[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Wang Wook really disgusted me in this episode. Why did he show up, when she was kneeling? Wang So is our man!!

I have always been on Team So but let's just give Wook some justice here. Wang So is definitely courageous but I can't really say Wook is a coward. Unlike So, he has so many things at stake - the mom and even the evil sister whereas So has nothing to lose, he is an outcast to begin with and he has never been the one fearful of death. The one thing that Wook did badly was showing up during the rain and then turning his back on her. If he was not going to do anything and decided to abandon her, he would better just continue hiding rather than hurting Haesoo at her most vulnerable time. Wang So is definitely the man but Haesoo is definitely not the woman. 

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

Kang Ha Nuel daebak! Wang Wook makes people wanna thrash him, right? But the actor is soooo cute! Sorry, I digress. 

Next ep is not just the plot development of WS-HS-WW relationship but also the side plot of Won Hee and Baek Ha! They are the only second couple I am shipping in SHR! <3 

We don't see the 10th prince in this ep at all! He totally turned his back on her :angry::angry::angry:

I love the scene here that Baek Ah went to visit HS - does anyone realise he is the first one to see her while she knelt? I am gushing over that scene right now!

i really liked that Baek Ah was the first and useful of the princes, preparing medicine for her. A man of sense. I knew I liked you for a reason, Baek Ah.

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, myramalie said:

@Akiddo.. I'm holding back my tears during the cave scene... a total heartbreak scene.

I want to hate Wook the minute he stop and take a step back from Soo during the raining scene BUT I feel sorry for him given the predicament he is in. The burden to choose between protecting the  family and your love. During the Goryeo time when the status and virtue are important..even today in the 21st century, it is still tricky if the need to choose family and love...

I need Monday.. palli..palli

Yeah, right? I totally pity Wang Wook! I cannot hate him! And I only cried at his scene when he killed the court lady for his sister and told his sister he will not see her as such anymore but 'creditors' - they owe each other a debt. That made me cry! He tried to be with Soo but his mother stopped him and even asked him to step over her dead body in order to reach her. How can he do that to his mum? For Soo he cannot sacrifice his mother, his family, that had been a reason for his political marriage with Myung Hee. Hard not to like this guy even if you cannot forgive him for abandoning love. Choosing family over romantic love is hard enough. 

Soo's cave scene with Lady Oh did not really make me cry, strangely. 

• Like 20

Re Wook, since his character has been shown as really good and loving until now, could have still chosen his family without being that cruel. He anyway was within Hae Soo’s sight, he could have walked up to her and said that “I’m sorry; I have to side with my family as I don’t have a choice.” Then the 21st century Hae Soo and we could have understood him and sympathized to an extent. But giving an impression to someone in need that he will fulfill that need and then abruptly walking away is indeed cruel. Though I love the actor, if I find Wook crying and bawling Hae Sooooooooyaaaah again, I’m gonna wish that Wang Yo drives an arrow through his eyes!

• Like 15

I had a bad day at work and came home just in time to catch this on tv...best epi and saddest epi by far.

It was an unusually cold day as the royals of goryeo stood by and did nothing as an innocent life was taken.

History would judge them for failing to do what they should have.

Very disappointed in WW. As HS made a pointless endeavour to protest against King's order, she said that its better than not doing anything. In deed, even if the result might be the same, when another life is on the line, its worth trying or at least pray for a miracle. WW's cowardice of not trying (becos of his responsibilities/burden) in contrast to HS' bravery and persistence just make me look down on him. 

4th prince on the other hand, sacrificed his life for the one he loves. He left the "party" to die quietly and told HS to flee when he was dying just to protect her, has earned my respect. Seriously only he is good enough for HS and powerful enough. WW, indeed, is of no match. Even Lady Oh reprimanded him, saying he could have tried different means of saving her, but he didnt. 

What a sad day. 

HS shld and must fall in love with WS. And this crisis will be a turning point for HS, that you need a powerful man. Even though she was once afraid of WS, knowing that hes gonna kill his brothers. She might come to realise (after this incident), that its inevitable, in order to survive. I know the thot is gruesome but after todays epi, its...a battle of the fittest. And HS is not a monster becos others are worst. Powerless and spineless. 

I dont know. Circumstances might have limited them...but you only live once. At least die for a worth cause...

- miss angsty and supporter of HS-WS

Edited by deeppurple lim
  • Like 19

11 minutes ago, sukbin said:

I have always been on Team So but let's just give Wook some justice here. Wang So is definitely courageous but I can't really say Wook is a coward. Unlike So, he has so many things at stake - the mom and even the evil sister whereas So has nothing to lose, he is an outcast to begin with and he has never been the one fearful of death. The one thing that Wook did badly was showing up during the rain and then turning his back on her. If he was not going to do anything and decided to abandon her, he would better just continue hiding rather than hurting Haesoo at her most vulnerable time. Wang So is definitely the man but Haesoo is definitely not the woman. 

I think Wook wanted to save Soo when he appeared but he tends to think too much and when he thought of how much his mum and family depends on him, he could only turn his back on her. He did not appear in the scene planning to abandon her in the first place!

But is true that Wook has too much to lose while So has little to lose, which makes the decision by Wook so much harder. Such an unfortunate character. 

I don't wish to judge a character so I try to understand them as much as possible and find it hard to hate them for the actions they did or did not do. But if they are truly evil, it will be hard to like them like So's mum or Yeonhwa, even the 9th prince.  The crown prince, 13th and 4th all knelt with Soo but the 9th simply took the umbrella away and left! 

HS' maid also made an appearance in this ep! Hope she'll enter the palace soon!

• Like 19