[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

53 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also WS nim....

you said in this make up scene that you not going to kiss HS without her permission but what is this.....?

you sneaky guy.... LOL

yup. he didnt keep his word. not that i am complaining.:blush: i really love this scene and setting!!!!! its bright and sunny and surprise kiss act as cherry on the top

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

also dont u guys think So is really too confident for a guy who was rejected by his love :blink::D!!!!man i appreciate his self confidence. btw no cuddling scene in preview. waiting impatiently for next episode.

Same here! He's so selfless <3 but I think he's used to being rejected ever since he was a kid. Still, it hurts being rejected by your first love. Hope he doesn't take it to heart every time HS says something that he&we wouldn't like... like something negative or close to refusal/turning down/declination.

• Like 20

This was such a great episode, with so much intense acting and a much quicker, tighter pace. 

YAY :D I'll bet that the ratings went up for this episode. NO WAY KOREA IS GONNA IGNORE THE TALENT THAT IS LEE JOONKI

I can't wait for the rain scene, which was my favourite scene in BBJX. gahhhhhhhhhhh the feels

side note: can Seohyun stop randomly appearing for 20 seconds in every episode? when are we gonna get an explanation of what she is and what she is going to do?

Edited by here4da0ppas
  • Like 23

Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 10Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 10

No Greater Love, Than Willingly Laying Ones Life & All Of Yourself At The Feet And In Place Of Another...

In one act he protects his brother and his love HS... And in a way himself...

Just my hopes and thoughts...

I'm hoping in this one act alone HS will learn the largest lesson of all that great love cannot always be or seen or understood, or even spoken.  Yet when love is taken to a whole different level its actions she herself couldn't have ever imagined. I'm HOPING It finally opens her eyes and her heart to WS.  Although she can and does cover up his scar she can't cover up his love for her. His actions towards her of caring and sacrifice cannot be denied and will come to light and his heart bursting through all those scars will be seen like never before...

I am still curious as to what the whole arrow shooting scene between Wook and handsome evil prince was for..?? 

Initially when I saw it in the preview I thought it would be something like Wook making an alliance with hot evil prince but that wasn't it.

Are they trying to bring Wook's suprsessed bad side???

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, redlion said:

when my OTP ate ice cream, i bought it and ate it too....

when my OTP ate ramen, i bought it and ate it too.....

now... my OTP drinking poison..... what should i do????? :tears::sweatingbullets:

Drink tea minus the poison, it will help you sleep and wait for tomorrow :blush:

• Like 16

so if HS told him that she loves someone else... why is he taking away her choice from her?

If a girl tells you she values you as a friend and that she loves someone else.. and your response will be that I will kill that person??? .. totally goes over my head.. on one hand you are trying to respect her by saying you won't kiss without permission, you are willing to leave palace , do anything to save her... but on other hand you can't respect her decisions in her own life???

If one loves someone, one should be responsible for one's feelings. If you love her, love her.. you want to care for her, care for her, protect her.. but you can't have this condition that since i love you, you must love me back.. or less you also live a miserable life without any company..

I haven't really bothered with Wook till now.. in all 9 episodes (literally ff his scenes).. but this is too much..

WS has literally made HS incapable of pursuing her life and love.. she can't accept Wook and obviously.. why should Wook play nice if someone else is keen on snatching away his love from her..

How would you feel if Wook goes threatens IU that dare you be with WS.. 

this is ridiculous.. lazy writing.. they have no clear definition for WS character in love.. he is full of contradictions and his personality keeps fluctuating

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, redlion said:

now... my OTP drinking poison..... what should i do????? :tears::sweatingbullets:

Watch this drama more. This drama is poison too XD I keep waiting for Monday the moment Tuesday episode endXD

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

also dont u guys think So is really too confident for a guy who was rejected by his love :blink::D!!!!man i appreciate his self confidence. btw no cuddling scene in preview. waiting impatiently for next episode.

