Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I also wondered about the lock, especially when they focused on it but then when they showed the flashback I thought it was done for that purpose. To show how mr. Choi would desperately try to open Taek's lock to find that one business card that can tell him if his only son is safe. But if there's a deeper meaning for that lock then maybe it holds important papers and stuff, it does seem like it. Huhu just a few more hours until the new episode comes up. I am so nervous!! This may blow a big hole on our ship or put lots of fairy dusts on it to make it fly and sail through the skies...or it doesn't do anything at all haha

• Like 5

Did you guys also noticed that it seems like "the tables have turned" in terms of the head patting between TK and DS? Do you think its because DS no longer sees him as the cute little boy that needs to be taken care of? (Well he still needs it but like not in a baby-like manner) And when she was very stern with DR about not allowing him to disturb TK, could it be because of what she had witnessed in China? Like she realizes now how much preparation TK needs for his match because before when she sees him playing baduk on his own she just looks slightly annoyed and didn't even took it seriously when other people go around saying that TK is like a god in baduk.

• Like 7

And one thing I am sure about that some guys do to the girl they like is patting their heads. Its not just a shoujo/anime or kdrama cliche. It does happen irl and TK is doing a lot of that to DS. Guess I'm just trying to say that TK is obviously doing something to show that he likes DS. Him asking her to do stuff and protecting her are also proof of it. He even gave her his trophy! That's like a major flag that shows he likes her but DS didn't know its importance and is too focused on JH atm

• Like 5

ep14 first scene jh house

jh mom is having hard time ironing the clothes because it has short cable

jh dad dancing in front of tv

second scene taek house

dad preparing fruits for taek?? 

dr came to taeks house not sure why heheheheh 

dramagods i need to learn korean lol 

taek went to jh house to give some fruits?

he talked to jh father

jh father teaching taek to raise his hand as a greeting kol

• Like 5

In preview SW told JH "whether you love someone or not it shows how you look at them" I don't know if JH really saw Taek and DS but DS had same confused look like last time Taek lean on her shoulder wow they are trying to kill us aren't they? I don't want to jump on conclusions  but it seems DS loves Taek more than others but doesn't  know what it is

By the way they haven't showed DS's fully reaction to Taek like on preview...It's suspicious they keep cutting scenes both for JH and DS I sense a flashback when DS finally find outs who she actually  loves I really can't say it's not JH now...sorry Chingudeul:/

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

In previews SW told JH "whether you love someone or not it shows how you look at them" I don't now if JH really saw Taek and DS but DS had same confused look like last time Taek lean on her shoulder wow they are trying to kill us aren't they? I don't want to jump conclusion but it seems DS loves Taek more than others but don't know what it is

And Duksun was crying, first time she acted suprised, it makes sense but this second time, I think before leaning on her, Taek saw her crying, he must say something and that's why she looks stunt again

I don't care anymore, Taek, just confess with her, prove her how awesome a man you are

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

And Duksun was crying, first time she acted suprised, it makes sense but this second time, I think before leaning on her, Taek saw her crying, he must say something and that's why she looks stunt again

I dunno but I thought JH was moving on from DS if that's not the case then it's too cruel to him...what's the point? If they were going to be together it would happen by now Taek is not excuse for that. Maybe DS is hurting because she was so confident she knows everything about Taek also it didn't surprise her there was lots of fan letters she said "you're not interested in girls anyway, only thing you know is playing baduk" wow girl...no wonder Taek blurted out he had someone he loves he looked hurt too...I think their relationship will go down hill next episode:/

• Like 7

But, again, trolled by the review....

I don't think JH saw Teak leaning on DS.

And suddenly I think it's no need to find out who DS's husband, just need to see the moment between them.

It will be more comfortable because our characters is just 17,18 years old and they need to find out what is the right feeling. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

I dunno but I thought JH was moving on from DS if that's not the case then it's too cruel to him...what's the point? If they were going to be together it would happen by now Taek is not excuse for that. Maybe DS is hurting because she was so confident she knows everything about Taek also it didn't surprise her there was lots of fan letters she said "you're not interested in girls anyway, only thing you know is playing baduk" wow girl...no wonder Taek blurted out he had someone he loves he looked hurt too...I think their relationship will go down hill next episode:/

He clearly once looked displeased when she patted his head before, she should start to see him as a man.

