[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I've finally caught up with all the episodes and now regretting to some degree that I should have waited to marathon the whole thing. :D Ack! Is there some reason why only 5 not 6 episodes have aired? Did something get cancelled?

it's because ep 1 and 2 aired in the same night.

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, AyaA said:

I agree that Jimong is a time traveler too. But, i thought Jimong were originally coming from goryeo era. and accidentally travel to the future in 2016 by a solar eclipse. So in order to comeback to Goryeo he need to wait for another solar eclipse in 2016. and when he come back to Goryeo era, it just been a while since he's gone. but he spent several years in 2016. that's why he knew to make a plane replica and a telescope. justbmy random opinion

Oooh that's possible too, wow...never thought the possibility of Ji Mong was actually from the past...that can also explain why Ji Mong adapted to the palace environment faster than Hae Soo / Ha Jin, who still have troubles adapting. :w00t:

Also, another Moon Lovers cast being cute in photoshoots~

And for Kang Haenul x IU shippers, how cute are they in this pic!? :blush:

There's one for Hong Jong Hyun and Kang Han Na too! (Wang Yo x Yeon Hwa)

• Like 23

55 minutes ago, luci13 said:

looks like not only us but k-viewers also love this particular scene as I have been seeing this many time :blush:

ps: Thanks @Gabi Bros for the recommendation of another option to share images :)

Thanks @luci13 for that gif!! I can't wait for that scene... When I saw it in the highlight trailer I had to rewind it like 5 times to figure out that was WS! He totally is sporting a different look. The color and hairdo makes him look real young actually. :D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, AyaA said:

I agree that Jimong is a time traveler too. But, i thought Jimong were originally coming from goryeo era. and accidentally travel to the future in 2016 by a solar eclipse. So in order to comeback to Goryeo he need to wait for another solar eclipse in 2016. and when he come back to Goryeo era, it just been a while since he's gone. but he spent several years in 2016. that's why he knew to make a plane replica and a telescope. justbmy random opinion

Ji Mong knows too much about Goryeo to not be a time traveler. I too think that he traveled back and fourth, knows that he cannot change the flow of time or history and hence is keeping silent yet slowly playing his part. Its a bit like Queen In Hyun's man but one that adds to the story in a good way. It also explains why he favors the 4th so much, he doesn't want to richard simmons of the future King, that's why??

• Like 11

i don't know what happen to HS in this gif but she look misarable and we have WS saying 'i miss you'?

my opinion this is when HS being tortured and in this we can see WS wearing his war mask? so maybe he just come back and don't have any idea about HS suffering... HS going to the easiest target to actually hurting WS.. in palace as right now WS don't have any power so people can conttol HS as much they can so up until WS get his power he can't do anything... :(

tumblr_od6zmeZj3I1v0rda5o1_250.gif

• Like 20

@bebebisous33 got the scene now. And he is still having the mask, and her being with messy hair...my theory says..

it will be just after he kidnaps her an riding on the horse, reason she was being sent to someone (not sure who, why and how) as we see in preview HS moving towards palanquin along with many guards. So she must be sent somewhere far away from WS and he could not meet her, see her all this while. So he planned with WW and just before her marriage to that stranger he elopes with her and then after reaching some calm place he could not keep it any longer inside and blurts "Missed you".

And just imagination getting wilder....he is coming from back...how lucky we would be if it ends up as Backhug confession...

@AyaA I liked your theory that JM is an experienced time traveler who came to 21st century and then returns back with HS. But my question, we see those aircrafts and telescope all built so did he already have traveled back and forth previously many time, before coming back with HS this time ? And how we can calculate time relativity here.. how many years spent in 21st century = how  many years spent in Goryeo ?

6 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i don't know what happen to HS in this gif but she look misarable and we have WS saying 'i miss you'?

my opinion this is when HS being tortured and in this we can see WS wearing his war mask? so maybe he just come back and don't have any idea about HS suffering... HS going to the easiest target to actually hurting WS.. in palace as right now WS don't have any power so people can conttol HS as much they can so up until WS get his power he can't do anything... :(

thats war mask covering his nose... i dint notice that.

and that theory does make sense to that I missed you by WS.

• Like 13

@KdramaSwimmer 

i think JM actually predicted or know that WS will be a king BUT he will need a help first... there is no coincidence that JM actually be in the place where GHJ going to drown and eclipse happen at the same time.. 

i think he know that GHJ will be the fated lover of WS in the body of HS.. he seem the only one that being on WS side since the beginning and the way he speak to HS indicate that he at least know she from the future... 

in preview we can see WS try to strangle JM maybe about HS marriage... i think JM will make an opportunity for HS and WS being together... kkkk 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@KdramaSwimmer 

i think JM actually predicted or know that WSWS will be a king BUT he will need a help first... there is no coinccoincidence that JM actually be in the place where GHJ going to drawn and eclipse happen at the same time.. 

i think he know that GHJ will be the fated lover of WS in the body of HS.. he seem the only one that being on WS side since the beginning and the way he speak to HS indicate that he at least know she from the future... 

in preview we can see WS try to strangle JM maybe about HS marriage... i think JM will make an opportunity for HS and WS being together... kkkk 

I am completely with you that JM is on HS side and make it possible for HS-WS being together. And knows WS will be the king (he reads stars you know...then when he described abt CP am sure he must have seen WSs start too and there it was clear to him).

