[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, caray said:

I've been waiting for this drama for ages!! Loved 'Love Me If You Dare' drama and the novel. Wanted read WASFIL novel but only part of the novel has been translated. I hope there will be a completed translation of the novel because the premise is just THAT good. :)

That aside, can anyone tell me how many episodes are there per week???

Hi, there are 3 episodes per week on Mondays

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang! Just watched the third episode and Wang Kai is smokin'. In comparison the male lead of the other Ding Mo drama currently airing (Memory Lost) is certainly lacking. It doesn't help that the main lead in the other one is the guy I didn't like from the drama AND movie versions of 'Love O2O/Just One Smile is Alluring' and Wang Kai is formerly Prince Jing (Nirvana in Fire) and Ah Cheng (The Disguiser). I thought he couldn't get more appealing than as a Prince and Communist Spy but Modern Cop Genius really works for him. 

God this show has gotten me excited, I don't know how I'm going to be able to bare the wait every week. 

Edited to say: I finally watched all the end credits tonight and I love the cartoon character aspect of this as well. And that the rest of the cast seem to be well rounded characters. I've been reading the unfinished English translation of the novel and I really enjoyed it so recognising scenes from the book in the credits is exciting. On another book note - I hope we get to meet the female lead's brother. I really enjoyed their relationship because the MC is quite a reserved, quiet person as we've seen so I really like the idea of having a chance to see her with someone who understands her really well. And he's a pretty awesome brother too. 

An email from ep 6...

Spoiler

There was a scene in ep 6 that Ji Bai sent an email to Xu Xu.
To: snailxuxu@qq.com

006fzAl1gw1f974edkn25j31pc0yinpd.jpg

And if you do send an actual email to the address above, an auto-reply will be sent back.

9ff85969gw1f97ltsd39bj20aa0edgm9.jpg

Dear:

Hello, this is Ji Bai. I have received your email. It is encourageable to find this email address due to your seriousness when watching the drama. However, if you send this during studying or working, I will criticize you. Because of your perspective power of observation, I will give you three months of inspection. Consider this voice message an encouragement. After three months, failing to pass the physical testing will result in punishment.

You received a voice message from Ji Bai. Please check.

I tried to send to Xu Xu's email address as well, but no response:(

On 10/26/2016 at 7:01 AM, lolalarue said:

Dang! Just watched the third episode and Wang Kai is smokin'. In comparison the male lead of the other Ding Mo drama currently airing (Memory Lost) is certainly lacking. It doesn't help that the main lead in the other one is the guy I didn't like from the drama AND movie versions of 'Love O2O/Just One Smile is Alluring' and Wang Kai is formerly Prince Jing (Nirvana in Fire) and Ah Cheng (The Disguiser). I thought he couldn't get more appealing than as a Prince and Communist Spy but Modern Cop Genius really works for him. 

God this show has gotten me excited, I don't know how I'm going to be able to bare the wait every week. 

Edited to say: I finally watched all the end credits tonight and I love the cartoon character aspect of this as well. And that the rest of the cast seem to be well rounded characters. I've been reading the unfinished English translation of the novel and I really enjoyed it so recognising scenes from the book in the credits is exciting. On another book note - I hope we get to meet the female lead's brother. I really enjoyed their relationship because the MC is quite a reserved, quiet person as we've seen so I really like the idea of having a chance to see her with someone who understands her really well. And he's a pretty awesome brother too. 

@lolalarue... I so agree chingu... JUst started watching this drama. It is awesome chingu. Wanh Kai is just tooo hot for the screen. 

@LyraYoo @littleloony @bebebisous33  Chingu's Annyeonhaseyo   안녕하세요  So glad to see you guys here in this thread . :heart::heart:

@UnniSarah I discovered this per accident and since I really enjoyed the drama "Love me if you dare", I decided to give it a try. No regret at all. :wub:I really like the different characters and the pace is really good.

Tell me if I'm wrong but Ji Bai and his brother must come from a wealthy family, since he grew up with Ye Zi and her family. Then we discover that their father was a policeman who died in duty.

About the first case:

Ji Bai wanted to show XuXu that she was no good with her speculations. On the other hand, since he is acquainted with Ye Zi and her family, I believe that he is wrong too. Right now, he is more inclined to believe that Ye Qiao has something to do with the kidnapping. In my opinion, Ji Bai is making two mistakes: First, he still has a very positive opinion of Ye Zi and secondly, he is underestimating the psychological aspect in this case. He didn't explain why both women had the same necklace. So my theory is:

Ye Zi lost her father who was murdered and she is firmly convinced that her uncle was the mastermind. She declared that she witnessed something. From that moment, she hated her uncle and her cousin Ye Qiao which would explain why f. example Ye Zi used her cousin's identity, when they got arrested. Ji Bai saw it as a simple joke, but Ye Zi's intention was the opposite. She would do anything to hurt her cousin and her family. Yet, she acted as if she was a victim (Ye Qiao outcasted her because of that).

