Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

1 minute ago, liddi said:

The edited SBS version subs for Ep10 are now complete, with much gratitude and thanks to @ruizaio's wonderful fan translations for the missing scenes! Please PM me if interested.

I am pretty much given up hope of the two versions ever converging at all... with all the additional scenes in the SBS version. 

Additional scenes in SBS version:
1. Soo's internal monologue at the beach [~5:32 to 5:39min]
2. Soo's internal monologue during the makeup session [23:47 - 23:52mins]
3. Baek Ah's internal monologue before discovering Woo Hee dancing [31:3 - 31:16mins]
4. Park Young Gyu's conversation with Woo Hee, chanced upon by Baek Ah [43:06 - 44:12mins]
5. Baek Ah and Woo Hee's scene afterwards [44:24 - 44:56mins] 

I may be wrong, but I don't believe there are any extra scenes from the international version. What they did include was Eun's conversation with Seon Deok on the night of their wedding, which was already aired in Ep9 of the SBS version.

Watched the international version C-subbed last night... and the tears flowed fast and furious as So downed each cup one by one - absolutely brilliant performance from LJG, one that riveted me from beginning to end. Interesting that Yeon Hwa told the maid to keep her doings a secret from Queen Yoo... why is that? Does that mean we have two attempted poisonings? The first with the Crown Prince's cup, which So smashed... and the 2nd thanks to Yeon Hwa having the tea poisoned to frame Soo? Are we then saying that Queen Yoo did not know the tea was poisoned?

One more point. The tea was tested for poison just before Soo served it to the Crown Prince. How could it passed that test, unless the tester was in on the plot as well?

Can't wait for tonight!

Hi, could you please PM me the link to watch the subbed episode of the sbs version? I don't know the link that I've been using up till now is the international one or the sbs version

• Like 3

Time to play catch-up.... 5 pages to go, but I think it'll keep increasing as I read on.

Btw, the SBS version has a scene of WS and HS riding on the horse, after the beach on the way back to palace, before meeting Jung and WW... I so love the way WS looked at HS from the back and smiled. He enjoys seeing her being uncomfortable because of his presence. Like he knows how he is making her feel. :wub: So cute.... Go check it out.

• Like 15

Can't catch up on this thread anymore...! You guys are unstoppable...! 

Got a problem though...

when Wook said "will you be my wife?" ... i was nodding... 

but when So grabbed Soo after doing make up on his scar... i squeellllll....i wish that was me...! Eeeeiiii...! 

See... this is a huge problem right...? 

:wub:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

While my love for MLSHR grows more and more as I watch on, I'm also getting pissed at the director more and more as well.

Reveal hidden contents

The reason why IU said that ep 12 will be even greater than ep 11 is because due to post production, some of the scenes that were supposed to be part of ep 11 have been moved to ep 12. The reason why I was optimistic about the rest of the show was because she was able to pinpoint exact episodes, but now I'm not sure anymore. Looking at the difference between the domestic version and the international version just adds more fuel to my anger. 

So am I. Yet another cave romance scene with Wook :crazy: when will this ship finally sink??? It is like the "proverbial bad penny" we don't want. So far 10 whole episodes of stretching this relationship out, and if by any chance she ends up with Wook, I am going to blow a gasket. The show will lose viewership if our OTP doesn't get their share of happy time soon.

• Like 8

To be honest, I completely understand where HS is coming from. When you are after stability and like the way things are, the idea of change is displeasing. In her case, change in the palace from cheerful princes and relative peace to an unknown future is absolutely terrifying. Even worse when she knows that according to history, all her friends die. Sure Gwangjong may have been a good king and the nation prospered under him, but it doesn't mean it ain't scary.

