Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

3 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

I think at this rate, whoever dates DS first will be the husband, there's no time to date, break up, date another guy. Plus they are too close to each other, dating 2 guys out of 4 is ridiculous

Totally fine by me as long as they introduce the partner of the other guy in ep 15,

like its getting harder to rationalize jh and ds for me when their relationship is so unnecessary angsty and without those omfph moments...

i asked this on the main thread, but are the rumored school scenes going to air in ep 14 then??

• Like 3

As a SunTeak shipper, I'm a bit worried about tmr though :( if the preview details are true, I have the feeling that DS and TK won't be the future couple. But I still hope that the stories won't be too sour and bitter and as sorrowful as the last few episodes of R94. I still believe in the thin line of fate between DS and TK with the kind of deep connection we can feel until now (when she met him before he left for the match today, randomly I guess. It seems that DS will get angry with JH in the similar way (even though due to different reasons) as how she was with SW, but I doubt tmr she will not be sure of who she likes yet. Time will give them (and us) the answer haha, but I seriously hope that it will be TK

• Like 4

Should we prepare our hearts for next episode -.- I don't think Taek will confess he looked so cunning while throwing that sentence neither exited nor hopeless  I bet he is trying to examine SY's reaction. Pfff...Poor girl just leave them and find your own happiness Deok Sun-Ahhhhh

• Like 7

I guess the big confession scene we have all been waiting and preparing for is finally coming eh? Can't believe that it is coming so soon. I think that the aftermath of this confession will be the finalized hint of who shall be the husband. While some are dreading it and some are excited for it, I suggest for all passengers of the ships (whether it is the JH-DS ship or the Taektanic ship) to be fully prepared and hold on tight to your life jackets just in case. 

That is if Taek is really gonna confess by tomorrow's episode. Unless the PD is trolling us with the previews again. haha XD

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

As a SunTeak shipper, I'm a bit worried about tmr though :( if the preview details are true, I have the feeling that DS and TK won't be the future couple. But I still hope that the stories won't be too sour and bitter and as sorrowful as the last few episodes of R94. I still believe in the thin line of fate between DS and TK with the kind of deep connection we can feel until now (when she met him before he left for the match today, randomly I guess. It seems that DS will get angry with JH in the similar way (even though due to different reasons) as how she was with SW, but I doubt tmr she will not be sure of who she likes yet. Time will give them (and us) the answer haha, but I seriously hope that it will be TK

1 minute ago, onlysb1 said:

Should we prepare our hearts for next episode -.- I don't think Taek will confess he looked so cunning while throwing that sentence neither exited nor hopeless  I bet he is trying to examine SY's reaction. Pfff...Poor girl just leave them and find your own happiness Deok Sun-Ahhhhh

It's okay guys, we all prepared for the worst, let the writer decide our fate :((

• Like 3

Today's episode was all about the fathers as the title suggests and from the preview it looks like tomorrow's episode will have more focus on the love lines.But the way it's going lol,if end of the day it's about jh still mum over his feeling,because of taek,and that's how it's going to drag on till ep 18-19,then I would be forced to say that the love line is the weakest link this season out of the three.I can't believe this is the best they could come up with,considering the nuances they bring every time on the plate with the bond of families.It's  frustrating watching jh-ds on screen,they basically have been going around the circle for a while now..

--- It's something like the deadline is coming up on your throat,and you finish however you can,with whatever is in front of you.Till this moment,the most they've concentrated on have to be jh and his insecurities over any boy deok sun is ever associated with =/.Sorry for this again..I really do love the drama though loveline aside. 

• Like 4

Guest gerimisore

I didn't read anything about this episode except your posts, guys. So, there is no progress from Taek-Deoksun then? Are we supposed to be on the "excited team" or the "dreading team" judging from the preview?

On 14 Aralık 2015 at 4:25 AM, onlysb1 said:

@liteulkwin Yeah that's what I thought too, I think water spelled on some important paper because if that's not the case they would have taken paper from table. SW asking "Hasn't Taek called yet, Ahjussi?" It's not necessarily means Taek gone to somewhere, maybe he didn't arrive at time he supposed  to do because he needed that paper that's why everyone in panic mode. Remember everyone overreacts when it comes to Taek ^^

Edit: Also as it has mentioned in text preview most likely Superman gonna be Taek's father ^^

Lol almost there I'm getting good at seeing through trolling previews

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Today's episode was all about the fathers as the title suggests and from the preview it looks like tomorrow's episode will have more focus on the love lines.But the way it's going lol,if end of the day it's about jh still mum over his feeling,because of taek,and that's how it's going to drag on till ep 18-19,then I would be forced to say that the love line is the weakest link this season out of the three.I can't believe this is the best they could come up with,considering the nuances they bring every time on the plate with the bond of families.It'sstrating watching jh-ds on screen,they basically have been going around the circle for a while now..

Yeah I feel like the stories will be rushing towards the end, there will only be 7 episodes left. Although each is 1.5h long, I doubt many details will be crammed (or may be whooshing through) till the end. Indeed, I love how stories about families are told in R98, and today when DS's mother was worried about her health, I could flashback to the scenes when NJ's mother was also upset about her aging process and the entire R94 clan felt down. 

I hope the few last episodes will not be too rushing and btw, till now we only know that TK was preparing a special gift for DS (as the preview stated) but we haven't know what that present would be. I bet we will know it tmr. And I think the DS's guy friend from her primary school will appear again, or may be he only comes to expose JH's feeling :)) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

I didn't read anything about this episode except your posts, guys. So, there is no progress from Taek-Deoksun then? Are we supposed to be on the "excited team" or the "dreading team" judging from the preview?

