[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

But there will be always one THAT person by her side...

Please do not quote images- Thank You   !

i love the idea, but for me this scene is a bit weird

4th prince wang so, with his black outfit costume.... he looks like batman.......

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I confess that the LJG excellent performance made me to jump the last few minutes of the ep.10. I took my eyes off the live stream to ask “how many cups he must drink” because I couldn't bear. And after that I could not watch anymore. Even so, his face full of pain and his mouth full of blood, haunted me for hours. I almost forgot the wonderful scene on the beach. It's funny how some of the viewers prefer to judge Wang So watching him through the prism of history (like Hae Soo did) and not after his actions.

As I have seen for today episode. YH didn't drink the poison she spilled it in her sleeve and after that I think she bite her tongue to split blood.

Thank again to all for yours comments.

@qwenli.:heart:

omg she is evil... how can she bite her tongue

• Like 13

19 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

LOL. Yes, that was me!! I'm working on catching up with the reviews. I promise! There's just so much to dissect and analysis in SHR, compared to other dramas, that I'm taking my time to make sure I focus on everything. (Plus, with working over 80 hours a week, I haven't had much free time.) The 4th episode review should be up soon and all the reviews for the other episodes should be making an appearance shortly after that.

I live and breathe SHR right now. Haha. All my free time is solely dedicated to it. ^^

I have my hands on ep 10 and I'm looking forward to watching it with subs. I've heard it's a good one! (But that's nothing new, right? Hehe)

@akinahana89!!! Another IU drama to dissect and love! I watched this drama at first because of her but now I find many other reasons to watch SHR! Nam Joo Hyuk, for one, and Lee Jun Ki for another! But I am interested in Kang Ha Nuel too XDD This drama has too many handsome faces not to attract me! But of course the story also attracted me. I watched the original Chinese version and SHR comes across very well too!

• Like 22

My emotions are all over the place after this episode. :tears: 
Regarding the preview, could it be possible that the King does not get stabbed, but has a heart attack or something.... I'm thinking that WH does not stab him but hits her sword on the Kings table/foot etc to scare him.... She can't be that stupid to kill the King in front of so many people.
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. 

• Like 13

Ohh... I hate the last BGM...

Every time that BGM is played I cried 

God my eyes red, runny nose and my mother tease me with bucket (for my tears) 

This episode really the turning ep for Soo (and Wook and So to of course), it's just like Oh Sanggung said "never trust anyone, walk like you walk in the thin ice"

Wook turning point is perfect, I directly hate him after that eventhought I know it's the most logic choice. Just blamming YeonHwa is his choice, but that just too pity to Soo. She knew that he already walk away from her. Bye bye Wook

Oh, I have to admit that YeonHwa is smarter than So. How come she throw the tea below her sleeve. Seems like she will trap So in wedding (I prefer that way, rather than So marry YeonHwa because he want to embrace the throne or power)

Goodbye Oh Sanggung, are the king is the next target? It's just the perfect time for that...

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

sick bast***, he really said : you want to marry a laundry maid??

HELLO mister, she is a girl you cheated on your wife before mehhhhhh

crazy 8th prince, if you can't protect haesoo, why can let her be happy with 4th prince so

all the lovely dovey things 8th prince done are useless

not to mention, he also said HOW COULD A COURT LADY LEAVE THE PALACE when WS took HS. :angry:

• Like 15