So it seems from the preview that Wook does find out that his sister had a part to play in the murder attempt. I wonder if that means he ultimately chose to cast Soo aside. In a few scenes, though I'm not sure of the credibility of the order shown, it almost seems like he gave up. Maybe screaming her name in frustration and sadness that he can't save her without condemning his own sister rather than just sadness at her situation. To me, this episode really solidified the fact that Wook isn't a great man at all. Whether it comes to his romance or personality. Just like So he is possessive and calculative, but to me it takes a much darker tone. It almost makes So's possessive tendencies look 'pure' lol. Maybe it's because we know that it comes from a good place and it's just innocent desperation and cravings but with Wook, it is just plain scary and frankly disturbing. Even without the So/Soo ship, I desperately want to yell at Soo to get away from Wook because she really just doesn't know him. AT ALL. 

• Like 14

Hi All

I'm avoiding myself from giving any comments coz it will only trigger my anxiety of anticipating the next episodes... but cant help it! Reading all the posts are entertaining & I found myself murmuring/exclaiming like "yes.. agree" "that's right" "why la.." "OMG" :blush:

Think I have to record all & watch in one go.. cant help feeling the depression of watching So :confounded::cry: & how the ending going to be like.  Just love seeing WS-HS, hoping that the ending will be better than the C-ver).

• Like 8

OMO. You guys seriously blew up the thread since the live stream. I just went to work...and I came back to this. :confounded:  I must really love this drama a lot.

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

That's what I've been thinking of after reading the live recaps last night as I've not had enough time to watch the episode. This is already the 11th episode and she still thinks that she is in love with wook. I know that she likes wook but it's not the love that I mean. Hae Soo,please just take a look at Wang So tonight. In 9 episodes, could you please just show your deep love to Wang So? I know that a person's heart can not change drastically. I think it's part of the writer's fault for making the wook-hae soo story drag a bit. But, I'll try to be patient for my OTP's passionate and bloody yet beautiful love story

Totally agree.  This "wook-hae soo story" is just too draggy until its making me lose interest in MLSHR.  How is it the concentration and screen time isnt on the OTP especially when its now ep 10 already....aish.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

Wow, this thread is rocketing to the Moon. More than 700 pages? You guys gotta be kidding me :D I run out of breath trying to catch up but still love it ^^
Anyway, pls excuse me if someone has already mentioned this but I'm too excited to let it go - The rating of last night's episode is 7.1% Hurrayyyyy \^o^/ I really wanna jump up and dance around the room happily if I could (but I'm in my office and telling myself to calm down instead ;) ) For the 1st time my biased drama has reached the level of 7%, I'm grinning like a fool now :blush:

I thought it's 7.4% base on Tnms rating??? http://www.tnms.tv/rating/default.asp?sNdate=20160926&menu=Gi_Daily look at no.19

And btw, i don't really understand why Wang So has to keep drinking tea? He knows it has poison after drinking 1 cup right? 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, pujajain said:

I was not sure what to think when he sadly thinks"You poisoned me" looking at Soo. Was he regretful that in the end he would probably die by her hand or thankful he died by the hand that he loved?

The chinese translation was that "I drank the poison that you're serving". I think it's more like him wanting to tell/share with HS what is happening to him so that she knows.

4 hours ago, thenagain said:

Personally, I ultimately think his actions were more about proving his sincerity to his father and the CP than about saving Hae Soo. Certainly, she was a factor of importance but if she was his main focus he could have just knocked over the entire tea pot. That would have kept Hae Soo the safest. If nobody drank the poison, nobody could be blamed. However, I think he wanted his mother and father to see how far he would go. He wanted them to know that he wasn't someone that could be swayed by power and greed.

Obviously there's no right answer here but I'd love to read other people's opinions.

I think he didn't know that the tea was poisoned. He thought the poison was on the cup. After he dropped the first cup handed to him, he was at ease taking and drinking the next cup. Only when he took the next cup that the effect of poison kicked in and he realized that the poison was in the tea. This was in his voiceover.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Makes me wonder if that's why she's adamantly holding on the doomed Wook ship. She doesn't want to be the one to change first(or in this case, change her mind). She's desperately trying to find all the reasons she can that Wook is better for her in the long run. She literally can't afford to open her heart to So so far because she's terrified of changes, either in herself or in someone else.

