Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

12 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I remember in the preview Wang Wook see's one of the Damiwon Ladies talking with a mysterious woman. The mysterious woman was wearing the same secretive outfit that Princess Yeon Hwa was wearing when she gave the poison to the Damiwon Lady. 

I think he finds out it was Yeon Hwa...

I get where you're coming from but what if he does? We saw in the 2nd preview how they said that CP was behind the conspiracy and this may be the reason why:blink:. Although I do think my hypothesis is a bit far-fetched. Because if he said he had anything to do with that necklace than his illness would be revealed.. :( 

Right... thats what I ment - he will not tell - because of his illness - and maybe more reasone... the Situation is messed up.. I did not say I blame him for it ... just he will not.. and I was not happy with him to give an expencive item to her even back than -- thinking they will use it to call her a thief again or something like that... Okay - this case is the worts case...

CP Mu is used to walk on Class  his whole life - and he must be aware of everything - I know that. I still believe he as a human is a fine Person - but he was never the right CP. He is not strong enough to change his Fathers Methods - but he can´t really deal with them too.

Sure they can break his trust - they play with his fears - and with Sos too ... the Person who was on his side...

• Like 14

7 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

HS self -monologue...in the cave when WW proposed to her... " he wont change. he wont hurt me. i could be happy with him. "...she said it as if to convince herself that she believed in him but you can see in her eyes...even she knew there n then she was lying, in denial and mocking herself because her heart was telling her the opposite. She wanted to believe all the good things that she can have with him but deep down her soul she knew somehow her destiny is not with him. She even said it out loud to sanggong oh when the latter literally spoke out the reality of her situation at the moment and the uncertainty, the dark realisation was clear in her shaky voice.

@amisyka77  Yes she was trying to believe in WW every word but after the death of Ldy Oh I think she will have a change of herat for palace life.. SHe thought being there she would get to be with WW but now she will see differently and pay heed to Ldy Oh words.. Yes she may fall in love with WS after she realizes that her and WW can't be together but she will give her heart to WS because he's the man that don't hide his feelings and say just as he wants.. He's going to keep knocking on her heart until she has no other choice but to give in..

7 hours ago, briseis said:

OMG! So says that with such peace and serenity and calm and acceptance - as if it was completely natural THAT HE WOULD GO THIS FAR TO PROTECT HER. HE’S SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR HER AND SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW IT WHILE SHE’S INDIRECTLY KILLING HIM! 

@briseis  So spot on regarding HS and even being lock up she still hasn't realized the people that sacrfice themselves to save her (Court Ldy Oh and WS) while the man she loves is in a room screaming her name.. TBH I don't think WW is really intune with palace life and all the evil dirt going on around him and HS not once has he ever told her to be weary of anyone in the palace.. This is why she was so easily fooled into bringing in poision..   She should have taken WS advice at first hand anytine a palace maid that showed no signs of being sick from the beginning all of sudden deatly ill in a matter od minutes would have tols her something is wrong and she wouldn't have allowed herself to be the one to serve it.. All she thought about was being near and steal glances of WW when she could but to bad her sneak a peek didn't workout as she thought it would.. Maybe now she will pull the blinders off her eyes..

7 hours ago, alna0507 said:

Just finished watch Ep 10..

even though I knew its gonna happen it still break my heart:bawling: when wang so drink the poison and when he said to HS while looking at her " I'm drinking the poison that you poured for me" :bawling::bawling: 

but the thing that make me angry is the evil queen, how can you do nothing when you knew that your son is drinking the poison

she is the heartless and evil mom in the world..:angry:

im still confusing with the poison, how can the silver pin doesn't turn black when they tested the tea.. Or maybe they are evil queen people..

@alna0507  Either way if WS dies evil Queen mother gets her wish to never see him again if he lives and HS dies she knows she hurt him to the very core of his being and hoping she will never have to see him again as to see the refloection of herself.. But being that court Ldy Oh will be the one to die it's another one of her thorns thats gone she don't have to look at anymore and she knows this will hurt the king.. So Evil Queen will lose nothing in this conspiracy she comes out the winner either way..

