Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@aishaishah Yeh from episode 1 we have come a long way.Judging by that dialogue on future deok sun it surely makes sense now that she would say,she must have momentarily  gone crazy,considering it was not so long ago that she was patting  on his bum, and telling him to grow up so he can marry nuna.So that means out of all the contender the least that ever came in her mind or moved her in this prospect has to be taek.Another  fact is the actress playing future ds is one year older than kjh in real life lol,pun intended.

--- Sorry guys for the continuous  posts..=|.My laptop needs  a formatting..so I can't work at all..Soompi is my only relief  for now =/.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@anishaym The article was apparently posted on 24th,that's why the spoiler part is shocking.But I don't know either about the legibility  of this post.

Hmm, ok...im getting worried bcs of this.

I think we should prepare our heart.

No matter what happen #AlwaysTeamTaek

Sink or sail.. #AlwaysTeamTaek

Husband or not.. #AlwaysTeamTaek

Lets just cheer for the best to our taekie.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, anishaym said:

Hmm, ok...im getting worried bcs of this.

I think we should prepare our heart.

No matter what happen #AlwaysTeamTaek

Sink or sail.. #AlwaysTeamTaek

Husband or not.. #AlwaysTeamTaek

Lets just cheer for the best to our taekie.

Have you been able to read what the article is saying? Think you can give us a sum up? Thanks in advance =].

• Like 3

Just think.

Why did Teak turn out his head when leaning on DS's shoulder while face_to_face leaning is more...comfortable?

:)

(And randomly listening a song of Modern Talking right now, YOU CAN WIN IF YOU WANT...)

Edited by libra83
Add-on thought
  • Like 1

@anishaym yes! Even if uri taekkie is not the husband, i have no regret at all. At least this drama introduced me to a very amazing character, uri taekkie bb. and because this drama, i also discover bogummie, he's such a talented actor

As i mentioned before, the most important thing the journey, not the result. And taek-DS journey is the most beautiful one for me. it's really unique and one of a kind. if TK really does not end up as the husband, thats fine. I just have to erase the last episode from my memory and build my own ending in which taekkie is the husband lol

• Like 9

After watching raw, did you guys notice? Ds have less expression to JH? Less interest one by one ep? First she really fall into him, but one by one ep her expression like she was tired, straight and flat. I feel ds just lose her interest now. What i wanna to say is, ds only "LIKE" him, not love him. Different view from Taeki, more and more scene they in, they became closer,Without ds reliaze. I feel more ep to come, ds slowly close to taeki. I dont think the writer make this move just to fill each episode until JH and ds together. But its most likely for taeki to steal ds feeling.  I see ds and taeki fit each other, since taeki had cool side and ds like a girl on fire full charm with her cheerful side. I never thought JH will fit with her since jh always complain to her,like she annoying him.

• Like 6

TK choose to help JH's dad shows that not only he loves his friends but he also loves their entire family. he would never want to hurt them. so if TK confess and hurts JH's feeling, his actions would be inconsistent with his character.

• Like 3

Wow to talk about perspective,someone in the main thread said taek has no regards for deok sun's feeling,that he ignored the fact that she has been crying,during the stair scene.But as I read from the written recap, dint he ask her already if something is wrong? =/  He was the one who brought the cup back for her,brought foods for her when she was not even asking for it,followed her at that flusher guy's appearance scene, when she was scared or even showed concern by not allowing her to watch the x-rated film with the boys.Yes it has been subtle,his way of care,but it has been there no doubt.By not explicitly showing his attributes the writer is again pulling a different example of love,IMO.

• Like 6

i think whats more disappointing is never to have the courage to even approach the person you like when she is crying

are there more pizzas chinggus?

-------------------------------------

the scene when ds and dr are dancing.. and taekkie realizes that jh likes ds.. 

the music stops.. camera focuses on taekkie'emotion

wonderfully done PDnim..ahhhmaaaazing 

• Like 8

What a face you have there Bogummy aigoo

image.jpg

Random thoughts  

• I think there was parallel between Taek and his dad such as being unexpectedly skilled at times
  • I thought Taek had not realized Deok Sun was crying at all. Even though he hasn't done anything (extra) his appearance (existence) was enough for Deok Sun to calm down ?
  • I love the timing, if Taek found himself in love triangle just before the time skip it means he is indeed more than being our everyday kdrama hero. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:

I posted an article about Taek character in the main forum... anyone has any idea about it? I'm excited that TvN realease a special article about Taek.. i mean, Taek is really the main character here.. i don't care about he ends up to be the husband or not.. but the real thing that TvN put on Taek's character just really excite me!

sorry would you mind also linking it here, im scared of going on the main forum right now...

