

Spoiler

006glAsMly1fcj19b0vsuj32gp3kakjo.jpg

006glAsMly1fcj1jbhrdmj336t4md7wn.jpg

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

Spoiler

005NgCUMly1fcj65bdslmj30hs0vk77b.jpg

005NgCUMly1fcj65ci5ktj30hs0vk78m.jpg

005NgCUMly1fcj65c8lt6j30hs0vkwlc.jpg

005NgCUMly1fcj65amedvj30hs0vkae6.jpg

005NgCUMly1fcj67aocyij30hs0vktcx.jpg

005NgCUMly1fcj65bn9b9j30hs0vkn12.jpg

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy) 210117

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrushZZ

C4EiTNTVMAA-dJO.jpg

C4EiTNTUoAAHUyA.jpg

Screencap from New BTS clips. LOL Don't ask people why its YZ ZZ ah!!!

Spoiler

Cr sweetheart_520 Twitter

C4IYhCXWQAEdwIZ.jpg

C4IYhmQW8AA7l6r.jpg

C4IYh9uWYAAabCQ.jpg

C4IYiNqW8AA__gN.jpg

Spoiler

Cr VareyaVare

C4HWQ_oVUAAo80p.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Little Timmy is eating Cotton Candy. I think this is for ZZ's web post about "the clouds look tasty" LOL

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fci56ywdfxj20rs13bwgv.jpg

Daddy ZZ and Little Johnny at sanya?

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fci9puiikoj20rs0jndhd.jpg

• Like 10

Addicted new BTS gif. 

Cr 11301020

That WAIST is JY's favourite!!!

006pxJsjgy1fciy5toctvg30ci07fe85.gif

Cr 宇宙无敌村花酱

Spoiler

006uFhxGly1fcj1y0ilxvg307008fhba.gif

006uFhxGly1fcj1xurq5gg30hs0a07wk.gif

Cr haiyuzhsea. Let me laugh at ZZ LOL (and the user id :lol:)

Spoiler

9da65369gy1fcj9rpoxvlg20a50fpu0z.gif

This FMV is so so cute. They just hugged each other....foreverrrrrrr

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EuAMujpRW?fid=1034:3a30977d6a0a0d82c7d90a48961f28b7

Series throwback RFT. Not sure why the day before yesterday, everyone was hearing RFT photos again T.T

Spoiler

Cr 瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

6f2cf0cbgw1f3g1z0xw1dj20k00f0wgp.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5tkortj20m80gogni.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5t46h7j20m80go0uw.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5rqrf6j20m80go40d.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5she1kj20m80gomz7.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5rdboqj20m80gojta.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5t3x4ej20m80gognr.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5r7zj6j20m80gotak.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5s3h25j20m80gomz8.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3ft5qusswj20m80go40m.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3f4vgjki9j20m80gowfv.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3g1yz9x6uj20k00f076t.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3g1z0008pj20k00f0go1.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3g1yzm09wj20k00f0jt3.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3g1yzr13zj20k00f0tal.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3g1z0x72zj20k00f0jt0.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3f4vgx10mj20m80go3zq.jpg

YZ manip by 有的是青春_沒的是時間. So Good!!!!

be0e81dbgy1fcjb1fd78uj20rs13b10i.jpg

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fcj39z36orj21kw0xhjvr.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fcj08ckku8j21kw11x7a3.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fcj08owwsaj21kw11ln36.jpg

Fanart by [ADDIKTED]

Spoiler

006rtLWpgy1fcicbpjihxj30g40g43zb.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fcicbqsqcsj30hs0e6aat.jpg

006rtLWpgy1fcicbrjwudj30hs0fc75h.jpg

YZ gif

006o8EAggy1fciaxihq26g308c08c472.gif

Spoiler

Cr tooya2016

006o8EAggy1fcib601p16g308c08ck06.gif

006o8EAggy1fcib62iodig308c08ctgd.gif

• Like 14

On 6-2-2017 at 2:59 AM, 1blankstare said:

Cute Timmy ZZ

5d7b3fddly1fbzv203r3mj21w01w07wi.jpg&key

Boy Next Door

After being absent for a long time i was able to check on my Soompi family again and very happy to see you guys are still going strong!:wub: So much catching up to do for me:D

And WOW, the first pic I see got my jaws droped! That blindfold! Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.!

In itself it is a strong message. After all through all the gossip it takes real eyes to realize the real lies. But that was not the jaw dropping crux.

Real Eyes, Realize Real Lies is an American webseries! It's about gaylife in the black community. Some characters are openly out, others are on the down low.  And if I am not mistaken this blindfold was a give away at the start of season3 in 2016.

Did ZZ know? Judging by his naughty smile he did...... So is he telling us, no matter what you hear or see, yuzhou is real?

