Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Ryu Junyeol with Ra Miran and his other seniors

CyGwXkOVQAAMz4t.jpg
CyG5RO7UAAAhP7T.jpg
CyG76P_UsAAX0X3.jpg

CyGwAL9UsAArDtk.jpg

[ExportNews] #RyuJunYeol Also Waves A Friendly Greeting Today
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000676688 CyI3_i7UoAEKHcr.jpg
1.    (+318/-30) His suit does wonders ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe’s richard simmons cool
2.    (+269/-23) Today too as expected ‘Suit Junyeol’ is showing, is it velvet material? Please give new fabulous award 
3.    (+273/-26) He’s richard simmons cool..Wow.. His skin too is very nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4.    (+250/-21) Ooh… as expected Suit Junyeol is cool
5.    (+243/-21) Cute and sexy ㅠㅠRyu Junyeol ♡♡
6.    (+95/-7) His friendly hand greeting is very nice ㅠㅠㅠ
7.    (+90/-7) Today too Ryu Junyeol looks amazing! His suit is also pretty. I will wait for the awards too

[SportChosun] Ryu Junyeol - Park Boyoung, Sweet Gaze~
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003019521 CyI_x_MUsAAZIGV.jpg
1.    (+178/-10) It’s like honey dripping from Ryu Junyeol’s eyes…! He’s richard simmons cool
2.    (+163/-10) Those eyes again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠRyu-tender ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3.    (+160/-11) Both of them are doing well presenting the award ㅋㅋㅋSo cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4.    (+157/-10) Who did write that script? It’s awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 I really like Ryu Junyeol’s voice. Park Boyoung is lovely
5.    (+147/-10) Wow..he looks cool ㅠㅠRyu Junyeol ㅠㅠ
6.    (+49/-1) Ah.. like honey is dripping (from his eyes). Although I am watching it on TV, I am melting ㅠㅜ
7.    (+49/-1) Their height difference is totally desirable

CyJKmcpUAAA4Gfo.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Ryu Jun Yeol fans!

Our annual Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt is here and I thought you'd all be excited to know that one of the prizes we're giving away this year is a SIGNED Lucky Romance OST!

Information about how to join, how to hunt, and how to win can all be found in the event thread here.

Have fun and good luck!

- akina

• Like 5

the highlight of the persconference was that Han Jaerim PD cast Ryu Junyeol because he saw the Reply88 Junyeolie audition.

so, the person who denied haters accuser that Junyeolie got so many movie offer was the PD itself. he doesnt care that Junyeol is from Cjes or noname management...he likes the actor and cast him.

I know, haters gonna hate, they would blindly called it absurbed or lie or whatever that their almost nonexist logic call, but the most important thing, the PD knew better.

cant wait for the king...January 18, here we come.

• Like 4