[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Goodnoon Eclipses!

For the YoHwa shippers.

[Image of them almost kissing]

Wait WHAT? Why didn't we see that in the episode??? I would've love to see him getting rejected =P muahaha I guess it was cut out?

You know what, if Hae Soo was not there I would ship the princess with So! (waiting for death threats now lol)
Yes, she wants the throne. The best way of reaching that goal is to marry the crown prince or Yo but she has no interest of doing that. She loves So for what he is and that has nothing to do with power.  
Yes I know she is and probably will become even more snooty and mean (more like the devil) in the course of the drama but that doesn't mean her love for So is not genuine (but that doesn't justify her shitty behavior of course).

I just hope that the writers won't make her the clichée jealous and mean girl that disses the main girl to keep her away from the main guy. I hope she will become like Lady Hae that puts the happiness of her love before hers... but the chance of that is close to zero I know that  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

On Wednesday, September 07, 2016 at 8:33 PM, Mona Ys said:

I,m Swi'm writing at my mobile phone..and the connection is killing me So I aplogize if there are many typos. I really agree about don't care to ratings and just enjoy the show..although I've been thinking..if this show..I mean if they didn't aired the show at august,not fasten it I meant..if only they aired it at september..near to end of september, maybe they would have enough time to do editing or whatever needed for the show. And the other drama would near to last eps so moon lovers will get more chances..oh I'm sorry..this keys..well,it's inly my thoughts..I don't find it all bothers at all to me,coz I've been waiting this drama for almost a year..so I'm glad with the show finally aired. Just thought..maybe if this..really my...ugh,sorry friends..:(

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I actually don't care of the princes' age in this drama. They could say Wang So is four and I still find them good with each other. :D

Same goes for the seasons. 

Hahahaha..but at four I don't think I can don't care..let's say 18..Lolx! Love what you said!

• Like 11

I've just been thinking whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif Brace yourselves... blacko-emoticon-04.gif

But what if [and this is a big what if] Wang So, 4th Prince, doesn't actually ascend to the throne? We're all convinced he will based on the novel and Bu Bu Jing Xin but this show from the start has seemed so very loosely based on both. Maybe in the struggle for the throne he accedes to 8th Prince? On the condition that he and Hae Soo will be safe of course. 

We already know that Wang Yo will succeed after the Crown Prince has died. From that picture of Yeon Hwa and Wang Yo [**shudders** there's an unholy alliance] maybe they marry instead of her marrying Wang So? They're a match made in hell, both ambitious and ruthless, uncaring of others feelings. Yes in history Wang So and Yeon Hwa married, but as this drama is often times reminding us ''they've taken a creative licence with history''. This way, Hae Soo and Wang So get the happily ever after they deserve plus I REALLY don't want him marrying Yeon Hwa.  Please let it be so writer-nim beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 20

I'm spending my weekend rewatchins ML. 

In ep2

I still laugh when he unceremoniously tossed her off his horse. 

Love all the stares and wrist grab too

The only good bits of ML production teams weird overuse of closeups- seeing LJG's microexpression. It happen so fast I couldn't screenshot his 2seconds look of shock when HS touched n stop his horse.aviary-image-1473517964535.jpeg

• Like 18

So here is the problem with bad internet connection..but I really want to say this..maybe someone already mentioned,but I really can't keep up with you chingudeul..so..I'm gonna backread when I got more times..hehe.

I watched the 6min preview again..and I think I saw the dancing scene..(in Cver,when 4th imagine that Minmin is Ruoxi who dances for him)..but I couldn't see if HS there dancing. Another part is when WS said I'm going to claim my seat..he stil wear mask..so maybe it happened after CPs death?maybe CP appointed him to be the next king..but his bros are all against him..so 1 of the prince slap him (is it Wook or Yo?)..and maybe then WY took the throne,become king and casted WS away from the palace,isolated WS with HS followed him (could be an order or she volunteered herself). There..their love start to bloom. HS then put off WSs mask,and thus the beginning of the fight to the throne. And so on..sorry I couldn't seem to explain this with beautiful words lol :). And I also want to have the dvd with DC inside+deleted scenes..can't have enough of this drama..still don't understand why most of Koreans like to be the evil mom. Oh..and I tried to watch another show to kill my time..but failed..it seems I already hooked..lol. Still supporting and sending my love to MLSHR and all of the crews. They've been really work hard. Fighting and be strong! (Hope they read our thread..there are a lot of love here to lift their spirits)

• Like 13

Hi chingudeul. I'm a newbie and a silent reader in this forum.

Let me share my two cents about the deleted scenes. Did you all knew about the deleted scene? From 4th episode, where Hae Soo and Wang So sat at the top of the rock mountain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKH3Xb6hF0D/

Too bad the director cut that scene. Because i think those scenes are such an adorable (Lee Jun Ki with those fine jaw eating chicken drum!!).

If the director didn't cut it, we can see those two become friends, and i sense Wang So's feeling grow towards Hae Soo.

