Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

13 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

Hello Guys. First time posting here. Anyone know where I can watch re-edit version of Scarlet Heart Ep 1-3? Thanks in advance

@luffypyon Try to reach out to @MadraRua via PM since we're not allowed to embed anything other than authorized links on our thread. :)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Can I join here again...

I´m torn... One part of me had to stand away for a while - because for the first time in my KDrama Life all those negative Comments (and yes the rates too) where really able to hurt me a lot and I noticed i got too sensitive for a few Days... better not write comments in that state... I learned my lesson.

The other Part of me needs to be here - needs the good comments - the shared love. I´m so madly in love with this Drama. On top of everything of course with Wang Soo... but I love the whole Show. I´m sorry for beeing absent here... I felt terrible not to know what I missed here. I guess the more I love a Drama and the Actors the more I can get hit. I was not expecting that.

But I´m back and I will stay. I´´m counting the hours again to see more... 

I´m so happy to see that my chingu @bebebisous33 becomes activ here and even filled the Sherlock Spot :D  (do I have to fight for my title now? - hihi - I will gladly share it - I loved to read all your comments).

Welcome back @Mau_Cherry. Know how you feel chingu. The thread has become re-energized and we're focusing on what's important...the drama. Have been sensing a turnaround elsewhere too so I think we only have good things ahead of us. :)

• Like 15

I think that Wangso has more than 2 masks xD I don't remember if it was on one V live before Running Man that Lee Joon Gi mentioned that his character tried to use pretty designs on the mask (or masks? dont remember) to make himself look prettier because the character had inferiority complex and in those times looks were important more for a prince because the people trusted more nice faces and that the scar will make people feel more scared of him. 

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

Hello Guys. First time posting here. Anyone know where I can watch re-edit version of Scarlet Heart Ep 1-3? Thanks in advance

u should  send a PM to @MadraRua

17 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Can I join here again...

I´m torn... One part of me had to stand away for a while - because for the first time in my KDrama Life all those negative Comments (and yes the rates too) where really able to hurt me a lot and I noticed i got too sensitive for a few Days... better not write comments in that state... I learned my lesson.

The other Part of me needs to be here - needs the good comments - the shared love. I´m so madly in love with this Drama. On top of everything of course with Wang Soo... but I love the whole Show. I´m sorry for beeing absent here... I felt terrible not to know what I missed here. I guess the more I love a Drama and the Actors the more I can get hit. I was not expecting that.

Since the negative comments for the pilot, i restrict myself  reading the comments. you shouldn't let these comments to affect you, dear ^^. we should stay  support each other on this thread and stop caring about the hate. A while ago, i went to the W thread by curiosity and apparently the fans have deserted the thread and the remaining ones are holding responsible Scarlet Heart and moonlight drawn for the desertion, isn't it funny?  We think that the drama isn't popular but the fans from other fans think the otherwise. btw, i went on twitter and the french fans love MLSHR, it is full of positive comments. cheer up chingu :D;)

• Like 17

I didn't know of all the dramas, it would be Moon Lovers which would compel me to finally make a soompi account and try to take part in discussions..:sweatingbullets:

UHUM. Please take care of me *respectful bow*

Anyway! I honestly don't get all the criticisms the show is getting. It's not that bad. The only issue that I personally have is the frequent close ups which take up the screen. Aside from that..the show is grand and stylish, with so much gorgeousness to look at *__* Though I wished we got Viki subs for this. Dramafever's subs usually can't convey the feel IMO. And episode one had a whole interaction which wasn't even subbed which !!!

Anyway! I'm team #ProtectWangSoCuzHe'sAPreciousSoul as well as #OMGWangWookGivesMeAllTheFeelsOttoke?! when it comes to ships. Hopefully I ain't the only one..

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, Berou said:

Since the negative comments for the pilot, i restrict myself from reading the comments. you shouldn't let these comments to affect you, dear ^^. we should stay  support each other on this thread and stop caring about the hate. A while ago, i went to the W thread by curiosity and apparently the fans have deserted the thread and the remaining ones are holding responsible Scarlet Heart and moonlight drawn for the desertion, isn't it funny?  We think that the drama isn't popular but the other fans from other fans think the otherwise. btw, i went on twitter and the french fans love MLSHR, it is full of positive comments. cheer up chingu :D;)

Yikes I may be one of those fans that's jumped ship from W..... not that it's not a good drama just that I find this one more entertaining. Thanks for reminding me to call in to that thread again. :blink: (once I watch W for this week anyway)

@luffypyon Just sent you a PM with the links.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Berou said:

u should a PM to @MadraRua

Since the negative comments for the pilot, i restrict myself from reading the comments. you shouldn't let these comments to affect you, dear ^^. we should stay  support each other on this thread and stop caring about the hate. A while ago, i went to the W thread by curiosity and apparently the fans have deserted the thread and the remaining ones are holding responsible Scarlet Heart and moonlight drawn for the desertion, isn't it funny?  We think that the drama isn't popular but the other fans from other fans think the otherwise. btw, i went on twitter and the french fans love MLSHR, it is full of positive comments. cheer up chingu :D;)

@Berou Wow. That is so ironic. And here some of us were feeling so down about not starting out like gangbusters. And the French fans love MLSHR?? I've been so curious about interest from other countries outside of SK and China. 

Thanks for sharing all of this @Berou. I feel like we're starting off this week on a really good note. :D

8 minutes ago, lostmymusic said:

Anyway! I'm team #ProtectWangSoCuzHe'sAPreciousSoul as well as #OMGWangWookGivesMeAllTheFeelsOttoke?! when it comes to ships. Hopefully I ain't the only one..

@lostmymusic You're in good company here as we have more than one ship. In fact we have 3 active ones, two of which will cover the teams you've mentioned, so I think you're good to go!!  ;)

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think that Wangso has more than 2 masks xD I don't remember if it was on one V live before Running Man that Lee Joon Gi mentioned that his character tried to use pretty designs on the mask (or masks? dont remember) to make himself look prettier because the character had inferiority complex and in those times looks were important more for a prince because the people trusted more nice faces and that the scar will make people feel more scared of him. 

We already saw three Designs... and I too guess there are more. I like that. The one he was wearing when he came back looked more like a part of his armour - and it fits well to the one called Wolf Dog. The next looks still like a Warrior Mask.. and the third I ment had even golden Decoration... so - fits better to the Palace - or stayin on the side of a Woman. Those where the three Mask I noticed early... not sure If I missed one Design now...  But somehow it feels like he shows a bit in what kind of mood he was when he choose his Mask - or what he expect from the following hours..

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Can I join here again...

But I´m back and I will stay. I´´m counting the hours again to see more... 

I´m so happy to see that my chingu @bebebisous33 becomes activ here and even filled the Sherlock Spot :D  (do I have to fight for my title now? - hihi - I will gladly share it - I loved to read all your comments).

My dear chingu, we don't need to fight for that title... ;) I am glad that you're back because I was missing you here. The negative comments or the ratings didn't bother me that much  since all this doesn't influence me. You were the one who recommanded it to me and I trust more your taste than the ratings or unknown persons. So you got me hooked. On the other hand, I am relieved that this show is pre-produced so that there is no risk of reducing the number of episodes!! That's the advantage of pre-produced dramas. However, the ratings are not that low. This is only the start of the drama and I believe, the ratings will increase. If not, that's okay too because this drama seems to be popular on the international market. This happened to Healer too.  

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Berou said:

Since the negative comments for the pilot, i restrict myself  reading the comments. you shouldn't let these comments to affect you, dear ^^. we should stay  support each other on this thread and stop caring about the hate. A while ago, i went to the W thread by curiosity and apparently the fans have deserted the thread and the remaining ones are holding responsible Scarlet Heart and moonlight drawn for the desertion, isn't it funny?  We think that the drama isn't popular but the fans from other fans think the otherwise. btw, i went on twitter and the french fans love MLSHR, it is full of positive comments. cheer up chingu :D;)

Thanx a lot!! You know - I was just so surprised myself... I watching since years... I know how bad it can get the Moment an Idol is in a Drama. I read a lot I did not liked - but gladly much more I loved.

You can say I was strikes unarmed.. but I prepared myself well now. And nothing - and noone can change my meaning and my Love toward Moon Lovers. So brilliant... I will try my best to be here tomorrow on time to watch on Air - and I will make for sure  a loooooot Screenshots again.

Yes - I wil try to stop reading the hurtful comments. We will love it until the end... and gladly the journey just started. Crazy - just 3 Episodes and I feel like we are in the Middle... so intense...

W Thread is deserted... omo... that is possible.... Guess I have to check that later...  It was sooo crowded ... even a bit too much... 

Yes - seems like ML hit the Taste from all People outside of Korea very well... I still hope... but okay... I will not write it.... I guess I will just rewatch it (again and again and again... )

• Like 15

@briseis

Thank you for your comments who melt my heart. They reflect exactly what I think about Wang So feeligns and actions. If I had to compress them into a single word It would be bitterness.

Thank you all for posting such wonderful pics and gifs with our heroes.

@bebebisous33 I like your theory about team Yo and team of Wang Mu but I wonder if Wang Wook will be first alongside Yo. To me he seems to be an honorable person. Knowing about Yo conspiracy It would be beneath his dignity to ally with Yo (Especially since his sister has a nail against Queen Yoo). I don't think he will do it not even for Hae Soo. But on the other side he has no love for Wang Mu... Anyway your theory stand on it's feet.

• Like 16

50 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@winwin12 I've PM'd you the streaming links.

Hello! Could you also pm me the streaming links? :blush: I'm really looking forward to seeing episode 4 because it seems like a lot of things are going to happen this episode based on the preview

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Can I join here again..