You can find the series on Youtube. But be warned at times it can be violent, outspoken, rough and very explicit scenes

• Like 15

Credit: zhouyu_always @ instagram
Now we get it xD
The jealous Huang Jingyu strikes again :rolleyes: 

3 hours ago, dutchaddict said:

After being absent for a long time i was able to check on my Soompi family again and very happy to see you guys are still going strong!:wub: So much catching up to do for me:D

And WOW, the first pic I see got my jaws droped! That blindfold! Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.!

In itself it is a strong message. After all through all the gossip it takes real eyes to realize the real lies. But that was not the jaw dropping crux.

Real Eyes, Realize Real Lies is an American webseries! It's about gaylife in the black community. Some characters are openly out, others are on the down low.  And if I am not mistaken this blindfold was a give away at the start of season3 in 2016.

Did ZZ know? Judging by his naughty smile he did...... So is he telling us, no matter what you hear or see, yuzhou is real?

You can find the series on Youtube. But be warned at times it can be violent, outspoken, rough and very explicit scenes

I think ZZ most likely knew about it.. I mean he supports LGTB and has nothing against them so I think that may be his way of saying that he supports the LGTB community... It's actually a really good thing because that means he's not ashamed of addicted and speaks up for the LGTB community~ I can't help but be proud our kitty ZZ :lol:

Thx for telling us about that :)

• Like 10

On 7.2.2017 at 11:32 AM, bearology said:

This has been a while since @xix19xix started this project. Many things have happened within the last couple of months but...finally, we managed to finish it. This lovely video was uploaded originally by yuzhou1234 (Youtube Channel). It's a summary of JY and ZZ - the first 6 months since they entered each other's lives and us - their fans' lives. 

The video was put together so beautifully. It brings back many memories. I don't know how many times they've made me smile like an idiot, how many times they've made my heart bleed because of everything they had to go through. You two just need to be happy, follow your hearts and your dreams, we will always support you guys.

Translated by @xix19xix @lovelogic26 @jlt4ever @prima13facie Subbed by @narakeiko @bearology 

Special thanks to @gashupingo @ryokise and our beloved LovelyThings.

Just because @gayyoxx @tea4two auntie @sohocomo @HarukoYoshi @skeletonworks @charlie10 @joycemay 

@liesl @aeislaeigh @Scandani @ximichem @kmmyzz @abbraccio91

Warning: 

Watch it at your own risk, I don't take any responsibilities for broken heart k B) 

:heart::heart::heart:

I have to thank everybody for participating in arranging this video...
It's so beautiful and also very sad~ I was weeping and laughing for 1 hour throughout this video :bawling:
just like ZZ said it's painful yet  joyful :heart:
At the end I wished it never ended ._.

Last but not least about the new BTS

Spoiler

I hope those YuZhou candies will never end... Even if they were together for such a short amount of time I'm still in awe about how much we didn't see and do not know about ^^
After Shangyin I can't ship real people together anymore because it feels like nothing I'll see will be as real as those two

Enough with the emotional talk :'D
I think one of my most favourite parts is where Jingyu is grabbing ZhouZhou's d :'D
It's so cute how comfortable he is grabbing the d of another guy haha 
Most guys would be weirded out but JY is grabbing it even harder and ZZ's reaction is so cute OMG *-*

• Like 9

Yo candy peeps!

Hope you guys are all right. I was going through another bout of sugar withdrawl, but after watching that timeline vid and crying for hours, I guess my reduced salt levels have balanced it out. :w00t: Thanks a bunch to all those amazing people who worked so hard making that video. May your year fill with YuZhou candies. 

Thanks @boysloveismylife for hat IG post. :w00t:

So, umm, I have a request to you guys. Can anyone share some utterly butterly sugary anecdotes of our boys being jealous? I have seen how ZZ got 'no touchy touchy my Jing-poo' in that Shanghai fanmeet. Saw Jingyu getting territorial too. But otherwise, my Jealous-YuZhou stash is empty. So, maybe some of you can share something? Maybe?

Asking for too much? No worries. I'm happy with all the pics and vids you guys post. :D

Wish you have a relaxing week. 

Abbie

P.S- in ZZ's weibo update pics, he looked kind of forlorn. :tears: Hope he gets his candy(man) soon to shower him with sweetness. 

• Like 6

On 07/02/2017 at 6:32 PM, bearology said:

This has been a while since @xix19xix started this project. Many things have happened within the last couple of months but...finally, we managed to finish it. This lovely video was uploaded originally by yuzhou1234 (Youtube Channel). It's a summary of JY and ZZ - the first 6 months since they entered each other's lives and us - their fans' lives. 