So from my point of view, she wants to take everything away from Ye Qiao: the business, the husband (she was the mistress), the marriage, then the kidnapping. I really think that Ye Zi was the one who pushed Yang Ju to do it. The way it was planned reveals that the meticulousy of the crime. Someone really smart must have planned it. Ye Zi used Ji Bai as alibi.

Why do I see her in such a negative way?

1- First, her tears when she looked at the pictures from the past. For me, she knew that Yang Ju had started the action and this represents the turning point in her life.

2- Moreover, the way she is doing business illustrates that she is committing financial crimes. She is not innocent. She used Yang Ju in order to get revenged. She knew that Yang Ju had suffered the most.

3- She even confessed to Ji Bai that she was no longer the old Ye Zi, the innocent one. So she has changed and become evil.

Ji Bai is blinded by the past. Since he gave the pipe to Ye Zi, we can conclude that he is very close to Ye Zi. He sees her as his little sister. Since Ye Zi suffered a lot (the loss of her father), he only considers her as a victim. Besides, the way he treated Ye Qiao proved to me that he was biased against Ye Qiao.

Ye Zi is really smart because she uses Ji Bai's affection for her to take advantage of the situation. She really wanted to see Ye Qiao's suffering. 

Is Ye Zi Xi the witch? The pig is in my opinion the new female intern (sorry I forgot her name).

@littleloony Wave to you...:)

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@UnniSarah I discovered this per accident and since I really enjoyed the drama "Love me if you dare", I decided to give it a try. No regret at all. :wub:I really like the different characters and the pace is really good.

Tell me if I'm wrong but Ji Bai and his brother must come from a wealthy family, since he grew up with Ye Zi and her family. Then we discover that their father was a policeman who died in duty.

About the first case:

Ji Bai wanted to show XuXu that she was no good with her speculations. On the other hand, since he is acquainted with Ye Zi and her family, I believe that he is wrong too. Right now, he is more inclined to believe that Ye Qiao has something to do with the kidnapping. In my opinion, Ji Bai is making two mistakes: First, he still has a very positive opinion of Ye Zi and secondly, he is underestimating the psychological aspect in this case. He didn't explain why both women had the same necklace. So my theory is:

Ye Zi lost her father who was murdered and she is firmly convinced that her uncle was the mastermind. She declared that she witnessed something. From that moment, she hated her uncle and her cousin Ye Qiao which would explain why f. example Ye Zi used her cousin's identity, when they got arrested. Ji Bai saw it as a simple joke, but Ye Zi's intention was the opposite. She would do anything to hurt her cousin and her family. Yet, she acted as if she was a victim (Ye Qiao outcasted her because of that).

So from my point of view, she wants to take everything away from Ye Qiao: the business, the husband (she was the mistress), the marriage, then the kidnapping. I really think that Ye Zi was the one who pushed Yang Ju to do it. The way it was planned reveals that the meticulousy of the crime. Someone really smart must have planned it. Ye Zi used Ji Bai as alibi.

Why do I see her in such a negative way?

1- First, her tears when she looked at the pictures from the past. For me, she knew that Yang Ju had started the action and this represents the turning point in her life.

2- Moreover, the way she is doing business illustrates that she is committing financial crimes. She is not innocent. She used Yang Ju in order to get revenged. She knew that Yang Ju had suffered the most.

3- She even confessed to Ji Bai that she was no longer the old Ye Zi, the innocent one. So she has changed and become evil.

Ji Bai is blinded by the past. Since he gave the pipe to Ye Zi, we can conclude that he is very close to Ye Zi. He sees her as his little sister. Since Ye Zi suffered a lot (the loss of her father), he only considers her as a victim. Besides, the way he treated Ye Qiao proved to me that he was biased against Ye Qiao.

Ye Zi is really smart because she uses Ji Bai's affection for her to take advantage of the situation. She really wanted to see Ye Qiao's suffering. 

Is Ye Zi Xi the witch? The pig is in my opinion the new female intern (sorry I forgot her name).

@littleloony Wave to you...:)

@bebebisous33   I am so happy that you will be analyzing this drama. I agree with your analysis 1000%. Ye Zi Xi is a witch so manipulative because of her pain. She is on a warpath for destruction and not caring who gets hurt in the process. I think she might be in love with Ji Bai but he only thinks of her as a little sister.

Ji Bai is reallly smart to have been able to save the victim but he refuses to admit that Xuxu is a great profiler. I think his only concern is that she can't defend herself. Since she can't do that, she will be a liability, just like she was held hostage her first time on the job. I thought it was funny but i think even if she had warned them, they would not have believed her and the kidnapper might have gotten away today. I think JI Bai should not let this woman manipulate him before he gets hurt by her malicious lies. 

I was totally wrong. ;)Ye Zi Xi will be a victim and XuXu saw her as a swan hence she is not the witch. So my next theory is: the case must be related to the Ye company. Someone is trying to destroy all the members involved in that Ye Company: Ye Zi and her father, her uncle, her cousin, Zhang and the family Yang. First, we hear that it was first a small business and the first shop is connected to Myanmar (decoration, the pipe). Maybe it is related to the origin of that business (origin of the money?). I believe, someone else must be getting revenged.

Archived