[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

Thanks a lot @gwkzz for the explanations on the costumes. Now I can relate more of their outfits in Hwarang with other sageuk. I like the color of the Hwarang uniform, both the white and red ones. Also the design. As most of you stated earlier, the Queen outfit is not so good. Too simple from the color

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/9/2017 at 11:46 AM, dani4lane said:

It may not be your fault but it is your responsibility and the responsibility of the other posters in this thread to not make it feel like its only a place for SMJ and PHS fans only. I have seen no major discussions about the storyline or the other characters, or if there were talk about the other characters it was a sentence here or there. This thread in my honest opinion is not inclusive. 

I feel burdened by these kind of posts and the warnings by the MOD. 

Why is it our responsibility to make it feel open to every Hwarang fans? 

as far as I know this Thread is for Hwarang fans, and everybody is free to discuss what they like about the drama. Is it a fault that people here liked SMJ over SW? Is it bad to profess our love and adoration to Sam Maek Jong and Park Hyung SIk? 

have we ever stopped or prevented SW and PSJ's fans from posting here? 

Can't we not post the things we like and feel just because you'll feel alienated? Feel free to post things you like nobody's stopping you! 

All you SW/PSJ, GoAra and other fans post anything you want! we have freedom of expression! so long as it does not hurt anybody!

well if posting our love and adoration towards SMJ/PHS hurts you, it's totally unfair for us

back to the drama. i just need to say those things

(I skipped the scene between the Princess -SW - AR)

The video clip:

https://youtu.be/NconD_KpiuE

https://youtu.be/oseBL7y4k6c

What an awkward situation during their meals time between SW and his friends (act like a King)

Master We Hwa and our King are having another one to one talk about being a King.

Waiting patiently for our King to declare ... will we be able to see it tonight?

Fist fight between our leads - SMJ told SW he is struggling too... as in preview

The video clip:

https://youtu.be/raUDfLXYy3c

I think after JiDwi saying he will stop hiding and become a king for his people,I'm sure Sun Woo will suport him instead of wanting become a king also.

And Chingus instead of replying all those hater comment please just ignore it, just skip it don't read it so this thread will be fun again.

4 hours ago, athena22 said:

you know it's not ban ryu with soo hoo as men in black (:lol: laughing at my comment) anyway its yeo wool look closely. Even i think it is about medicine my guess is that as ah ro and sun woo had seen in the preview they may come to know its whereabouts and this will hwarang coming to save the day by infiltrating the house and getting medicine..:)

The producers of “Hwarang” expressed, “In this episode, something special will happen that will trigger a change in the Hwarang

I'm wondering what it might be??What special we'll have to wait for 4 more hours in KST:tongue:

LOL about time hahaha after 16 episodes waiting for the RAW to be released!                                                                                                                                                       

:Di literally driving and streaming while rushing back home. Safely landed home and began watching in earnest after stop the car. But, lagggggggg... From both my phone with different service provider and donno why the sound is slow tonite. So, i guess i have to catch the RAW and go straight to sleep. Not feeling well n another full schedule tomorrow. 

The four of them managed to enter the warehouse.

They took the herbs with them however they were stopped by the bad men.

Love that the King is fighting the bad men first. [Usually the knight will be the one to protect the King, but this is the other way round]

He was fighting one on one showing his skill :wub:

They finally brought the medicine to the affected area (epidemic)

Glad that BR actually helped them.. SH said thanks to him (he smiled slightly..) Yes!

The video clip:

https://youtu.be/cz8isWX0-gE

Flashback scene between the Queen and a woman (got to wait for the sub)

She killed her (to protect her son?)

SMJ told SW, AR was brought to see the Queen.  He was surprise.

It must be related to her knowledge about the King, she'll become a Wonhwa [the spiritual leader of Hwarang] wearing the red dress as in the still pictures.

The End.

Archived