Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

On 9/26/2016 at 11:52 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Does anybody else think that there's something wrong with internet fandom when several pages are spent discussing something that may or may not have been said in jest when the most powerful scene in the show gets so little discussion? Apparently So isn't worthy of Su because he "threatens" to kill her lover but that's not even juxtaposed with the fact that he drank poisoned tea to try and save two people. One for love and the other for loyalty.

I really don't get it. I just don't. What more must a man do to prove he loves greatly?

That was a mind-blowing scene and so poignantly done. And LJG was gloriously wonderful in it... All the nuances, the twitches, the eye expressions, the shaking hand as he was holding back, knowing looks, little looks at IU. What a performance! We didn't even need subs.

Really, LJG was fantastic in this episode from beginning to end. What a blast to see So's political savvy come into play!

@brielover I don't think it was me dear. ;) I didn't say anything much about oceans.

@brielover @40somethingahjumma

Honestly, I believe it was me connecting the ocean with the freedom and that's why Hae Soo can relax and breathe again. Close to water, where she comes from, she is in her natural environment. I guess, this was from this comment.

Look, she looks almost happy and just after, the camera zooms on Wang So's face. He notices the change in her face and he is happy.

Thus I realised that Hae Soo can also be considered as person representing nature (water, sea, rain) and as such, if you try to control too much nature, it can become sick deprived of its freedom. In my opinion, that's the reason why Hae Soo won't be able to stay with Wang So forever. First, he is still giving her freedom (f. ex. conversation on the beach) but as soon as he is forced to fight for the throne in order to protect Hae Soo, this will have terrible consequences for their couple. I mean, as soon as he is king, he can't give her so much freedom and allow her to choose for herself because of the palace life aso. Therefore she will slowly die.

Since both are representants of nature, that's the reason why Hae Soo will come to love Wang So. But Wang So is different: he symbolises the animal world: dog, wolf, horse. As such, there exists a certain cruelty and law of the jungle. Hence they are compatible, but in a long run, they will hurt each other, like I mentioned it above.  

By the way, I was a firm believer that there was no inconstency in the evolution of Hae Soo. She was such an idealistic person... especially if she symbolises nature as well. The palace can be seen as the opposite: civilisation which brings a lot of problems: politics.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, shellyhyun said:

anyone know the song when the scene Wongso kiss haeseo ......????

SG Wannabe song or not ???

Anyone knows ????

no.. it's other song.

it's still unreleased.. Link (i'm sorry i forgot who post this link before...)

===========

Untitled-2_3.jpg

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, shellyhyun said:

anyone know the song when the scene Wongso kiss haeseo ......????

SG Wannabe song or not ???

Anyone knows ????

Its not sg wannabe song..

The singer name is Jung seung hwan

I think is not release yet..

• Like 5

I cannot wait for the upcoming episode! it's getting so interesting, I wish the episode were 2 hours long so we can get a better understand of the other princes story. 

• Like 13

23 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

I really do hope that Wang So getting poisoned isn't the last scene... Please don't let that be the last scene of today's episode!

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight if that's what the writers have decided :o 

Unfortunately....your worst fears have been realized :bawling:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Rough translation of the preview clip:

Reveal hidden contents

BA: You'll get worse if you move around.

WS: She's all by herself...

BA: But, brother...

WW: Minister Park Young Kyu claims that the Crown Prince tried to poison you by using Hae Soo.

WS: Nonsense... ignore him.

WW: I know it's nonsense. Everybody does. But there's nothing that can be done. I shouldn't have let HS get tangled up with you. And now we have this catastophe.

WS: (to BA) I need to talk with him alone.

BA: What?!

WS: Leave us now! (After BA leaves) It was Queen Yu. My mother. She said it herself. That she sent poisoned mum tea to the CP.

WW: Did you drink the poison for your mother? Just like when you killed all the assassins before?

WS: I did it to save HS. To save the CP.

