Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

22 minutes ago, minibunny said:

About the color theory.. To support TK is green and JH is blue, in ep 18 when TK-JH-DR saw DS said she's going to the concert with her date even though she lied.. TK and JH standing in front of TK house which have a green ceiling and blue shop sign..TK stand below the green ceiling while JH below the blue sign shop..

3c0a6bfb-63dd-4226-afef-647ba97bc0b8_zps

URL]For the doll theory, when DS prepared herself to go to the concert, we see glances of the doll and it's kind of blurry but we see the color.. The yellow is in the middle between green-blue but the yellow is nearer

b1bc303d-a347-4301-8c7c-622795e332d3_zps

And about the heart symbol with snoopy inside.. Do you remember JH-DS first concert/date, there's also a heart symbol..someone holds a heart symbol in the paper but it just an empty heart but in TK there's a snoopy inside.. I don't know if my interpretation is right or wrong but maybe it means the snoopy (DS) chooses to TK heart..

image_zpsd51lf8sp.jpeg

I love it! I want more haha. At first, this seems so absurd to me, but now I think this color/doll theory will be the definite clue/sign in this series hahaha. Even the one mentioned here about the clock pointed at 6:00 saying that episode 6 Taek became a husband contender, but for me it could also mean that BEWARE CHOI TAEK 6-DAN IS COMING!!! hahaha 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nicola_nikka said:

this guy?

Lee-Seo-Jin-2.jpg

In my opinion, he could be DR... Coz based on his birthdate, he was born on 30 January 1971.  i reckon someone posted the birthdate of the 5 in earlier post (i forget either MT/JH-DS or here)

So far, i think the crew cast the older 5 by the birthdate 

-Lee Mi Yeon.   23 Sept 1971 (Could be DS birthdate since in ep.1 the parents celebrated the birthday after Olympic opening ceremony and DS birthday is some days after Bora).

- Kim Joohyuk. 3 October 1972. (Could be Taek's. His birthday was celebrated after Olympic closing ceremony)

I hope this is a Hint too.

• Like 11

On the topic of JHxDS shippers being kind of scary -

I was scrolling through the Reply 1988 tag on tumblr friday night or saturday, and came across this really nasty post about how angry they were at the writer and how they're angry and the bad writing because if TK is endgame it didn't make sense and it was overall just one very, very long, angry post about that and how it was just fanservice.
BUT on the other hand;
Directly under that post was another JHxDS shipper talking about how even though it goes against their ship, that kiss melted them and they were totally happy about that.

Two sides to every coin. (Tho I agree they scare me :sweatingbullets: the more aggressive, angry ones are the loudest so thats the more well known and readily thought of side)

• Like 21

@springsparrow lol I know exactly which user you're talking about. She seems pretty cool, we've exchanged a few messages on tumblr.

The aggressive JH shippers on tumblr are actually the reason I came back to soompi in the first place (like 17 of my 19 posts are just in this thread XP), I needed a safe haven where I could ship whatever I wanted to ship without feeling attacked

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, alayna said:

Looks like SW-BR to me.. 

Need to check the height different between those 2.. but the posture scream SW-BR

I found this post on tumblr of BR-SW with the umbrella.  Seems to be a recurring theme so it makes sense that it's them. Cr.  http://masitamie.tumblr.com/post/135879362478/noona-bora-noona

tumblr_nzw3gdOQ2u1qk5dg9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzw3gdOQ2u1qk5dg9o2_1280.jpg

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

In my opinion, he could be DR... Coz based on his birthdate, he was born on 30 January 1971.  i reckon someone posted the birthdate of the 5 in earlier post (i forget either MT/JH-DS or here)

So far, i think the crew cast the older 5 by the birthdate 

-Lee Mi Yeon.   23 Sept 1971 (Could be DS birthdate since in ep.1 the parents celebrated the birthday after Olympic opening ceremony and DS birthday is some days after Bora).

- Kim Joohyuk. 3 October 1972. (Could be Taek's. His birthday was celebrated after Olympic closing ceremony)

I hope this is a Hint too.

they celebrated taek birthday on october 9 i believe from ep 17 date no?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

they celebrated taek birthday on october 9 i believe from ep 17 date no?

Oh i didn't notice that, then:

- DS birthday is on 17 Sept i think, the day when she finished her opening ceremony of Olympic is the day her father celebrate it for her. IIRC 1988 Olympics started on 17 Sept. Meanwhile, Lee Mi Yeon's is 23 Sept, that's 6 days apart from Deoksun's.

