Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I have a feeling Taek will back out too. Somehow I feel like Taek will decide that he doesn't want to jeopardize his friendship with the whole gang... (Because really I think the writer just wants to show Taek dating other girls to keep the suspense alive until the last episode....)

• Like 9

*mad gospel choir vocalization*

YESSSSSSSSSS. HALLELUJAH 

Noble idiocy was my biggest worry. I considered it our biggest iceberg on the horizon.

BUT HOUSTON, WE HAVE LANDED. BADUK MASTER IS BADUK MASTER AND HAS BROKEN OUT OF "OBLIVIOUS POSSIBLE SECOND LEAD TERRITORY AND ENTERED POSSIBLY ANGSTY MALE LEAD TERRITORY". 

ALSO BADUK MASTER IS CAPABLE AND HELPED JH'S DAD.

1 minute ago, darafangirl29 said:

i think it is a good sign that taek didnt confess right? 

OH YEAH BABY

bahahahahha. finally. The latest revelation made waking up at 5 am local time to catch the live recaps worth it. I'm so sleep deprived and loopy right now. B)

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

I have a feeling Taek will back out too. Somehow I feel like Taek will decide that he doesn't want to jeopardize his friendship with the whole gang... (Because really I think the writer just wants to show Taek dating other girls to keep the suspense alive until the last episode....)

Please no... This is a guy who have sat five consecutive baduk games, won, and then some... I don't think he has that "noble idiocy" in his bone. He'll play fair and square though... 

DS... it's now up to you... 

• Like 12

Just now, darafangirl29 said:

i think it is a good sign that taek didnt confess right? 

It's GREAT that he found out. And without anybody telling him. No words, just a very very perceptive person who caught on to the way emotions are revealed by people in spite of themselves. Taekie told JH to his face that he likes DS, but he found out EVERYTHING without being told a thing! And from JH no less, someone who loves to keep his feelings bottled up. Many, many brownie points for Taekie.

Knowing kind of gives him the upper hand doesn't it? Cause now it allows him to act in the best interest of everyone around him, and when we see him do that, while forsaking his own needs/pleasures (we've seem him do that once already in the episode today) it'll only make us fall in love with him more.

C'mon, Taekie is so aligning himself with the husband (not so much as endgame, but this story is clinging to him like love right now, it belongs to him right now) that if he doesn't end up one, it'll be the Reply PD-writer team who will have trolled themselves the most.

• Like 18

I'm not sure if I heard right...but in the preview Taek told Deok Sun that he'll call when something is over? The match I think...then we see Taek lying on the hotel bed and Deok Sun looking uneasy with the phone in front of her. I'm guessing Taek was too tired and didn't call, so Deok sun's waiting...

• Like 11

Text Preview for Episode 16 - "Life is an Irony - Part I"

Bora leaves for gosiwon (a one-room student dorm used by people preparing for major exams) to prepare for the bar exam. At an unexpected present, she cries.

The neighborhood folks are busy preparing for the preliminary round of the singing contest . What will be the result?

Meanwhile, Taek decides to confess his feelings to Deok Sun. And he awaits nervously for that day to come...

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

unlimited dubokki and pizza in taek's room now !!!!! 

14 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

LOL its a party in Taek's room tonight! Fried chicken for everyone too!

LOL how are we paying for it all?

Who's responsible for breaking into Choi Taek 6-dan's drawer and stealing from his bank account?

14 minutes ago, mustardmaimai said:

It's GREAT that he found out. And without anybody telling him. No words, just a very very perceptive person who caught on to the way emotions are revealed by people in spite of themselves. Taekie told JH to his face that he likes DS, but he found out EVERYTHING without being told a thing! And from JH no less, someone who loves to keep his feelings bottled up. Many, many brownie points for Taekie.

YES TO THIS SO MUCH. SOOO MUCH. Million kisses to you, Bong hyung.

It's like everyone else is still stuck in "clumsy teenager" mode, while Taekie is unleashing his full mature powers. Our baduk boy is starting to subvert viewer expectations SO MUCH. Who'd have thought that, out of everyone, he's the one to figure things out without "codewords" and "testing the water" (DS & JH).

Also, it's totally a second lead/ chilbongie thing to ignore the bigger picture, confess, force a kiss on the heroine, and get rejected.

Taek has circumvented all that humiliation. 

EDIT: for now. We won't know for sure until the next ep ... that text preview .... :sweatingbullets::vicx:

• Like 14

Can I just say that Park Bogum's acting is sooo good! During that scene where he noticed Junghwan looking at Deoksun too and how his expression changed. Wow I can literally feel his heart dropped at that moment of realization that Jungpal likes Deoksun too.

Finally a scene that is shot with his POV as the focus!

• Like 16