[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

6 minutes ago, ferily said:

She said that "because of her son, I need to kill you" to the woman, maybe possibly hinting at something...the woman did something that would cause harm to SMJ?

Thank you chingu for enlightening me! Now, this makes me more curious.

Btw, I like the King's robe...so majestic. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I am starting to get annoyed that our king still not the king and the continuos talk and plan of changing the king. I should be contended by now that SMJ is going to sit on that throne in the last episode. This writer really frustrates me.

me too @lyserose today's episode even though its great, frustrates me very much because our faceless king is still not the King! The Queen kept on barring him from taking his rightful position at the throne. What a mum! I guess the Queen uses Aro to control the King.

Okay now listening to the preview and what An Ji Gong saying, Moo Myung definitely has the royal blood and could be King as well. It seems that An Ji Gong and Ji Soo's brother are trying to get Moo Myung on the throne instead of SMJ...

Gosh, i think my predictions are coming true and the writers are trying to go this route.... I knew that photo of SMJ and MM with swords at each other's neck and in the throne room had a significance..

We'll have to see what will happen though...

4 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

me too @lyserose today's episode even though its great, frustrates me very much because our faceless king is still not the King! The Queen kept on barring him from taking his rightful position at the throne. What a mum! I guess the Queen uses Aro to control the King.

Why does Aro have to continuously be used by somebody else? Man, just leave the poor girl alone... 

4 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I am starting to get annoyed that our king still not the king and the continuos talk and plan of changing the king. I should be contended by now that SMJ is going to sit on that throne in the last episode. This writer really frustrates me.

same sentiments... they keep dragging the reveal of smj, along with the other secrets. this drama's biggest downfall is due to it's writer. she had 20 episodes to build the plot, flesh out the characters, and make the revelations, yet we did not get that. the drama really had great potential had it been executed properly. the cast may not all be great actors, but they can deliver given the right material. 

in my opinion, this drama did a big disservice to go ara and psj as actors. on the plus side, phs garnered a lot of fans due to his portrayal of smj. kim taehyung's career would also most probably benefit from this drama as he was able to show that he is not just an idol but a capable actor as well.

14 minutes ago, ferily said:

Okay now listening to the preview and what An Ji Gong saying, Moo Myung definitely has the royal blood and could be King as well. It seems that An Ji Gong and Ji Soo's brother are trying to get Moo Myung on the throne instead of SMJ...

I know this is Kdrama & the writer want to make a makjang -_- But I still feel uncomfortable if the story developed in this direction B)

Maybe The Real Great King Jinheung is crying by the way the writer distorted his identity & inheritance lmao :D

3 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

i like the screen shot of SMJ wearing the king's robe, but if the writer will end up to SW being the king, that would be really so annoying, and making SMJ really pathetic, imagine he will be king only to take it away from him... i'm frustrated,

i don't think that sw will end up being king, i still believe that smj will get the crown, the question now is when? i do hope thay they do not wait till the last ep for this. 

I have never been so frustrated at a drama before , tomorrow's 18th episode and the king is still unknown to the people. And as much as I'm happy my baby bean banryu is not completely evil yet I don't understand his hyde and jekyll behavior :crazy: in the last episode he was literally begging in front of his father and in this episode he is declaring himself king of silla in front of master wa (and helping fellow hwarangs) lol I think I need to watch the sub episode first to make further comments  but really had this drama been based on modern era banryu would have been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder lol 

40 minutes ago, lyserose said:

We have to be prepared that we might only see the king on the throne in episode 20.

Today's favorite scene : BR claiming "I am the King of Silla" and the embarrassed look on Master YS. (funny music starts in background)

The preview in Youtube, easier to load :

Spoiler

Meanwhile the new OST is good.

10 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

i don't think that sw will end up being king, i still believe that smj will get the crown, the question now is when? i do hope thay they do not wait till the last ep for this. 

I have seen manyyy people saying that sunwoo will be the king and I don;t understand why are people saying this :o Korean historical dramas have some laws and according to those laws they can NOT change the king of silla in drama lol King Jinhyeung is the king means SMJ will wear the crown and yes the question is WHEN! smj will be the king and sunwoo will be the leader of hwarangs (that's what I think the endings going to be)

I really hate my luck today My internet was working properly till hwarang started and there was no connection when hwarang is going on ang then all of a sudden it comes back just as hwarang ends..ottoke???:angry:

I missed today's episode and thanks to all the links and recaps i think i know a bit of what happened.:DAnyway based on the preview (didn't see epi waiting till subs come out) so king is not yet revealed and going to be revealed ok hopefully tomorrow's episode.Anyway I just happen to see the clip in youtube  where Ban ryu is drunk and making a scene in front of PYS even though didn't understand something but the way he is saying it infront of we hwa is funny. Can someone please tell me what was Lord hwi kyung saying to Sun woo and about why ah ro becoming wonhwa ... what did queen tell to ah ro??

i just watched SMJ's fighting scene. It felt as if he was showing off to sun woo or rather telling him to rest while he takes care of everything and it was really daebak...

