[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I hope they won't immediately turn Wook to be EVIL in full force as he's got unfortunate reasons to turn his back from Soo. And really. that scene when he's throwing his pin to the court lady. It reminds me of the exact action he did when he tried to save Soo at the forest in episode 2. He's quite impulsive when it comes to his family. 

I hope it isn't immediate either but I think you're definitely on the right track @luci13. This will definitely be the rise of evil Wook. 

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

Speechless. Oh Sanggung. R.I.P.

Actress who played Oh - such a good actress. 

LJG, IU and KHN - their acting shone together as an ensemble tonight. But Oh Sanggung is ultimate jjang. I cried with the two ladies in the cave. 

@Akiddo.. I'm holding back my tears during the cave scene... a total heartbreak scene.

I want to hate Wook the minute he stop and take a step back from Soo during the raining scene BUT I feel sorry for him given the predicament he is in. The burden to choose between protecting the  family and your love. During the Goryeo time when the status and virtue are important..even today in the 21st century, it is still tricky if the need to choose family and love...

I need Monday.. palli..palli

• Like 19

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

only one thing turns prince to cowards. abandon her once and it will weigh on you forever.

was what Lady Oh told WW yet YH told WW that since he's abandoned HS before (when he didn't expose YH's involvement in the poisoning plot) he can abandon HS again.  What kind of evil logic is that?  These two characters have a different 'interpretation' of abandonment.  two wrongs do not make it right. I think YH is just ambitious, manipulative and selfish.  She'll drag WW along with her till the end because she knows WW will not "abandon" her and their mother.  She keeps saying that she's doing all these to make WW a king but the truth is, she's doing it all for her own benefit.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

Someone, correct my if i'm wrong, but we didn't get that scene today where wook was holding Haesoo's robes, then throws them to the side and screams "SOO-AHHHH"? 
So does that mean that will be his mixed reaction of guilt and sadness of driving Haesoo out to become a laundry maid?

Yeah I guess so. or maybe after he said 'goodbye' to Soo? but the color of the robes is different. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Not necessarily. Marriage serves to unify the Kingdom and strengthen the king. YH is clever enough to turn the tides on her favor. I am guessing, the marriage will happen post Hae Su.

She'll make good use of her "2nd request" to the king. Why am I so happy to see the king being assasinated? Oh yah..because he is a selfish man!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

@sukbin was what she had with Wook even love?? It was more like infatuation that got dragged on for what now feels like ages. I doubt that it was love. We will get another time jump of several weeks so let's see what happens. 

I have been waiting for weeks and am getting frustrated. She will get dumped in episode 12 and romance with So likely to start in episode 13. So it's 12 of Wook vs 8 of So? And don't even get me started to dissect and state that she will disdain So as Gwangjong towards the later episodes. I don't get any feeling of love towards So from her --- it's all about gratefulness only. The only reason we believed what she had with Wook is not love but just a mere infatuation is because we made believe of such feeling and because we know that the backstory of BBJX beforehand. I have abandoned the ship officially. She does not want So, then let me have him. I am more interested to see how he morphed into Gwangjong than the supposed-to-be epic love story at this stage. 

• Like 10

The king can not do any harm or investigating Queen Yoo, because she came from a very powerfull clan. after all of his effort to dominate the clan, he wouldnt take any risk to spark fire and cause trouble to his throne

• Like 14

With next week's WS and HS romance coming up I think it can make up for all the sadness I've suffered. I'm going to get treated on Monday so I'll make a full recovery on Monday. Although for now goodbye fellow Moonlovers. 

It is so true that the journey of the drama is what makes the drama enjoyable and thanks to all you wonderful people I'm enjoying my journey more than the drama. Hope you all sleep well (when you sleep)! 

GOODNIGHTTT!! 

• Like 18

Wang Wook, did you seriously just turn up to turn your back on Haesoo, LOL. 

I really really really really really like the ending scene, when Wang So stood next to Haesoo. Not only is it a beautiful throwback to the Chinese version, I like that Haesoo, who was originally on her elbows in despair after Wang Wook turned away, got up and retreated into the shelter of Wang So's robe. It was the moment that my SoSoo ship felt ready to leave the port. HAHAHAH. 

I also liked that they showed So holding her up and calling her name furiously while she fainted in his arms (though Haesoo faints too many times in this show, that the dramatic effect is reduced). His desperation, concern, anger, love and helplessness was all shown in this scene, even though we could not hear him calling. Someone give that man a Daesang already.

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

Someone, correct my if i'm wrong, but we didn't get that scene today where wook was holding Haesoo's robes, then throws them to the side and screams "SOO-AHHHH"? 
So does that mean that will be his mixed reaction of guilt and sadness of driving Haesoo out to become a laundry maid?

Oh! You right! When is that scene. Is there in an international version??

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, edensor said:

Today's episode is amazing. Make my heart wrenching from start to finish. Scenes after scenes is heartbreaking. Lot of highlights from this one episode alone. Main key for today episode would be Lady Oh, Wang Soo and Wang Wook. 

The last person above, I'm still feeling so much enraged, angry, really can't believe what I saw. I feel like I want to punch him. I'm not watching BBJX but I know at some point that Hae Soo will go to Wang So. What I don't know is, the reason. I prepare for whatever it is, but never thought like today. 

That moment when Hae Soo in her remaining strength looked at him about to come and ready to put a smile but then she realized that he is taking step behind and finally turn his back on her... That is so sad... 

But thank God for So, who come offering her not only his robe - covering her from the rain, but also hope and comfort.  She is not alone after all. She raised her self back. She still has a hope. Not alone. That scene when Wang So stand nek to her while in the far we saw Wook's back is speaking thousands of words. Amazing scenes. Beautiful cinematography. 

Next episode, I think my rage over Wook will be even more worse. The preview is enough for a reason. He only looking at Hae Soo while she is being bullied. Saying things like he has to save his own richard simmons! Asdfghhjjkloepl

And Lady Oh... Tribute to you... Amazing person. Sacrifice herself to protecting Hae Soo. That conversation with Hae Soo in the secret passage is heart breaking.  Can't help but cried. Hae Soo's cried and inner thoughts of lady Oh is killing me :((

Finally Wang So! One words NAMJA! 

Kang Ha Nuel daebak! Wang Wook makes people wanna thrash him, right? But the actor is soooo cute! Sorry, I digress. 

Next ep is not just the plot development of WS-HS-WW relationship but also the side plot of Won Hee and Baek Ha! They are the only second couple I am shipping in SHR! <3 

We don't see the 10th prince in this ep at all! He totally turned his back on her :angry::angry::angry:

I love the scene here that Baek Ah went to visit HS - does anyone realise he is the first one to see her while she knelt? I am gushing over that scene right now!

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Not necessarily. Marriage serves to unify the Kingdom and strengthen the king. YH is clever enough to turn the tides on her favor. I am guessing, the marriage will happen post Hae Su.

yeonhwa will be only wife to gwangjong (means.... wang so will only have one wife) and... that will be yeonhwa....

poor him to spend all his life.....

i saw in wikipedia, he has 1 consort (princess something, but they're not having a child)

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

I think next episode she will return the bracelet to Wook and then is the scene Wook broke the brancelet and cry ..

• Like 17