[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

I won't be surprised if in the next episode, in the future, HS will meet her love... the reincarnation of Wook :bawling: In this case this is were this drama ended for me:

they even used the forgetting you song by davinchi... it left me with a bad after taste...no it does not  hurt to love you..stop less nonsense ...i can empty my mind without effort ... then forget you show...:tears::tears:

• Like 5

I think the answer to all these anger/confusion/frustration we feel is from the time warp given to us. We never had enough episodes to show the development of SoSoo love like we did with Wook and Soo. When it comes tumbling down fast, we are left with the damage to pick up.

I, for one, always have something against time warp dramas. If it it is not done correctly or with sharp points, it is easy to mess up the flow and rush every thing at the end. It is either gotta be really good or really bad for me.

• Like 12

This ep was so SAD...HS is very sick...she knows it...i think this is the real reason she wanted to leave WS...to spare him from the pain of watching her die...she knows is just a matter of time doctor already told her she might not be able to walk and about her heart problems!

• Like 9

I'm so tough on Soo because out of everyone, Soo was the only one allowed the privilege of knowing So. She read history; she knows how cruel and ruthless So was, how many people he had to kill to secure the throne and to implement his ideas.  Even when she tried to change the course of history, she eventually found out it can't be changed.  Things that were destined to happen still happened.  My point is that it's not like she doesn't know who So was.  She knows how he is by having been around him but she also know how history played out so she knows how he was. When a person loves someone, aren't you suppose to accept the good with the bad? She hates that she thinks she is or has been changed and she resents So for the changes but she sure has no compunction about trying to chang So.  But  Isn't love about accepting who the person is? She has never accepted who he was. And what's sad is that she truly is the only person who really know So with all his flaws.  She should 'be been the one to really understand him.  He tried to let her go on a couple of occasions but she was the one who went chasing after him knowing all that he was capable of and will do. Yet now, because she can't deal with the reality of it all, So has to suffer more because of her.  She should've never given him any hope like he asked. 

She rather not spend her last days with So knowing her days are limited (in our time it's within a day waiting for So 20). I just can't comprehend that cause if it were me and I claimed to love that person, I would want to spend my last days with that person.  How is it love if she's just thinking about herself? When she dies , what is So supposed to feel knowing his last words to her were words of resentment?  If she really had to leave, The writers should have done it in a different way.  

• Like 13

love is about trust. love is about caring. love is about happiness. love is about loyalty. 

when you start not to trust your lover then the love should be questioned. and all the two years awaiting is just to tell him that she trusted him. but, where is that trust go now?

when you see someone's bad side and you choose to stick with him because you understand him, and that made you his person and you realize and choose to be his person, and when another day you see his bad side again, but you despise him and leave him? where is that understanding leave? 

when someone stand up for you and sacrifice his life for you,   and never underestimated you, and you choose to be with him and love him, but another day you can not do the same thing but still have courage to badmouthing about him and blamming him, where is that love dissapear? 

when someone say that he love you and act as a proove that he love you, and you say that you love him but you act opposite and say that you hate him and hurt his feeling again and again, but you still call this love.... you say that you do everything for his sake and hurt him but you still call this love...

i just sit at the corner... and wondering... what kind of a love is this... 

haesoo yaa... if you want to leave... just leave... if you can't stand for him.. just go away... and if your sickness will hurt him and you don't want him to be sad and you want to live your limited life in peace, it's ok dear... just leave.. but please... don't hurt him anymore with those harsh words ... he is already hurt with everything.. just go...:bawling:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I think the answer to all these anger/confusion/frustration we feel is from the time warp given to us. We never had enough episodes to show the development of SoSoo love like we did with Wook and Soo. When it comes tumbling down fast, we are left with the damage to pick up.

I, for one, always have something against time warp dramas. If it it is not done correctly or with sharp points, it is easy to mess up the flow and rush every thing at the end. It is either gotta be really good or really bad for me.

I agree. The time warps were so many and at various stages, that you forget the characters had growth in between. They start and stop as if the people are exactly the same before & after.  

If they had built up in far EARLIER episodes instead of waiting too long to develop So/Soo, it would have been better.

I just want to see the ending and hope they don't mess it up. This drama is my emotional drowning pool for the year LMAO...it went from happy go lucky in the first couple eps, to consistent death, to now isolation/longing of love...I need to watch Running Man to cheer myself up :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kiinn said:

3. I am sick of this 2 editing version. In international version, the edit made HS look too light/ cheerful when leaving the palace. She even did the 'toast' with BA, I wanted to flip my TV. In SBS version, HS's emotion looked heavier. Yet, international edit gave Wook important line that showed a complete logical closure and expressed his deep feeling to HS. SBS edit, don't have it.

God, my head's messed up real good.

i know i can't keep up with both ...together they make better sense of the scene...and on that same note,I'm happy to know that i was not the only disappointed by the lack of feeling on HS part...I know she is expected to share a  last drink  with BA and  a last talk with WW ; but  come on  girl..the love of your life just left you ...he is letting you go...supposedly you won't be seeing each other (ever again) and you look so happy to part ways...i need her to emote more of a dejected and  grief stricken  feeling ...follow with a brief  desolation in acceptance ...not a shy smile...the actress playing lady oh did better...she was convincing on her love and her goodbyes... especially the last look she gave to taejo...  i felt the sadness in her life experience when she was  looking at the palace...they should have used more of those fake tears ...so HS would look more devastated...like it was actually happening ...she is leaving ...not necessarily cry a river ...but just  more emotion on her part here....then again she didn't even look  that sad when WS let go of her hand...I don't know ...i for once wanted more tears ...so i can  compromise myself  to her cause of how hard it was to leave him...:tears::tears:

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, may6 said:

they even used the forgetting you song by davinchi... it left me with a bad after taste...no it does not  hurt to love you..stop less nonsense ...i can empty my mind without effort ... then forget you show...:tears::tears:

The truth is that I don't want my words to be true. I still hope that the one that Ha Jin will meet in the future to be So. But I will can't endure to see tomorrow another 50 minutes about WS/HS pain and only 10 min of remembrance in the future. It would be like after they broke my heart to pieces they would try to stick them back with super glue.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, soorani said:

I suddenly found a petition for SHR to have a season 2 wow

https://www.change.org/p/sbs-make-scarlet-heart-ryeo-season-2-possible

For good or for bad this drama is really having a great buzz 

Well, I don't petitions will do much, but I'm in for a second season where SoSoo doesn't need to suffer like hell

Also, I'm pretty sure we're gonna get just a few minutes of them in the future so...........

10. Signed a petition :grin:

• Like 2

Too many motifs come to a closure in this episode...

YH

What we know about her

Its very easy to hate her, but  with this episode I put forth the overall arc of this character.

Since young age, she saw her family being mistreated (probably one of the reason why she gelled in with WS as kids because she could relate the pain of being not important), having no respect in the household, thrown out of palace.

Her life indeed revolved around her mother, brother, and herself. And she learnt early that all that matters is who has the power:

- She saw evil queen kill someone's baby and blame it on her mother. The king was helpless. 

- she saw how 9th and 3rd with their strong backgrounds prospered but 1st adn 13th with poor bg did not gain that respect within the court or the household

- We can assume there were ample circumstances that proved to her that its a life or death situation at all times. Alliances/power is imperative for survival for respectful living. AND that is why she pushed for her brother to become the king. NOTE: she didn't plan and plot to become queen but it was always where her brother should be... that shows intense love and respect for her brother and her family. Also she would go to any lengths to save her family or avenge them...

- The fact we are shown eun's death.. even if Wook was not in the picture this may have happened.. because in fight for throne..people die.. (e.g. Eun was the only strong household who could have opposed... and hence got killed)

Therefore, YH is clear that owning the throne is EVERYTHING in her books if she wants to live.

- We have been shown that she actually did love Eun (preparing for bday parties.. or intiial episodes). Just because she is not always emoting or acting like damsel in distress does't mean that she is cold blooded snake.

Judgement

Her conduct can be debated both ways - importance of survival over morality

- Eun death: She betrayed him because she was pushed into a corner and all the ways that she tried or could try failed ( proposing WS being one). There was no other way than pledge allegiance to the king in a way which is credible ( king already had given up on her, brother was unable to stop marriage) .. Its not an easy decision.. BUT it was not a decision made in spite or fun.. was made purely to survive

- Betraying WW: again, family has gone through so much to make her the queen. If she doesn't gain that power then there would be no point to all of this... so she made the decision keeping the bigger picture in mind... It's easier to go about it with a cold face than acting as helpless, left with no options and being forced to make decision looks. ( and when she went and scolded HS today for playing with flowers or how she told off WS for not giving up on a woman when she was made to give up on the family reinstates that it was a tough decision for her)

Like HS said to WS, did you do bad things for fun? Or did you do because you had to to survive?

Also I wonder if YH understands that guilt and regret are the most powerful emotions that can destroy you.  TO maintain your sanity when you know you doing cruel things, is it better to switch off the humanity switch and put up this rude arrogant defensive shield and go about making those decisions.....because you can't show you FEEL .. if you do, you will destroy yourself..

She is actually the most consistent and strong willed character who hides her pain.

Hatred for HS

Her brother had started to change. Didn't care much about throne. HS herself would look down upon YH a lot. WS was starting to change. She would roam around freely and live brazenly (this would have made her jealous).. and basically HS's flippancy was all wrong for her..because it thwarted her survival. Everyone is smitten with a girl - a girl who cheats on her own sister by flirting with sister's husband, a girl who cheats on her own brother and woos WS, a girl who apparently has some secret relationship with all princes... and therefore, in YH's perspective HS is quite opposite of what HS says and portrays herself to be. THUS, igniting jealousy, anger, insecurity.. all of it.

WW:

First mover disadvantage?

He loved his sister to never deny anything she wanted. He loved his mother to agree to a loveless marriage( compare it to any other kdrama.. a rich second lead girl likes the main lead but he does not love her...she knows abt it and yet marries the lead guy by offering him prestige of her family) so that she could come back to the palace.

He fell in love only once.. and when he did.. he was driven by finding ways to give her her happiness. 

The triangle:

He noticed quite early on that WS has feelings for HS (when YH whipped HS and he called her his person.. that was the beginning of the rift because before that WS and WW were actually quite ncie to each other).... 

Now here is a woman you love, WS who is a feared warrior is interested in her.. and this girl keeps telling you that WS is about to become a king.  If he becomes king then no way HS will be by WW's side. The other aspect is WW can't give up on the family.. a sister who is like a daughter. It was very easy for HS to say that they should leave palace but what about others in the family? And ofcourse multiple occassions when she showed that she knows best, she is right about everything, her moral and ethical conduct / beliefs are highest in the world...

WW had to find a stable solution... and he was right when he told her that he wants the throne because these complications will never end..even if they run away ( where will you go to.. all in king's land.. and beyond is enemys)

Therefore, his hate for WS or disappointment with HS over the course of time is understandable. Ofcourse when YH snatched away HS from him, that moment on YH also ceased to exist as that prime important person in his life... she was just a responsibility.

So like original novel remembers him as the virtuous one.. I think he indeed was that.. and was most of the time till the end..

Deaths

Correct me if wrong but WW's plan was to drive Mu crazy and get the throne.. wasn't meant to kill him beyond time. Again from what Won explained to Yo.. it was Won's idea, Wook merely allowed him to carry on! I really don't think he was all in for killing Mu ..but legally get the throne.. 

because WS was his only concern.

Eun- again WW had nothing to do with it.. it was weasel Won.. because when Yo tells him that Eun is killed.. Wook clenches his fist.

Just as viewers think WW is biased towards WS ( started due to HS and has built on).. so is WS biased towards WW ( considering him the mastermind.. which is not true.. Won was the mastermind all along atleast for the matters that matter to WS the most)

interesting points:

- From telling WS that HS and YH do not belong to him.. irony is today both belong to him and out of their own volition.... It has been their choice to throw WW out of their respective lives and choose WS over him.. The people he fought for, discarded him..

- HS  and WW were in love.. yet she kept things away from him ( even Taejo's death... she assumed WW would attack.. assumed the worst of him.. and other occassions when she judged him for wanting the throne)... HS would not communicate with WW on matters of importance.

She repeated the same with WS.. but the big difference was that WS's was a one sided love.. he was wooing her for a long time therefore, there was no expectation from her to 'discuss' stuff with WS.. however WW-HS were in a relationship.. and therefore it jarred him to find her talking cryptically without explanation, doing whatever she wants when he asks her not to, judging him....

Draw the parallel.. when WS and HS finally were in relationship.. even WS got angry over her for hiding things (Eun).. so similarly it was legit of WW to grow doubtful of what HS wants back in time

For WW.. things started to go wrong once WS arrived :) ..  and that's how it has been....so much of pain between the two ONLY BECAUSE OF 1 Woman

HOWEVER,  when WW decided to not protect HS for YH ( and honestly I don't know what is the way out of that... even if your own baby bro/sis does sthg despicable.. is it easy to go against them and let them die?)... He is wrong no matter what decision he would have made!!!... This is life.. and I think nature wanted someone to die that day!

One thing I definitely don't find any excuse in is why he sent BA to fight .. that was purely to kill him

BA:

He has always hated WOOK. Period. For Lady Hae and then whe his loyalty shifted to WS.. then for WS-HS sake he didn't get along with WW. 

But this character is interesting in the way that it epitomizes loyalty. and nothing else. He literally doesnt' care what is going on where...since WS stood by his side when his family was being ridiculed, he pledged allegiance to WS.. and adhered to it... A major reason why he accepted HS ( first because of Lady Hae and then WS.. because she made those two people happy who mattered the most to him... and ofcourse later on the sole support for WH)..

Its a sad love story.. and his overall arc is of a noble, kind, loyal person.

WS:

so much has already been said.

He is the brooding loner! The tragic hero. That's his story.

He loved his mother, she discarded him. But loved someone else.

He did everything even if it meant becoming savage to survive in foreign land.. he did.

His desire to be home where most of the princes didn't recognize him or accept him as a brother. Where father didn't care if he was hurt or not. All of this he would face because he just wanted a family and wanted to be near his mother.

A man he tried to come close to (WW) but only got hate from him as time passed. He tried to be nice to his youngest (Jung) but again got cold shoulder. He tried to love a girl but then she refused him... and finally 'cheated ' on him.

Interesting point to note: WW has been sent into exile adn AFTER that jung comes and tells WS that HS wants to leave the palace. Immediately he finds out WW's confession. So as per WS, HS is not leaving him because of bloodshed or CR.. ( yes she is angry )... BUT WW's punishment has had max impact on her and she decided to leave WS..

This is very telling for WS... and plants that doubt whether HS ever got over WW...

I think the sequence of scenes matter

Jung

Ihave been saying this from the very beginning but Jung is the most 'moral' character and man of his words personality in this drama.

He is always clear of what he wants or what his responsibilities are and that is what he adheres to...

In your face kinds..much more transparent than WS actually .. zero treachery

- he promised HS so always wanted to see her happy. I am repeating myself but the fact that Wook made her happy or how she was before he started spotting her with WS ( and that coincided with things going worse for her)

- unlike BA he never knew abt lady hae-wook-hs triangle. He just thought that Hs-wook were in love and WS took her away. In his books, you don't cheat on your near and dear ones with their wives..

- When he figured out that wook has changed he gave up on wook and took the responsibility upon himself

- he loved his mom.. but would not support her blindly

- Eun was his best friend... and if SD were not Eun's wife..then I think SD would have been Jung's OTL..

HS:

The only thing that irks me about her is the holier than thou attitude:

1. She thinks her philosophy is always the best..and everyone else is wrong ( you cant' want both things, you can't be king.. throne is all about greed.. she never even considers that throne also means responsibility and welfare of a nation... adn a woman's love can not triumph all of it.. or that it even should)

- At one time she says that as long as killing is not for fun.. it is understandable. The other time she simply starts blaming.

- When people she doesn't know die then she is all understanding. When it directly puts her in the spot then the killer is wrong..CONFUSED CHARACTER

2. She is very judgemental and funny enough she doesn't judge herself when she is wrong.

3. She literally doesn't care when people die because of her.. maybe a day of pondering but that is it..

- eun died.. WS made her realize she was at fault.. but then next she focuses on her physical/emotional want of WS ( no self reflection beyond those mere seconds or maybe a day in her timeline), Mu ( no reflection on how such a grave error could be committed)

One trait of HS's is.. she ALWAYS BLAMES the other...anything goes wrong the other person gets blamed..

ONLY Lady Oh is where she doesnt know till date what really happened otherwise I'm quite sure she would be blaming someone else for that death too.

LASTLY,

it was meant to be!

NATURE Wanted it.. no matter how hard HS would have tried or changed her perosnality or characters would have changed or the viewers.. THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED..

Why the time travel happened in the first place?

Why was HS such a dimwit? 

GJ was always going to be ruthless.. nature always runs its course..

people were meant to die..

Because.. why did the time travel happen in the first place? To turn a strong but moral soldier into a ruthless king!!! 

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is fate decided?

Lastly, evil queen should know she gave birth to three great kids.. and had she not interfered I'm sure even Yo would have been as grt as the other two ( we get enough idea that he doesn't exactly like all the plotting, hunt for throne etc)

• Like 13

I will never forgive sbs for giving this drama only 20 episodes, just what sag ruck had 20 ep?mi don't remember any, the minimum I've seen a sageuk with so many storyline get is 24 ep, so why the hell did they give it 20? I guess I sound lik a broken record at the moment for repeating what we said millions of pages ago. 

I just hope the ending is satisfying, with much need explanation, I don't care anymore wether HS dies with WS or not, because right now I kinda feel terribly conflicted, on one hand I want her to realize that she made a grave mistake not sticking it out with him for at least a while, and on the other I just don't want them to die while both still misunderstanding each other's feelings, she thinks he hates her, he thinks she never loved him. I can't anymore. This drama could have went into its final arc in a much much better way, so sad.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Erin45 said:

WS choose to become GJ, so he lost his former self and eventually lost his love.  You can't have everything, you win some, you lost some.  I think the only problem why some can't understand HS is because the writer did not give us a glimpse of her thoughts.  She just wrote her character thinking all of us will understand her. Sadly, that is my grave comment for this series. But my comment is generally on all k-series since there were very few korean series that I have watched wherein women are fleshed out. She could have a good material for HS but unfortunately she did not use it.  Instead, she focused more on WS and theatrics and HS was left in the corner for us to dissect.

Yassss queen Yass! All of this. I really wish we had a few more lines of intern monologue it would have made a world of difference. If you wanna check out a clear-eyed watcher who's not consumed by their sadness for WS, you should read this. It's so good! http://overthinkingkdrama.tumblr.com/post/152546803617/scarlet-heart-ryeo-episodes-16-18

• Like 7

I've been sitting here thinking about what to write about this episode while at work all day, but I honestly think I need to watch and analyze the episode again once I am home to fully digest and give my full run down of how I feel about all characters so far.

There is just so much going on my mind is reeling.

• Like 8

Wow, so many pages of angst and tears. I am probably in the minority but it was better than I expected after reading a few comments while I waited for the Dramafever version. First of all, I am glad HS has finally left, but did she have to rip his heart out and say all those hateful words to him? :angry:  She never said she loved him and instead let him believe that she cared more for everyone else rather than him. She won't believe the worst of those who committed all those crimes but she takes him to task about planting the dead falcon? :angry:Since when did she become such a sleuth when she was always oblivious to Wook, Won and CR wrong doings. Not once did she suspect Mu was being poisoned for 2 long years and as soon as Wook is in danger she suspects and accuses So? :angry: She has been very unfair to So and she better redeem herself tomorrow or I don't even want her and So together in the future, she doesn't deserve him. My heart was so heavy for So at the end when he looked at her wedding gown, I couldn't stop crying for him :tears: LJK showed just the right amount of tears and sadness, no overacting and very effective.

Next is YH. I don't like the fact that she is getting what she wants and that the marriage may have been consummated :angry:, but I am glad that she told off HS (she isn't Soo to me anymore) about being responsible for pushing her brother to extreme measures to gain the throne. I want HS to feel guilty because of her stupidity in warning Wook about So, that is why blood was shed and it wasn't So's fault and yet she still blames him and said that she would end up hating him and being disgusted with him :tears: My poor So, you are better off without her.

Knowing how calculating Wook can be, he may not have been altruistic in telling So about his past relationship with HS. He was probably happy to do whatever damage possible to keep them apart, so naive misguided HS thanks him.:blink:  He just twisted the knife in your supposedly loved one's heart. He probably relished it. However, he may redeem himself tomorrow if they show that he has told So that the poisoning incident was YH's doing, maybe that is why he wanted her out of the room.  I hope so, because he no longer considers her as his sister and she didn't repay her debt but betrayed him instead.

WH's death was sad but didn't make me cry, her character in this drama was really irrelevant apart from driving BA away from So at the end. If there was only going to be 20 episodes they should have not included her character and saved some time to flesh out the other characters and relationships.

What to do about Won the creep. I know in history he gets executed for treason but it may be in the latter part of So's reign, but I hope it will happen tomorrow.

I don't think So is the crazy and ruthless one. It is HS who is crazy to think she can live in Goryeo while keeping her 21st century principles, and it is her that is ruthless in throwing So away in such a heartless way.:tears:

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

The truth is that I don't want my words to be true. I still hope that the one that Ha Jin will meet in the future to be So. But I will can't endure to see tomorrow another 50 minutes about WS/HS pain and only 10 min of remembrance in the future. It would be like after they broke my heart to pieces they would try to stick them back with super glue.

its ok chingu... i understand because i share the same sentiment...and don't worry about your heart...i 'll pick up the pieces for you and we'll put it back together ...cause i'll be needing someone to do that for me as well...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, briseis said:

“I want it (the marriage with Jung).”

Even after 10 years of personal growth and character development NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The level of WTF behaviour from the people So loves is holding steady at 100 %. Hae Soo, Jung, Wook - it’s such an epic irony of fate that the three people who together with his mother have brought him the most pain ARE THE VERY PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES HE SAVED 10 YEARS AGO. His love and compassion are Wang So’s undoing - had he not decided to follow HS back then, they would all be dead - THEY OWE HIM THEIR LIVES.

“If only... I had never met you.”

But unlike Hae Soo, Wang So doesn’t regret any of it, he doesn’t regret meeting her, knowing her, loving her; he doesn’t regret executing CR,... If he could do it all over again he would because to him it was all worth it. Because the life is not black and white - because where is love there must be hate, where is light there must be darkness, where is suffering there must be healing, where is sadness there must be happiness. There are no easy choices in life. Living is messy, it’s complicated and there are always more miseries, and mundane stereotypes than happiness because happy moments are rare, BUT IT’S WORTH LIVING FOR THOSE MOMENTS, IT’S WORTH HAVING HIS HEART HAVING BROKEN FOR THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. Even now when everything seems hopeless and lost, he is still fighting to spend his life with her because he is so used to getting rejected by her, to have no hope where she’s concerned,..

:bawling::bawling:

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, yuhotarubi said:

If the last episode does not convince me of her love for him , then I will not watch this show ever again, what kind of epic love is this ? It's become epic on his side only. 

that's not the only matter ...what happened to ...change history because of love ...she didn't change anything...she  just initiated what history had known...

• Like 6

Ah! Thank you guys for the live recaps and posting your responses and analyses! I skipped around watching today's episode since there's no subs out yet but man, scanning all your recaps and analyses...

I don't know the full extent of Hae Soo's justifications are for leaving in this episode but I understand she has to leave since her departure is like a crux of the SoSoo progression. However, in the c-version the events leading up to RX's decision to leave are more justified and sound to me so I understand all the frustration with Hae Soo today given her behavior and rationale. I mean Wook killed Mu which lead to Yo on the throne and Yo pretty much killed Eun having forced So's hand. I feel like 4th was much more "brutal" in the manner in which he ruled compared to So. Maybe I'm a weirdo but my main  gripe with Hae Soo is her crying face whenever something ends up terribly wrong with her relationship with So. I wished she'd contort her face more or break composition whenever she's crying in the aftermath of So's wake but nah, it's always just slightly sad and defeated?? I don't know man. Maybe she'll give us some good water works in tomorrow's episode. I'm just numb now.  

numb_zpsj1bjwtsg.gif

• Like 11