[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

30 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Lovers of the MoonI have to re-quote this pic it feels that two broken souls wandering alone and the moment they felt other's presence it was a feeling of homecoming after being long lost in this world. That dark backdrop and these two visible distinctively proves they are like light house for the other.

The both make me feel they are Twin Flame.

Twin Flame concepts considers each souls made of male and female parts. They separately come to earth at the start of their journey in different incarnations then after so many lives living without each other they met in final life. And seeing each other from afar, or just sensing other's presence around make them feel thet are about re-unit and go back to afterlife together.

Their last life's journey has all sort of pain, struggles, fight against world to prove they are ready for that unity. 

• Like 22

10 hours ago, MadraRua said:

I've sent you a PM with the links. Enjoy 

@pwnkl

Thank you for sharing that video with the lyrics. I really like that song and reading the lyrics for the first time only enhances the experience. Yes the words almost seem prophetic don't they?

I've received it too....tq dear

• Like 6

1 minute ago, valentvcd said:

Why it feels like we are spying this drama..... work together like sherlock holmes :D find every detail.. but we love it..

great  mind think alike...i was about to say the same...we are being a bunch of Sherlocks... just not restrcited to Baker street but across the world.

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Mau_Cherry Thanks a lot for the info! :wub: I noticed the hairpin in the scene between Wang Wook and Wang So and you noticed it with Yeon Hwa. I believe that we have come closer to the story! It feels great working together like that!

So I can understand why Wang So intervened as he recognised the hairpin and he didn't want them to know why he had bought it and why it was in HS' hands. 

Maybe that - but I feel like he will be moved that HS found it and protected it to give it back to him - she kinda acted like his Person in that moment - if I´m right... She has no bad intentions toward him. That is new in his life - extremly in the Palace life.

Yes - It´s huge Fun to Team up with you here. :D I´m so happy that I came back!

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

thanks for sharing...its LJK's magic sweeping all the world not just SK...and we are no exception. I am so grateful to him for accepting this drama...

in love pink cat

Especially that we will not see him too soon in other sageuk drama

Here is the link on his interview:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/scarlet-heart-ryeo-lee-joon-gi-i-am-a-little-too-old-to-act-as-prince/1344826668879034

• Like 14

12 hours ago, atsu-chan said:

WS: From now on, I will make you only look at me.

Lady Hae?? (Anyways, it's a female voice and I have a hard time telling them apart): Do you like some girl?

WS: Mine.

YH: What did you just say?

WS: I said, that child is mine.

WW: You've misunderstood so I've come to tell you. In this place, there's nothing that belongs to you. Don't do anything.

HS: Don't ever say I belong to you.

WS: Then should we say, you're my person?

WW: I promise you. From now on, no matter who it is, nobody can mistreat you (treat you lightly).

WJ: From now on, your life is my life. Even if that means I die, I will save you.

WW: I thought I lost you. I was afraid I would never see you again. I'm so afraid.

When he said My Person does it mean My Woman???? I don't understand Korean

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/scarlet-heart-ryeo-lee-joon-gi-i-am-a-little-too-old-to-act-as-prince/1344826668879034

reading his interview make me feel sad at the harsh(?) criticisms they they got (tho 98% is not directed to junki performance---2% save for uncertainties, any articles that i did not read) at the 1st week of airing (i do believe all of them did not deserve that harsh criticisms). Hope this 2nd week and onward the critics tone down a bit. Since the one that did not like this drama already filter out during the 1st and 2nd episode.  

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I have not a Problem to see him again in a Sageuk Drama (riding - fighting - he is perfect for it) - but I really wish to see him too in a modern Drama. My Problem is more - he please have to pick a Drama with a happy End. :D

• Like 11

Annyeong yeorobun!!  LOL. Our thread seems to be a 24/7 machine. I have to wonder whether any of you sleep. :lol:

A couple of our chingu said recently that they never thought they'd ever say they look forward to Mondays with such anticipation. I have to say it's the same for me. I feel like we have a standing date with Joongi, IU, Haneul and the rest of the cast. How lucky are we? :)

• Like 18

I really wish to know now what will happen with the Hairpin..

We see Wang So with the Blood on his Face - still the Traces from his last Battle - outside destroying the Stones and in Tears. I believe when HS tries to help him there she will give the Pin back to him... But than... Will Wang So in the End give it to her... we see it laying on the Stones... fits well... like he is in Pain but he give up to hope for his Mother.

But I do believe that this Pin will later be the Reason for the Princess to hit Hae So - blaming her to be a Thief. So why is the Pin back with Hae So. Princess hits the Cousin from her Brother... Did she saw Hae So and Wang So together before ...

1 Hour and 42 Minutes to wait...

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

LMAO,  after his threats?? i don't think so. My theory is that she is trying to make soap, so maybe she met him on the cliff coincidentally

Hahah it looks like she's doing it grudgingly if it makes it any better. Lol. Maybe Mean Princess assigned her specifically to wait on the Scary Prince as punishment? She does sit beside him too. Are these scenes from the episode tonight?

• Like 10

Maybe someone already mentioned before..but it's too far to track..hehe,so I want to know about Choi Ji Mong's part in this drama..I know it will reveal soon,but I'm still curious..is he also from the future?and is he in WS side?becauae you see..he's the one who asked WS about his wound when there were noone who cares about it..and he smile when finally the king asked WS about his wound (when he undercovered as CP)...and he too by WS side at many scenes in the trailer (again..I'm sorry coz I really don't know how to insert pics lol..I'm new to this)...so I would like to read about your analysis friends..:) curious curious..

• Like 8