[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, magdale said:

So there's no creepy visions in C-version and Ruoxi doesn't fear 4th prince  whaaat1 onion head  I wonder what is the idea of making Wang So a murdered in front of her eyes; seriously why is so hard for these two be together, and worse she is in love with another. The one from yesterday episode was better and well executed, but the one from today seems an attempt to make things harder between them. 

In the cversion she was more cautious of him since she knows he's going to be the king so she tried to make sure she survives around him so she learns his likes and dislikes and tries to not not go head to head with him since she knows who he will be. In this one she fears him cause she knows that he can kill with no mercy. In history it did mention that he killed his brothers but probably not all since she doesn't remember all the history herself. She might get her history confused. So to me she doesn't fear him but more of the monster he can become in order to kill. 

I'm wondering is YH going to team up with evil Queen in order to secure her position as queen since she figures that WS has a chance of being king? Cause in the preview when she arrive to meet the evil queen her face look like she has some evil plain in mind all smiling and stuff :persevere: will she join forces with YH or will she use YH as one of her puppets too 

• Like 6

Hi! sorry to ask this here (not sure if it was discussed before or not) but, I can't seem to find the SBS version of episode 8 with English subtitles? I think it's SBS version - I mean the one after the makeup, So says "you're mine, look for it" or something along those line? I've just found the one where the scene jumps to the king and the rain festival :) The help is much appreciated (pm if needed). Thansk :blush:

• Like 6

Sorry, if somebody posted before...

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/spoilers-drinking-solo-monster-moon.htmlhttp://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/spoilers-drinking-solo-monster-moon.html

[Spoilers] Moon Lovers Ep 8

1474293811978_99_20160919230503.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-19%2Bat%2B12.32.21%2BPM.png

Xports News - Naver: 'Moon Lovers',  Lee Jun Ki movings towards Lee Ji Eun "I'm yours...you're mine"

1. [+9,049, -209] He's physically a 35-year old ajae but look at his vampire visuals ㄷㄷ

2. [+8,085, -230] Bubu conceal:er ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+7,300, -195]  Why is Lee Jun Ki so handsome and so good at acting? Why is his voice so heart-fluttering?

4. [+5,213, -181] Lee Jun Ki is damn handsome~~~~

5. [+5,190, -215] Lee Jun Ki is the most beautiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,777, -47] When he showed his Gwang Jong side.. woah heart attack

7. [+1,705, -50] Wow when he ascended to the throne as Gwang Jong, goosebumps at the overlap ㅜㅜ Lee Jun Ki is really handsome

8. [+1,732, -95] I'm not the only who likes this drama, right? I got goosebumps when Lee Jun Ki looked back in the rain and transformed into Gwang Jong... He was totally different

9. [+1,346, -41] Goosebumps... Lee Jun Ki's so handsome in the last screen cap

201609192217771879_57dff1879d039.jpg

Osen - Nate: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki's time has come, pursues love for Lee Ji Eun 

1. [+568, -45] Wow, the overlap with Gwang Jong gave me goosebumps

2. [+501, -41] When Lee Jun Ki transformed into Gwang Jong in the rain.. major goosebumpsㅜㅜㅜㅜ He's so cool ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+477, -45] I've been waiting for this scene. Feels so good now that the mask is gone, it's like drinking cider after eating 100 gogumas ♡

4. [+65, -5] He was so sexy today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+57, -5] Lee Jun Ki looks like he just came out of a manhwa! ㅠㅠ Moon Lovers is fun, can't wait for tomorrow ㅠㅠ
  • Like 17

4 minutes ago, kokojambo said:

Hi! sorry to ask this here (not sure if it was discussed before or not) but, I can't seem to find the SBS version of episode 8 with English subtitles? I think it's SBS version - I mean the one after the makeup, So says "you're mine, look for it" or something along those line? I've just found the one where the scene jumps to the king and the rain festival :) The help is much appreciated (pm if needed). Thansk :blush:

Spoiler

Kiss Asian dot com

• Like 2

Okay, so after I've calmed my horses a little a bit I was able to remind myself that this is a melodrama, a story that is based on a very angsty, painful and tragic novel and that this is not your typical romantic story, I guess we were getting used to all the humor and light scenes in the first half of the drama so it hit us suddenly that more hardships and angst is on their way. 

