Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

The beautiful thing of Friday is we still have another episode tomorrow. 

Then calm down, watch the preview if you want, think of the Teakie's confession in successful way that you want and wait for only 22 hours to get Answer.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@libra83. lol here is Master's Sun Parody just for you ^^

image.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL! *Cue Yoon Mirae's Touch Love* It's cool, right? TK & DS = Master's Sun. I just love the DS-TK development because we're able to see how well they know each other & how they still keep discovering new things about each other...:D :D:D

• Like 7

sigh all of your posts are so comforting, all i can say the line Ds says in the preview about being worthy of love....damn i wish the show explored her finding herself and passion and not a guy.........i just feel so much injustice happening with her character because she is so worthy of love but so young and naive, insecure....

• Like 3

It’s okay even if I can’t touch you
It’s okay even if I can’t hug you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
like my destiny
I can feel you

@lady65432. Yeah, I really want to cherish the strong bond SY and Taek have now  I believe that SY has not  ready for Taek's confession yet. I hope Taek can show his skills to maintain their relationship. It's not like SY would fall for him once he confesses but to be honest what SY had done to receive attention from JH means her idea of romance is all comes from novels ^^ But yeah at least I can  appreciate this much, finally JH acted as we expected him to be , well I know even though he took one step forward he will take two steps backwards...boys...

Also I'm anticipating what would it be DR's advise to SY, If I were him I would tell her "Don't think it with your mind, just listen to your heart who is the one you can't do without?" 

• Like 7

Is it Trash oppa confessed to hyung that he got a girl to like and he would confess to her in episode 13 in R94?

Then Ep 14, there is a legend kiss in front of hospital?

This today episode 13 and we heard Teak said so?

What will happen in episode 14 of reply 1998?

• Like 3

Someone mentioned a comment about deok sun on the main thread,which also striked my mind.Future deok sun is so different from her eighteen year old paperback romance lover self,[or beguiled by anyone giving a passing look].So if anything there must be something really big or as prominent as it could,did happen at the past,and the question remains what that was.As she reminiscence that she must have gone crazy that she got married to the husband,so maybe the writer is going to surprise us..maybe.Or it could be that this has nothing to do with romance,and everything to do with her parents,or the upcoming time in the college.

• Like 4

"There are relationships of differing levels of difficulty. To me, Yoon-jae was the easiest of them, to explain or to maintain: that of childhood playmates. But on this day, contrary to everything I knew, I discovered… that there might be the possibility that we’d be the most difficult kind of relationship in the world. The relationship with the highest level of difficulty: that of a man and a woman." Shi Won, Reply 1997

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, AppleP said:

"There are relationships of differing levels of difficulty. To me, Yoon-jae was the easiest of them, to explain or to maintain: that of childhood playmates. But on this day, contrary to everything I knew, I discovered… that there might be the possibility that we’d be the most difficult kind of relationship in the world. The relationship with the highest level of difficulty: that of a man and a woman." Shi Won, Reply 1997

THIS EXACTLY THIS

a few posts back I asked the questions of which couple has a harder time passing the "line" or will lose the most by passing into a romantic relationship. and without a doubt the shows has displayed that Tk and Ds have more at stake, they are friends ( like all of the gang), but they are also family ( you dont see this at this level with the rest of the gang) 

hence why the timing is important, if they risk it to early than they lose so much more 

• Like 6

Guys I'm really worried. In episode 13 they kept showing closeups of the lock on Taek's drawer which was GREEN. But after Taek's dad broke the lock to get the hotel phone number, he changed it to a BLACK lock. URGGGHH the writers are so trolling us!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

Guys I'm really worried. In episode 13 they kept showing closeups of the lock on Taek's drawer which was GREEN. But after Taek's dad broke the lock to get the hotel phone number, he changed it to a BLACK lock. URGGGHH the writers are so trolling us!

i think that was trolling or a coincidence, most locks are black?but if it helps in the 5 elements, the color of water is black

also bora did the count to three thing with SW like TK did with DS for the manitto game

and also im so happy with got JB and Jinjoo scene before she grows up T.T

--------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ir2OcFY_w a music video for SunTaek

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

@kilaalaa don't worry friend, if the colors of the olympic ring are right, DS is actually black, and TK is still green, so changing it to black lock possibly means that too :)) but I guess the colors are all mixed up now. 

Olympic ring too vague to justify colors nope I think DS is still sun/light but if we must take 'lock' clue in consideration then it can only mean this night/shadow ^^ What do you think?

• Like 5

@mustardmaimai @hafunohane  @Meliere  Don't you think the water symbolism going strong in this episode  ^^

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Plus!!! Why we haven't realized that how frequently they emphasized scenes like Taek coming out of  shower?  Particularly in this scene it says so much about how formless his emotions are happiness/sadness/proud of his father/blaming himself? Applause for PBG

image.png

Out of topic I don't  understand  what's with this angle?

image.png

• Like 11

Guest hien le

I dont believe color theory, but i think teak is green because ep 13 shows a lot green in teak home. I also saw JH rooftop have blue color. 

I just worry about how teak change his behavior to fit with husband in the future because he still looks like a baby now.