• Like 1

I visit shipper JH and Ds team. They really talk active like on the Forum reply 1988.. When our forum, full of our positive clues. I feel like im on shipper paradise, meanwhile on the Jh ds forum, i feel they just same like Reply 1988 forum.. 

I love this shipper paradise ! Hahahaha we always have new idea for taeki as the husband ! Everytime im in, read something new here! Love love love you guys

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, anishaym said:

the article's saying the episodes plot until ep 20?

Its saying that JH's going to be the husband?

I don't know about this, but this article based on what that can say the point of each episodes?

I'm not sure who the author is but based on Google translate and my guess haha, the person says that:

Ep 16: A time skip may happen before any emotional development is seen

- DS decides to become a director and BR starts to study hard

- DS separates from the gang but she realizes that she likes JH before the move

- JH will have the confidence to express his heart as the physical space makes them realize their true feelings

- Time jumps to 1994 where JH is an intern and we get to see the R94 crew again and DS might meet JH at the airport or on the plane

Ep 17: (I couldn't make sense of anything here)

- TK's father and SW's mom consider their remarriage

- The parents meet again at Ssangmundong and chat happily

- BR and SW meets again and (I can't understand)

- DS meets JH again and they bicker, and realize feelings for each other

Ep 18: 

- The gang travels to an island and there will be a kiss

- Unlike in the past where JH and TK has to choose between love and friendship, they will now do their best without any regret

- Some confessions between TK and DS (but I'm not sure who to who, or TK sees DS's confession to JH)

Ep 19: rating will increase to 20%

- The conflict around TK's dad and SW's mom remarriage will resolve 

- TK confesses/expresses his love to DS but DS turns reluctant and arguments may happen between the 2

- Some conflicts between JH and DS about things happening during the time gap

- DS and JH run away (LOL) and TK is waiting. The 3 people face each other at the end

Ep 20: 

- DS and JH will have intense kisses for many times

- Kim family and Sung family merges into a big family as DS and JH marries

- TK congratulates them

- View of the gang in the renovated Ssangmundong area

- The drama finishes with families sitting at the dining tables

That's it!

But I guess these are highly speculations and the person seems to favor JH a lot haha :)) I don't even see NL, JB, MO and DR =)) So yeah, just enjoy the ride guys ;) TK-DS-JH will never experience injustice ^^ 

• Like 7

@Phuong Tam Nguyen

thank you!!! would you mind also providing ep 15 translation??

and DS becoming a director...that makes no sense...why would the focus on her learning math if she is going to become a director ( maybe so that JH/DS ship has reason for the video taping of future scenes?)

and they go to an island?

this sounds makjang 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

What a face you have there Bogummy what a face... Are we not supposed to ship you with neither Deok Sun nor Hyeri? You cruel boy...

image.jpg

Random thoughts  

• I think there was parallel between Taek and his dad such as being unexpectedly skilled at times
  • I thought Taek had not realized Deok Sun was crying at all. Even though he hasn't done anything his appearance was enough for Deok Sun to calm down ?
  • I love the timing, if Taek found himself in love triangle just before the time skip it means he is indeed more than being our everyday kdrama hero. 

the whole clip is here haha

PBG is really busy with filming and Music Bank, CFs and photoshoots. Wow this guy is really something!

Side story: I don't mean to offend anyone but I just can't see the "genuine connection" between BG and Irene. All I see is how they try to put on the best show for the audience.

but I see that connection in the interaction between Hyeri and BG, may be because they are into the characters of DS and TK :) 

P/S: BG's voice is nice so I hope sooner or later he will do a duet with Hyeri for R1988 OST ;) 

• Like 6

@Phuong Tam Nguyen Thanks for the elaborate translation!Lol this sounds like prophecy moment the writer sed rating would increase up to 20%... And I can't see the relevancy either with the current plot.DS being director or JH turning  doctor,that's some wishful thinking right?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen

thank you!!! would you mind also providing ep 15 translation??

and DS becoming a director...that makes no sense...why would the focus on her learning math if she is going to become a director ( maybe so that JH/DS ship has reason for the video taping of future scenes?)

this sounds makjang 

haha ikr =)) it's ether because my translation is really bad or because this person only conjures up things. I skipped ep 15 since we have already seen it but from the article it says:

Ep 15 (the kids are high school seniors and they focus on their career prospects)

- DR knows about his 2 friends having personal problems (about self-worth?)