Honestly, i want Wang So and Hae Soo's scenes a lot more. Don't get me wrong, i love Kang Ha Neul and his baby baby baby boy smexy kinda thing. But, uri OTP has to grow feelings. So, i'm looking forward to Wang So dan Hae Soo's scenes. Lets hope our PDnim, read my mind. \^o^/

Ps: i don't know how to insert Instagram post, can anyone help?

• Like 19

Why cut the scene of two of them sharing the meal, it had a certain ease and warmth about it. I know they have to fit a lot on each episode but Wang So- Hae Soo should at least be the priority.I am not saying air it all but a minute more of it wouldn't hurt.

• Like 11

aviary-image-1473517916503.jpeg

In ep3

When WS said this:  Don't show up in front of me

I couldn't help but wonder if this would come back and haunt him later

Imagine if she return to modern Korea and they are divided in space and time

This song by SG wannabe, one of my all time favs keeps reminding me of their story

English translation in the video

The lyrics that resonated

Don’t forget me
How can you leave me behind?
You’re the most precious person to me

It’s you
The one who’s made my heart tremble for the first time in my life
The one and only person for me
Even after looking thousands of times

Not being able to see you
Is scarier than death to me
Stay by my side
Don’t leave me

You are my love
Someone who’s worth my entire life
It’s you

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Why cut the scene of two of them sharing the meal, it had a certain ease and warmth about it. I know they have to fit a lot on each episode but Wang So- Hae Soo should at least be the priority.I am not saying air it all but a minute more of it wouldn't hurt.

Excactly. Wang So and Hae Soo should be the priority. Uri OTP hwaiting. \^o^/

• Like 13

@sharreb that song lyrics is too good and emotional. thanks for sharing.

I can relate to your difficult in capturing LJKs microexpression, he is so fast there that you can miss just in blink of an eye... and while creating gifs i had the toughest time in capturing his expressions...lol

He is just too good with his acting.

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I am willing to overlook problems with editing and whatnot as long as I can follow the drama without getting too confused.

Actually, I am so immersed in the drama that I seldom notice such trivial things.

I just want to enjoy this drama....that's what dramas are here for...our enjoyment.

Please don't take that away from me by nitpicking about every little thing....my advice to those who see mistakes and is very critical of this

show, is to stop watching. You do not have to take my advice, though....I am nobody in your life just as you are nobody in mine.

Just let me enjoy the show...I don't care about ratings

exactly thats what I do. and can overlook each n every thing that can cause distraction to me.

@bebebisous33 khamsahamnida Techer-nim... al credit to your teacher instinct that we have become ardent student of urs.

And ur Scar point relating it to time traveling does make sense. As its never in history so its something to be vanished the moment WS comes in contact with HS. And here HS will do that Makeup and do it for doing history a favor.

@solelylurking just good with each other or they MUST look good then only i can disregard rest all flaws...

Ji Mong...

I dont think that homeless man noticing GHJs shoess and then eclipse can mere be a scene of no use or link to this time traveling. Second, JM saying that line should not be ignored considering mere a coincidence (PDnim doing these on purpose to give us Moon Lovers some work to take on our sherlock caps)

Keeping all above points in mind, i have below to say:

For anyone to time travel there have to 2 characters (one in source era another in destination era). Here GHJ was 21st century person who went inside HS of Goryeo time. HJ -> HS has no memory of Goryeo era and still remember everything from 21st century. So its clear that memories of the time she is originally from are all intact. And now when she will go back to 21st century she will remember all of G Era (at least I think so)

So if I say JM was originally from Goryeo and goes to future in that Homeless person lives quite a decent time there then comes back to Goryeo builds all those aircrafts, telescope and things which are ahead of his time. Then he again goes to Future and when he sees that Eclipse creating the door of coming back he comes along with HJ...Thats the reason he has all the memories of G time intact. Besides this he has seen something related to WSs future which connects GHJ to it. And when JM-> Homeless Man (HM) sees GHJ in 21st century he follows her till she comes back. (So JM is frequest time traveler with memories of both the times except the one HM had earlier when JM took over his body)

Now I have question for my above theory...what happens to hs body in G era while he was as HM in 21st century, did anyone noticed if no then where was it hidden and if yes then why no one questioned him ?

Was that clear...? I hope it was and I wish I could write somethign better but thats all my brain could come up with.

After doing all above analysis.. i can recall movies Inception and Interstellar. One world inside other world and then we are scratching our heads to find which is inside of which one...

pretty tricky situation

• Like 13

Wow! hopefully everything goes well with the plans for Director's Cut DVD! 

Anyway, I wasn't catching up with Youku and its promo stuff thus encountered this picture on DC and I also wonder if this interview was done while filming and if so, then what kind of scenes that made 3rd looking like that? 

4264a913a2.jpg

Apologize if this picture had been discussed before :D

Last post of the day! Good nite Eclipses! 

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

While I would love to see the scene of them eating together, just like every SoSoo shipper, I understand the PD's decision to cut it there - the main objective and focus of that scene was really on HS not leaving So there alone and him looking longingly at his home. The eating scene would be redundant considering how many scenes Hae Soo and Wang So shared in episode 4 and their gradually developing friendship can be seen in every single one of them.

• Like 23