[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, valsava said:

@solelylurking  I beg to differ on her belonging to him.. From this stand point I see it as from the beginning she belong to his house as a member of the house he rightfully feels that she belongs to him that's treating her like and object and she's off limits to all because she is his toy having to share his toy is a bummer for him because she supposedly meet them all at once except WS.. 

@solelylurking  I could see them both in the ending dying WW and Hs sort of like a Romeo And Juilette ending if it becomes a tragic ending to the story..

Ok now I'm really going.

Well that's ok to have different opinion. I still not on the same page as seeing HS as a toy to Wook but I respect your opinion. From my point of view. Sense of belonging is a part of love. If my man thinks it's ok that I stay, comforted, cared, and in the end gets taken away, than he must be crazy and not love me. Not all love happen just from one look or one night. There is love that grew from thinking he/she is in my squad/family too. 

About the ending.. I would love it ended with Wook as the lead in this drama (Romeo is the lead in his story) eventhough it was ended by death (they just have to make sure it goes as beautiful as Romeo+Juliette). But Wook is not the lead. WS is. Can that man get a break and a happy ending after all the bad things happen in his life?

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also on the lighter note...

EVERYBODY WS ACTUALLY APOLOGIZE TO HS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny cause in eps 2 WS said if he apologize to a person that person have to die... now he apologizing with a smiling face... LOL

WS yaaa you totally fall in love so hard!!! :wub:

Can you tell me where does that happen ? In the preview or during ep 9 ? My mind is still stuck on poor So telling/ begging HS to not be like everyone else

• Like 6

god, i don't like current emperor. he was cold toward So and always was suspicious toward So, then after the rain, he is all like 'i'm so proud of you, son' :expressionless: and then of course, emperor ends it with 'be beneficial to crown prince' 

and of course, to keep his ally happy, he's going sell one of his sons that he doesn't really care about. emperor doesn't care for what his other sons feel, emperor will do what he wants.

of course, then emperor sends Yo off to die.

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

I have a question about the WS in the C-version? Which WS is more aggressive? The Korean one or the Chinese one? Whether it being getting the throne or Haesoo ?

wang so was definitely more aggressive ,violent and brutal, and according to history he killed a lot more people than the 4th prince in the chinese version. The 4th prince in the chinese version never even wielded his sword once but got the throne due to his great planning and his wits. But both were good kings to the citizens.

• Like 6

@KdramaSwimmer thank you for that explanation about visions. Like I said, since I have never seen any or know of anyone who has its hard to understand HS freaking out like that, so its good to get a perspective from you. Taking it into consideration I think we now definitely need to be told or shown in some way just how affecting the experiences can be because honestly to me HS's reaction seems a tad over the top without appropriate context or explanation rounding out the scenes. What I mean is that I can't feel the fear or the disorientation that HS is feeling at these visions, so the scenes don't land the punch for me when I see So being happy/ brooding and yet I should be uneasy seeing him because I was there when HS saw her visions.

@valsava unni you may be correct.....once So gets to know of her fear, that kiss may be his way of trying to get rid of HS's fear......that she is his most beloved so there is nothing she should be afraid of from him and thus not push him away. He already has told her that he belongs to her and that was no lightweight commitment. Btw I have a feeling that if HS continues to be controlled by her fear, then the split between her and Wook could happen because she will end it with him to keep him safe from So.....cause after that kiss I doubt she can doubt that Wang So means to keep her for himself.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

When are they going to release another lovely IU-LJG or IU-KHN BTS? :lol: I love BTS! :confused: I deserve a BTS. Not one, two BTS. :lol:

If they do launch BTSs again, would you be kind enough to give a shout out to me? This thread moves so fast sometimes I miss some pages. Thank you in advance and blessed your kind soul. Love you Gabi :wub:

• Like 12

To take action or not to take action, that is the biggest dilemma that Hae Soo faces now... She has to now be very cautious as to what she does. In the beginning, she might not realize it but towards the end, once she sees the brutality around her, she might do something drastic so that everything would just end and she could go in peace.

