[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, addaxi said:

Personally (I can't speak for anyone else here), I've never really complained about Hae Soo rejecting Wang So. I just really dislike the fact that she can't seem to separate her own worth from Wang Wook's anymore—I know she's in love and pining, but seeing her suffer and hearing her say that it's all okay so long as Wook thinks of her still (seriously?) is painful.

I thought it was painful to watch and also infuriating. To see a Hae Soo changing from a bright, joyful girl to a quiet person who is afraid of even communicating with any of the princes makes me realize that , she is trying real hard to stay true to Wang Wook. But eventually her heart will overcome logic. She is trying to a good girl and to love only one man but haven't realized she gave her heart to WS already. I think Hae Soo might actually be mad at herslef for not loving WW anymore. I think she is mad at herself for being so wishy washy with love. In her mind she feels like she is betraying WW but truthfully WW was the one who betrayed her. If she was to ever find out that WW knew who was the who framed her and he did nothing to help her she will be very upset with him. Her loving him in the past will not make it better. 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, addaxi said:

Personally (I can't speak for anyone else here), I've never really complained about Hae Soo rejecting Wang So. I just really dislike the fact that she can't seem to separate her own worth from Wang Wook's anymore—I know she's in love and pining, but seeing her suffer and hearing her say that it's all okay so long as Wook thinks of her still (seriously?) is painful.

When it comes to Wook , I completely agree with you. I'm fine with her not wanting to be Wang So but seeing her this episode made my heart hurt. Like girl....... :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

That lil scene between Baekah & Woohee feels disjointed to me, I'm not buying into their loveline. How is it that Woohee & Haesoo know each other LoL??   

Sorry to cut your post. I was questioning myself too.  Did I miss something?  When did WH and HS  become friend?  I believe there's a missing scene again. From their conversation, I believe HS helped WH in doing her "make up" before, that was why she said, she wanted to look beautiful "again" during the performance.

When WH was dancing, can't help but anticipate when she's going to stab the King, but in between, love the scene when she realised who BA is.  For a second she was shocked but then keep focussing on her mission.  At the same time, BA put two and two together and I was wondering whether he is going to stop her or not.  Glad that BA stops her but she will have to face the consequence.

• Like 8

When I left the forum last night it was at p.862 and overnight it reached 900. :blink: :lol:

I was wondering what manner of storm had hit this place. Now I know. :D

The path of true love not going smoothly, eh?

Have a good one everyone. I won't have much time to hang out here today... Holidays are over, back at work and all that.

• Like 21

11 hours ago, briseis said:

"What if you were to become a King?"  "Would you still leave?"

This is a very important conversation between them to me.  The King asks her to just watch whatever is going to happen.  But I believe she can't resist but ask the "What if question" and want to know his reaction.

p.s Got to go to work ppl.  I believe the pages will tripled or more than that when I log in again.:blink:

• Like 11

After seeing ep 12 with subtitles, I can say I really like it!!!

In my view, even if HS is not already totally fallen for WS ( in my opinion) she keeps saying she cannot longer ignore him (and of course she is not refering now to him as a friend). This is not falling in love, but it can be beggining !!:)) Just one more episode !!!- After reading some comments, I was expecting worse, so now I am really happy!! :) 

I like all the scenes, with the exception of the one with the 10 prince (it always seemed to me that his scenes are to much for how short the drama is and because of this somehow irrelevant) and WS line "  I want to be with you without any barriers/blocks.  If i can't, nothing, not even the kingship, matters to me. """ woops!!!! ... This is not something that I like , I never prefer a man for whom nothing matters as long as he doesnt have the girl , and I dont expect this from WS - but I guess I have to have my own dose of disillusion and disappointment, cannt be the only one enjoying this episode :)) 

I wonder if we dont suffer more than WS from him being rejecting - he can manage it better than we :) he still can love HS and dont let her go, he is not so shaken or angry as some of us are :) 

I like very much YH in all her scenes  king talking about HS being lady Oh daughter - ooo, how a great gesture of love, to try to find anything about HS because Lady Oh love her!!!) , WW-HS all scenes, and of course every scene WS is in it :) ... 

cant stop myself to wonder how much HS changed !!! from the girl who slapped a prince, to the girl who said is better to avoid them; from the girl who thought she can change things, to the one who thinks she is a bad luck, from the one who said that "to want to life is not a crime", to the one who blames for her surviving, from the girl who doesnt want WS as a king to the one who dont let him not became one, from the one who said 'I can" to the one who repets "I can not" ... 

• Like 17

There are still 8 episodes to come ... after YEARS of watching k-drama (be it 1 or 10) we all should have learned one thing by now:

There is more than meets the eye!