However I saw some translated what DS said when she saw the letters is "It must be good to have so many people love you, no one cares about me" . That's why Taek blurted out he would confess, I think he cared for her so much he wanted her to know that there's at least one loves her.

That's also why I want Taek to confess

• Like 2

Guest gerimisore

I can't concentrate finishing my illustration now. I keep checking this thread but no one posted anything and I'm too afraid to go to the main thread D: So, basically what happened to the love line this episode? Still no progress? Should we tighten our life vest or should we started preparing champagne?

I watched the preview for the next episode and wonder why Deoksun is crying :( It seems like she waits for someone. But why is she crying when Taek leans on her shoulder again? :(

@lovelyrainy. But before that he said "you don't know anything about me...I have someone I love and I will confess...for sure." He said it with angry tone at that maybe when he saw DS with NL it triggered something he looked displeased again indeed he wants to be seen as man. By the way Taek couldn't answer NL properly he just nodded o.o what's happening 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@lovelyrainy. But before that he said "you don't know anything about me...I have someone I love and I will confess...for sure." He said it with angry tone at that maybe when he saw DS with NL it triggered something he looked displeased again indeed he wants to be seen as man. By the way Taek couldn't answer NL properly he just nodded o.o what's happening 

ojh is that so? Sorry I didn't stream so I don't know how the situation is. And why does angry Taek sound so hot for me? :))

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

I can't concentrate finishing my illustration now. I keep checking this thread but no one posted anything and I'm too afraid to go to the main thread D: So, basically what happened to the love line this episode? Still no progress? Should we tighten our life vest or should we started preparing champagne?

I watched the preview for the next episode and wonder why Deoksun is crying :( It seems like she waits for someone. But why is she crying when Taek leans on her shoulder again? :(

It's too vague...I'm as confused as DS lol at least there is still hope since JH continues to be frustrating as always while DS thinking about other possibilities apart from him. She didn't hesitate to answer when DR asked her whether she loves him or Taek, said she loves Taek little more because it's Taek...and Taek said to SW he loves DS just because and he wouldn't want to live without her ...  not sure about this 

Also birthday gifts pointed JH as blue again 

• Like 4

She couldn't answer immediately when being asked JH or Taek =>

- this could be she hesitated, embarrased to let DR know 

- she actually didn't really like JH so between JH and Taek, her heart somehow save a place for our baby.

When Taek told her he would confess, damn they didn't show her reaction

Also why did they use the same leaning head scene twice for Taek, just let him hug her like a guy

• Like 3

ooo. that photo of Taek and Deoksun...there's the date written on the bottom. and guess what? it's on the right side where furture husband pointed out. I'm confused. But I'm pretty sure there will be an upcoming scene showing the photo with Junghwan with the date on the right side as well. Wow they love confusing and trolling the viewers don't they? lol

zI0AAcX.png

and I love Dongryong's advise to Deoksun. He is truly a wise one. I agree with him completely that while receiving love and having someone that likes you is a great feeling but the most important thing is your own heart. Who YOU like is the important thing. It is your own heart and feelings that you should consider the most.

• Like 7

Guest gerimisore
6 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

It's too vague...I'm as confused as DS lol at least there is still hope since JH continues to be frustrating as always while DS thinking about other possibilities apart from him. She didn't hesitate to answer when DR asked her whether she loves him or Taek, said she loves Taek little more because it's Taek...and Taek said to SW he loves DS just because and he wouldn't want to live without her ...  not sure about this 

Also birthday gifts pointed JH as blue again 

2 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

She couldn't answer immediately when being asked JH or Taek =>

- this could be she hesitated, embarrased to let DR know 

- she actually didn't really like JH so between JH and Taek, her heart somehow save a place for our baby.

When Taek told her he would confess, damn they didn't show her reaction

So, is she hesitate or not? O_O

I suddenly feel sad seeing Deoksun. She's clearly loved by so many and yet she can't see it. No matter who the husband is I want her to be happy and to find someone who can love her wholeheartedly.