I am not gonna lie, I am still a bit disappointed at how things are folding out, I am not happy the way they chose HS to have these premonitions suddenly, I hope they will give an explanation as to why she's having them because she sure doesn't know her history well as the girl in C-version did as those who have watched it have mentioned. At least there she knew how cruel the 4th prince will be and avoided him from the beginning but slowly fell in love with him as a person although she seems to have hated him as a king but as in contrary here we have a friendship built between them in the last 8 episodes, a promise she made to him to not change and an admission made before that she's not scared of him, on the other hand we have a 4th prince who has been dealt a brutal life, being rejected, neglected, overlooked and refused of love so the dynamics between two versions are different.  

I am just saying that you don't built trust, friendship and communication between the main couple for half of the drama to have it crushed suddenly just for dramatic purposes, because it devalues and undermines their love story they can still add angst and confusion but do it without touching the very foundation of their love which should be trust and acceptance but I guess it had to happen this way.

Probably in the next two episodes we will see HS have a change of heart for whatever reason, be it the poison he takes or the measures he assumes to protect her and she sees she has maybe misjudged him. I don't want her to become accepting of him just because she fears him and what he can do so she tries to stay by his side just because of that. Arghhh, so many things unexplained, so little episodes left!

In a different note, how desperate and heartbroken WS sounded in the last scene, I felt like tearing up because he was desperately trying to get back the old sweet, understanding, loving Soo,  I know me and many of us don't like that their first kiss is forced and not at all romantic but it was in WS character to do it so it didn't surprise me and God was it hot, if that is how he force kisses her, can't wait to see what's it gonna be like the real deal LOL.

Now, how are we going to wait another week again, haha, this drama has taken over my life, I need help!

• Like 20

sitting here ... watched the first subbed epi9 on dramalove .... cruel to watch with Chinese and english overlapping ... still ... I so desperately wanted to skip thru a few parts (I read and feared here) ... was not able to skip ... captivated ...

Wondering at the "future" visions of HS ... hmmm, could it be that she did not see a mentally cracked 4th but already "off the rocker" 3rd? Just because she knows about future facts (not all mind you, her history is lacking) and she knows who will be king, but if I remember wikipedia right (I will not search now as it is almost midnight here) WS will be king AFTER his father, the now CP and another prince), so the 3rd already has the will to kill his brothers however close they are related and the evil-eye he gives Jung when he tells his mom she should not have given birth to them, if she raises them to be enemies ... it tells loooong stories. Also on each possible occasion 3rd lets his brothers know he thinks them all beneath him
SOOOOOO in her panic HS might see WS as a king, but some of the other scenes might overlap with 3rds deeds

Also, why should WS take the poison intended for CP, if he either way wants the throne?
Ok, he might crack later, but right now he values his new bond with the king and brothers way to much to endanger it ...
I wonder, too, how they will go about, blaming HS for the poisoned tea, but that WS knows it's poison?
Maybe they send the tea to the CP via maid and she tells the CP, that it's from HS for his illness (or whatever) and WS just saw before that HS was on a different chore and knows she can't possibly have send it ... she plays the food-taster for his brother and spills the tea after tasting, not giving away that it is off and leaves to "order" new tea .... in that picture previously shown he is quite alone while HS rushes to him ... she IS worried for him and she will be saved from punishment thru WS (again) and that might as well show her were the true heart is hidden

On the saving matter
WW ALWAYS looks as if he wants to help HS, but never actually moves much beyond a tiny step in her direction, while WS is right there, grabbing hands and being beside her ... 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, larinalove said:

I am just saying that you don't built trust, friendship and communication between the main couple for half of the drama to have it crushed suddenly just for dramatic purposes, because it devalues and undermines their love story they can still add angst and confusion but do it without touching the very foundation of their love which should be trust and acceptance but I guess it had to happen this way.

Exactly! :confused: Just for dramatic purposes. And I will add that it would have been better to use that tactic towards Wook instead of Wang So. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Exactly! :confused: Just for dramatic purposes. And I will add that it would have been better to use that tactic towards Wook instead of Wang So. 

Yes, exactly! Here we were waiting to see how she will distance herself from Wook so the story can FINALLY move on to the main couple and now we still have a pinning after Wook Hae Soo who is scared out of her mind from WS, the feelings on her part remain the same, she has not shown to have been thinking romantically towards WS so I am very curious to see how in the world that epic love of them is gonna start or be believable when it does, at least on HS's part. 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Yes, exactly! Here we were waiting to see how she will distance herself from Wook so the story can FINALLY move on to the main couple and now we still have a pinning after Wook Hae Soo who is scared out of her mind from WS, the feelings on her part remain the same, she has not shown to have been thinking romantically towards WS so I am very curious to see how in the world that epic love of them is gonna start or be believable when it does, at least on HS's part. 

