Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

Hello everyone, new to the thread :)

I came across this quite accidentally and now my interest is super piqued.....I hope the drama will be good and I am waiting for the premiere tomorrow. Previously I had watched "Love me, if you dare" and had loved it, so when I realized that this drama was also based on a book by the same author I couldn't resist. @sugarplum892 thank you for creating the thread and having all the info on the first page. I have already read the translation of the novel but it seems to be incomplete. Any idea where I might get the complete version......I am dying to read through to the end. and hi @LyraYoo I see you are here :D

• Like 5

I've been waiting for this drama for ages!! Loved 'Love Me If You Dare' drama and the novel. Wanted read WASFIL novel but only part of the novel has been translated. I hope there will be a completed translation of the novel because the premise is just THAT good. :)

That aside, can anyone tell me how many episodes are there per week???

• Like 5

5 hours ago, caray said:

I've been waiting for this drama for ages!! Loved 'Love Me If You Dare' drama and the novel. Wanted read WASFIL novel but only part of the novel has been translated. I hope there will be a completed translation of the novel because the premise is just THAT good. :)

That aside, can anyone tell me how many episodes are there per week???

Hi, there are 3 episodes per week on Mondays

• Like 5

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE!!

Does anyone know where they did the filming for this?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE!!

Does anyone know where they did the filming for this?

In Yunnan Province and Myanmar

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

Oh nice! Not complaining lol but do you know why is that?

Tencent video VIP members can watch one more episode on every Tues, Wed, and Thurs!

006kiaxYjw1f92bw26o1zj30rs217tst.jpg

• Like 6

Thank you!!

I got teh Myanmar but I couldn't peg where the Chinese city was, all I know it was not Beijing

11 hours ago, xiaodan4869 said:

In Yunnan Province and Myanmar

• Like 4

Dang! Just watched the third episode and Wang Kai is smokin'. In comparison the male lead of the other Ding Mo drama currently airing (Memory Lost) is certainly lacking. It doesn't help that the main lead in the other one is the guy I didn't like from the drama AND movie versions of 'Love O2O/Just One Smile is Alluring' and Wang Kai is formerly Prince Jing (Nirvana in Fire) and Ah Cheng (The Disguiser). I thought he couldn't get more appealing than as a Prince and Communist Spy but Modern Cop Genius really works for him. 

God this show has gotten me excited, I don't know how I'm going to be able to bare the wait every week. 

Edited to say: I finally watched all the end credits tonight and I love the cartoon character aspect of this as well. And that the rest of the cast seem to be well rounded characters. I've been reading the unfinished English translation of the novel and I really enjoyed it so recognising scenes from the book in the credits is exciting. On another book note - I hope we get to meet the female lead's brother. I really enjoyed their relationship because the MC is quite a reserved, quiet person as we've seen so I really like the idea of having a chance to see her with someone who understands her really well. And he's a pretty awesome brother too. 

• Like 6

Episodes are subbed too by YoYo Channel (official site)

I love how they solve one case per week while building up the arc of Xuxu and Ji Bai. Can't wait for monday !

• Like 6