[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

If I may add my two cents, this episode is by far one of the most dramatics (along with episode 8 with the scene of the rain ritual which I still like best) and I enjoy the plot movement, Credits should be given to the veteran actors in particular the actress portraying Lady Oh. 

And finally that we are moving to episode 12 next week, I am giving up on So-Soo ship. Based on the preview, she is still in love with Wook. She only moved on because he turned his back on her and I mean, he did that in this episode but he spoken it out in coming episode. I can't digest that So is picking up what is by left over by Wook. I am dissapointed and feel duped to believe that this is supposed to be an epic love story between 4th Prince and Haesoo. At this juncture, how I really wish So would just realized that there is no point vying for Haesoo's love and move on into his isolation or just marry Yeon Hwa. 

And so next week, he will be wearing his mask again? Oh, I am missing that masked-man a lot. And yes, the rain scene is poignant but the outfit is horrible. He does looked like BATMAN, a very handsome Bad-man? So, be bad and stop being nice. It's not worth it. Now that I have abandoned the So-Soo ship, I am just looking forward to him unleashing his bad dangerous self and rose to the throne as the formidable Gwangjong. 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

She didnt drink this Tea -  She pours tea so that no one saw.

sorry, when i recap i have to type furiously, look at the tv and then look at my laptop to type at the same time. so there will be mistakes.... pardon me...

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Seriously!!... If you were going to turn your back on her why'd you turn up in the first place!?!? 

You didn't need to rub it in her face that you're betraying her! The girls had enough already you didn't need to make it worse...

I beg to differ. I think is really good for him to appear before her and turn his back on her. This shows that she can end her infatuation for this prince and come to really love the right prince who stood by her side. 

Wook is an unfortunate character. It is a tough choice between family and love. We cannot fault him for choosing the former. He is burdened by the chains of family responsibility, IMHO. 

• Like 19

38 minutes ago, alna0507 said:

While wang so is ready to protect hs and fight all the guard.. 

Where is wang wook.? Where r u wang wook.?

i guess your relationship with hs end here..

you don't deserve her..

Wang wook is in his room..preparing tissue for us...hehehe,just kidding..keep it going chingu

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I think both.. If you have the Kinddom you should be able to get the girl too right? Please do correct me if I'm wrong because it could be the other way around. It may be that since you become a king you can't marry whoover you want you need a political porpuse to marry or to be with someone.

I really don't know so please do guide me @heartforkdrama :) 

no one win, crown prince will become king and haesoo will disappear into future :w00t:

even 4th prince will become gwangjong, my concern are not 8th prince, but 3rd prince wang yo and crazy eomma

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Can I say I like the white ribbon on WS's hair in the next ep?

but he is going to wear his old mask again. poor thing. nobody to do make up for him, or maybe its a reflection of his mood.

I guess WS had lost the concealer recipe sheet that HS gave to him..hehe

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

She didnt drink this Tea -  She pours tea so that no one saw.

I agree with you. Yeon Hwa is too selfish to sacrify herself. She only poured the tea into her sleeve. That way she would make sure that HS got arrested and they would notice the poison. Moreover, she would hide her true involvement: she acts as if she is supporting her brother with the marriage. Finally, since she is a supposed victim, noone will suspect her.

Wang Wook really disgusted me in this episode. Why did he show up, when she was kneeling? Wang So is our man!!

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I felt enraged at the king towards the end. 

I'm slightly happy he dies.. Sorry to those who think he's amazing

no worries, nobody here likes him.

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

SBS PREVIEW and INTERNATIONAL PREVIEW is DIFFERENT.

------------

very sad ep.

major milestone in plot development.

I am sorry lady oh, that I didnt like you previously, now I know your purpose in this drama was to save our heroine.

Poor HS. I felt really sorry for her. The man that she wanted to come, didnt. Her righteous and kind 21st century self just cause someone to die. but is it her fault really? She was just serving tea!

The king is bloody useless! He must as well abdicate and pass the throne to the evil queen.

WS - what can I say. He is the MAN!

VERY WELL SAID!

• Like 16

i think this mark HS and WW fling (i can't even call that a love.. seriously WW even if you can't help her don't betray her with show up and turn your back....!!)  and the start of WS and HS love......

i don't think HS will fall in love with WS yet but she slowly warm up with his love... well i don't think WS going to give up on HS just because she want him to forget about her (i think in preview she told him that because of her people Lady Oh died so she want WS to forget about her)... also when CP take the throne she will be back and be with WS AND we did't see the spoiler kiss pic yet and based on HS hair is when she take over damion palace... let the sip sailing....

also RIP Lady Oh.. you are a great character with a big sacrifice.... :heartbreak:

• Like 22

Too much feeeels in this episode! :tears: I know I said I never expected a happy ending for this drama, but damn! I can't even handle this level of angst, how in the world would I deal the rest of the episodes??? I'm so devastated at Court Lady Oh's death. She's so nice, kind, caring and loves Hae Soo so much. I'm glad the king would die in the next episode. What a useless man. 

I'm mad at the 8th prince but at the same time I still understand and totally get it why he chose his family over Hae Soo. I don't ever wanna be in his position, having to choose his lover or his family. Now that I've think about it, maybe the 8th prince is just like his father. They are willing to sacrifice their love for their family and ambitions.

As for the 4th prince, I couldn't even imagine any other actors to play this character. Lee Junki is just the right actor for this role :heart:

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Rest in peace Lady Oh. You are an amazing woman. You have more guts than a thousand men combined. And without you, there is no Hae Soo

Oh my! she is one of the true hero. HS-ah..Be strong girl. Leave the jerk Wook behind. 

• Like 22