[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

sorry to cut your post but i read it all and this one i need to just highlight it......

when i know he saying that i immediately thinking about WS love for her.. cause WS knew HS enough to know that she don't know about the poison also when he saw HS bringing the poison to CP he look at his mom and evil queen face is like i did well choosing the person who bringing the poison... (i never hate any villain so much and this one happen to be lead mother... )

what HS did to him is really make him feel and care for her in a way that he even did't know he capable to do... i think in a way WS embrace in his heart that his love will make he do anything even die in her stance.. to see WS glance at HS acknowledge that this women right here is his love when he alive and even when he die is just heartbreaking... WS love for me is the epitome of the purest love that a guy can have to a women..

a selfless love with a vow that he will hold to the end..... 

It just my initial thought that he suspect HS. My feeling is the same as you.. :) You know, the writers always make WS do literally. They make him really dying because of his love for her. It take a little bit fun of this drama for me, because then his action will be predictable. But LJK acting compensated. I love how he convey WS's feeling and emotion and make those scene far more than only literal. His acting is as beautiful as his face. 

@sriskaddict oh my bad. I misunderstood you. Yes, I guess he is. WS is no fool. He must suspected that Wook feeling toward HS is more than brotherly love, from Wook's warning and how the always straight guy Wook willing to do for HS, enough to plan HS escape. But what more interesting is he didn't say it out loud and didn't care. He just gonna kill whomever he is, haha. Except if it was BA, of course. 

@dhia205 I'm trying to Dhi. If posting fan fic is allowed, I will. Haha.. 

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sometimes a near kiss is more intense than the actual kiss ROFL :D

almost kiss not only intens but also frustrating... :P like ... it was just an inch away and nothing happen.. gosh shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

@solelylurking is it forbid? i saw someone post FF few page back. 

• Like 11

7 hours ago, zi4r said:

Now, about WS/HS moments... In most of them, there's no love, no romance, no fairytale; they don't give us fluttery feelings in our hearts... and thus, for most of us, they don't count as OTP moments. Yet, what they actually share are moments filled with things/feelings/actions that truly portray our relationships with our own loved ones IRL... brutal honesty, childish bickering, carefree laughter, unadulterated understanding of each other's pain, moments of irrationality... Moments where both of them are unmasked, and unmarred by trappings of what we come to call "romance", true markings of the one thing we should treasure but usually ignore -- "companionship".

Makeup... the very thing that we use to mask our imperfections... In this show, it is used to unmask one's pain and unleash one's full potential... The epitome of "baring one's soul"...

The soft intimacy and the depth of purity in this scene is unmatched, and took my breath away. The stillness, the gentleness and the simplicity of the actions are in stark contrast to what this momentous scene actually signifies. There is no lust (or even love) in HS's touch. There is only understanding & acceptance... pain for his pain, support for his weakness, solution to his dilemma, understanding of his flaws, appreciation of his strength. Even for WS, the "love" part is questionable... I'd imagine he is mistaking the overwhelming gratitude he feels as love. For him, the most important part is: giving up control of his body and (as the scar is such a source of pain to him,) his soul to her; being vulnerable in her presence, for her to do as she will.

As for me, I hope for peace. I hope that wherever they may end up, they'd find peace... and happiness in the fact that they had met at all... against all odds, against all laws of nature, against all logic.

Hey @zi4r, ltns, chingu. Been away frm soompi and dramas for so long. But I keep getting soompi notifs about your posts and kinda miss the fun we had during scholars so decided to check out what youre up to. After reading your first post, finally made up my mind to give MLSHR a try. Still at only ep6 though Ive read all the spoilers. And loving it! So thanks for that.

Anyway, so glad youre writing again. Just thought Id say hi and let ya know how much Im loving your posts. Ive quoted the lines that especially touched me. Youve given me much to ponder on about love, romance and companionship.

Cheers!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so if HS told him that she loves someone else... why is he taking away her choice from her?

If a girl tells you she values you as a friend and that she loves someone else.. and your response will be that I will kill that person??? .. totally goes over my head.. on one hand you are trying to respect her by saying you won't kiss without permission, you are willing to leave palace , do anything to save her... but on other hand you can't respect her decisions in her own life???

If one loves someone, one should be responsible for one's feelings. If you love her, love her.. you want to care for her, care for her, protect her.. but you can't have this condition that since i love you, you must love me back.. or less you also live a miserable life without any company..

I haven't really bothered with Wook till now.. in all 9 episodes (literally ff his scenes).. but this is too much..

WS has literally made HS incapable of pursuing her life and love.. she can't accept Wook and obviously.. why should Wook play nice if someone else is keen on snatching away his love from her..