The video was put together so beautifully. It brings back many memories. I don't know how many times they've made me smile like an idiot, how many times they've made my heart bleed because of everything they had to go through. You two just need to be happy, follow your hearts and your dreams, we will always support you guys.

Translated by @xix19xix @lovelogic26 @jlt4ever @prima13facie Subbed by @narakeiko @bearology 

Special thanks to @gashupingo @ryokise and our beloved LovelyThings.

Just because @gayyoxx @tea4two auntie @sohocomo @HarukoYoshi @skeletonworks @charlie10 @joycemay 

@liesl @aeislaeigh @Scandani @ximichem @kmmyzz @abbraccio91

Warning: 

Watch it at your own risk, I don't take any responsibilities for broken heart k B) 

Thank You to all who involved in this video. Very well edited and summarize most of the heartwarming memories. Honestly, I am a cpf but bias to ZZ. I really like this reminder in the video. 'To all fans who love either one, please don't harm/hurt the other. Even if you don't love, don't hurt because they love each other'. For non-cpf, love here can be brotherly love too so If you hurt the other person, you actually hurt the him too.. I hope all fans believe in this. 

This clip successfully make me shade a tear which i seldom behave like that. Well done. Love you all.  :heart:

• Like 12

明星爱街拍 weibo update.

Which one will you pick for 星速客Shoot (Star Shoot) vol.041's cover?

Spoiler

8e5484d5ly1fck31fizxwj20hs0vktf5.jpg

8e5484d5ly1fck31g6ehdj20hs0vkdlu.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

ZZ - Photoshoot for Givenchy

http://xw.qq.com/fashion/20170209025589/FAS2017020902558900

C4NgXKPWYAML70d.jpg

Spoiler

C4NgXKHWYAEbM3Y.jpg

C4NgXKIWAAAKSQ4.jpg

C4NgXKGWIAEsUaF.jpg

JY - Leon Mag

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/b83lMJnyMPj906CW2yqRJg

Spoiler

Screen cap by sweetheart_520

C4NRV5nVUAEUvyK.jpg

C4NRWq5UcAATl0B.jpg

C4NRXmjVUAACHf-.jpg

C4NRYRJUoAAWfRX.jpg

Gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbeg6j3tg20ce0a0qv5.gif

Spoiler

Cr 爱吃鱼的鱼干

6e9bc54fgy1fckbejde3og20ee0a04qq.gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbeknivzg20b20a0wpk.gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbeo2lx5g20as0a0kjm.gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbery7ujg20e10a0x6q.gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbf669ffg208x07j7ix.gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbew45v8g20bt08c7wj.gif

6e9bc54fgy1fckbf4rk28g20b209x4qq.gif

ZZ commented in his post with this emoji

Spoiler

Trans: I, pikajiu has never been afraid of anyone *I die LOL ZZ!*

This emoji is from Exclusive Yuzhou facial expressions package - made by CPF :phew:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/oBXfaVGba9DhfEca2Xi5-A

Screencap by 宇宙无敌村花酱

006uFhxGly1fckbb2ilrqj30k00zkabc.jpg

ZZ gif from SO Figaro

Spoiler

Cr [娱乐吐槽君]

005vXpnGgy1fcjb56pmotg30f00gr7wp.gif

Pic.

Spoiler

Cr [101320_洲洲]

C4KFUKUVUAItTj8.jpg

C4KFZQqVcAA1RCs.jpg

C4KFaRoUcAAwZg6.jpg

C4KGGOeUoAAHy0x.jpg

• Like 15

Random ZZ

Spoiler

Cr 進擊de利艾_穿越拉丁美洲的鲸鱼

I DIE LOL!

005HdhT9ly1fcj5iis6hkj30bx0by3yv.jpg

005HdhT9ly1fcj5ij2jpgj301s01swee.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Nice view right Zhou Meow :lol:

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fcjjjbmatej20gf0gfq7h.jpg

Manip by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Sally is so so so good at it!!!!

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fcjz57x7w3j20et0m8417.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fcjz59m95gj20rs0ikgoy.jpg

Random YZ

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

Spoiler

005NgCUMly1fck96gnd99j30sg0g0di0.jpg

005NgCUMly1fck96gyhjvj30sg0g0n0w.jpg

005NgCUMly1fck96hagglj30sg0g0779.jpg

005NgCUMly1fck97nkjuvj30hs08cn2d.jpg

005NgCUMly1fck96sm5vhj30g508w0y2.jpg

005NgCUMly1fck97nrkhtj30hs08m440.jpg

Cr s930902

Spoiler

C4J21i3UMAY3LtZ.jpg

C4J21i2UMAMn_Pk.jpg

More screencaps from this BTS

Spoiler

Cr sweetheart_520

C4IpX8QWEAAtRaT.jpg

C4IpY2NWEAAWWWR.jpg

C4IpZzBWEAEDaKd.jpg

C4IpagkWcAAbTyT.jpg

• Like 16

Hi my soompi baobeis!!!! i missed you terribly...sorry for being idle...just got busy with work..been lurking for a while...anyweyzz

