Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Ah!! Also, what if the DR-DS scene is a foreshadowing? She answered quickly when asked who she liked more between Him and TK. Her saying that she just likes TK more could be a major clue lol. And after DR asked who she likes more between JH and SW I think its safe to rank them like this: 1TK, 2DR, 3JH-SW hahaha

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@MeliereLOL girl,your gif is life. That reminds me,I need to catch up on the mid season finale of TWD. *sigh*. 

Did any one see the date on that photo that JH saw? Was there a stamp?

It seems to be annotated "year 1989 january something something" 

BUT doesn't it look like a handwritten annotation? Rather than a standard time stamp? 

• Like 5

Guest aoikarin

I'm back!! After lurking from the mainship.. Yup.. Totally messy over there.. and here, it's so wonderful nuance! Love this ship!

I barely managed watch few seconds of today's episode.. Aaaaaaanddd. I found Taek behaved so awkwards towards NE!! It seemed that he really confused how to address him, whether to use banmal or formal one to reply NE's request.. At the end, he hesitated said.. "arrasso"  and head nodded like put some of awkward respect.. Remember the future husband told to DS? It takes him more than 10 years to drop his speaking to banmal towards NE.. I hope that words of future husband is not a sarcasm mocking at NE because of his overage face.

And, YESSSS! to angry TAEK. I watched the clip where he told DS that she doesn't know anything about him?? (i'm not sure) but Yes, i love the intensity of Taek's eyes towards DS.  PBG's really good and has expressive eyes, I love to see more layer of TAEK..NExt what I want to see is SEXY TAEK.. we haven't seen his part yet..I hope within the rest 6 eps, we can see SEXY TAEK.. Then, I won't regret whoever DS's husband.. I'll take Sexy Taek with me!..

Deok Sun obviously likes Taek more than Dong Ryong and Junghwan more than Sun woo, but the question she has to answer now is does she like Taek more or Junghwan more. I think that's why in the preview, Dong Ryong's voice was cut to make it seem like he was asking Deok Sun who she likes better, Junghwan or Taek. She can't answer that question right now, because she's clearly confused about her feelings, on who she likes romantically. She didn't hesitate at all when she said she likes Taek. We all know she meant it in a platonic way, but it's possible that she might like Taek romantically, but she doesn't realize it yet. We saw from the way she looked dazed and how her fists clenched when Taek leaned his head on her shoulder, that something was happening in her heart. The preview shows the same situation, but this time, Junghwan sees it.

At this point,  it's likely that Junghwan will go on to date other girls and become the husband later on, unless Taek does confess next episode but Deok Sun doesn't give him a straight answer. This would then cause him to go on to date other girls, because it's been shown twice already that he has a lot of female fans who would be more than happy to date him.

I have a feeling that the only reason that Deok Sun isn't really interested in Taek is because she thinks Taek just doesn't really like girls, and so he would never like Deok Sun. Deok Sun just can't feel that pull to date him or like him, because she's at the age where she wants to be sure that someone likes her. She needs someone to prove to her, he likes her. She just wants a boyfriend, basically. Taek, until now has not shown any signs of possibly liking girls, as Deok Sun can see, but now she knows that Taek can be interested in girls too, which would definitely make her speechless. Next episode, she's probably going to begin questioning her feelings, because she thinks Junghwan likes her, but since she now knows Taek can be interested in girls and currently likes someone, she probably won't be able to not see Taek as someone she may like. She's going to think about Dong Ryong's question. Who does she like?

Since I'm a SunTaek shipper, I see it as more logical if she chooses Taek in the future, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for her to "like" Junghwan, question her feelings and then fall back into Junghwan's arms. That would be crappy writing in my eyes. It would make more sense, if she first thought she liked Junghwan, then question her feelings and realize the guy she never thought, she would like is the one she loves. Thus, as present Deok Sun said, "I never thought I would marry him. I must have gone crazy for a second."

The way they showed the picture of Taek and Deok Sun with the date written on the RIGHT HAND corner, just hints even more at Taek being the husband.