ALWAYS there is a person/behavior/situation, that sticks out like a sore thumb, irritating the whole wide world of k-drama-maniacs
We complain about how slow/naive a smart modern person is, how a plain evil witch can so easily declare love, or a person dropping some comment, which is out of context and annoys us to bits and pieces
There will be still twists and turns in the long run and unfolding by and by

I know all that, still I could not watch the episode, yet as I am annoyed of what I read and know thru you all ... due to the fact that it is a remake and most watched the original by now, we KNOW where it will lead
But How? or what the last episode, the last scene will look like, we don't as the creative mind of the writer is evil and twisted itself.

The whole team before and behind the camera has us glued. 
I just want to trust, that HS lets WW fall flat on his backstabbing face (like KHN) and that she rejected WS out of that "oh so popular" nobel idiocy ... I am greatful if they do not pull extra "amnesia, near death, whatever" to annoy us ...

• Like 14

They told her she has to leave Damiwon and she can't say good bye to any of the Princes. The only person she goes to see it WS!! Wow... If that doesn't say anything then :wub:

I want to believe YH was her sincerest when she proposed to WS. *Notting Hill reference: And don't forget... I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.* :rolleyes:

Lets admit it any episode in comparison to episode 11 is going to fall short cos of sheer drama in the later. I actually liked episode 12 a lot. Wheels have started turning. WS doesn't care about the crown. HS is saying no but her actions are saying otherwise. King knows she is not from their times. How r they going to tie everything? Can't wait to find out.

Oooo I loved how WS notices WW's armor under his clothes. SD and WE's games! So when she draws on his hand, eyes and nose it means it belongs to her!!! Hehe.. his mouth was no claimed yet! 

When WS was leaving and arriving at Songak did they use the same shot twice :( There is extensive footage right? Why not use it.

• Like 19

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker...first time poster.

I just want to say how amazed I am by everyone here who is so dedicated to live subbing the SBS version every Monday and Tuesday. It airs at 6am where I'm at in the U.S. . And it helps a lot to know what is going on so early in the morning. :lol:

I just have to jump on the small bandwagon of Hae Soo understanders. While watching this episode this morning I could see how much everything is weighing on HS's shoulders right now. She is fighting her feelings back right now. I believe she has fallen for Wang So, but is not allowing herself to fully fall yet because of everything that has happened over the past, for us, episodes. I could tell by her expressions while speaking with WS in each scene that she was warring with herself internally.

My hangup with WS and his "proposal" is that he was basically stating he was only offering it as a way out for HS. Not out of his love for her. Now for us we all know that he is in LOVE with the girl, but for HS I can see why its confusing.

She is also now being told that she needs to stay away from WS because she could change his future. Everyone is keeping these two apart. Its not just HS and her not wanting to be with WS. I think she has come to terms with wanting to be with him.

Just my thoughts so far. ^_^

• Like 22

5 hours ago, fathiayunia said:

@SizzlerZ @lilac_alex WELCOME! WELCOME ABOARD WANG SO's SHIP!:wub: Our heroine apparently bought the wrong ticket and board the wrong ship.:sweatingbullets: She is still feeling confused and lost on whether she should exchange the wrong ticket. She is kinda weird right now. It's making some passengers angry but don't worry everyone, THANKFULLY, OUR CAPTAIN WANG SO HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF PATIENCE, and still wait for her. Meanwhile what we can do in this ship with our captain are :

-Learn how to put BB Cream properly to conceal some scars

-Learn to create and wear some amazing mask. Maybe doing some mask party

-Watering the plants

-Plant some trees, and giving them a name

-Learn horse riding

-Learn Goryeo men fashion and women fashion sponsored by universal lotus pins

-Learn swordsmanship

-Learn fast skinship, wrist grabbing, and kiss stealing

-Learn swoon worthy words

-More will be announced soon by our beloved captain

Hopefully the heroine will get her senses soon or we may just sail without her. TO THE KINGDOM! ALL HAIL KING GWANGJONG! THANKYOU and ENJOY;)

Sign me up! If the captain includes back hugging sessions while whispering sweet nothings to my ear I'll be forever his. Sorry Soo...I'll keep ur spot warm til you get with the program. :lol: 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

When I left the forum last night it was at p.862 and overnight it reached 900. :blink: :lol:

I was wondering what manner of storm had hit this place. Now I know. :D

The path of true love not going smoothly, eh?

Have a good one everyone. I won't have much time to hang out here today... Holidays are over, back at work and all that.

Annyeong @40somethingahjumma I too was shocked at the pace this thread is going. It is so fast because everyone and the newbies want to say something about what the say or vent about what hey do. It like. 