@bearo - omgashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....your video is AMAZINGGGGGG.....AWESOME JOB!!! i watched it from beginning to end....i know how hard it is to make one..i made a 3 min video and i almosted died..hahahaha...you had everything...BGM, pics, videos, translations....(both english and chinese...mind you!) hehehehhe! this will always be a mainstay in my medicine cabinet if i have a yuzhoulose(my monicker for our boys sugar...ahhahah) drop....dont be apologetic.....anything about yuzhou is PERFECT for me....what more with this painstakingly made video filled with love....i say AMENNNNN! as a CPF, i believe they are a real life couple,,,and like what others say...you dont have to take what i think and feel as gospel truth....we make our own and individual realities because what we believe becomes our own reality...most importantly, you were able to get the most important message across thru your video....that whether a person is an ONLY or CP fan, we should love our boys...unconditionally....and never hurt them in any way.....they gave us themselves, opened their lives to us....they dont deserve to be mistreated or hurt more so, the people they care about..well done Bearo!

i am a guy and never have i imagined myself to be crazy about a CP,,,just like you bearo...i never shipped any kind of CP ever...(MF, MM, FF) but guess what....here i am...with all of you!!!! hahahaha.....and i have not even an ounce of regret...because thru our boys, i was able to meet wonderful and amazing people like you!

lastly....i just want to say this......YUZHOU is soooooo perfect together......wooooooo......their love story breaks all labels and transcends all barriers and notions about love!!!! they fit like a lock and key.....ok, only fans..you can kill me now...kiddinggg!!! i love you my ONLY fans brothers and sisters!!! mwah!

edited

P.S. - kudos to all who helped bearo too! this is why i love this family....TEAMWORK!

• Like 14

Dunno if anyone have said this buuuut like husband like wife -_-

xDvTBIf.gif    fcvJHBx.gif

Spoiler

I forgot who posted that JY gif, sorry v.v I didn't think I would use that gif one day, just saved for my daily need of cutesy whale fun. If you know who I can credit it to, please tell ^^ 

First gif was from myself, though and that's why it's shiet lol.

JY cosplaying as Kumamon, the famous Japanese bear mascot. Not sure when was this since I can't read chinese lol but here's where I found the video. He looks so clueless tho ><

Spoiler

Rir2AmS.gif

And look at his cheeky smile after *actual tears* Don't do this to me, JY, just dON'T :bawling:

Spoiler

FO7wOrJ.gif

Also, many thanks to bearology and team for subbing the video!! Took you guys so long, so much efforts put T^T and what a great research for a fanfic heh.

@skeletonworks thanks for the information~!! Wow thaf gif of ZZ, #muchsass #muchwaifu ฅ'ω'ฅ 

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
On 09/02/2017 at 0:44 AM, boysloveismylife said:

What happened within 7 days when Jingyu left for Morocco. ROFL. So funny I cannot. More story about that ig post hahaha:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/LUN9Tx3Ubd48~4GylsSGlg__.htm

641d7447ly1fck62hj1r1g20nq0dc7wx.gif

I think Jingyu's hand is on ZZ's crotch ROFL :tongue: ZZ is such a princess posing like that..

Cr. 深海鲸鱼只为洲

Young Jingyu modelling for a magazine :wub::

Spoiler

aa5082a4ly1fck051yfjbj219p1q01kl.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck0551rhbj21c61r31kx.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck056jqhmj21bs1p6gzo.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck058t86zj21cw1r4nm4.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck05bvb72j21c81pv7wh.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck05djrnaj21hc18g7if.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck05emcw1j20rk1c047n.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck05h1b61j215s1q81ia.jpg

aa5082a4ly1fck04z1obxj20xs134gu1.jpg

Cr. Sunny雅洁洁洁洁洁洁

@dahliasaysmeow If I'm not mistaken it's when he attended the Yaya Planet conference.

Dashu's weibo update today:

杀青后…
一个人喝了最想喝的奶茶…
吃了最想吃的炸酱面…
带着好看的皮囊和有趣的灵魂苟活于世吧…
所有的所有才刚刚开始啊… 

(something about his Butterfly Lovers series... finished shooting??)

Spoiler

d55c9be7ly1fclgzoqd3kj21hr1zkqv7.jpg

d55c9be7ly1fclgzqrk41j22c02c0hdt.jpg