WW: To save HS...

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Rough translation of the preview clip:

Hide contents

BA: You'll get worse if you move around.

BA: But, brother...

WW: Minister Park Young Kyu claims that the Crown Prince tried to poison you by using Hae Soo.

WS: Nonsense... ignore him.

WW: I know it's nonsense. Everybody does. But there's nothing that can be done. I shouldn't have let HS get tangled up with you. And now we have this catastophe.

WS: (to BA) I need to talk with him alone.

BA: What?!

WS: Leave us now! (After BA leaves) It was Queen Yu. My mother. She said it herself. That she sent poisoned mum tea to the CP.

WW: Did you drink the poison for your mother? Just like when you killed all the assassins before?

WS: I did it to save HS. To save the CP.

WW: To save HS...

Thank you!!!

Oh... What if everyone misunderstands thinking that he did it to save his mother:crazy:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

WW will bring umbrella.

Here we go again lol :lol::lol:

Wook, don't forget to bring towels too. They're drenched!

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Thank you!!!

Oh... What if everyone misunderstands thinking that he did it to save his mother:crazy:

It would not be far-fetched considering WS is now the target of everyone seeking power hence the ploy to drive a wedge between him and CP and obviously to lose the King's favor. The king may see his drinking poison as either a pledge of loyalty to CP or to protect mommie dearest. The rest will weave stories about the poison incident in whatever way will benefit them.

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Thank you!!!

What if he did, what right do the others have to judge him?? Would Wook or Jung not try to save their mother in such a situation. I hope nobody tries to be moral police here. At least he tries to stop her evil deeds as it is pretty much evident from the way King ignores her wrong-doings that she is untouchable. She has power over the court.

And if the CP had died, there would be no way out for Hae-Su.

I am not following Wook's logic here. How is it Wang So's fault and what magical plan did he have to disentangle Hae-Su in the first place?? Did I miss something?? I am pretty sure asking Hae-Su's responsibility from the King never even crossed his mind before Wang So went ahead and did it. He is always one step behind. His sister is three steps ahead of him and he doesn't have a clue. He is increasingly becoming an annoyance. Right now he is like an antibiotic resistance gram positive bacteria that won't go away.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

It would not be far-fetched considering WS is now the target of everyone seeking power hence the ploy to drive a wedge between him and CP and obviously to lose the King's favor. The king may see his drinking poison as either a pledge of loyalty to CP or to protect mommie dearest. The rest will weave stories about the poison incident in whatever way will benefit them.

I agree with you as well but if things do go as we expect it's going to be interesting how the Devil Queen Yo will deal with all this. She wouldn't let herself be in the blame so I wonder if she'll use Prince Yoen Hwa or something...

• Like 7

Why is there so much blood on HS's dress? Also around her neckline. Yet I see no big gaping wound except scratches on her face.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe, Wang Wook will try to find out the truth and will discover that his own sister was involved in the attempted poisoning. If my theory is correct, he will be really upset and mad. He will come to realise that he will never be able to marry her.

As for Yeon Hwa kill crazy rabbit, I would love Wang So to give her a scar kill crazy rabbitfor trying to kill Hae Soo (f. ex. after getting married to her in order to remind her place!) because in reality, Hae Soo was Yeon Hwa's real target. crying3 onion head 

Based on the recap, Wang So hears from Hae Soo that she loves someone else... and for me, that's good! Because when he discovers his identity, he is not surprised that Hae Soo had someone else in her heart. Sure, he will get jealous, suspicious and obsessive, unsure if her love for him is real or not.   

@bebebisous33  WW will find out the truth what I'm dying to see is will he throw his sister under the bus to save HS.. WW cherish his sisters opinion like he do his mom and being that mom had given him the go ahead to marry HS he will try and do just that he may tell the King to marry YH to WS and he wants to marry HS and leave the palace for them both to live a quite life out side the palace.. If he's man enough he'll do just this..

• Like 11