I haven't watched first 15 minutes too I dunno what happened between JH and SY but I can tell this much Taek looked more assertive towards SY I've seen the light in his eyes that changed to wanting something more from her lol...I think gift was truly meaningful  he gave her "omiyage" a pot they presented him in Japan . SY's reaction to that tough 'Isn't he an idiot?" this girl...I hope she figures out whatever  is it he wants from her life partner soon at the same time I don't want it :/ They're still so sweet to each other I wonder where is this ship leading us too. We are on 'cunning team' though ^^

• Like 3

@Phuong Tam Nguyen What's more stupid is that shiwon was same age as deok sun right,and here we're supposed to think deok sun is still immatured to take a decision for herself and she's just falling for someone whom her friend suggested in the first place.There is nothing else other than that query on blind date which made her feel that jh truly likes her.So even if his intention is real,writer focused so much on jh and how he's following his endeavor,that the main person in question here went mia.Suddenly out of nowhere doek sun is waking up early in the morning,taking the same bus route as jh,or asking him if he's going to concert with her.They never really explained her actions or what made her like jh,there is no basis of her new found love.So as I thought days before,the story is still stuck at it.Deok sun is harboring a 'crush',and that's just it.This can't be a footing for a long lasting relationship IMO =/.

Na jung was not too older than ds either,but she was more thoughtful,serious at her persuit it seemed to me.Anyway I am not going to compare anymore,but if jh and ds actually looked convincing as a pair,then I would not be rambling over this all the time lol.But they do not,and in the process their possibilities as individual characters are getting wasted,if I dare to say.

• Like 9

I noticed that Taek said this same sentence twice in this episode.

Spoiler

It's okay if I lose, right?

He asked DS/SY this the first time. I feel some sort of premonition because of this. But we'll have to see how it goes.

Let me just share with you my current thoughts about this drama. I believe that this drama, especially this season, excels when it comes to the family stories and issues. It does a great job at showcasing the love and bond of a family and I love how every character has a story to tell and it is all just really heartwarming. But when it comes to the main love story, it just falls really flat. Especially if they are intending of making the main couple to be DS and JH. Individually, they are awesome. But when they're together, it 's rather bland. It is weird because before the whole "Don't go to the blind date" scenario I truly enjoyed their scenes together. But right now it's kind of meh for me. There is just something missing which I'm not able to pinpoint. But I think it is mostly due to their connection with each other lacking a great amount of depth. I feel that there is not much deep connection between them yet as of now. Sure, you can throw in swoonworthy moments and romantic cliches (typical scenes of jealousy or being in close proximity) but that doesn't translate directly into depth. It's rather unfortunate how the connection between their characters doesn't go beyond simple attraction and is stuck in a standstill. I want to see what is it that the relationship can offer besides the 'you like me and so I like you back". Where are the scenes where they get to mutually know and understand each other in a deeper sense to make me believe the progression of their feelings? We got it with the BR and SW. We also got it with Taek appa and SW eomma. Yes yes I see it that they mutually like each other and that most relationships starts with a simple crush. But there is always that one moment where you see your crush in a deeper sense and you got to understand them as a person beyond the surface attraction you had for them. A moment of vulnerability where all your guards are down and without any sort of pretense and that is the moment when your crush progresses into something more. But I have yet to see that. Therefore I have always interpreted the thing between JH and DS as a simple crush right now and so I can't really comprehend if there were to be any extreme angst between them. So I think this is the reason why I'm getting quite confused because while JH-DS seem like a standard OTP package if we were to view it externally but when you try to see it internally, there doesn't seem much there. And if we were to compare foundation, Taek and DS have a stronger one in which they are each others' confidante and are aware of each other inside and out. But of course this can be argued as they are just 18 years old and still has much more to experience. But there are only 7 eps left? If they want to make it convincing, they need to start now. They need to show me scenes that are comparable with DS comforting Taek with a simple "You've worked hard" and Taek comforting Deoksun when she cried by just staying by her side and keeping her secret. That is mutual understanding, a moment of vulnerability and them just being there for each other in times of need and that is what I call depth even if it is not in a romantic sense. JH and DS currently have no such scenes yet. So yeah, I wonder if there will be any in the future. But anyways I believe that this is the production's intentions all along. That the main story is about family and that the romance aspect of it is just a sidedish. It is the viewers that is making the romance into a really big deal when there is actually nothing much of it and isn't really the main point of the story. hahaha. So even if the love story ends up being abrupt, I guess we all just have to accept it as it is. lol

It's funny that I felt more for JH-Taek during that scene where JH tucks in Taek than all of JH-DS scenes combined. That goes to show that there is really something wrong here. lol

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Hide contents

It's okay if I lose, righ

11 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Hide contents

It's okay if I lose, right?

He asked DS/SY this the first time. I feel some sort of premonition because of this. But we'll have to see how it goes.

I don't like you losing Taekkie. I feel like I am JH when DS excitedly told SW to confess in the first snow. 

• Like 1

Guest ngocdpb

I think Taek won't able to confess directly, at least in next episode. Ep13's still pretty good, right? I like the way it tells about relationships.

Wow! The preview totally drives  me crazy. Don't know how to survive to tomorrow.  :cold_sweat: Somebody pls, help me! :bawling:

Guest hien le

I thinnk it is ok if the love line doesn't developt now. Thus, when they see others after 5 years, they can talk  friendly like now. If the loveline is develop now, how they can face with others many year later ?