How would you feel if Wook goes threatens IU that dare you be with WS.. 

this is ridiculous.. lazy writing.. they have no clear definition for WS character in love.. he is full of contradictions and his personality keeps fluctuating

I think in his mind she already belongs to him whether she loves him or not. He has already told her a few times that she was his and he is never going to let her go. He is a prince and she is a maid (given to him by the king). You have to remember that this is 10th Century Goryeo. He only has Baek and her so he isn't going to be a wimp and let her go to another man, it would not be in character. Much that we like to think that he may express his love by letting her go to another, we have to think again that his character is ruthless and he had very little love in his life and will hold on to the little that he has, be it friendship/love, both are the same for him.  I haven't watched the episode yet and we will probably not see much of So tomorrow, probably just on his deathbed fighting for his life and at the end with the rain scene, but I think So's love for HS is not the "romantic" type of love shown between WW and HS, but a deeper "soulmate" type that demands complete ownership, he has expressed it as "I am yours" and "you are mine" so it is an unusual love/romance that is different from what we expect of a kdrama. I don't think this is lazy writing at all.

• Like 23

I think UI posted (or stated in an interview) that Episode 11 was "a lot of fun" and Kang Ha Neul said in an interview that there would be an incident that changes Hae Soo's relationship.  For me, the plot would be more exciting if Hae Soo is hanged but survives.  In order to die from a hanging, either the neck is snapped which requires a longer drop OR prolonged suffocation if the drop isn't sufficient and the neck isn't snapped.  SOOOOO it is possible that Hae Soo is hanged but passes out from lack of oxygen and is rescued by Wang So (4th Prince) and we see the scene where he is holding her body in his arms. While unconscious, Hae Soo may have some visions about the ones who plotted to harm her and the CP.  The scene where Wang Wook is sobbing and screaming her name makes sense too because he thinks she is dead (if Lady Oh is hanged instead of Hae Soo, then why would Wang Wook be sobbing?)

Under such circumstances, it would be deemed that the heavens had judged Hae Soo to be innocent which would open the door to an investigation as to who FRAMED Hae Soo (after all, the Heavens proclaimed her innocence!).  I think our wicked duo will then try to pin the plot onto Lady Oh ... which leads to the rain scene.

Obviously this is all conjecture and I would be saddened to see Lady Oh die ... and Hae Soo would be promoted (aren't there some promo pics with Hae Soo wearing the same outfit as Lady Oh?).

• Like 16

I think the writer will keep trolling us :mellow: lol. He wants to make the story and the characters more unpredictable. Look at Hae Soo, I mean she is really different from herself in the first few episodes (I re-watched the episodes and who was this firm and positive girl before?!! I mean yeah the situation can change someone, I'm not denying it. And I know being in love can change people.) Hae Soo was cheated by his bf in the present but she doesn't look as aware as a woman who already being let down by a man. I don't know how long the time has passed since HS and WW are getting closer and like each other, it surely grows HS's trust to WW. But the love blinded her from making logical decision. 

Hae Soo is the most uncertain character among them all. (but I like her lol :''') )

And the story made us believe that deep inside WS has a good heart but.....today's episode when WS said he would kill HS's lover easily, it was so confusing! But again, if we see from WS's POV, it's just normal that he act possessive  and will fight for HS. I think the 'kill' thing means that he would fight to whoever his rival is. Not 'kill' as 'murdering'. It seems that WS would rather die than to lose HS so he is willing to fight even with his own bros.

Well.......I won't be surprised if WW suddenly become evil. There are so many characters that have changed already. ( And I'm excited to see evil WW :phew:)

The writer makes us confused which one is right or wrong, in fact everybody can be right or wrong, I think it all depends on how we view each characters.

PS : what HS said to herself when WW ask her to marry him, including "I can trust this man, this man will never change, he wont hurt me, he will make me happy" it was like seeking for stable and secure life, not love.  hmmm 

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

damn tell me one reason i shouldnt love WangSo confession and tight possessive nature!!!

i mean the HaeSoo told him that....."She only wanted to help him, and she didnt want his heart"

Then then then....he went and dare her "Leave me if you dare"

damns.....okie sorry guys maybe im one for aggressive guy :D

but it does show his wolf nature right....he doesnt give up and go till the end :D

The subbed version I saw was more like "Go ahead and try running away from me if you have the capability". For me, it's more like he is confident that she won't be able to leave him alone, that she will be by his side anyhow. He is challenging her, giving her permission to try leaving him, because deep down he knows she cares for him beyond friendship. Notice his smile after he registered HS's reaction. Aggressive and confident!

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I agree with my whole heart that the current situation of Wang So - Hae Su - Wook triangle is bizarre and suffers from ambiguity. I thought that Hae Su's growing feelings for Wang So and her unease which she has actively shown in subtle ways will bring out the obsession in Wang So. But so far we have a heroine whose primary motivation behind encouraging Wang So is fear. I watched Secret so I no how obsession can be a starting point for love and with proper character sketch it's possible. Here it's all over the place. If this is what the writers had intended, I'm disappointed. Highly disappointed. I thought there would be tiny moments here and there to strengthen those moments. But even today all I saw during the makeup scene was a guy in love, I was hoping to see a woman conflicted by the proximity, the attraction mixed with unease and What I saw was a girl scared to be around a psychopath. And can you blame her, she still is sticking to those premonition and accepts them as whole truth. I hate those premonitions. I wish instead they had made them as flashbacks or dreams to actual history classes, that would lessen the severity of his crimes and would allow for some possible growth. And what is frustrating even more is those premonitions are wrong. They don't happen. He didn't kill all the brothers. 