Welcome back! :) I understand you...you were not the only one that felt that way. It was because we got attached to the cast...at least for me, to the whole cast, by following their activities related to the drama all this months and because they are really nice people. But as meahri said, we are now focusing on what is important: the drama, and not the negativity. ;)

• Like 15

@lostmymusic welcome !  you will see that it is fun interacting with everyone here :) 

@meahri_1 not every successfull drama starts off strong with high ratings. The most typical route is starting below 10% and then double the ratings. Someone  ( i  forget who, sorry) posted an article earlier saying that the ratings will rise. I hope it will be true. Fingers crossed ~

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@lostmymusic You're in good company here as we have more than one ship. In fact we have 3 active ones, two of which will cover the teams you've mentioned, so I think you're good to go!!  ;)

Yaay! Honestly, I've seen so many posts around the internet who were all against the HSxWW ship cuz he's married and all. Not that I advocate infidelity but the time the drama is based is so immensely different than our time and we have to take it all in context. Plus, I do think that Wook and Soo had a thing going on before Go HaJin took over the body. And seriously...Wook is such a happy soul around HS that :wub:

I'm not disillusioned..I know WSxHS is the ultimate ship and I'm really looking forward to them. But right now all the legit feels are being given by WWxHS only. Can't wait for tomorrow when Wook won't be able to hold it in anymore!

...sorry, I just needed to say this all. Been keeping it in like Wook for quite some days now xD

• Like 15

And about ratings..I know it can get SUPER disappointing when a show we enjoy gets not-so-amazing ratings. Often times it can get in the way of us even enjoying the show because the numbers keep on nagging us. But trust me, and I say this from vast drama watching experience, what one needs to properly a show aren't ratings but to have someone to properly enjoy all aspects of the show with. I know the happiness of having high ratings is just another thing altogether...all the positive media attention, the extra perks we get, getting to know more and more aspects of the show cuz of the hit tag. But even without all of this..a good and worthy show will remain a good and worthy show. SH is pre-produced and like someone said it means it has veerryyyy low risk of getting an episode cut. I believe the ratings will increase. The PH/channel/whoever makes the decisions have already noted the criticisms and I'm sure the next broadcasts will have them trying to cover those flaws so it all runs smoothly. There's no point in worrying about the ratings cuz us international viewers can't really do anything about them except to keep the positive discussion going on. As long as the show has us hooked and gripped, the show has done its job. The best thing to do is to block the negativity and welcome the positivity. A happy and relaxed mind means we can enjoy the show 10x better...and isn't that what we all want anyway?

#TeamCheerUp ^_^

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

My dear chingu, we don't need to fight for that title... ;) I am glad that you're back because I was missing you here. The negative comments or the ratings didn't bother me that much  since all this doesn't influence me. You were the one who recommanded it to me and I trust more your taste than the ratings or unknown persons. So you got me hooked. On the other hand, I am relieved that this show is pre-produced so that there is no risk of reducing the number of episodes!! That's the advantage of pre-produced dramas. However, the ratings are not that low. This is only the start of the drama and I believe, the ratings will increase. If not, that's okay too because this drama seems to be popular on the international market. This happened to Healer too.  

Oh yes chingu - oh yes - I did a Dance of joy for that fact. Just the thought they could ruin one Second from this Drama made me angry. And I believe it is good that the Team can just concentrate on there work not influenced by negative or possitive comments. And they did there work so well.

I´m really happy to have you here - and I´m glad that my guess - you will love it too - became right. We really share the same taste in a lot of cases. :D

Yes - Healer was the Drama I had in my mind too... underrated in the own country and a BOOM everywhere else.

Thank you for the Picture of the young Wang Soo - the Situation we both believe Wang Mo rescued him. I was searching for it. I believe the Queen herself tried to kill him to get rid of the evidence of her sin - and of the sign of shame in her family from that day on.

Speaking about Wang Soo be called a Wolf DOG --- yes a Dog is loyal but sadly it needs a lot a Dog has to endure before he will turn himself against his Owner - the human he loved. Fits well for me and his Mother too... he perfectly know what this Woman had done to him.. and he still seaks her Love.

I know a lot are thinking that he still protect her when he killed all the Monks ... but I feel more like he will not let anybode else deal with that Woman. That is kinda his job. And he protect himself too - it can backfire to him to be the son from a traitor.

• Like 16

With regards to Mommy Dearest and the way the last episode ended... I still suspect that Wang So may intend to tell the King  something about who was behind the attempt but it will be privately.  Wang So does want to stay after all and learning WHO was part of the deal

I just think he didn't wanted the CP to know for fear that not only might it cause his mother's death but it could also lead to a breakdown or potential power struggle at court....and that would be a mess after all the King did to solidify the country.

My guess is Wang So will tell the King something maybe the truth or a half lie... but it will be on the QT and after he has it out with Mom. 

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Yikes I may be one of those fans that's jumped ship from W..... not that it's not a good drama just that I find this one more entertaining. Thanks for reminding me to call in to that thread again. :blink: (once I watch W for this week anyway)

@luffypyon Just sent you a PM with the links.

Thanks ^^. It's been a while I've been fangirling into kdrama after Lucky Romance and Reply88. Acting controversy aside, Moon Lovers story is just so beautiful. It's even much better if there's novel version of this drama. What a pity when some viewers only judge from some little cuts video then comment as if they have watched the whole episodes.

• Like 14