Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

17 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

dear Betsi Soma 

since he is popular, i guess a lot of untrue rumors coming out...poor boy:(

i saw this in "FY park bo gum" tumbler (credit to .......)

[NEWS] Rumors of Park Bogum leaving his position as ‘Music Bank’ MC are unfounded.

A KBS ‘Music Bank’ representative has said that the rumors of MC Park Bogum leaving are ‘groundless’.

On the 3rd, the ‘Music Bank’ production team told Joy News 24, “MC Park Bogum works hard and loves the program. When we saw the article about auditions for an MC, we were surprised. We’ve never seen or discussed Park Bogum’s intent to leave the program.”

Park Bogum’s agency, Blossom Entertainment, also holds the same position. The side of Blossom told Joy News 24, “We’ve never had the thought of leaving. Rather, we have asked the production team whether or not there are plans to ‘replace the MC in the April reorganization’.

Source | Please take out with credits!

FEB 3, 2016 

Waaa thank u ! I saw it at 3 a.m in the morning I couldn't have a good sleep after x) I was more surprised because in one of his recent interviews he said that he'd like to break a record and be the MC who stayed in Mubank for the longest period ><

• Like 4

Guys so from the first episode,when the gang was running an errand serving food from their house to the friend's house lol..See how TK and papa bear had nothing much on their dinner table,but at the end they're the one left with most of the food.Can we assume this is another foreshadowing? Considering they ended up having a new family package all in all lol...Like for TK,new mother,check,new brother,check; as for papabear,a new life partner..also,if we count the food from JH's household,then JB/MO count too,as they're the extended family member of TK's house,MO being TK's friend =]]].

Just for fun of course.[Also thread goal: more than <500 pages]

PrMul3Q.png

1rr8wCW.png

7sjb625.png

6m4PDVy.png

P.S:Keeping DR as neutral at all conditions lol.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

Guys so from the first episode,when the gang was running an errand serving food from their house to the friend's house lol..See how TK and papa bear had nothing much on their dinner table,but at the end they're the one left with most of the food.Can we assume this is another foreshadowing? Considering they ended up having a new family package all in all lol...Like for TK,new mother,check,new brother,check; as for papabear,a new life partner..also,if we count the food from JH's household,then JB/MO count too,as they're the extended family member of TK's house,MO being TK's friend =]]].

Just for fun of course.[Also thread goal: more than <500 pages]

P.S:Keeping DR as neutral at all conditions lol.

Doksun brought Taek's house some lettuce...isn't it turtles favorite food ? xD *out*

• Like 8

@melissala I snagged the Deoksun one if you don't mind (I love Hyeri's smile ❤)

Another batch of DC Gallery posts because I love browsing through their posts and SunTaek has still taken over my life

A compilation of Deoksun looking at Taek (up to episode 9) http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=838137

Someone noticed a safety pin sticking out on Bogum's pants during the kiss scene. This one cracks me up, it's just so random lol http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=838303

"When God made Choi Taek" http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=838140

A list of similarities between SunTaek, SunBora and Sunwoo Mom/Taek Dad (DC Gallery is calling them "MooSun" :lol:), they found similarities shared between Taek-Bora-Moosung and Deoksun-Sunwoo-Sunyoung http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=850454&page=4

A compilation of similarities between SunBora and SunTaek http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=850472&page=2 (hiding the picture in a spoiler tag because it's huge)

My "summary" (if anyone can give a full translation please do so :lol:)

1. Deoksun and Sunwoo share birthdays

2. Taek and Bora both smoke

3. When Deoksun was 9 she gave Bora a mark under her eye and Taek the scar on his forehead

4. Sunwoo's feelings for Bora change after being comforted by her warm words, Deoksun's feelings for Taek change after seeing him during his Baduk matches (not sure about this one)

5. Both Sunwoo and Deoksun had a scene with Bora and Taek while wearing a cast

6. Sunwoo and Taek gave gloves as their seret santa gifts for Bora and Deoksun

7. Sunwoo and Taek confessed to Bora and Deoksun on the day of the first snow (indirect confession in Taek's case)

8. Sunwoo and Deoksun asked for/made fried egg for Bora and Taek

9. Bora and Taek ran to the concert hall for Sunwoo and Deoksun

10. Taek got to know about Sunwoo and Bora after catching them on the street, Sunwoo got to know the depth of Taek's feelings for Deoksun when Taek told him he feels like dying without Deoksun

