Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

1 minute ago, kriswu said:

Right??? :wub: he looks happy and sad at the same time :(

you're welcome chingu! but i won't be posting screenshots because i'm using my phone hehe but @qwenli and @LyraYoo's live updates are jjang!! 

i'm about to cry for Wang So, how many times he's being rejected with people around him and Hae Soo do same thing.... but he's still stand for her that makes me sad to think about how Wang So really love her so much.... i'm always happy if see Wang So smile for Hae Soo, it's totally only for her.

• Like 16

YH just marry YO you will be perfect couple hahahaha i am this couple fan :) 

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

Aigooooo...HS still love WW after what he did??? Why is She so blind...WW didnt even kiss her yet...WS kissed her 3 times already (altho it were forced), but still, cant she just realize it yet!!! She cant ignore WS coz she had feelings for him...she let her guard down each time with WS that's why WS can sneak in to kiss her...

love is blind chingu.. no logic.. hahaha, the the way of a woman heart work. no one ever understand what's inside of a woman heart. even the woman herself don't underatand what inside her heart.. personal experience:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, kriswu said:

OMG THAT SMILE AFTER HE KISSED HER!! :wub:

(I'm heeere!! Thank you for the roll call @MadraRua ❤️)

Ooohhh yesss ! I just melted out here :wub:

• Like 16

Awwww HS

She is so much less vibrant compared to the earlier episodes :( The palace has affected her :( Poor baby

• Like 16

WW ARRIVED IN THE ROOM...WY MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT MARRIAGE ...I DISLIKE THIS TRIO SO MUCH...HS IS WORKING HARD ...THE OTHERS MAIDS ASKING ABOUT PRINCES...HS LOOKS SO SAD ...MAIDS ARE MEAN WITH HER ...JUNG AND WW ARE WATCHING FROM FAR ...WW IS SAD BUT IS TOO COWARD TO HELP HS...JUNG ASKED IF HE WON'T HELP HS

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

"I know I love someone else" - Wook??? :confused:

God HS needs to wake up :tears:

15 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

@lovedrama11 I have a same thought like you.... Because of this drama, I thinking of learning Korean.....:fearful:

Lol my husband thinks I am crazy because I keep telling him next posting let's move to Korea :D 

• Like 10

WW i hate you more and more .......HS _WW scene now

he go to see her after 1 year hahahah and try to act like hey how are you we didn't see for a long time hahahah and she i am ok  ???????????

• Like 20

One year pass, Yoo bringing a tribe that will support him to the throne. Jung just come back from defeating the pirate. Baek Ah and Woo Hee having beautiful time together. Yoo ask for YH hand for marriage when Wook come. Wook allied with Yoo who ask his loyalty to him not for the CP.

Wook thinking of betraying the allied by asking YH to marry Yoo. the servants are gossiping about the princes. when they ask her about the prince, she said not to talk about them. she tried to defend herself when they tried to bullied her. until one of the servants accused her of making CL Oh died, she break in tears

• Like 18

Ya Hae Soo-yah! Better make up for all your rejections of So later on, araso?! 

A million of girls in 2016 are waiting for you. We all want to shake you awake right now for a few episodes already and we're lining up to smother So for all the loving he missed out on

• Like 21

A random note, KHN's voice/accent in this drama is really nice and captivating lol

HS is still in should-probably-get-over-WW stage still hahahah

• Like 10

After Yoo leave, Wook commenting on the ring. And Wook just being so cynical at her.

At the wash pond. HS is doing laundry. The other washer talking about the king and the princes. One of them asking HS about the princes they're talking about. But HS reply them coldly.

HS still hard to walk...poor girl. The girl try to stumble her but failed, HS face them and the other just bring up about lady SG to her and then they throw HS laundry. Jung and Wook watch her. Jung is mad to see her treated like that. Wook (yeah again) leave. Jung saying he used to be not like this, but Wook saying don't get involve now...

HS sitting alone, eating. Wook come. HS turn her body and see him standing there. Both looking at each other. HS put down her rice and get up. HS say I'm okay. Wook asking are you hating me for not keeping the promise. He say he can't keep his promise even to protect her. HS cut him and say "Do you ever miss me?" Wook answer "Every day".... HS try to hold her tears, "Its enough for me". HS saying him to not think about her again. Wook is apologize. And he is leaving. 

• Like 23

This is so frustrating! Ep 12 in and we still see so much HS WW scenes. Annoying.

• Like 13