The parents didn't have a peaceful married life and they are taking it out on the children. Whoever they can sacrifice, they are doing it just so that they can prove a point. Problem is there won't be any end to this cycle as the brothers end up fighting each other and maybe realize in vain towards the end that none of these really mattered. All everyone needs is to have a good and a loving family...

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

If they do launch BTSs again, would you be kind enough to give a shout out to me? This thread moves so fast sometimes I miss some pages. Thank you in advance and blessed your kind soul. Love you Gabi :wub:

Hahaha...I will do that. Don't worry. :P 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, hanatanada said:

wang so was definitely more aggressive ,violent and brutal, and according to history he killed a lot more people than the 4th prince in the chinese version. The 4th prince in the chinese version never even wielded his sword once but got the throne due to his great planning and his wits. But both were good kings to the citizens.

I think the 4th prince in the Chinese version was far more vicious than Wang So. He might not have killed anyone with his own hands, but he blackmailed one of the eunuchs to kill off a group of the 8th prince's servants in order to frame the 8th prince, kills Ruoxi's only friend by steaming her alive, and ordered other deaths to gain the throne. Whereas, right now, I'm having hard time imagining Wang So killing or scheming against any of his brothers for any reason. All the people he killed so far is in defense of himself or his family.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, littleloony said:

thank you for that explanation about visions. Like I said, since I have never seen any or know of anyone who has its hard to understand HS freaking out like that, so its good to get a perspective from you. Taking it into consideration I think we now definitely need to be told or shown in some way just how affecting the experiences can be because honestly to me HS's reaction seems a tad over the top without appropriate context or explanation rounding out the scenes. What I mean is that I can't feel the fear or the disorientation that HS is feeling at these visions, so the scenes don't land the punch for me when I see So being happy/ brooding and yet I should be uneasy seeing him because I was there when HS saw her visions.

your most welcome dear...

yes thats correct you need to know how and why it happened (visions) and how much it can effect the person seeing it and the reality. cause until you have faced that moment you cant feel it same way. Also everyone has their own of handling such situation, here we are talking about a gal of 21st century who is in Gpryeo and having flashes related to people there, whmeo she never knew in her original life. Had it been her 21st century life should would have reacted differently cause she might say its not possible and reject saying it cant happen. but here she knows that Gwangjong was one ruthless and killer kinda king and then she sees those flashes here just making her terrified during all her interaction with WS.... cause she knows that happened and now she is seeing the transition of Prince WS to King WS and that makes her heart skipping beats in fear...

hope we can have more clarity on those flashes when she tells it to WS directly (will she ever..hmm i just can wonder)

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

your most welcome dear...

yes thats correct you need to know how and why it happened (visions) and how much it can effect the person seeing it and the reality. cause until you have faced that moment you cant feel it same way. Also everyone has their own of handling such situation, here we are talking about a gal of 21st century who is in Gpryeo and having flashes related to people there, whmeo she never knew in her original life. Had it been her 21st century life should would have reacted differently cause she might say its not possible and reject saying it cant happen. but here she knows that Gwangjong was one ruthless and killer kinda king and then she sees those flashes here just making her terrified during all her interaction with WS.... cause she knows that happened and now she is seeing the transition of Prince WS to King WS and that makes her heart skipping beats in fear...

hope we can have more clarity on those flashes when she tells it to WS directly (will she ever..hmm i just can wonder)

I agree about the flashes of premonition is causing her fear. She tries to reason with it by saying WS is not like that with her but more tragic premonition is coming her way. So it's understandable she was shaken in fear literally. 

I'm just glad that the prod gave us a better basis or explanation to HS's capabilty with JM story. But to me It's still rather weak. Like she can see flashes of premonition too back in the future just not that intense for example. If it went like this, it will only come out of nowhere because we don't know wether JM story was true or not. 

I'm sorry you have to experience that kind of things. It must be scary sometimes. And the worst thing is many times no one believe you. But don't worry, I do. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, liddi said:

The edited SBS version subs for Ep8 are now complete, with much gratitude and thanks to the marvellous fan translations by @ruizaio, @wordsmyth0253 and 4seasonswithIU, without whom we would be missing out on so much. For those who are interested, please drop me a PM. Thank you!

Me too.. Send me too!! I'm more curious of the reedited.. :) 

• Like 7