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

In defense of WS's misunderstood killer streak -- another example that WS does not kill people just for the sake of it or just for fun, is in ep.4 when he was saving HS and Jung in the forest. He just rode into the scene very calmly and used his words (again, a display of his persuasive skill) to make those thugs run away to avoid his "wrath".

@ktcjdrama I never misunderstood his killer streak, Him using words to get the person to give up which he was doing only WW had to make himself look like a hero in HS eyes and kill the very man that WS needed alive.. He knew that WS should have brought that person back alive but would mean WS taking all the credit for something the rest of the wayward princes couldn't do.. Plus it would mean that WS saved HS life in reality he did.. She could never understand a man of Ws caliber 

7 hours ago, dwookie said:

Sorry but it's no wonder Wang So would want to kill off some his brothers - they're always scheming and plotting against someone. I believe Scarlet Heart Ryeo is much more ruthless than the Chinese version (not that I'm complaining) hahaha. It's a shame that they're in the palace they could've been good brothers. Also, can we take a moment and just clap LJK's acting skills. To be honest, I'm not big of a fan So/Soo but I think I'm getting swayed hahaha!! I appreciate the close ups in this ep too, it gives me the feeling of being there like they're really talking to me. 

@dwookie  It has been in the history of Kingdoms that brothers kill off brothers Queens Kill babies concubines even CP and Kings.. Palace life is a life of kill or be killed.. I'm wondering just when our typical Kdrama herione will wake up to this fact..

LJK I have watch almost all of his dramas and some movies he's one actor that will never let you down and the poisoning scene he acted that role so well is was done in such a beliveable way I had to applaud him in that scene myself..  

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

What can he do?

His sister was the one supplying the poison!!

Will he tell on his own sister which will resulted in her family (which includes him) to be executed??

He has no power whatsoever in saving HS...without compromising his own self n family...will he has the gut to do that? it'll take him forever in contemplating and thinking his options that by the time he decide, HS is as good as dead already from the torture.

He should be ashamed if he has the nerve to blame WS for this...at least WS had tried with his own life to save both CP n HS...WS had shown his worth...WW could at least acknowledge that rather than succumbing to his jealousy and greed.

I was being sarcastic.LOL I already know he won't do anything unless lightning strikes him during the rain of course, and makes him set aside his family and priorities and go for broke to save HS.

WW will always blame WS for whatever relates to HS because he believes that had WS not returned, he would still have HS by his side. (sorry but can't resist because of my frustration, and have endless supply of soap.)

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Ohhhh the Preview....

But you know what... Besides Baek Ah So can show how miserable he feel, that he has trouble to stay on his feets - but needs to go to Soo.. but the Moment he saw Wook he became strong on the outside again. So already recognize Wook for what he is - not his ally or friend not even a Brother... he becomes more and more an enemy. And So can maybe even better deal with that. To act around enemys - he is used to it. He needed time to accept friends...

And Wook now is really alarmed.. he looked like he wanted to hear So did it for his Mother or the CP - but he checked if his fear was right - it was about Soo. Rivals from that point are clear - if you ask me.

I need 4 Strings to hang People today... I can´t decide who I hate the most... Prince Won - i never trusted him - I know why... Princess I still keep forgettin her name...  Queen Yoo... or the King...

The King who knows before that the Queen is behind that all - a King who kept the snake in his House... knowing how dangerous she is. He has the Idea that the feeling to be wronged might turn So later to a bad Person.. cut the ´crap - and don´t give him a reason to feel wronged not anymore. It was enought...

Let me help you prepare those strings! I'm also starting to hate the King. He's really getting on my nerves. He tries to solve the problem by keeping his enemies closer to him and on watch. Remember the Hae family? They should be punished but he said that the other clans or someone affiliated with them might go against the king so he wants to take in control by making them his in -laws (marrying HS). I really don't like how the king thinks. And it doesn't look like he's thinking at all! ugghh :confounded:

• Like 15

i hope that whatever she has with WW will end soon...maybe ep 12-13...so the real story can start...I really love WS...So complex, so wonderfull...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i hope that whatever she has with WW will end soon...maybe ep 12-13...so the real story can start...I really love WS...So complex, so wonderfull...