I watched part and peices of part and peices of the episode if that's even considered I watched anything :confounded: but I was happy seeing Sun Woo and Meak Jong talking/fighting their missunderstanding/anger/lost feelings with each other and helping each other with our other boys to get the medication!! :wub: AND BAN RYU HELPED THEM!! :w00t::tears: it was really heartbreaking seeing him standing by watching while the assassins were trying to kill Sun Woo doing nothing while the others were protecting him :heartbreak::tears: but he get back to who he really is and what we believed in him and now I'm crying of happiness!! :tears: 

1st they are super handsome in black outfit, 2nd I'm so happy for my bromance Meak Jong taking down those useless because Sun Woo fainted not long ago!! My Bromance all the way!! :love::w00t: and how cool was he?!! :love: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDVt7qwV5M

I think the Queen killed Moo Myung's mother who was a Wonha and can I say that I'm so waiting for her death?!! oh my!! I'm happy seeing her starting to get affected by the poison the evil minister fed her for so long!! I know I look evil but she's the source of evilness!! :rage: 

10 hours ago, dani4lane said:

This!!!!  Also I wanted to say that I have found that Park Seo Joon looks handsome and manly in saeguk attire. I have loved him as an actor since Witch's Romance and can't wait for his movie and next drama. 

me too!! :w00t::love: though I knew him and loved him since Kill Me Heal Me since I didn't watch Witch's Romance back then and only read its recap and was laughing at how I heard of him and knew him before realising that!! :lol::tongue:

4 hours ago, crazyyo said:
4 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

I have seen manyyy people saying that sunwoo will be the king and I don;t understand why are people saying this :o Korean historical dramas have some laws and according to those laws they can NOT change the king of silla in drama lol King Jinhyeung is the king means SMJ will wear the crown and yes the question is WHEN! smj will be the king and sunwoo will be the leader of hwarangs (that's what I think the endings going to be)

5 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

i like the screen shot of SMJ wearing the king's robe, but if the writer will end up to SW being the king, that would be really so annoying, and making SMJ really pathetic, imagine he will be king only to take it away from him... i'm frustrated,

why would Sun Woo be the King?!! it's well known he's going the be the Hwarang's leader and Meak Jong is King Jinheung!! 

I can see Meak Jong becoming the King in tomorrow's episode through the preview :w00t: and don't really know when Sun Woo will be signed as te Hwarang's leader but I'm swooning thinking about it!! :blush: 

5 hours ago, ferily said:

Gosh, i think my predictions are coming true and the writers are trying to go this route.... I knew that photo of SMJ and MM with swords at each other's neck and in the throne room had a significance..

We'll have to see what will happen though...

they can plan all they want, Sun Woo isn't interested and won't fight Meak Jong over it!! :wink: 

I'm sure that moment isn't of them fighting over the throne!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how happy I am that she's having nightmares after all the nightmares he, Sun Woo and many others saw because of her!! :naughty: and our charismatic king!! :love: 

cr: dorama_onlain

they are so pretty!! :wub: I hate the Princess but she's pretty neverthless!! 

cr: hwarangthebeginning_official

21 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

We have to be prepared that we might only see the king on the throne in episode 20.

Today's favorite scene : BR claiming "I am the King of Silla" and the embarrassed look on Master YS. (funny music starts in background)

The preview in Youtube, easier to load :

Reveal hidden contents

i swear i laughed so hard at this scene :D banryu my love :wub:

I'm more excited for tomorrow's episode.. BECAUSE THAT HELL BIRTH SECRET GONNA REVEAL TOMORROW! YESSSSS JUST REVEAL IT.. DON'T DRAG IT ANYMORE.. -_-

Look at the preview that trolled us again.. I thought SMJ will be a real King tonight but NO:expressionless:

Don't worry guys.. I don't think SunWoo want the throne. I bet SMJ will be the King at the end.. The question is just "when" like someone has said..

just had a crazy idea...would it be possible for someone of aro's origin to be a royal concubine? i'm just thinking, in the previous stills, the one where she's all dressed up and had the pretty earrings, she looks so sad. would it be too far fetched an idea to think that perhaps the queen ordered her to be a concubine. this way, she'll be able to control both sw and smj. she knows that sw will do whatever it takes to protect ah ro and the same goes with smj. although, i don't think smj will agree to this since he loves her and would want her to be happy. i know it sounds really crazy, but just couldn't help wondering why she's so sad and dressed up like that.

Archived