• Like 11

Guest aoikarin

@nicola_nikka It's the beginning of episode.. The scene of Taek-DS and NE. Somehow, it's resembled so much with the future scene, but with different attitude of the husband, (Young Taek looks shy and awkwards towards NE, while DS's future husband treats NE in sarcartic way)

7 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqOb1W8Ax1Z97Gc-c22TI

Our ship turns out to be  submarine lol :D

LOL being on this ship really requires an all-weather package, for above and under water needs.

My views have changed so much from episode to episode:

Ep. 1: hahahaha, I love SW, but it's so obvi JH is the husband. They're not trying to be confusing this round are they?

EP. 2 OMG TAEKIE I love Taek, but JH is 100% husband

Ep. 3 - 5 JH = husband, no joke. If writer develops him into more than tsundere wonderland, I will support him.

Ep. 6 - NO not Taekie the puppy!!! NO NO NO. why did the writer have to drag him into this? My heart won't be able to taek it

Ep. 7-8 DS/TK is cute, but JH is 100% husband

Ep. 9 OMG. TAEK. You are not a puppy. STAHP. Don't drag me under water with you. 

Ep. 10 firmly onboard the Taektanic, yet still believe JH is 80% the husband. After ep. 9-10, 20% of me is hopeful TK *could* be the end game

Ep. 11 Dark days. JH back to 100% husband. 

Ep. 12 Wait .. Taektanic back above water again ... 15% chance for Taek?

Ep. 13-14 LOL I don't even know anymore. 50 -50%? Taek got 3 episodes worth of development, but JH has been mostly stationary. DS's feelings are suddenly unclear.

• Like 18

@nicola_nikka TK left his drawer open when he went to talk to his dad but yeah,it was wrong of JH to invade his privacy. I guess that's why TK  always have a padlock since his room is the headquarters.

@onlysb1hahaha so true,submarine fits this ship. Half surface,half bottom lol. We are in the middle.

• Like 5

You know what's heartbreaking :tears: At this point, Junghwan at least has an inkling that Seon may like him but over here Taek literally was just rejected by the girl he likes in a way. The girl he likes basically thinks he doesn't like any girls and in fact seon is his world. so much so that he literally said ( i believe) he would died if he's not near her :l 

• Like 2

honestly, I dont know how i feel but there is some thoughts I will mention because yall can help <3

1. DS did the same thing as SW did for bora, and placed blanket on TK feet...like how many times is these two going to do things that resemble other couples???

2. Someone asked about the lock becoming significant, and Im sorry i quickly dismissed your opinion as the writer trolling us...the green paper, lock sigh turned out to be important but like also a little forced like why would JH reach out that far?? like if they use the scene to further JH and DS angst im honestly going to lol at the narrative being so weak to "create" moments like that

3. Was there a reason DR tricked DS that Taek was walking...and later Taek came, honestly thank you DR you get all the points, please take broken hearted TK with you as a rooommate and like be samcheonpo and haitai 

4.  I dont know the subs for the last scene of ds and tk, but like the direction, Tk seemed angry but for me it stemmed from DS putting herself down? like the same way the guys were putting her down that day. 

5. Tk and Sw scene, i went T.T because in reality  DS and TK truly should be together 

6. a lot of posts back people mentioned the rumored DC sighting fo TK and DS in a middle school, and another of TK playing baduk...neither happened this ep...:/

7. I think production is really behind, people keep wondering why JH and DS were not there in ep 13 during one of the scenes...because they were probably filming. All the scenes of the family, sw and bora is to compensate for time  imo as Tk,Ds, and Jh film 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

@nicola_nikka TK left his drawer open when he went to talk to his dad but yeah,it was wrong of JH to invade his privacy. I guess that's why TK  always have a padlock since his room is the headquarters.

@onlysb1hahaha so true,submarine fits this ship. Half surface,half bottom lol. We are in the middle.