Lets hold a prayer circle, maybe drama gods will have mercy on us then.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, alna0507 said:

Its not sg wannabe song..

The singer name is Jung seung hwan

I think is not release yet..

Thank you for the information

• Like 5

2 hours ago, churasan said:

ust take Soo away from So?!  :blink: You are way to early for that...  Come back in about 10 years after you become a war hero!  Maybe then you'll have 1% of a chance... 
Scene 2:  And then there's Soo and So's make up scene... Listening to her spiel about "confused feelings" to So... It was like listening to someone trying to convince a wolf that it is not hungry. :o Girl... just give up already - he's imprinted you for life.  And just look at So's face while she is talking... He's probably thinking, "Look at this cute girl's futile attempts to convince me!" LOL :D

Procrastination:
This is all Wook -  He keeps saying stuff like "When it rains, I'll ask the king to marry you", then "on the 9th day of the 9th lunar month, I'll ask the king to marry HS"  OMG, can't you just do it TODAY?!  Geez... This is worse than my students asking me for extra credit the day before the final exam....! :crazy:  I guess in Goryeo he never learned the saying "the early bird gets the worm."  Maybe if that saying was a poem, he would've learned it. :P

Well... just my two cents.

BTW... I know this has probably been asked

@churasan  Thanks for the laugh,  I thought in that scene WW must think WS is a man to follow his words and do as he says.. He's been so busy with trying to play snake and rise above all the other princes he forgot that they was growing as he was..  Now how foolish of the coward to think he could ever take her from him like that and to tell HS to get down and come with him like she can defy the king order to serve him..

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i bet he will choose his sister and the crown over HS...That will mark the end of their story and dreams...she will realize lady OH was right...HS will lose her mentor it seems ...I WONDER IS WS REALLY QUEEN YOO SON?wHAT KIND OF MOTHER TREATS HER SON LIKE THIS?

I remember someone had opened this topic before episode 10. I'm also having doubts now. Even if your mother is so evil, she would not bear to see her son drinking poison but queen yo watches without batting an eye and it looks like she even gave him a smirk! :angry:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Let me help you prepare those strings! I'm also starting to hate the King. He's really getting on my nerves. He tries to solve the problem by keeping his enemies closer to him and on watch. Remember the Hae family? They should be punished but he said that the other clans or someone affiliated with them might go against the king so he wants to take in control by making them his in -laws (marrying HS). I really don't like how the king thinks. And it doesn't look like he's thinking at all! ugghh :confounded:

Exactly - and all his solutions will bring a lot of trouble to the next generation. Queen Yoo was - I said it before - right with one point - will the King slit the Country to 25 Parts... thas how much sons he had..  And the King made himself a Puppet under the control of the Families.. thats why I love it so much that it fit so welll that So (if he follows the historical) will later not only do two really great things - but he will go against those Familys. He saw what his Father did - and he never liked it.

• Like 22

To those who wants to kill time, wish to reaffirm who your prince/soulmate is or haven't done the quiz, you might want to give it a try.   I'm HAPPY with mine :D

Who is my Scarlet Heart: Ryeo prince/soulmate?

4th Prince, Wang So!

2ejtaxyz7g.jpg
The dark prince of Goryeo! He's cold and intimidating. He scares everyone who sees him, but not you, he is a huge mystery to you and that excites you. No matter how many times he threatens to kill you, you just can't seem to leave him alone. There's clearly some tension with him and the other princes, but he tries not to let his problems show. However, he's not all bad, he still has emotions, and you've seen him cry a lot more than his own family have. There's something about you that opens him up, despite him claiming to 'hate' you, there's something about you that makes him smile, only when you're not looking though, he still needs to keep up his bad boy image but deep down he loves you and wouldn't hesitate to save you from a bad situation, even if it meant losing his own life.  You met when you were saving your servant from being beaten unnecessarily, him and his brothers gathered around to watch you shout at the princess. You may have been disrespecting a member of the royal family but he found this fairly amusing and smiled away to himself.
  • Like 13