11. Sunwoo and Taek both referred to Bora and Deoksun as cute

12. Sunwoo and Deoksun covered the feet of Bora and Taek with a blanket after seeing they're barefoot

13. Bora and Deoksun couldn't sleep when they got to know that Sunwoo and Taek are meeting other girls/going on blind dates

14. When Bora and Sunwoo broke up and Taek wasn't meeting up with Deoksun anymore they both spent their entire time at home sleeping

15. October 16th 1994, 5pm, the 1% chance: Bora and Deoksun meet Sunwoo and Taek

16. The next day: Bora and Deoksun sleep tight and end up facing each other during their sleep, Sunwoo and Taek happily eat breakfast

Spoiler

rCdS0jM.jpg

Someone pointed out that in every episode there was a shopping bag in the background, I can't read their analysis on that though, anyone who can offer a translation for this? It looks really interesting http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=850400&page=5

YOH4Enp.jpg

Watching another interview of Bogum (from his Naeil Cantabile days) and when he was asked what role he would like to play in his next drama he answered: "In 'Naeil's Cantablie' I'm the only one who has an unrequited crush on Naeil. Having an unrequited love is hard because the other person won't accept my feelings so in my next drama I'd like to have a mutual love". It wasn't in your next drama but with Reply 1988 your wish came true, Bogum :lol:

• Like 23

2 hours ago, otomame said:

13. Bora and Deoksun were feeling down when they got to know that Sunwoo and Taek are meeting other girls/going on blind dates

14. When Bora and Sunwoo broke up and Taek wasn't meeting up with Deoksun anymore they both spent their entire time at home sleeping

15. October 16th 1994, 5pm, the 1% chance: Bora and Deoksun meet Sunwoo and Taek

16. The next day: Bora and Deoksun end up facing each other during their sleep, Sunwoo and Taek happily eat breakfast

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS @otomame. I'm crying over the progress. 

OTP KEEPS SLAYING ME EVERYTIME. 

• Like 3

On 2/2/2016 at 0:30 AM, Meliere said:

(Ep. 9's very important suntaek baduk championship took place in Guangzhou, a city by the sea. All his other China matches are Beijing or Shanghai ... and tbh, I don't think Guangzhou is traditionally a typical host for Baduk competitions, so the location choice for ep. 9 seems very intentional.)

Probably unrelated, on Guangzhou... from History of Guangzhou

"Like any city with a sense of history, Guangzhou has its very own foundation myth. Legend has it that five gods descended from heaven astride goats, bringing with them five ears of corn to save the local population from starvation. Whatever the truth in this tale, it at least helps to explain one of the old names for the city: "Goat Town.""

*rerunning episode 9  with Goat Bleat Sonata, rondo capriccioso  in g major as background music*

• Like 7

4 hours ago, otomame said:

@melissala

3. When Deoksun was 9 she gave Bora a mark under her eye and Taek the scar on his forehead

Hide contents

Wow! That child was an unholy terror. LOL

30 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Found this on Twitter, I don't want to corrupt innocent minds so I'm putting it under spoiler. Something happened to Taekie and Dukseon that night in Beijing ....

Hide contents

I've been saying!!

Except for the skirt, what we saw was hotter (opinion)

• Like 5

13 hours ago, salz said:

oh really? 

at least many Korean fans know to accept&called the fact that they are the adult Taek&Deoksun no longer the nameless future husband lol :P 

i love both 1988-1994 young Taeksun and 2015-2016 adult Taeksun both is really cute&so charming in their own way both reel&real interaction...i saw some tweet for Kim Joo Hyuk to marry LMY already lol (i know KJH currently searching for wife lol but idk if LMY still single?)

Yeah l love LMY & kJHyuk too. They're so Taekish Deokksunish....I often said since ep 2 when he first appearance,  his tone is too gentle even when he raised his voice to be JH.

Anyway as far as I know LMY is a divorcee.  She was once married to actor Kim Seung Woo, and now he's happily settled down to actress Kim Nan Joo & their 2 children. And do yo know both LMY & KJHyuk have a movie together recently?  Unfortunately they don't pair with each other.

LikeMe1a.jpg

KJHyuk love interest is Choi Jiwoo (I shipped her with Lee Seojin though) How I wish LSJ come as cameo for adult JH & CJW as his wife :D  some closure for JH's fans who worry much abt JH not finding his happiness...at least for DR in ep 19 via NE & his omma gossiping we know DR has that 'young & tall' person in his life :P

• Like 10