Yeah that's nothing related to his character it's plot device to show two things 

1. TK/DS picture also has date on it
  2. It parallels  how JH misunderstood dictionary thing with SW

Now, I want to think that JH realized that he should've asked SW directly that time. Now again he actually knows Taek loves DS but he doesn't know how much it can  hurt Taek  if he ever dates DS or maybe  can he deal with it if JH promises to make DS happy and he would  be cool  with their friendship for example? We see them talking in preview I hope it can be heart to heart conversation. It doesn't matter  JH is husband or not I want him to redeem himself. I believe once he starts talking lots of things can be concluded. I really don't get writers intention this time.  I can't help thinking as of now Taek become main dynamic on plot like the bromance with SW and with his temporary sidekick DR lol. (plus to heart tugging scenes with his dad of course)But I don't want to think this is all because JH give a way to him which makes him plot device for loveline, no. Because we've clearly seen Taek's journey to this point , not to forget he is the one mostly out of the town ^^ I can see optional endings for Taek apart from being husband but not for JH that's why I'm confused...What do you think?

Edit: Yeah we're cool being underwater since our ship strong  ^^ 

• Like 5

Hi all, I am new to Soompi. I had to create an account just now, because of all these feelings that I get from reading your posts here. I am all for Taek - DS pairing :) Watching the latest episodes, it seems that our ship is not delusional after all. :) I mean, the foundation for DS - Taek's relationship is there, as well as the chemistry. Of course it's only natural that some of the viewers are drawn into their arc. Nothing delusional at all! ;)

• Like 10

Guest aoikarin

Rewatching again the last scene of Taek and DS. What I saw is Upset Taek holding his disappointment against DS (the girl he likes) who really underestimate him as a man and from his eyes, I see no puppy and kiddos stare in Taek's eyes, indeed he's hurt, challenged and want to prove it to DS that he is indeed a normal young man who has interest in girls (especially DS)  I'm melt over Bogummy's facial expression and his eyes really speaks!..I keep repeating the scene and I cheered him (Taekkie ya, please be badass please be badass!) I really want to see more layer of Taek's character.. More flesh out of Taekkie! it's so addictive! Can't wait to see it soon!

Forgive me guys for I have sinned.. I have drifted over the main thread in hopes of reading the recaps for todays episode.. but richard simmons!! it's so scary over there.. :-/ lots of complain about how there is no progress with their otp's or how slow and dragging and boring this episode was and how PBG have more screen time than RJY lol..  I haven't watch ep. 13 and 14 only recaps.. but i am glad we have this thread.. it's a safe haven for all SunTaek shippers and for anyone who just appreciate the drama and all the characters..

here are some LOVE facts i read somewhere :-)

"When you are looking at someone you love, your pupil dilates" ........(didn't  DS had this shocked expression when TK rested his head on her shoulders  :-) and as well as with JHxDS scenes)

" Women are more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strenghtens relationships. " .....(I Iove how DS is so happy being her usual carefree self when she is with TK.. insert the beach slow-mo scene)

"Subconciuosly,  women easily  fall in love with a man whom they met while experincing a dangerous event or situation"  .... (well for this part maybe its for DSxJH in the alley scene and the crowded bus scene.. maybe around this time DS felt something already towards JH but brushed it off quickly unlike JH who clearly felt something else)

I find It cute how DS just naturally helps TK in simple things and takes care of him.. she has always been doting over TK and that care intensified after their China trip. I wonder what if TK Is really capable of doing all those simple things in life and he is just pretending in front of the gang esp. DS hahaha just to catch her attention. lol (just a crazy thought)

It's lovely how both TK and his appa doesn't undermine DS or call her pabo or look down on her capabilities.. as well as Kim appa.. maybe that's why they are very comfortable with each other..

whoever the husband maybe  (hopefully TK hahah) I'll enjoy the remaining ep with you lovely girls :-) our ship will sail no matter what hahaha who knows it might DR for all we know.. he is very observant of his surroundings too :-)

love you all *warm virtual hugs to all*

advance Happy Holidays yeorebun!!

• Like 6

@mangachickava. About 7th entry... Since we have previews it means filming is still safe also they'll have a break before last two weeks I'm really glad and I enjoy watching every episode to the bits my radar couldn't catch anything considered as filler at all. (I cracked up to JB's arc seriously :D) Props to teamwork! But as for why DS and JH was absent from crime scene, it's because it would damage what's supposed to be conveyed at that moment and people would talk about their reaction and how it will reflect on love lines so...

