Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I've been looking for Girl's Day Hyeri or Lee Hyeri individual thread either in K-Actor/Actress and K Pop Forum but I can't find any. I think it's about time she has personal thread of her own, at least in the actress forum since she's now an actress too. I wud have started one for her but I don't know how. Can someone please do so, s2o at least we can be updated with her individual activities outside Girl's Day. 

Just my own perception,  but during GSD performance the camera always seems avoiding  her & not giving her a fair share of airtime as the rest of her group mate, when I notice she's the one who's actively promoting GSD in a variety shows  & drama.

Spoiler

Gosh they even throw her into a scandal with H.o.T former member who's almost twice her age, perhaps she wasn't as popular as others or at least the cameraman like her the least. Thank goodness they pull her out of  the "relationship" right before he was charged.

• Like 3

Hello beautiful shippers of this amazing ship!! I miss this thread. Btw, are you ready for Bogum's interviews? *prays for juicy scoops, new insights & awesome revelations* LOL

For now...I'll just share this new MV I found (Have you seen this?) omg I love Sunwoo's mother. Hahaha and the writer's intention to insert Cha In Pyo & Shin Ae Ra's "from drama to real life love story" it was discussed on ep20 before Noeul shouted because of the scandal HAHAHA & before showing us why Deoksun & Taek chose to keep their relationship in secret & their flashbacks (including the adult couple)  Coooool. Reel to real!? :D:D:D

• Like 16

@swordthatputsyouinawe  Welcome to the thread! I don't think there are many threads like this thread.  I'm amazed by how people here are able analyze the drama in such detail, and find things I totally missed. I remain in awe. There is a shipper thread for all three young couples in Shipper's Paradise.  

And please do make your own analysis.

A DC find.  This art is amazing http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=847946&page=1&exception_mode=recommend  and this http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=833273

@lxands

After she got popular off Real Men the camera loves her now, but they haven't had a good comeback since then. Their last one had issues.  She's worked really hard to get her popularity.  A lot of people disliked her for stupid reasons, and the hate she was getting from everyone after she was cast was unreal. I'm so glad she's overcome it all. 

It's easy to make a thread, just go here http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/29-actors-actresses/ and click start new thread.  I can make one if nobody else wants to. 

I'm so interested in what these two will do next.  I'm sure they are both getting lots of casting offers.  

Oh and  THIS VIDEO - http://tvcast.naver.com/v/727487

Hyeri's coordi is talking about the boys getting kidnapped. She calls the guys RJY, Sun Woo, Jungbong and Bogummy :phew: 

• Like 13

hahahaha Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Mi Yeon just too cute together <3

i hope someone gonna have their video from the presscon XD

btw it funny someone say KJH&LMY is JH shipper just cos they do this chocolate cf lol...did they forgot DS do it with SW first and lastly with her own husband without the need to imagine it :P beside LMY is the original of that cf she can do it anytime lol

haha Hyeri reaction so crazy with the news of the boy kidnap lmao

and so cute the coordi call him Bogummy instead of character name or full name :P 

Edited by salz
  • Like 11

@salz HAHA NOT EVEN SURPRISED.  When they said Hyeri's dad was Team JH I learned that there is no use even bothering anymore...  :sweatingbullets:  And it's not all about Reply (even though everyone is mentioning they are adult TaekSun in comments :P . It just made the commercial popular again)  but more LMY's original chocolate commercial is really famous, which is what they are doing.

Seriously, must some people be so extra over everything.  I guess when you got nothing else.... 

• Like 7

@melissala

Please do & i'll  support you & I'm sure many others here will too..she seems like a likeable girl with no airs in real life.  Though she seems sexy on stage she's very Deoksunish offstage...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?V=9kunR9c7ATc

Who  wud have imagine the guy in the fancy floral pattern shirt & shorts wud eat kiss the dark haired girl in less than a year :D

• Like 7

@melissalayeah i just happily browsing twitter with Kim Joohyuk hashtag than suddenly someone brag they are shipping JH just cos of the cf....they totally just brush off or pretty much skip anything not jh related lol..the world don't revolved around jh only and not everything point to him smh OTL...the fact is that only jh imagine that scene without ds knowing while ds actually happily imagine doing the cf with sw and later doing it for real with her future hubby :P 

beside LMY own that cf she don't need to copy anyone because it other people is the one copying her cf lol

lmao i doubt Hyeri dad team anyone of the boys..he just in shock his precious daughter lips get deep kiss almost 1 min by a man...hug ahjusshi im sure the 3 kisses scene no matter who the guy would break a doting father heart to watch

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, lxands said:

@melissala

Please do & i'll  support you & I'm sure many others here will too..she seems like a likeable girl with no airs in real life.  Though she seems sexy on stage she's very Deoksunish offstage...

Who  wud have imagine the guy in the fancy floral pattern shirt & shorts wud eat kiss the dark haired girl in less than a year :D

Prob won't be too busy, but hopefully she acts a lot more

@salz  Yeah, it's like oh this is cute and funny, and then you see the other stuff... just stooop.  And her dad would be Team Deoksun.  :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, melissala said:

oh really? 

at least many Korean fans know to accept&called the fact that they are the adult Taek&Deoksun no longer the nameless future husband lol :P 

i love both 1988-1994 young Taeksun and 2015-2016 adult Taeksun both is really cute&so charming in their own way both reel&real interaction...i saw some tweet for Kim Joo Hyuk to marry LMY already lol (i know KJH currently searching for wife lol but idk if LMY still single?)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lxands said:

@melissala

Wow........ That's what we might call "destiny". World is really such a tiny place.

