[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

hi everyone ! glad to find a forum of scarlet heart ryeo and i am your silent lurker hehehe .. i enjoyed reading all of your topics here and all are very interesting especially about what will happend for the next episode .. :)

I already stopped watching kdramas 4 years ago, because there are times that we watched a kdrama that have same plot and etc.. that is why i get bored that time. Then one day, i accidentally found lee junki (now joongi) preview of scarlet heart ryeo,/ the trailer at my friends fb page ,  i said at first "how come junki is the main lead of bubuxinjin and that was years ago? " then i tried to watched the preview and Bam! they stole my heart ! its a korean version! good thing i am not that kind of person who always differentiate the c-version to adaptation or remake of k version or vice versa. 

and now here i am again....SHR ruined my working schedule lol... this is what i hate the most ... you got drawn to a drama and you cant get over it , after watching , you keep on waiting , praying for monday or tues... and you suddenly love MONDAY which is weird for me.. i hate Monday ! but now ...OH WHAT A HAPPY DAY TODAY ! hhahahah!

and btw, i dont like K-historical dramas... i always skip that ..but this one is an excemption. Lee jun ki never fails.. he is soo good as always  <3 ..

• Like 21

My biggest problem with bringing in the 'warning' to 8th about 4th from the cdrama is that Ruixi was always wary of fourth because she knew the future. She was careful with him and that unintentionally piqued his interest in her. He thought her care of him (finding out his likes and dislikes) was because she liked him, while she was trying to stay on his good side. Hae Soo on the other hand was So's friend, it seems so against her character to betray So to Wook based on so little information (she doesn't really even know he's that King, and she's got her bloody history wrong anyway). He just told her he trusted her ffs. 

One of the interesting things I wanted to see was how they could blend real Korean history with the concept of scarlet heart, but I really didn't want HS to be the catalyst for it all, the way Ruixi was. I thought they would do better because the new characters were different and I think more interesting. Boo.

• Like 14

last scene is very funny.. 

far from being scared, IU looks like someone with very bad indigestion problem..

Poor acting in that scene..

So, again  they cut WS scene isn't it? 

2 scenes cut - Eun post marriage convo with wife and HS-WS scene just before oh's lecture to HS.. do we have subs for HS-WS scene?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Leticia Cieza said:

I have a question is going to be any love line between Hae Soo and Wang Soo? because from I read looks like it's not going to be any. 

Maybe her next vision will be her being in love with So, and since she believes what she sees, she will fall in love with him.

Expect their epic love story to be 99% filled with blood and tears as the remaining episodes are darker.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Hi everyone may I ask whether there were any major differences between both versions today beside the kiss scene? Thank you in advance for your answers :-)

2 cut scenes and difference in kiss scene.

cut scenes are

1. HS-WS scene.. when she is doing his makeup and he tries to get close to her but she rejects and lady oh enters..after which you have the tea making and giving advice scene betw HS and Oh

2. Not relevant - Eun post marriage tells his wife he does not accept her.. and she is very cute..she accepts it.. he sleeps on bed, she on floor and eun is pining for HS..

HS came across super selfish today

- Knew Eun likes her all the while and still gave him mixed signals..because it made her feel better that he was always there to do her bidding

- never done much for WS out of generosity.. it just right place, right time with her.. The only credit to her is that she did not get rattled by the scar.. (coming from 21st century.. BIG DEAL!!!.. as in its not a grt thing.. its just rt place rt time with her.. that everyone else is such a jerk to WS that she automatically gets brownie points)

- in real life, wook would always get the girl..and they kind of suit each other.. given how her bf also fooled.. i think her type is glib personality

- of all the princes, the most balanced, good looking def is BA (13th) .. man he looks hot in this series.. he was attractive in Cheese in the trap.. but not this attractive...and i honestly did not like his appeal in school 2015.. so yea! to a new hearthrob..

- I love SD.. how cute is she..

- HS- you fool.. you ruined it.. from changing things to propagating things.. 

I mean i can't blame any prince now.. because all of them will fight because HS instilled a fear in all of them..

7 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

:expressionless: You're kidding me right? HS was straight up having was panic attack. IU very much acted out the symptoms of such.

Signs and symptoms of panic attacks:  Shortness of breath or hyperventilation,  Heart palpitations or racing heart,  Chest pain or discomfort,  Trembling or shaking,  Choking feeling,  Feeling unreal or detached from your surroundings,  Sweating  Nausea or upset stomach,  Feeling dizzy, light-headed, or faint,  Numbness or tingling sensations,  Hot or cold flashes,  Fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy.

Nope not kidding :)

It just didnt feel like panic attack.. and its not that we have never seen panic attacks being played out..

I can't place it..but that whole sequence.. it was like indigestion.. she hasn't passed gas for ages and its hurting..

