• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, new to the thread :)

I came across this quite accidentally and now my interest is super piqued.....I hope the drama will be good and I am waiting for the premiere tomorrow. Previously I had watched "Love me, if you dare" and had loved it, so when I realized that this drama was also based on a book by the same author I couldn't resist. @sugarplum892 thank you for creating the thread and having all the info on the first page. I have already read the translation of the novel but it seems to be incomplete. Any idea where I might get the complete version......I am dying to read through to the end. and hi @LyraYoo I see you are here :D

I've been waiting for this drama for ages!! Loved 'Love Me If You Dare' drama and the novel. Wanted read WASFIL novel but only part of the novel has been translated. I hope there will be a completed translation of the novel because the premise is just THAT good. :)

That aside, can anyone tell me how many episodes are there per week???

Archived