Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

just came back from work... and now I saw the clips and live recap.. richard simmons my heart just broke.. is there a doctor here in Taek's room.. help me juseyo.. I feel bad for Taekie.. will he still confess after realizing that jungpal is actually in love with DS... gosh

maybe time skip will happen after EP 16..

• Like 7

Taek and DS totally comforting each other at the scene..

he don't ask why she cries because he know she wouldn't like it after the flasher incident but of course he notice lol since it obvious..

i love how even both of them have crappiest day and really tired but the first thing is they worry and ask about each other well being first and pretty much no need to communicate with much word since they understand each other even with little gesture, she know Taek lean on her is comforting him and at same time he make her calm and distract her from her own unhappiness..i think that just beautiful even just friendship<3

and yesss Min cold face appear at that moment with his brain doing the math lol..not that he calculative but his fighter instinct automatically appear when he spot a sudden rival in front of him..well there no actual villain in Reply world so of course he not gonna turn psychopath Min XD

from the preview seem he is reading on JH reaction when the boys talking about his plan of confession probably to confirm JH feeling more...

DS is so hard to read smh pretty much the reason right now i can't guess her feeling, even she give cold shoulder to JH now probably just as revenge for treating her the same but if her feel just a quick crush or it real deal can only wait for the next time.

but the way she always just happy everytime she see Taek, being possessive of him like she know everything of him, even just the mention of his name brighten her up, he somehow her priority over other friends, she genuinely care of him (but everything can just purely be just friendship and nothing more)

well whatever it is Taek character development is always the highlight for me and he become of of the best discovery so even i might be greedy for him to end with DS i should just be satisfied with how much he have grown from ep1 until now <3 

well i don't mind if DS end up with DR since he is the least expected one and probably the reason she say she is crazy to marry him lol only if the pd wanna troll to the max

their chemistry is 2nd on my list after TK-DS XD

Taek bromance with SW,JH&DR is also part of my soul as much as JB&NE <3

• Like 9

Guest ngocdpb
1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

I seriously want to ship Jung Pal with Taekie and Deok Sun with Dond Ryung, andwae yo? I've said this before but DS scenes with DR more than so called love triangle lol they are so funny  together too who cares romance ^^

Yeah yeah. And with DR - the husband, DS(SY) in the future definitely will be better at dancing. *goat sounds*

Ok, so what I read from Taek's expression 

"So that's how it is...Then I shall put an end to this vicious cycle."

--- Looking at preview Taek does not seem like he will confess for real it's more like he wanted to see JH's reaction to that while DR and SW assumed he will confess after all and I can read empathy on his expression. Whether  he'll push JH to do something or he will confess but aggressively not anticipating of reciprocation. I don't know when it comes to the Taek I smell something fishy ^^

• Like 13

i found some interesting post in dc which earned 9000+ view but im not sure if i should post here since i can't read korean that much and it's not really a good news for TK-DS shipper.

if some of you guys can read korean, would you please contact me. im a bit in daze after i trans some part of that post.

• Like 2

Guest aoikarin

I posted an article about Taek character in the main forum... anyone has any idea about it? I'm excited that TvN realease a special article about Taek.. i mean, Taek is really the main character here.. i don't care about he ends up to be the husband or not.. but the real thing that TvN put on Taek's character just really excite me!

7 minutes ago, ohlalaw said:

i found some interesting post in dc which earned 9000+ view but im not sure if i should post here since i can't read korean that much and it's not really a good news for TK-DS shipper.

if some of you guys can read korean, would you please contact me. im a bit in daze after i trans some part of that post.

You can post the link here?We have so many skilled people in this thread who might help us out =]]..I am always invested at dc's clue hunting posts.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, aoikarin said:

The most comforting place when Taek is tired... is answered by today's episode.. it's Duk Sun's shoulder! Omooo.. this boy looks so tired for the whole competition time.. he's truly workaholic and push himself to his limit. I really wonder why the future husband looks very fresh and energetic.. If he's turn out to be Taek, i bet Duk Sun really takes care of him very very well.. hahahaha