• Like 2

finally finish watching ep14 XD can't wait for sub to understand more though i just guess what happen from action..

seem DS family debt finally over/the guy that cause it pay the dad back? just guessing but still curious what BR plan maybe like others say she going oversea and maybe go together with DS? i think maybe that the reason DS cry next ep it maybe cos she&BR or whole family gonna leave the neighborhood and she can't meet her friend anymore that why she look sadly at Taek..and then they do the time jump thingy..would Taek ever get the chance to confess or DS figure out her feeling first and but because of separation she might only get or give the answer after they meet again..either jh or taek date some other girl while she is gone or she just assume they date other girl...oh well everything i assume could be wrong lol..

anyway i feel sorry for some who only watching for the curse husband hunting game and mainly for their otp while ignoring every others character beside their otp...it such pity some is too invested in the hunt that they can't see the beauty of this drama and all the awesome character exist i feel such a waste. ..every story is told in meaningful way every family and character get their chance to shine tbh there no main character here even yeah DS is the story teller here but this is not just about her love live but it revolve around her childhood and the important people that is big part of her life.

well i can understand the frustration with how her love story is deal with but just hope there no blame game or hating of other character or even the actors just bcos they getting more screentime in certain ep while in other ep they also don't appear much..

anyway right now jh totally keep digging his own grave deeper and deeper...if it a misunderstanding just explain and be honest...he have so many chance even before Taek say about his feel but keep blowing it off.well of course it writer fault to make him sink in his emo world for so long while it happen the other ship get sailing...if he only decide to make a move when the other side sailing i would want to whack him lol since he have done the damage and it might be too late to do damage control

anyway im totally happy getting Tk-Ds moment pretty much every ep lol...they feel like old married couple all the time tbh the way it just natural them being around each other and do the gesture or things that typical with couple lol...maybe because it too natural that the reason DS don't think too much of what she had with Taek or what he really is for her because he is already like a fix part of her. it like he is always there for her to take care of and never gonna leave her side..

so this new development where he told her he have someone he like and would confess so it might break the bubble that Taek is someone who always there and her place in Taek life might get replace by some other girl and their dynamic gonna change if he have gf since she can't take care of him anymore. it would be good chance for her to see Taek is also a man who can be potential love interest not just a baby or pabo..i hope it will give the chance for her to figure out her true feeling not what her friend told her but her own answer from her own heart..well just what i hope to happen.

im so glad she talk with DR since that guy is so wise and the voice of reaso for everyone...when he said it her heart that matter not what other feel for her but her own feeling that is the key word DS need to hear the most....until now she just care what other feel for her but never access her own feeling...sigh DR such great character why can't he get more love... and get his own happiness.DS is at her best when she with Taek and DR she just be herself....

my fav scene tonight beside DR&DS talk is that moment of NE-Taek-DS XD i know the pd a troll but they keep throwing more thing that make Taek more and more like the husband with how he can't use banmal with NE,smoking etc

also the future brother SW&Taek is the cutest talking about the girl the love XD

anyway don't anyone feel it interesting how DS would choose Taek in a heartbeat...not just when DR ask who she like but also like the time she choose the glove she choose Taek first somehow it like a subtle message that deep inside her heart DS already have the answer but only need for herself to figure that out...of course it still not easy since now she just a confused teenager..but that knowing smile from DR is also interesting :P 

also someone say in that prev reply both otp is the couple that grow up like sibling and have bro sis type of relation before become couple and here we have that kind of dynamic with DS-Taek so who know...even jh shipper argue that ds&taek only like brother and sister so im not offended since that happen before which end up married lol..

im getting deeper in delulu world but i won't be butthurt either if jh still the hubby since it something engraved in my head since 1st ep that he is husband but the interesting development of Taek&Ds still worth analyzing.

until the pd decide to make ds pov if she really love jh and he is her husband later i would still believe ds actually love taek but just didn't realize it is actually love

• Like 6