• Like 2

Yeah, TaekSun is really popular, and people love Taek and Deok-Sun. :blush:   

Truthfully, at first I didn't like Future Taek/DS, who didn't seem like DS until the writer let them really be their own characters. I couldn't connect to them, and I'm sure that was on purpose since things were supposed to be vague. But in the later episodes I really loved them  and they really brought the lovely adult TaekSun to life.  I love the little things people have pointed out about them that haven't changed.  

Haha. I think she's single.   KJH really needs a wife already. LMY would  be really good... She's an awesome lady.  

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, melissala said:

Yeah, TaekSun is really popular, and people love Taek and Deok-Sun. :blush:   

Truthfully, at first I didn't like Future Taek/DS, who didn't seem like DS until the writer let them really be their own characters. I couldn't connect to them, and I'm sure that was on purpose since things were supposed to be vague. But in the later episodes I really loved them  and they really brought the lovely adult TaekSun to life.  I love the little things people have pointed out about them that haven't changed.  

Haha. I think she's single.   KJH really needs a wife already. LMY would  be really good... She's an awesome lady.  

i think it because their purpose to confuse their viewer at first instead of looking at the appearance of the actors not only kjh&lmy but future bora and noeul pretty much nothing like bora&noeul(like packmule3 said noeul suddenly become short guy in future) but only when br appear again in last ep that she acting like her past self..same with future taeksun they finally get the greenlight to be in their full character

so the actors might be instructed to act certain way esp  KJH he is not told who he gonna act so im sure he is told to act in a way that seem like could be any of the boys like his hair like jh at first but do people seriously believe Tk would keep his bowl hair until 2015&jh hair still the same for  almost 30yrs lol.....even when he being snarky to ds i never saw adult taek raise his voice shouting or act as frustrated at ds like jh always do....even he being snarky or saying his dry joke he still being calm like taek....and people who say KJH is not handsome just to match him as jh im like excuse me that man is looking damn fine even in his 40s ...

yeah i feel wanna cry when i saw KJH very sad empty fridge with already expired bread in his house in 1n2d and no woman to take care of him after his mom passed aways so i genuinely want that man to find nice woman as his wife and be happy...he always look envious whenever CTH talk with his kids&wife...yeah Lee Mi Yeon seem like lovely lady but who know she might have a partner already

• Like 3

@salz  Yeah, like Bora seemed almost too meek and in love with her stalker in the early episodes.  So unlike the character we knew in 1988,  but then you learn underneath it all she's still the same Bora we know and are afraid of. She's just grown up and 30 years has passed.  Same with Taek and Deok-Sun, they showed different sides of themselves (Taek's snarky side for one), but in the end you learn that they are the same couple we knew in 1988-1994. She still cares for him as much, and he still watches out for her and lets her keep her pride.

They weren't supposed to be anyone to start with, kinda blank and then they morph into themselves and you see the connection.  And people do change though. Personalities and you really don't keep the same hair cut for 30 years.  These characters have multiple layers. 

And KJH is super handsome to me.  I think he actually looks similar to Choi Moo Sung (but skinnier) who Taek is supposed to look like according to love struck Sun Young. :P But really, if you wanna get technical he also doesn't look at all like JH.  What happened to JH's luscious lips in 30 years... lol 

• Like 7

@melissalahi 5 /\ yessss KJH is extremely handsome man&his hot six pack body ♥♥♥even the members&1n2d staff always compliment his good look&swoon when he undress XD im always goes wtf do you need sunglasses whenever i saw someone say he just fat& not good looking ahjusshi lol

he definitely don't look like jh esp rjy have that dimples thingy i think Lee Seo Jin(if i spell his name right) is a little bit more similar to rjy mostly bcos dimples lol

yeah the future actor pretty much start blank...not that they bad actor but they just don't have the freedom to act the character the supposed to be that why when they appear again after long absent that they able to act fully the Taeksun we know and love

@melissalaoh btw can i know where do you find the gif for you dp and signature or you or you make yourself??i wanna put pic/or gif for my signature but always end up getting warning since i don't follow the size rule but it hard to find the right pic :( 

Edited by salz
  • Like 4

@salz  I can make gifs, but I don't have all the episodes so I usually find them laying around here or there.  :sweatingbullets:

But gimme any gif you want as a sig or dp and I can make it smaller so you won't get in trouble.  Even if they are huge they can be cut down to the correct size. 

• Like 4

@mellinadear Hello! :D Actually I was having fun backreading the the thread yesterday, while trying to comprehend it all.. Because I have a plan to make my own analysis, so today I checked the thread one more time to make sure I won't post something that had been posted before :D But I think you guys have everything already, so I don't know what to post anymore lol and I'm sorry if I liked so many posts!!! I couldn't help but let my finger to press on the like button lol I'm sorry for everyone just in case if it bothers you:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8