@arabelaChingu , i was not disappointed at what he said. I think what WS meant was he would give up a being a prince for her, he would give up the throne for because that is not what he wants in life. WS wants to have a normal life , he is probably tired of killing people, trying to make people like him.  In a way the reason he refuses to give up her because she is the only person in the world who actually gives a damn about him. Even when she pushes him away, she always go back to him worried about him. When she was leaving , HS WENT TO SEE HIM ( WANG SO) he was the one she went to say goodbye, she was the one she can't forget and she admitted SHE DOESN'T Know why either . That is because she is rather blind to what is in front of her .

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, msgolightly9608 said:

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker...first time poster.

I just want to say how amazed I am by everyone here who is so dedicated to live subbing the SBS version every Monday and Tuesday. It airs at 6am where I'm at in the U.S. . And it helps a lot to know what is going on so early in the morning. :lol:

I just have to jump on the small bandwagon of Hae Soo understanders. While watching this episode this morning I could see how much everything is weighing on HS's shoulders right now. She is fighting her feelings back right now. I believe she has fallen for Wang So, but is not allowing herself to fully fall yet because of everything that has happened over the past, for us, episodes. I could tell by her expressions while speaking with WS in each scene that she was warring with herself internally.

My hangup with WS and his "proposal" is that he was basically stating he was only offering it as a way out for HS. Not out of his love for her. Now for us we all know that he is in LOVE with the girl, but for HS I can see why its confusing.

She is also now being told that she needs to stay away from WS because she could change his future. Everyone is keeping these two apart. Its not just HS and her not wanting to be with WS. I think she has come to terms with wanting to be with him.

Just my thoughts so far. ^_^

Love your thoughts (Luxembourg -  0:22) here ;) 

I don't know if he is scared to tell her or if he does not want to burden her with his love.
He knows that she is in love with someone else, she told him herself. So he might as well think he could do the nobel thing for her, if he can't have her love, he can at least see her free and happy ... *me thinks*

She should know how he feels, that can bring her to terms with her own feelings ... I hope ;)

Oh by the way
Welcome to the club ... hold on tide it runs fast :D around here

• Like 7

Hi Guys!! My friend and I are huge LJK fans <3 <3 <3 and were so excited when this drama came out.....but we're just stuck with all these plot and editing issues in EPISODE 9 (in particular) and we have some thoughts about it here. We're two law students so we're trying to put a law mind-frame twist/approach on how we're talking about these plot and editing problems LOL!

• Like 8

I decided not to go to work on monday to wednesday until the drama ends. I sent the request an hour ago and it was just approved! I am miserable at work because i lack sleep anyway but more importantly i can't concentrate on my task so it's better this way. I am at the cafe near my son's school trying to kill time. I have until 3:30pm to binge watch or read anything about this drama then will pick up the kids then off to soccer game. 

This is not a drama that will end happily ever after. That is obvious from the beginning. I am curious as to how and until when will their love story will last. :)

• Like 23

Yeorobun, it's unconfirmed, but initial ratings show an increase to 7.9%.  Baby steps in the right direction!!

EDIT:  Need to note general viewership last night looked like it was slightly down, but we still saw an increase in our own rating since last week. The other 2 dramas came in at 18.5% and 7.9%.

• Like 24

When I watch that conversation she had with So you can see her face is like omg there is a guy that is willingly leaving everything behind even the throne who everybody wants just to be with me. I think she couldn't wrap in her head how can this guy standing in front of her say that even if he were to be king without her its just meanless and in the end turn into a ruthless king. I feel that Hae Soo is touched by So's gesture but she couldn't show it cause she still fears that whoever gets close to her will have a bad ending even if she just want to survive, it still drag in innocent people. She wants to be firm and cruel so he can give up and live a life of freedom away from the palace and have you noticed that is all she wanted for Wang So? She didn't want or even think of that for the other princes but only Wang So to be free and not trap in the cage. I mean she can think of it for Wook but nope she only said it to So that she wanted him to live a carefree life so she does care for him without knowing. 

I feel like the king knows the outcome of the battle between the princes but he doesn't know is that before So is Mu and then Yo. He tells Hae Soo to watch it from far and she tries to stay away but yet he probably didn't know that Hae Soo is needed for things to move and probably something pushed So to fight for the throne later and probably it involved Hae Soo. Its like Ruoxi she was cautious of not changing anything in history but little did she knows it was her that loaded the gun and fire the first shot. Its like the domino effect, with Hae Soo just appearing, it knocked down one domino and everything falls in place with her presence 

• Like 16