It was weird for me.. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

Did she put on this hair pin given by WS when serving the poison tea to Prince Wang Mu? If she did pin on his hair, meaning she accepts WS.

AHHHHHH! SO THAT'S WHAT IT WAS (in the long preview). It looks like WS might give it back to her again (presuming she either rejects it or drops it somewhere) after she gets out of what I am guessing the interogation or maybe she still had it all long.

Spoiler

tumblr_odts2cOq2P1qj4beeo1_1280.png

• Like 14

After reading all the comments on here I was nervous to watch the subbed episode but I liked it. I was preemptively mad at Hae Soo yesterday but today I can say that I completely understand why she's fearful. I also don't think that she's as scared of So as her lashing out indicates, I think that she's more scared of herself. In episode 4 (I think) when he asks her why she isn't scared of him she told him that she was more scared of her own feelings and I think that, that's still true today, I think that she was shaken by So yesterday after the makeup scene and now she has to reconcile that with the image of Gwangjong killing his brothers/her friends and she's having a hard time. She really just needs to take a deep breath and remind herself that the things that she doesn't want to happen hasn't happened yet and that Wang So who she knows in real life and Gwangjong who she learned about in middle school seem like people who are worlds apart. 

I do feel so sad for So though her lashing out at him came right on the heels of him finally accepting that his relationship with his mother will never change and he was seeking comfort from the one person who he has been able to talk to and be himself around and Hae Soo was still in disbelief over the premonition of So killing Eun and said some really hurtful stuff. I'm actually looking forward to them being on the beach together because even if it isn't the romantic moment that I envisioned when I saw it in the preview, these two need to talk, sharing their thoughts and feelings is actually what these two do best so they need to get back to that and get everything or mostly everything out in the open because I don't think that she will tell him that she's actually Go Ha Jin and that he will be Gwangjong.

The kiss scene was perfect for the moment it had the right amount desperation and pain on the part of both participants. From Wang So it was I thought that you knew me and I thought that you understood me why are you doing the thing that hurts me the most. From Hae Soo it was I don't know what to do, I'm just so worried/scared and her crying, ugh, it was a good moment. 

One really interesting moment is the moment between Court Lady Oh and Hae Soo where she was warning her to stay away from So. There have been discussions on here about Lady Oh knowing that Wook/Soo was going on but she never said anything about that but the wording or at least the translation was really interesting as was the fact that instead of replying that she would let So know that she couldn't give him her heart Soo responded by asking about changing his life. That fits perfectly into my belief that she does indeed have feelings for him. I also think that it's really sweet that Lady Oh is trying to save Soo from living the same life that she has lived.

At this point in the drama I'm more scared of Wook, I know what So can do and probably will do but Wook is a wildcard he's very calm and controlled on the surface but I can sense the bubbling rage just underneath. How is he going to react when Soo actually chooses So instead of him? I think that Soo's views on Wook will change when he decides to join forces with the 3rd prince who is actively trying to oust the CP (who she has a very friendly relationship with) and some of their scheming will create blowback that will negatively affect So. She'll probably soon see that maybe Gwangjong had a good reason for fratricide. 

Looking forward to YH and evil queen teaming up even though it will probably be hell for my SoSoo OTP they should make a diabolical pair. But, mostly looking forward to seeing how the OTP moves from this moment where everything looks like it's falling apart to being in a relationship. 

• Like 20

7 hours ago, GlamGlitzy said:

About the scene in the shore, i'm wondering...

They still wear the same clothes from the kiss scene... I think after the kiss, they go to the shore to have a deep talk between the OTP... 

Andddd i'm glad Soo didnt slap him or ran away after the kiss (based in international version, after the kiss, they looked at each other *kyaaaaa) 

@GlamGlitzy HS cannot slap at him. He is still a Prince, somehow future King. If in 21st century, she can act as what you think....:sweatingbullets: hahaha

• Like 8

this thread is running like crazy.... im away for only just night and it took me a while to read all of it (too many pages are up already).... i want to give my own opinion. i need to watch it with engsub.. im a noob for korean dialect.... waaah it will be heartbreak for the next episode... even i don't want to be spoiled i can't help but keep clicking those hidden text in these thread.. HAHAHAHA it spoiled everything.. kekeke and now im asking for more.. hehehe..  i'll be back after watching the last ep.

P.S. that different versions of kissing scene (from intl. and sbs) i find it hard to compare as to which is way better... but based on what i saw i like the intl. version way of editing on that kissing scene looking at WS was a little gentle unlike on the SBS ver. but in regards to the way or how that particular scene is taken SBS version was more accurate as or rather fit for that conversation as to how WS forcing HS to be with him, forcing her is it would be fit if that kiss was like a force one... (or was it the other way round? hahaha)

(worst thing is i dont understand there convo, thanks for the translator i really appreciate it)

• Like 9