hello.silent reader here..sorry for my post.ohh taek look so tired in this episode..but what if this is the beginning.. a little hint of taek going on hiatus or slowing of his baduk career for a while for his health.anyone know if the person based for taek character take some time of in his baduk career before?..  taek with medicine really make me worry.so maybe he will take some rest before coming back to his baduk career.maybe going back to school..we never know if taek take some time off from school or he quit school to focus on his baduk competition. btw taek n duk sun really complement each other..i really love this pairing.. so pls don't get me wrong for saying this.. after tonight episode also watching tomorrow preview this come to mind..what if taek didn't confess for friendship sake.. and JH confess.. JH n DS date for a while before duk sun n JH realize them being in relationship is a mistake and the relationship not gonna work out..than after some time jump (maybe in between the time jump taek become more mature n indepenent and since he is always famous have some girls around him)where DS & TK meet, confirming their feeling and get married...after all 2015 DS did say she did something crazy before(not that dating jh is something consider crazy.i mean people make mistake sometime,mistaking just crush with being in love,misunderstand happen) that she didn't dreamed she would married her husband (although she did said in ep 10 she lucky to marry teak but she was joking that time) . so as @aoikarin say if taek is the husband..that ds really take good care of him as she always been. 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, aishaishah said:

hello.silent reader here..sorry for my post.ohh taek look so tired in this episode..but what if this is the beginning.. a little hint of taek going on hiatus or slowing of his baduk career for a while for his health.anyone know if the person based for taek character take some time of in his baduk career before?..  taek with medicine really make me worry.so maybe he will take some rest before coming back to his baduk career.maybe going back to school..we never know if taek take some time off from school or he quit school to focus on his baduk competition. btw taek n duk sun really complement each other..i really love this pairing.. so pls don't get me wrong for saying this.. after tonight episode also watching tomorrow preview this come to mind..what if taek didn't confess for friendship sake.. and JH confess.. JH n DS date for a while before duk sun n JH realize them being in relationship is a mistake and the relationship not gonna work out..than after some time jump (maybe in between the time jump taek become more mature n indepenent and since he is always famous have some girls around him)where DS & TK meet, confirming their feeling and get married...after all 2015 DS did say she did something crazy before(not that dating jh is something consider crazy.i mean people make mistake sometime,mistaking just crush with being in love,misunderstand happen) that she didn't dreamed she would married her husband (although she did said in ep 10 she lucky to marry teak but she was joking that time) . so as @aoikarin say if taek is the husband..that ds really take good care of him as she always been. 

Yeah, remember the episode in China? TK claimed that he didn't skip any meal, the hotel room was very warm and he slept well. After that in ep 14, TK told DS that he had been taking less medicine :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@ohlalaw pm-ed me this dc link.But I have zero knowledge in korean apart from 'sorry' and 'thank you' =/.Maybe any kind soul here can translate this for us? I used Google and it surely looks interesting.I'm placing it in spoiler.

the article's saying the episodes plot until ep 20?

Its saying that JH's going to be the husband?

I don't know about this, but this article based on what that can say the point of each episodes?

One thing that disturbed  me watching future scenes was two husband candidates being brothers in R97. Then I was open that idea in this one since they are friends there is nothing wrong  Deok Sun dating one of them before marrying other. However this too doesn't seem right to me as for now. In contrast YJ could put up with it because it was his one only brother, but in this case their friendship most likely will be over with it. Neither Junghwan would possibly forgive himself nor Taek. That's why I want Deok Sun to make her choice as soon as possible, if not they should just keep things on hiatus with time skip so we can see one of them moved on from their first love. They shouldn't be this cruel to our boys and their bromance no I won't allow it TT TT

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

One thing that disturbed  me watching future scenes was two husband candidates being brothers in R97. Then I was open that idea in this one since they are friends there is nothing wrong  Deok Sun dating one of them before marrying other. However this too doesn't seem right to me as for now. In contrast YJ could put up with it because it was his one only brother, but in this case their friendship most likely will end with it. Neither Junghwan would possibly forgive himself nor Taek. That's why I want Deok Sun to make his choose as soon as possible, if not they should just keep things on hiatus with time skip so we can see one of them moved on from their first love. They shouldn't be this cruel to our boys and their bromance no I won't allow it TT TT

yeah I guess bad things won't happen to the friendship of the gang. The production team must be very intentional to place the moment TK realizes JH's feeling in the same episode where TK silently helps JH's family to get the doctor faster and then JH helps TK tie his shoelaces (even it's a small gesture but I believe to TK, it means a lot :) ) So, I'd better prefer a time skip rather than a broken friendship :)  

• Like 4

TK surely looked a bit menacing with the still stare,and I think this is exactly  the aim of the preview,to make it look like taek is still  going to do the declaration not acknowledging JH's feeling.But end of the day I think he's gonna hold back,which could be good if that means that deok sun would realize on her own about taek's feeling,rather than him confessing.

• Like 2