He is on HS side but why i think only concept that can support this is if he has traveled back and forth and knows who will be fated person for WS to be the catalyst for his advancement towards his throne. And when he found its GHJ he kept tagging with her till she s back here.

And I'd love to see that bold one happening soon

• Like 10

@40somethingahjumma I am also 40somethingahjumma :D

Agree with your comments regarding HS-Wk and HS-So dynamics .... and also regarding the editing. Hopefully it will be keep as good as the last 3 episodes henceforth. I wondered so much about what happened to editing of first few episodes as it was so unexpected of a high budget K-drama.

Regarding BBJX sequel : It was just a spin-off from the success of BBJX. Written by a different author and has no real continuation of the storyline from BBJX. They just took a few of the characters (and same actors/actresses), the ending scene and repeated a few well known scenes from BBJX in the modern era setting. It has a terrible plot and script; basically just leeching off BBJX's success.

Great to read comments from viewers who have not read the novel or C-version as I really see no point to refer back to BBJX's story and characters anymore. The main leads in Scarlet Heart have been written and developed with totally different background, personalities and vibes. It was just a bit fun for us to point out some similar scenes between the two versions.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, AyaA said:

I previously couldn't quite grasp the concept of Jimong being a time traveller from future even though I know he definitely is one, but the "how" is something I can't answer, But I think you kinda cleared it up for me: that he travelled back and forth. But this also makes me wonder: Then when he's gone from Goryeo era and spending years in 2016, what is happening back in Goryeo? How is the "past Jimong" that is in his place like, then? (while he is gone) Haha this is quite confusing sorry...

• Like 11

@KdramaSwimmer thanks I saw ur new gifs. Dld n save them for my collection :rolleyes:

@bebebisous33 read alot of your insightful posts. Really teachernim :)

So I was looking through the pictures n really like Hae Soo's outfits. Her antis are really irrational. IU is pretty and I thk she's the type the longer you look grows on you. I wasn't her fan and she's still on the learning curve in acting but I thk she's gets better with each episode. Most important I can feel her chemistry with her leads.

Collage%202016-09-09%2023_18_52.jpg

So sweet looking in pink and purple hues

Collage%202016-09-09%2023_32_37.jpg

• Like 18

3 hours ago, luci13 said:

looks like not only us but k-viewers also love this particular scene as I have been seeing this many time :blush:

ps: Thanks @Gabi Bros for the recommendation of another option to share images :)

3ab00d9c2e.gif

1st kiss from HS & WS

this scene reminds me of Doctors drama  ... Dr Hong (Kim Rae Wong ) & HJ (PSH) 1st kiss scene 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

just wondering have we discussed abt off screen name for or couple Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun..

if not I thought of many options and came up with below:

1. Lee2 or LeeLee

2. JoonJi

3. JoonEun

4. GiJi

5. GiEun

any more inputs are welcome and plz confirm if we can vote for their off screen name too?

I vote for GiEun. eventhough IU already has a bf in actual world, but i ship her with JG oppa... 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, AyaA said:

I vote for GiEun. eventhough IU already has a bf in actual world, but i ship her with JG oppa... 

its not that I want her to be with LJK as real couple (Gf-Bf).. as they are acting in this serial together so wanted to have a name for them together as actors playing part each others oppsoits in SHR.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

Omo omo, when I saw the Yo and Yeonhwa pix, am like Eugghh, gaggy nauseous. 

What with all these messy relationship:sweatingbullets:, but there  is hope then that Wang So wont marry YH if the writer dare to mess with history. Maybe when Yo is king, he will marry YH first then YH will be this evil queen that Soo has to deal with following in line with Queen Somethingsomething:blink:

I cross my fingers for that. But as you said I doubt they will mess the history too much. In a way, we can hope, after all they said is a fictional drama based on historical events. On another way If they change so much the course of events it will follow a stream of negative comments. For now I will be happy to see the devil's pair leaving alone Wang So and Hae Soo

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Is this for the thread in Shipper's Paradise? You can just create a thread and use their complete names for the meantime while there's no official name we can think of. We can discuss it there once the thread is created (so that this thread shall remain drama-focused. \^0^/)

ok boss...got it.. edited the post..

• Like 8

Maybe JM is from the past and traveled to the future so that when he mentioned about the dream and even added a person can't change her/his life, he was talking about himself, while we were all thinking, he was talking about GHJ. If so, he would feel lost too there and wanted to go back to the 10th century but he had to adjust himself and he did some investigation. He had been sent to the future so that he learnt who would become king after Taejo and when Wang So became king.

I can't forget this picture, when he notices that GHJ has jumped into the lake and he looks at her shoes. Her white shoes remind a lot the shoes from the 10th century... his expression is also telling in my opinion. Maybe he realises that she will play a part in Goreyo History.

Another theory: he was sent to the future because the History had been changed... f. ex. the scar on Wang So's face. It was not supposed to happen. Who knows?

@KdramaSwimmer @sharreb @MadraRua Thanks a lot again for the compliment!!:w00t: crazy monkey 037Have you noticed it? I changed my nickname because of you. 

• Like 15