Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@lovelyrainy. I don't see Taek as short tempered persona  but I think he snaps at some point and everyone knows it. Like what happened when he lost...maybe it's not because they were afraid to hurt him it was because they were scared of his reaction lol just like his father he looks composed but he is doing it with great effort it can be one of the reasons  he has  chronicle headaches 

@gerimisore DR asked her lots of comparison like this or that then he jumped to 'me or Taek' DS didn't hesitate to say 'Taekie!' then DR asked again 'so you don't love me?' she answered 'of course I love but I love Taekie little more' then DR paused and asked again ' Sw or Jh' she answered 'why would you ask that?' I haven't heard  Taek or JH though?? It's was because mischievous preview or live stream was lagging maybe lol

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

So, is she hesitate or not? O_O

I suddenly feel sad seeing Deoksun. She's clearly loved by so many and yet she can't see it. No matter who the husband is I want her to be happy and to find someone who can love her wholeheartedly.

I think she chose Taek between Taek - DR but when DR ask Taek or JH, she asked him why he wanted her to choose? I didn't stream, only read live cap of others

• Like 2

Hey chingu, the photo between TK and DS has the month and the year at the right corner (the opposite corner compared to the photo with JH)

http://gph.is/1MncExp

http://postimg.org/image/b3yhi6lzb/

and I think when TK was talking to SW, TK said something like "I'm happy whenever I'm with her. Without her, I feel like dying" :D

and yeah, although there's no major movement on the main love line today, I find it quite interesting when the PD keeps showing us that TK has a lot of girl fans, and even SW states it in their conversation, so we get to hear that detail twice in today's episode.

And look! All the bowls at TK's house is green LOL =)) 

http://postimg.org/image/vf9064h6d/

I'm not sure why the fact that TK cannot handle his chopsticks is repeated so many times. But the review for ep 15 looks really sad though. When DS cries, and TK leans on her while she cries, I guess something must have happened (in her heart)

http://gph.is/22fZjTt

• Like 8

Guest gerimisore

@lovelyrainy the fact that she didn't directly tell DR who she likes is good enough I guess. I mean JH is her crush. It should be an easy question if she sees Taek as a friend only. But then she might be embarrassed to tell DR.

I'm trying so hard to be optimistic now *sigh*

I know I should stay away from the main thread, I know JH - DS - Taek love triangle has been dragged a bit too much for some people, I feel like that too, I just want to know the result and let JH/ Taek has enough time to find his own happiness.

However I should look at this not as a drama, but as something happens everyday. It's not easy to confess, even if you like the other so much, confessing is like suiciding, you have to get all your courage just for 3 words "I like you". Therefore it's so crazy for us if we think JH/ Taek should confess immediately "why does he like her but he doesn't confess?".

Taek knows more than anyone DS often treats him like a kid, most of the time, she doesn't see him as a grown up guy, hence the hesitation in confessing.

JH, I feel depressed seeing him recently but his reaction can't be avoided, he liked DS but Taek is his close puppy friend, who would want to hurt precious Taek, some other can but definitely not JH.

• Like 6

Seriously, the writer is playing with our emotions..  she makes things looked like it's A but actually it is B..

before episode 12, I would said DS husband is JH 70% Taek 30%, after episode 12, I think DS husband is JH 50% Taek 50%... now after episode 13 I think JH 40% Taek 60%... 

moreover, there was an article that came out a few days ago about a staff wrote in social media about PBG personality and that Taek will always be DS husband in her views.  If the staff who wrote that is not the writer, I won't trust her words because only the writer will knows that. I don't think anyone has the guts to write something so certain if she is not the writer... if it is the writer who posted that, then  I believe she is just trying to mislead viewers. 

Episode 13 when news of  the airplane crashed in Tokyo was shown and DS/JH was not around when the rest was rushing to Taek's house, I'm sure the writer is just misleading us again..

