[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, pinkslytherin said:

Would some one please pm me the directors cut episode link please? and does any one know if they will be subbed?

2 hours ago, Amy Tsukiko said:

If you don't mind could you pm them to me as well > <;; ? Thank you!!!

2 hours ago, kookiemonsta said:

Just had to delurk... I'm watching this show only bcos of Lee JunKi and wasnt impressed much after the 3 eps, even though LJK did a stellar job, the pro that he is. May I be "reengaged"? (Did production team openly admit they did a poor job with editing?)

Pls kind souls, point me to the director's cut and live stream? I want to be convinced this drama is worth watching!!

2 hours ago, magdale said:

Can someone please send me the link to director's cut re-edit version. Thank you :)

49 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

Hi everyone, been a lurker here for a while now ever since it's been announced! Absolutely in love with the show so far! If you don't mind I have two questions: Where can I watch the Re-Edits episodes? I missed the first one and couldn't watch the third one because the livestream was buffering too much. And second, what time does it air in Korea? I'd like to mark it down so I would know when to catch it on air! xD

40 minutes ago, Lyna said:

Can someone kindly PM the link to the director's cut? Please and thank you :D

38 minutes ago, luna07shiro said:

Are there already eng subs for the director's cut episodes? Any links where to download it?

PM with links sent to all of you falling-asleep-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 17

@MadraRua: You're amazing, thank you! :heart: 

* v * Soooon, Episode 4, seriously though I'm so glad we were able to watch re-edits on Saturday just because it gave us all something to watch and make the week feel even shorter. xD But man, with only two (?) episodes this week, it's gonna be a long one ahahahaha!

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.gifimage.gifimage.gif

image.gifimage.gifimage.gif

Soo's words hit him really hard. But because as you guys said So hides his scar with his tough front just like his mask.. hearing Soo's words made him retreat to hide and avoid getting exposed, the reason why he just left. So, isn't ruthless as he seems, yes he looks heartless for most of the time and by his actions.. but nope he just don't want to let himself out and get wounded as his old scar is killing him until now. Every word that Soo utters.. is a reflection of So. Her words summarize the most painful part of his entire existence.. He knew exactly that he was send to shinju because he's not loved enough.. he got his most excruciating scar from who? from his own mother.. and now that he's back.. he never felt at home at all.. he's unwelcomed and disregarded. but why does he still insist to stay? Sadly being in the palace near his family is his life.. for him to continue living he keeps pushing himself onto his parents even if he knew exactly how it is.. but what can he do? "Everyone wants to live" including him. On the other hand.. Hae Soo of course is no different, from the people she loved that dumped all the cr*p onto her by betraying her.. From the 1st episode you'll see how she's worn out and was hopeless, she's about to die.. she contemplated but then later realize that she wanted to live no matter what..  "What did I do wrong?", "Is it a crime to live?" ,"Why are you picking on me?" That question's applies to them with the exact same weight. so what Lee Ji Eun said onto that interview is the right words to describe exactly why So and Soo are right for each other and please to have a happy ending :tears:

In my perspective.. despite of all the hardship of So, let's be real.. no one could ever live a life like So.. his cross is just too heavy that it can bury you.. I believe that So and Soo is really fated for each other, that they live in a different lifetime.. but the man above was looking after them, fated them to be with one another.. to heal each other and feel love that they yearn for.

@lisethvr Noooooooooooooo! that's too much *sobs* I bet a lot of viewers were angered by that. as I said what's the point of sending him into the future if he have to let her go once again. T_T

@pwnkl That was the end of the novel by Tong Hua in C-drama version they changed the ending.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, maai137 said:

Please PM me the links as well! :(

Done :) 

Folks for future reference, just PM me directly for the links. That way the thread isn't taken over by link requests. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif Or if anyone has the links feel free to share with anyone else. 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, briseis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES - THANK YOU

urce: http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/

Man I can't believe they deleted this scene, :( I love it. I hope we will continue see more of the delete scenes in the future, what a waste it would be not to see them!!!

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 9

Yaaaay it's Monday!! Gosh I never thought I'd say that hehe.

I haven't yet watched the directors cut but thanks to @MadraRua for sharing the wealth and to everyone who posted the gifs with the subs of the deleted scenes. I have no idea why they would skip that scene...any moments that show how So and Hae Su progress from disliking each other to understanding each other is a good thing! Like everyone I am hoping the production team took notes and are going to deliver on the rest of the episodes sending them positive thoughts and good vibes. 

So excited...hopefully my live stream won't be terrible this time!

• Like 13