[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Maybe they edited the korea broadcast to fit in with Korean audience. This is interesting.

I think that they did that, but unfortunately it's probably too late for them to give them the re-edited episodes to One Asia, etc. Since it seems like they're re-editing the drama, I hope that they can keep things consistent. ^^ 

12 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

it's play after HS send food to WS & they walk together

I see! They just played an instrumental during that part in the livestream. Are you watching through your TV? 

• Like 12

Cut to King.

you want to keep so in the palace?

cp:. I want him on my side.

astrologer choi trying to put in a good word

the king knows that 4th's mum is eyeing the throne.

king: do you know why I send you away?

4th says, they treated me like a hostage, you should know.

king asked him how he is going to help the cp, and be his mum's Son and also the shin ju clan's Son all at the same time.

so: I only want to be a loyal servant. 

King: choi, you said 4th is a help?

choi: said yes, his stars is a help to us.

king: announce to everyone that so will remain here.

cp thank the king.

8th dining with Wife but no appetite.

Wife ask why he is not eating. 8th say dun worry about me, you are eating lesser and lesser, that worries me more.

haesoo walks in, counsin invites her to dine together. So Haesoo sits down.

I heard you tried to save the 14th prince and did some reckless things again, counsin said.

counsin lectures Haesoo, telling her to learn some domestic stuff.

8th wants to leave: I need to read some books, he said.

• Like 23

Ahhh such a good episode!! But also, Hot Damn Shout Out to 8th Prince Wang Wook for looking especially gorgeous and swoon worthy tonight! If I wasn't so utterly on Team Wang So, I would totally be on Team Wook!! KHN's action scenes were really good too!!!

• Like 19

I LOVE THIS EPISODE SO MUCH!! :heart:

WS after talking to Haesoo on the hill he literally became so cute.. the way he talk to her and his smile also the way they bicker with each other.. lol

WW.. poor that guy.. thorn between responsibilities and love but really he in deep in love with Haesoo.. the way he scared when he thought she could die is priceless...

Haesoo just being Haesoo.. she so sweet with everyone and charming.. but kudos to her that she know its wrong for WW to fall for her.. 

most importantly a big standing ovation for LJG and KHN.. they both nailed it in today episode!!!

• Like 24