I think it's partly human nature. People have a tendency to fall into relationships that are like their past relationships, subconsciously or consciously. They try to fool themselves by thinking this time it will be better. He will make me happy, he will not hurt me, he will not change. These are the words in Hae Soo's head. They should be, he makes me happy and even though things may change I know I want to stand by him. A man that makes you happy, never hurts you, and will not change...does she want a Stepford husband? Even though I know Wang So will love Hae Soo deeply, he is still human, and will probably hurt her with his choices, but his love will be strong.

sidenote: I'm loving that we're all saying "It's episode 11 already!" I hope we're not going to be saying, "come on it's episode 15! You're killing me!" I think when a mutual SoSoo moment happens, I'll be like, "Is this actually happening? Or am I hallucinating like Hae Soo?" Now I understand why this drama is 20 episodes, or 21? Some say, 21 but I think it's 20.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Because if he left out the remaining content in the tea pot, chances are the Crown Prince will still drink it.

Oh, got it. Firstly i thought it's because he drinks it so that he can hold it until he can go out and alone to pass out. Nonody knows tea which Hae Soo services has poison, if he has any troubles (like die or something). And then i start thinking that it's not make sense but i can't explain :))

• Like 6

I watched the international version…. I was surprised with YeonHwa level of evilness. Is like I knew she was mean but not that evil to deliver the poison to kill crown prince and by the way HaeSoo in execution. She knew both will die and she was feeling good until Wang So appears on the scene. Mmm… She knew Wang So was about to die and she was just there with the expression of: "OMG NO!! I wasn't expecting this!". She has part of the fault, so I was expecting at least her trying to make an excuse or something for him not to die poisoned...BUT NO!!! He dranked the poisoned tea 3 times and left and we know that in the next episode YeonHwa is not there for at least follow him and try to help him when he collapsed. YeonHwa you don't love him...You only love yourself. And to think that she wanted Hae Soo dead more because of Wook wanting to marry Hae Soo and getting himself out of the throne battle. I can't imagine what she is going to do when SoSoo become a couple. Probably if Hae Soo ever gets pregnant she will cause her a miscarriage (not directly her this time and will make a servant executed)…The same way Queen Yoo did to Taejo's "lover" (probably lady Oh). Poor Lady Oh! I hate Taejo. I don't think he ever loved her!!! Isn't it time for Taejo to die…isn't 943 already? I am counting the minutes. 

• Like 21

@briseis.... Chingu exactly Like I said. WS knows exactly what she needed. He knows the Palace life isn't for her and knows she wants her freedom. The man understands her better than Wang Wook. Everyone I am it trying to bad mouth him st all.  Sure WW loves her but HS and hi has never truly had heart to heart. Meanwhile HW has had many heart to heart conversations with WS. The man kidnap his the girl he loves and toook her somewhere that is always going to be their place. He gave her a gift and she did not throw it away. Even thought Lady Oh told her to stay clear of him, she decides she still want to help WS. She even teaches him about friendship because to him it is the same.  I love your post Chingu ask always and totally agree with it 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, lilinguyen said:

I thought it's 7.4% base on Tnms rating??? http://www.tnms.tv/rating/default.asp?sNdate=20160926&menu=Gi_Daily look at no.19

And btw, i don't really understand why Wang So has to keep drinking tea? He knows it has poison after drinking 1 cup right? 

Well I read it from another forum and they say it's 7.1% according to AGB Nielsen. There are two different systems of rating measurement - AGB and TNmS and as far as I know, the TNmS rating is normally a little higher than that of AGB. It doesn't really matter to me anyway, the fact that ML's rating has improved is enough to brighten up my day :wub:

• Like 14