Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

HS STILL BEGGING...IS NIGHT BAEK AH ASKED HER TO GIVE UP...SHE WON'T DO IT EVEN IF SHE IS SICK ... SECOND QUEENS ASKED KING TO EXECUTE LADY OH  ...JIMONG IS ALSO THERE MENTIONED HS ...IS RAINING ...HS IS STILL IN THE RAIN ...2ND QUEEN AND JIMONG ARE WATCHING HER WITH PITTY

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner