[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Great to see you too. I am still trying to familiar myself with the names of the princes. 

I love men on horses!!!! That's why I am here, WS on the horse is soooo cool. love your signature!!

I trained myself with the Names the Month I had to wait :D 

Sended you a Picture maybe can help you. There are a lot - but this one was the best for me.

YES - I do love my Signature very much too. I keep rewatching this first Red Moon Scene... from the first Second Wang So got me - and his Entry hit me deep in my Heart.

• Like 10

damn this scene is powerful.. i mean WW basically told WS to stay away from YH and HS.. i don't know how to say this but in a way WW know YH wanted to be with WS but he do not approve because to protect his sister.. WS actually just grab YH hand and declared that Haesoo belong to his.. it must hurt his sister and he just being a very protective older brother.. when he said he have to be strong to protect his family i think he will do anything for them..

about Haesoo.... we already know that he starting to love Haesoo so when another guy claim his loved one in front of him its just snap him off.. i don't think he knew he will go this far cause WW is the one that acknowledge WS when he arrive and to told him nothing belong to him just extreme i guess..

but its not like WS care anyway... lol

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Perhaps there could be a way out in the end?

HS is transported back to the present in the end.

In the final scene, she is about to cross a street when something catches her eye. An ancient hairpin lies in the middle of the street, blinking up at her in the bright sunlight. She stops and stares at it. She bends down and touches it.

A car rounds the corner and almost hits her.

She falls.

The car screeches to a halt, a hair's breath away from her.

The door opens. A man steps out.

She stares up hazily at the hand stretched out toward her.

She raises her eyes, slowly.

Through a mist, she sees So's face, his deep, familiar voice, murmuring in concern, "Are you all right?" 

She starts to cry, loud racking sobs that tear at her body.

He is speaking, and he is saying something about taking her to a hospital. It does not matter, nothing matters anymore, because he is here now with her, holding her hands tightly, and she has never felt so safe, so safe, and finally, finally, she can breathe, she can breathe again.

Warm familiar arms encircle her. She breathes in his scent, burrowing into his strength as he lifts her gently and carries her oh so preciously to his car.

He reaches across her and fastens her seat belt.

As he straightens, she lifts a hand and touches the faint traces of a scar running beneath his left eye and slanting down his cheek.

He freezes.

He stares at her, looking searchingly into her eyes.

"Do... I... know...you?" he asks slowly, his eyes filled with confusion. "I don't...I don't  know you, and yet...and yet I think, I think I know you..."

"I lost you," she whispers, smiling through her tears, "I lost you a long, long time ago...I'm not ever, ever going to lose you again, my love, my love..."

Wow! You already wrote an alternate ending for us to be joyful about if the real ending breaks out heart into pieces. I'll bookmark this and will showcase this again once we reach the end :D

I like the idea for the ending that it's not Haesoo/Hajin who remembers the time travel stories but it's either WS or his reincarnation. *wishful thinking* XD

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

In the final scene, she is about to cross a street when something catches her eye. An ancient hairpin lies in the middle of the street, blinking up at her in the bright sunlight. She stops and stares at it. She bends down and touches it.

She falls.

Through a mist, she sees So's face, his deep, familiar voice, murmuring in concern, "Are you all right?" 

He is speaking, and he is saying something about taking her to a hospital. It does not matter, nothing matters anymore, because he is here now with her, holding her hands tightly, and she has never felt so safe, so safe, and finally, finally, she can breathe, she can breathe again.

Warm familiar arms encircle her. She breathes in his scent, burrowing into his strength as he lifts her gently and carries her oh so preciously to his car.

As he straightens, she lifts a hand and touches the faint traces of a scar running beneath his left eye and slanting down his cheek.

He freezes.

"Do... I... know...you?" he asks slowly, his eyes filled with confusion. "I don't...I don't  know you, and yet...and yet I think, I think I know you..."

"I lost you," she whispers, smiling through her tears, "I lost you a long, long time ago...I'm not ever, ever going to lose you again, my love, my love..."

For some reason this hurt my heart, ooooh my, oh my...beautifully heart breaking...

• Like 11

On 9/5/2016 at 9:06 AM, Mau_Cherry said:

I can simple love you ... that is exactly the question I had in my mind too - and one of the Pictures I tried to find out right now... Really - not lying - I keep rewatching the Clips... and that Scene got my special Interest. My first thought was on the light side - I was just so happy to see Wang So smiling and playing with his Brothers... but I agree in every Point. I first was not sure about Ten - but after this little Clue I missed before that his future Father in Law will be close to Wang So it fits much better.

Wang Mo don´t look like a strong soon to be king for me - he always seems ot need loyal and strong People around him. Wang So is a very good choice for that. And Wang So is loyal in my Eyes - very loyal.

One Story I fear a bit to see is what will happen with Wang So and his little Brother. We know he will fall in Love with HS too - very soon as we know from the Preview. So it can be that Wang Jung will too hate his Brother for that reason. Coming back and taking everything from him... going against the Big Brother he was well trained to suport. Yes - he will be on Wang Yos Side - and as I guess later on Wang Wook Side. For the 9th Prince -  Wang Won - I had the Feeling before that he follows the Power and Wang Yo is that for him. When the Kids  (ggg - HS and Ten) where fighting outside Wang Wo only stand up and checked after Wang Yo did that - before he jist sit on his side like he was not interested. Right now 9th Prince for me is the Prince I don´t like that much. Even 3th has more in my eyes - he follows the lead and he kinda had no chance to become like that - but he is a smart and intense character - mean - evil - but a worthy enemy for Wang So. And I love there Word Battles.

Wang Wook who seems to be kind to eveyone loose his temper very soon - we know that too - telling Wang So that there is nothing or noone not so sure - i saw different translations - in the Palace what belongs to him. That was mean. So even Wang Wook don´t like Wang Yo that much - and he can see his intensions very well ... he will not go on the Side Wang So is. And yes - it is a good idea that Wang Yo uses his Weakness to lure him in (HS). I kinda believe that Wang Woo never saw himself as the Emporer before - it was always WM or WY in there minds. But the character description draws a different picture. So I will wait and see. Somehow I believe Wang Woo is the best in hiding his true feelings. Wang So hides his Pain but the moment you know him you can see his Anger and Hate  as Pain and Tears. But Wang Wook stays calm and waits... so he is more difficult for me to read.

I agree - those Picture shows the later Enemys on the Side they will stay...

I have just found another confirmation about my theory. We see Wang So arriving with Wang Eun's father-in-law and Baek Ah.

All of them have their weapons which is actually forbidden to wear in the palace. Then we see 4 princes standing together.

As you can see, Wang Won (9th prince), Wang Yo, Wang Wook and Wang Jung.

Spoiler

I agree with your description of Wang Jung and Wang Won. The latter seems to observe his brother Yo a lot. He wants for example confirmations/compliments from Yo, when Yo stands up, he also follows. For Wang Jung, I also think, the slapping by Wang So is what makes Wang Jung hate his brother Wang So. Moreover, he has been brainwashed by the rumors so that he will adopt the point of view of his mother and brother Yo. However, Wang Jung only fought against commoners (episode 3) or against Wang Eun therefore he will underestimate Wang So and Wang Eun. He has been raised as a spoiled kid and has never been on a real battlefield, unlike Wang So. As for Wang Eun, I believe, he will change because he marries a woman who seems to wear weapons too and like fighting too so that he will be trained to become a better fighter.

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

She falls.

He freezes.

Did you by any chance see the original? ;):P

Well the end is not the same as you mentioned, but (spoiler in different color, as I have no clue how to hide it)

the female main dies in the past and her soul get's transported back into the body of the future girl (think she was in coma)
she walks along the street like i the 1. episode and sees the sign they put up in the 1. epi., she was hit by a car in the 1. epi. 
and ended up flying into the sign and getting electricuted.
Well, so she sees the sign, which is for a new museum contributed to the "royals" and as she enters, she sees all those
pieces she used in her time at court, and a painting from a scene, where she severed tea to the 4th-prince. I think the hairpin
he gave her is one of the exhibition-pieces on dislay.
While she is looking at the picture, she cries, a guy steps close and gives her a tissue (4. princes reincanation), not sure is he
says something, but she does not, he leaves and she just stares behind him
-End-

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I kinda believe that Wang Woo never saw himself as the Emporer before - it was always WM or WY in there minds. But the character description draws a different picture. So I will wait and see. Somehow I believe Wang Woo is the best in hiding his true feelings. Wang So hides his Pain but the moment you know him you can see his Anger and Hate  as Pain and Tears. But Wang Wook stays calm and waits... so he is more difficult for me to read.

In my opinion..yes maybe Wang Wook doesn't really want the Emperor position..but when Yeon Hwa said to their mother,Queen Hwangbo.."Brother has to stand by your side as soon as he can" (is this the right translation?I don't know..),that somehow pointed to WW position,though I don't really sure is that for the throne or just for a higher position in court?? or is it means that WW should defends her mother?? I'm confused..hahaha..you're right @Mau_Cherry he is difficult to read..he is more mysterious then Wang So :rolleyes:

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have just found another confirmation about my theory. We see Wang So arriving with Wang Eun's father-in-law and Baek Ah.

All of them have their weapons which is actually forbidden to wear in the palace. Then we see 4 princes standing together.

As you can see, Wang Won (9th prince), Wang Yo, Wang Wook and Wang Jung. I agree with your description of Wang Jung and Wang Won. The latter seems to observe his brother Yo a lot. He wants for example confirmations/compliments from Yo, when Yo stands up, he also follows. For Wang Jung, I also think, the slapping by Wang So is what makes Wang Jung hate his brother Wang So. Moreover, he has been brainwashed by the rumors so that he will adopt the point of view of his mother and brother Yo. However, Wang Jung only fought against commoners (episode 3) or against Wang Eun therefore he will underestimate Wang So and Wang Eun. He has been raised as a spoiled kid and has never been on a real battlefield, unlike Wang So. As for Wang Eun, I believe, he will change because he marries a woman who seems to wear weapons too and like fighting too so that he will be trained to become a better fighter.

Whaaaaa - what is that - do you read my mind... ... I was just preparing something to share with you... this one

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2008.26.06_zps59

Wang _Yo on his Knees...

Right Wang So Friend and TEns future Father in Law is there too. But like his is looks like Wang Wook is not taking any position... The tricky think is - is it a Picture from the Drama or from the Filming... But still - Wang Yo defeated... and Wang Mo the Winner.. And Wang So not wearing his MASK! So this might happen after he comes back with Hae So...

edit: And Wang Mos Armour is a bit different than the Armour from the other - so he might be the King in that Scene.

Have to think about it more...

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the funny part of this is WS and WW is so tense about Haesoo but Wang Jung is the one who get the hug... that's why their face look like that.. wth?? 

LOL

lol...and that might be reason they will be angry with Jung... hyungs are still contemplating what to do and dongsaeng got the hug....:D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Still cuts!

Always love the dresses that Haesoo wears, particularly the colors! If it keeps up, whoever designs and or coordinated should get an award for that!

Edited by LyraYoo
quote images
  • Like 12

12 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

edit: And Wang Mos Armour is a bit different than the Armour from the other - so he might be the King in that Scene.

talking about wangmo. as per king said, he go to war with wangmo n thus create the current goryeo. but i dont know why....wangmo doesnt emit the aura of warrior who have prove his skill at the battle field, but yes sure he can fight as we can see from the ritual ceremony. =)

• Like 12

On 9/5/2016 at 9:55 AM, Mau_Cherry said:

Whaaaaa - what is that - do you read my mind... ... I was just preparing something to share with you... this one

Wang _Yo on his Knees...

Right Wang So Friend and TEns future Father in Law is there too. But like his is looks like Wang Wook is not taking any position... The tricky think is - is it a Picture from the Drama or from the Filming... But still - Wang Yo defeated... and Wang Mo the Winner.. And Wang So not wearing his MASK! So this might happen after he comes back with Hae So...

Have to think about it more...

In my opinion, this must happen before the death of King Taejo. I believe, Wang Mu is still the Crown prince, since he is in the middle and he is looking in front of him. Moreover, his armour is different from the other princes. I guess, Wang Mu must be looking at his father and king Taejo. So my supposition is: Wang Yo is caught, planning to organise a coup d'état. Now they are waiting for the verdict. In my opinion, Wang Yo is sentenced to prison in the sense (he can't leave his house). I think, Wang Wook will only join Wang Yo after the death of Wang Mu because Yo and So will claim for the throne.

Sure, I could be wrong because in real, the conspiracy was led during Wang Mu's reign: Wang Yo and Wang So were both involved. Yet as you can see, the writer has changed it a little so that this conspiracy could happen before Taejo's death (with this scene) and then later again (from this scene)

Wang So will stop wearing his mask very soon in my opinion, maybe in the episode 7. It happens, when HS enters the palace and works as maid (she is wearing the same clothes of the women who worked for the princes (bath). I have the impression that at some point, HS will realise who Wang So really is: the future Gwangjong, however she doesn't know the History very well. She might have forgotten that there were two kings before him. 

What do you think?  

• Like 21

48 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I trained myself with the Names the Month I had to wait :D 

Sended you a Picture maybe can help you. There are a lot - but this one was the best for me.

YES - I do love my Signature very much too. I keep rewatching this first Red Moon Scene... from the first Second Wang So got me - and his Entry hit me deep in my Heart.

Thank you Mau!!!!! 

Oh yes, I feel you. Do you imagine yourself being scooped up by Wang So onto the horse?!! haha. I was so smittened.

• Like 12

I've noticed that when So removes his mask, his scars aren't visible. True, I haven't done a frame by frame analysis of the 6 min trailer  but even fleetingly..it looked like his scars were gone. How did that happen? Since he wears the mask to essentially hide those scars...or am I wrong?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, lostmymusic said:

I've noticed that when So removes his mask, his scars aren't visible. True, I haven't done a frame by frame analysis of the 6 min trailer  but even fleetingly..it looked like his scars were gone. How did that happen? Since he wears the mask to essentially hide those scars...or am I wrong?

we have speculated that its cause of the talent HS possesses with herbs and make up. She does some magic with her magical wand (make up brush) and hide WSs scare.

• Like 15

@atsu-chan thanks for the MV... bring back the memory when LJK still look so pretty :lol:

28 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

Could someone PM the director's cut link for all 3 please? Couldn't find them anywhere ahaha

i actually fount it... but it's in korean.. so stuck LOL...:P

• Like 7