- TK notices that DS likes JH?

- JH comes to the reading room instead of wandering through the alley?

---- 

OMG this is not telly with the raw episode :)))

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

haha ikr =)) it's ether because my translation is really bad or because this person only conjures up things. I skipped ep 15 since we have already seen it but from the article it says:

Ep 15 (the kids are high school seniors and they focus on their career prospects)

- DR knows about his 2 friends having personal problems (about self-worth?)

- TK notices that DS likes JH?

- JH comes to the reading room instead of wandering through the alley?

---- 

OMG this is not telly with the raw episode :)))

thank you!!!!

wow ok anyone would have guessed that the ep would focus on career, and TK noticed JH not DS.... and there was no reading room...nor mention of DR and motorcycle....

~~~TIS THE SEASON FOR TROLLING EVERYONE HAHA~~~

********edit*******

some thoughts:

- TK realization scene was so impactfully done and so surprising, I thought TK was smart enough o figure it out on his own but I didnt know if the writer was going actually go for it. Then comparing the scene to JH realization, idk didnt y'all feel more intensity with TK?

- DS got a much needed and stressful reality check, but being the amazing person she is, she has bounced back and got the courage to ask for help, instead of playing games like her other friends! I believe in you DS!

- I kinda wanted more DR...I hope he is focused more on the next ep and I really think stage direction/theater production/ect. is the way to go

-The alley scene felt a little rushed and i think people need to realize that the scene ( as I said before the ep aired with the staging of TK head on the other shoulder) was made for the observer not DS and TK.  With the build up of both TK and DS having such awful days, I thought the scene was cute, but sadly we never got the conversation of DS and TK after he rests his head or anything because the point of the scene was JH not them.

-where is TK purple pillow?? did SW steal it hehe

- I thought the interaction between TK and JH so cute and I feel like the writer would not want to ruin their friendship, hence I will make a guess TK does not confess. However, I thought the focus on JH in this episode interesting and connected to the point made on this thread about him being the narrator. The way I saw it was the alley scene: it reminded me of CB and the umbrella scene with Trash and NJ, there is this closeness, between the other two and the observer. It also fed into JH being angry/jealous in the next scenes. BUT BUT BUT an important point was made, JH realized how much TK cares for him, and how he is a good person and that he really cant hate him. For me to have a satisfying secound lead, it would be nice for them to have closure and that is what i was getting from JH. As someone else mentioned, last ep felt like one person story was ending while the other was beginning, I think they meant JH beginning and TK ending, but I would argue this ep showed the opposite.

- was there significance to DS taking food for TK but not JH?

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen

this sounds makjang 

*cue boys before flowers music* ALMOSSST PARADISE~~~~~~ :glasses: According to this "leak", is Jung Hwan going to become filthy rich and own an helicopter too? Or will he buy DS an island in the shape of a bus?!

35 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

I'm not sure who the author is but based on Google translate and my guess haha, the person says that:

- DS decides to become a director and BR starts to study hard

- DS meets JH again and they bicker, and realize feelings for each other

- The gang travels to an island and there will be a kiss

- Some confessions between TK and DS (but I'm not sure who to who, or TK sees DS's confession to JH)

- TK confesses/expresses his love to DS but DS turns reluctant and arguments may happen between the 2

- Some conflicts between JH and DS about things happening during the time gap

- DS and JH run away (LOL) and TK is waiting. The 3 people face each other at the end

LOL MAYBE IN A KIM EUN SOOK DRAMA. *insert double wrist grab*

• Like 9

As for the guessing goes that JH would be a doctor in future,but then I remembered  that future  deok sun says her husband used to be quite talented  at the past...so that does not match.Also the way taek comes off as someone too tired lately,I'm thinking may be he's going to take a break from baduk for a while...or who knows he could leave the game all together after a change of heart or something.

----

@mangachickava Loved your resights on JH being an observer and such.Also yeah taek's coming to witness JH's feeling seemed more strickening,somehow it was more impactful.

• Like 3