- If TK's birthday is on 9th October, that's also exactly 6 days apart from Kim Joohyuk's 3 Oct!

- So what is this 6? Taek enter the love plot on EP6? Or, Choi Taek 6-dan? :P

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

Whoaaaa cant wait for Friday :wub: sink or not i can swim btw

I cannot swim so I'll drown :lol:. Ahhh...I want it to end because I want confirmation I am right but I also don't want it to end because my addiction is over. What am I going to obsessively wait and read(live recaps) now?

• Like 7

JH x DS shipper are pretty fierce.... I remember when I used to ship JH (moved over to Taek after episode 6 when he became a candidate) some people would really be protective of their ship... But not generalizing, there are definitely some wonderful people on that side too. Overall though our forum is very professional though. CSI members, Hwaiting!!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@nicola_nikka hubby had no recollection of 1988 campus festival becos he was in busan for his match. Everyone else watched the show at JH house.  It was the December 24 mannito secret santa episode. Hope it helps... :)

Omg I never realized that!! Thank you so much I am so happy right now!!! This is definitely evidence against those who think that the writer was making the husband JH and then switched to Taek. The writer nim is so amazing!! Very detailed!!!

13 minutes ago, Raphelancia said:

Oh i didn't notice that, then:

- DS birthday is on 17 Sept i think, the day when she finished her opening ceremony of Olympic is the day her father celebrate it for her. IIRC 1988 Olympics started on 17 Sept. Meanwhile, Lee Mi Yeon's is 23 Sept, that's 6 days apart from Deoksun's.

- If TK's birthday is on 9th October, that's also exactly 6 days apart from Kim Joohyuk's 3 Oct!

- So what is this 6? Taek enter the love plot on EP6? Or, Choi Taek 6-dan? :P

I think we can all say that 6 is the magical number in this ship:)

• Like 10

Some ppl here said there is something happen on concert. I got an idea about what happen there..

when DS and TK enjoy the concert, suddenly TK HOLDING DS hand, and DS realize it, then looking to TK face, meanwhile TK enjoy the show. And she just SMILE ! Hahaha

or after the concert TK STILL holding DS hand, maybe DS asking him some question and *ENJOYY *jungbongstyle the moment kikikikiki

• Like 12

Just saw that bus picture...it's sunwoo-bora definitely.. Look at her hair-and the overcoat.Moreover the guy is towering over her...so it has to be sun woo.Chill girls..all these back reading giving me heart attacks with how you all are going ups and down with your posts....hahaha.

• Like 10

Guest aoikarin
1 hour ago, monsterlife said:

Argh!! now i'm more afraid. This ship is making me doubt my ability to tell a drama's story. Because I know deep in my heart even if Taekkie is the husband, everything can still go either way because the writer made it so. She crafted a story that made the two men equal and that whoever between them can be the husband there is a good backstory to support it (even if I personally think that JH love story started out with a bang but fizzled out in the end). I keep telling myself It's okay if JH is the husband but I will be extremely sad if Taek did not get his girl. My only consolation price is for the not husband to find his own girl that hopefully I would also love as much as I love DS. That is why I want the husband hunt to be over in episode 18. I know the writer love her 88 characters and I want her to craft a good ending for them that I could buy as a viewer. It can be done in 2 episodes. But if in ep 19, JH is the husband and DS reciprocated his love, I want it to be done there so that in ep 20, Taek's character can have his own love story. Tsk...never thought I would be into this drama when I started this show. 

Don't worry.. Taek as husband or not, I'm happy that he's TAEKing good care of himself, whether his concert date with DS by walking out from his important BADUK match (AND IT WAS BROADCASTED IN THE WHOLE SEOUL, I bet in will be in the next morning newspaper too) as if working smoothly or not.. BECAUSE NOW HE EATS WELL AND BACK TO SMILEY TAEK With his complete Family!

Ommaaaa... more of these please! *second serving*

tumblr_o0qacldo2d1to1fhoo2_540.jpg

BTW, I love Bolder TAEK.. he refused DS to drink beer, while keep gulping his beer in front of her.. HAHAHA. That's so old husband attitude!

but, funny thing is WHY IN THE FIRST PLACE DS ASKED PERMISSION FROM TAEK WHETHER SHE CAN DRINK BEER??? LOL are they having husband and wife couple roleplay???