Yes, his confidence is what makes him sexy. Power is sexy. But like he said to Haesoo when she went on with her explanation while applying the make-up that he is more worried of her feelings and she is the confused one. So can tell that she is shaken, convinced that she is in love but not whole-heartedly in love to hold down her fort and keeps her love with Wook afloat. In the original Tong Hua's novel, 4th Prince is described as the "all or nothing" kind of guy and he only pursued something when he knows that at the end of the day, he will achieve his goal. He won't waste his time chasing something he couldn't get hold of. So, that is how confident 4th Prince is. 

I am not saying this as any mean to criticize IU but now I see the problem with her acting that led to many frustration towards Haesoo. I feel that her limited acting has resulted the subtle feelings and subconscious interest of Haesoo towards Wang So not being felt by the viewers. We kept saying that she is drawn to So only because we know that they are the OTP but if I were to watch this drama as a totally fresh audience with no predecessor knowledge, I could not feel any hints of interest from Haeoo towards Wang So and she loves Wook whole-heartedly. I hope her acting will improve and allow me to believe that it is in fact Wang So that Haesoo truly loves. 

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, redlion said:

I was drinking, lifting my bottle of milk tea as I came to read your post.... and I almost spilled it on my laptop... :lol:

• Like 15

Just now, SizzlerZ said:

I am still curious as to what the whole arrow shooting scene between Wook and handsome evil prince was for..?? 

Initially when I saw it in the preview I thought it would be something like Wook making an alliance with hot evil prince but that wasn't it.

Are they trying to bring Wook's suprsessed bad side???

His darker side was definitely triggered when he heard how WS and HS had left the palace for a ride, and it's been simmering at the surface since it has rained. He will undoubtedly become darker as the series goes on, especially when HS eventually breaks up with him for good. And losing to WS is definitely going to be a bitter pill for him to swallow.

• Like 10

The hairpin! I saw two picts posted here, Soo wears a blue dress/hanbok and she definitely wears the hairpin. In BBJX if i'm not mistaken there was this scene where Ruoxi finally wore the hairpin given by the 4th prince to show him that she finally accepted his love? Cmiiw.

I cant wait for that sceneee..I want So to feel Soo's love, altho honestly deep inside I kinda feel Soo doesn't deserve him, her being lukewarm toward him offended me a little. But since So only has eyes for her, so be it then, our hero needs a break. Here I am, acting like a crazy ex-girlfriend :)))

Anyone happens to know those picts I mentioned above? Thanks chingu-deul!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

wtf is hae soo literally going to survive being HANGED tomorrow??? i am confused as hell. it should be illegal to put scenes 2 episodes forward into the previews...

Spoiler

I'm afraid the one who got hung is Lady Oh, who will take the fall for the poisoning incident to protect HS.  :bawling:

• Like 10

Just now, sukbin said:

Yes, his confidence is what makes him sexy. Power is sexy. But like he said to Haesoo when she went on with her explanation while applying the make-up that he is more worried of her feelings and she is the confused one. So can tell that she is shaken, convinced that she is in love but not whole-heartedly in love to hold down her fort and keeps her love with Wook afloat. In the original Tong Hua's novel, 4th Prince is described as the "all or nothing" kind of guy and he only pursued something when he knows that at the end of the day, he will achieve his goal. He won't waste his time chasing something he couldn't get hold of. So, that is how confident 4th Prince is. 

I am not saying this as any mean to criticize IU but now I see the problem with her acting that led to many frustration towards Haesoo. I feel that her limited acting has resulted the subtle feelings and subconscious interest of Haesoo towards Wang So not being felt by the viewers. We kept saying that she is drawn to So only because we know that they are the OTP but if I were to watch this drama as a totally fresh audience with no predecessor knowledge, I could not feel any hints of interest from Haeoo towards Wang So and she loves Wook whole-heartedly. I hope her acting will improve and allow me to believe that it is in fact Wang So that Haesoo truly loves. 

Agree fully. i would have liked a subtle hinting of romantic interest from hae soo towards so. currently it does seem like she has friendzoned so.

So is all about confidence. agree. that is his biggest asset.thats what have made him survive till now.

• Like 13