Agree with you! And to be honest Im a little bit tired of waiting for HaeSo developing feelings for Wang So:(( when is this going to happen?! in 15th, 18th or 20th episode?! Come on, guys, it's already the half of the drama and all what we can see-it's mutual love between Wook and Soo, and Wang So who interferes in it. Maybe I'm wrong and Wang So is actually the second lead?! This lovey-dovey dating with Wang Wook in cave with candles -it pisses me off! I'm sooo disappointed with the 10th episode (not with the story or Junki acting -it's perfect) but the love feelings! Now I even have a feeling -may be we should bless our Wook-Soo couple and leave them alone?! Let them get married, go to the honeymoon around Asia and have a lot of babies?! Let them be happy with each other?!:angry: sorry, guys, but I'm so pissed off! Poor Wang So -he even put his life in line just to protect Hae So but I'm not sure that she wil ever be able to understand this action for her!

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

almost kiss not only intens but also frustrating... :P like ... it was just an inch away and nothing happen.. gosh shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

@solelylurking is it forbid? i saw someone post FF few page back. 

Really? Is it really FF not future analysis? I don't want the mods here get mad at me for doing it.. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The subbed version I saw was more like "Go ahead and try running away me if you have the capability". For me, it's more like he is confident that she won't be able to leave him alone, that she will be by his side anyhow. He is challenging her, giving her permission to try leaving him, because deep down he knows she cares for him beyond friendship. Notice his smile after he registered HS's reaction. Aggressive and confident!

Well he is confident she will be with him because at first she said she wasn't afraid of him and she was showing him the care and concern lacking from his parents and siblings. In this ep he told BA that he only trusts HS and him, so he is confident they will not leave him. He will not permit that to happen anyway. 

Actually compared to WW's subtle confession of love, I loved it when WS told her that she belongs to him! That aggressiveness totally nailed it.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, Utin said:

I want the WW-HS love thingy to be over already.  :angry:  Ep.10 and HS still in love with WW?  :angry::angry: I can't take it anymore. :crazy:

I think after tomorrow episodes her love for WS will grow while WW will fade. maybe then she realized why WS became who he is later because of his brothers. 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Lady_Lara said:

Agree with you! And to be honest Im a little bit tired of waiting for HaeSo developing feelings for Wang So:(( when is this going to happen?! in 15th, 18th or 20th episode?! Come on, guys, it's already the half of the drama and all what we can see-it's mutual love between Wook and Soo and Wang So who interferes in it. Maybe I'm wrong and Wang So is actually the second lead?! This lovey-dovey dating with Wang Wook in cave with candles -it pisses me off! I'm sooo disappointed with the 10th episode (not with the story or Junki acting -it's perfect) but the love feelings! Now I even have a feeling -may be we should bless our Wook-Soo couple and leave them alone?! Let them get married, go to honeymoon around Asia and have a lot of babies?! Let them be happy with each other?!:angry: sorry, guys, but I'm so pissed off! Poor Wang So -he even put his life in line just to protect Hae So but I'm not sure that she wil ever be able understand this action for her!

No worries, I am sure this is the tipping point, destroying Soo's trust in Wook. She believed Wook is not lustful for authority and power but if she is proven wrong, her heart will definitely slip away from Wook. She has already started to have feelings for So but is uncertain because of the fact she thought he is Gwangjong and will kill his brothers. 

Ep 11 should be the turning point in her romantic relationships. 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, merrylass said:

I think UI posted (or stated in an interview) that Episode 11 was "a lot of fun" and Kang Ha Neul said in an interview that there would be an incident that changes Hae Soo's relationship.

Hi, sorry to cut your quote, but I just want to point out that sometimes things get lost in translation between languages, and that phrases can have multiple meanings. IU's specific phrasing can definitely mean "a lot of fun", but "interesting" and "entertaining" can fit the context of the comment she made as well. I want to get this out there just in case people have certain expectations for episode 11 given the English translation of her interview, and I would hate for people to be disappointed if things don't go the way they expect because of wordings. 

• Like 16

@pujajain well said. So far, Wang So doesn't talk, he goes ahead and gets the damn job done. He burned those monks without any fear of consequences. If he was going to kill those who was pose a threat to him obtaining his love like Hae-Su, he would have just kill them all. Although I do feel uncomfortable about him saying that line, it really had no conviction. He was just being a plain love sick fool there. To quote game of thrones, "Words are Winds''. Also, Wook is mostly about charming words and zero actions. He failed to show his love to his first wife according to himself and now is failing Hae-Su. His dear little sister has more ambitions and courage to see them becoming reality compared to him.

• Like 15