The fact alone that WW will marry another woman soon (I bet soon), will tilt her off ... she already said more than once that she won't like to be a wife to a man with more than one wife ... his marriage to a good connection will not mean a love match, but hurt HS enough to wake up ... 

oh yeah just thought ... the poison incident might clear HS eye twards the fact that 3rd is the killing brother. ... for now

• Like 15

5 hours ago, tanaqvi said:

I started watching c-version to ease my heart and be ready to plot-twists:flushed:

hahahah....i did that too...already.... finished in 3 days flat. Very draggy but if you are used to C drama then it should be fine.  

• Like 8

seeing the raw ... cant help thinking "poor girl ... to have your soul make such a long journey in the past to find its fated partner only to be happy with him during just 2 episodes ...or maybe 3 ..." ...  cause probably she will only fall in love with him in ep 11-12, and in ep 17 she will leave him and died in 19-20 ... and poor WS - he loved her till his death, but less then half of the drama ... 

I've read someone asking why she has premonitions only related with WS ; my guess is that because WS is her fated partner so her destiny is tied with him; so she can see events from his future or maybe memories of events she saw in another life (this idea I dont liked) ; I find quite reasonable she can have visions of his future, if I accept the idea from her description - that her soul begins a journey back to him ... but still she is interpreting what she sees, and we dont know if her interpretations are right!!! so let's keep hope!!! ... 

if I take in consideration her description, I find it understanding that she is so afraid ... not only because she always has a fear regarding the 4th king and the idea of him killing his brothers, but cause in her soul is something related to him ... she came back from future for him, dont recognise him, even fall in love with someone else, but there was always something strange and unique in her relation with him ... she seems  paralysed when he is very near her (never with WW), very fast she becames not afraid of him, she speaks only to him about her problems, she understand how miserable he felt after killing ... but right now, she still dont "recognize" him as her fated lover ... and when she will love him and know he is her fated lover,  I think, it will be even harder for her to accept that is this man she loves the one who will be such a ruthless king ....never was a king who has to maintain his power by blood easy to love, even when he was great ... this is a difficult love ... 

for her, deep down, THAT KING is not just some king,  is what he, her fated lover, will become in his future ... in my taste, I would found it unsual to have her seeing him in her visions and being a little bit scared  or rational ... like she was paralysed when she first meet him, she is now terrified by future him ... she needs sometime to calm herself, like in the beggining she needed some time not to be afraid by him

and of course, let's not forget that the writer has to come with some ideas to make the plot moving foward :)) ... it could be other ideas, but , at least for me, this is a good one, more related to the idea of fated love, that the one in which she knows about him through history lesson ... 

and, in this way, her love will be shown as even greater, cause it will be able to surpass even her terror and accept him,and probably even more , let him be king ... this is just my speculation regarding her answer when WS will tell her that if she wants he could runaway .. she would say no, but why?? ... maybe cause she will accept his destiny, even it is not what she wants   or maybe she will trust him against her visions ... 

• Like 15

IU's acting is really great in this episode !!! Really great !!

Omo in fact the kiss was not that baaaad !!! I was so afraid !!! Poor guy he wanted a little comfort and her his love interest is also ignored him, fearing him !!

Next episode, the 8th prince is going to be so pissed at So ! OH !!! And seems like So will take the poison instead of Crown prince to save Soo as the spoiler said, and indeed maybe that act will make Soo completely trust So from that very moment and she will fall in love since 8th is becoming more "dark" 

• Like 17

Does anyone else think So's first scene with the general (only the crown prince can stay in the palace and he has ability to control Shinju clan) should have happened later? It seemed weird that up to that point So was telling his mom that he was a hostage and he seemed so desperate to not go back Shinju ( and he didn't seem to have any ambition to become king yet. He immediately told his mom about killing the assassins hoping that she would be proud or grateful. Wouldn't he also tell her if he could control the Shinju clan in hopes that she would proud of him?

It would make so much more sense if he has that conversation with the general now after he has the approval of the king and I think its only now that the possibility of becoming king occurs to So.

• Like 5