The ship(Taek :heart:  DS) I support is still going strong... we have to believe that it's Taek-DS husband if we really wish that to come true..:wub:

• Like 6

I felt the scene where DR is asking whether ds likes jh or sw so forced.He is not supposed to know right that jh-ds have something for a while? So is the writer trying to make it look like all destined by having dr's proud assumption over who ds truly likes? =/  Watching the love line here is so frustrating,so by now I wish they just did this drama without the romance part.We could have totally been fine with taek appa-sw mom romance or jung bong for that matter.And 5 more episodes left,so now it can be safely assumed that nothing is happening on taek's quarter,lol.Such an under developed plot for the heart of the drama,that is deok sun.They had episodes over sunwoo,bora,the parents,but not the kids,we just see what's going on in their life on a superficial basis.So we know what taek does for a living,but we never really get to see what taek is inside,why does he like deok sun beyond the ' I just like her' reply.Or why deok sun is looking for love crazily as she is.The conversation with dr is actually the 'only' confirmation and revelation of her thought process lol.This drama has a bigger picture of the family and relationship,but they just touched the water on the surface,and never went beyond to show us what eighties was really,or how people used to fall in love.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

Hey chingu, the photo between TK and DS has the month and the year at the right corner (the opposite corner compared to the photo with JH)

http://gph.is/1MncExp

http://postimg.org/image/b3yhi6lzb/

and I think when TK was talking to SW, TK said something like "I'm happy whenever I'm with her. Without her, I feel like dying" :D

and yeah, although there's no major movement on the main love line today, I find it quite interesting when the PD keeps showing us that TK has a lot of girl fans, and even SW states it in their conversation, so we get to hear that detail twice in today's episode.

And look! All the bowls at TK's house is green LOL =)) 

http://postimg.org/image/vf9064h6d/

I'm not sure why the fact that TK cannot handle his chopsticks is repeated so many times. But the review for ep 15 looks really sad though. When DS cries, and TK leans on her while she cries, I guess something must have happened (in her heart)

http://gph.is/22fZjTt

Here is my guess, DS probably cried about no one loved her again, then Taek leaned on her and said "You are my strength" or something along that line

• Like 4

Guest gerimisore

Oh, and by the way, how come DR knows that JH likes DS? DS told him or something?

11 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

Awwwww <3 *melts into a puddle*

Spoiler

I saw a few pictures of Jungbong today and wonder how did he become a flower boy in a night? LOL. The power of love I guess :D

@gerimisore I guess it's just a random question. DR was asking DS to choose between himself (DR) and TK, and then he just moved on to JH and TK, I guess if the conversation is not cut by the scene where TK brought back pizza, DR would go on to SW too :) but the way TK holds DS back is so nicely shown. 

P/S: look at the way DR smiles!!! OMG!

oh btw, there's so much angst on the main thread today :)) I am so scared when I try to read the live recap haha :)) but I think the slow movement of the love line is expected :)) just hope that things won't be haphazard or rushing towards the end :)

• Like 5

seems like all the action's going to happen in the next episodes, then we'll probably have a time skip towards the end. i was wrong about how the scene was going to go down, but Deok Sun did get confused about her feelings a bit, and Taek really didn't confess.

• Like 2

I am laughing so hard right now at some comment at what Taek told SW : "I feel like dying if I'm not with her" by a Bogum's fan here "Taek ah, just marry your chessboard. If in the end you can't have DS, it's all because you didn't meet her two girl friends first."

• Like 10

Is the raw out already? I feel so restless, I want to watch the episode now~ I did my best to stay ayaw from the main thread and only now did I check on this one. For one think, I think I am happy that no ship has officially sunked yet (at least not this) and yeah the love triangle has been dragged for too long but I think that's ok because r88 is more on family than romance. But I can't say I'm not itching to know who is officially the hubby :)

Guest gerimisore
19 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

@gerimisore I guess it's just a random question. DR was asking DS to choose between himself (DR) and TK, and then he just moved on to JH and TK, I guess if the conversation is not cut by the scene where TK brought back pizza, DR would go on to SW too :) but the way TK holds DS back is so nicely shown. 

P/S: look at the way DR smiles!!! OMG!

I just watched the clips and it looks like DR asks "Do you like SW or JH?" not "JH or TK". Or is it now shown in this clip? Or am I hearing things? :o

Ugh, too bad we can't see DS close-up expression when Taek said he will confessed. We seriously lack of DS's POV here. I can't read her mind :(