[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

let me add... the scene where they eating in silence after YH and WW confrontation with each make me want to slam my head... i mean you have a chance to talk about it and figuring it out together but they just want to protect each other end up hurting each other...

and yes they love each other but seriously they are lack in term communication and trust issues... its not WW or CR that destroy their relationship..

to be honest they BOTH destroy it together...

Agree!!! totally agree!!!

That is why I also agree with adnana... Whatever the outcome HS/WS need to talk. Because the decision that they make will impact to both of them, not only himself/herself.

So, if they regret at the end.... I would not be surprised

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, whyo said:

Agree!!! totally agree!!!

That is why I also agree with adnana... Whatever the outcome HS/WS need to talk. Because the decision that they make will impact to both of them, not only himself/herself.

So, if they are regret at the end.... I would not be surprised

they act like they know what each other need and act upon the fact that they are protecting each other but to be honest they only destroying each other trust and love... its hopeless cause they will act like that until the end that result in their separation...

and the regret and guilt will eat them both.. Su with regret of leaving him and missing him each day... So with regret and guilt for not trusting her when he should have...

its a doom relationship for me...

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, violet90 said:

they act like they know what each other need and act upon the fact that they are protecting each other but to be honest they only destroying each other trust and love... its hopeless cause they will act like that until the end that result in their separation...

and the regret and guilt will eat them both.. Su with regret of leaving him and missing him each day... So with regret and guilt for not trusting her when he should have...

its a doom relationship for me...

And we are doomed here lol. 

But this is why I love this show very much. It really happen in real life :tears::tears: 
Both of them avoid the tragedy but it getting worse because they never solve anything... they always avoiding. sigh

Thank you so much @riuenu I really need happy pills :blush:

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Adnana said:

@violet90 Oh, I didn't mean that Soo should tell So about Jung, not at all. It's not explicit in the sentence you quoted, because I'd already written about this in previous posts, but what I was saying is, I wanted Soo to tell So first that she was leaving him, before she told anyone else. It's their relationship, their personal issue, so they should discuss it first before involving outsiders, right?

This is what I wrote before:

You see? I wanted Soo to go to So and tell him, "I want out of the Palace. Let me go." I wanted her to explain her reasons and give him the benefit of the doubt, that when So saw that Soo was in earnest, that she couldn't live there anymore, that she wanted to be free etc.--that he would willingly let her go himself.

So basically, the fact that Soo is already sending for Jung before talking to So even once, banking on needing Jung's help to get away from So, implies that she does not trust So to follow her wishes. And she may be right--I don't expect So to let Soo go easily--but the right thing to do would still have been for Soo to hash this issue out with So and try at least once to make her wishes clear before calling in outside help.

And you know what?  I bet anything So would've let her leave too if she did ask him. All So care about is her happiness. Hasn't he proved this to her since he volunteered to help her escape from marriage to the rich old man with many sons? Time after time, he told her he wanted her to experience freedom and not be controlled by others.  Time after time he has offered to give her just that. He is possessive and tells her she is his person and she can't leave him and blah blah blah. But even if So says things like that, if Soo hashed it out with So before calling in outside help especially help from a brother who tried to overthrow So, I really do think if she communicated to him her unhappiness, he would do what would be in her best interest. After all, that's what he has always tried to do for her, even going as far as breaking up with her to keep her safe even when that was the very last thing he wanted to do. If only Soo could've remembered all these times. But I guess in her mind, she somehow justifies not talking about it to So about it as ok even though obviously she did not appreciate So punishing CR without discussing it with her first. 

And So, of all people, I'd expect, should understand that you can't make anyone love or stay with you if they don't want too.  Just look at his mommy issues.  He couldn't force mommy to love him no matter what he did. He would've understand and would've let her go. And maybe if it worked out this way, they could've remained friends outside the palace. And there wouldn't be so much bitterness between them. 

If only both of them were better communicators before episode 19 hit the walls.  No amount of communication will help anymore once So finds out she asked Jung for help and She once loved WW enough to almost married him.  So is going to be so heartbroken when he hears from WW how much So did love him. So is going to be even more shattered when he finds out that Soo had gone to someone else for help because he's such a monster. I keep reading about how people understand that Soo has had enough and has been through hell so they understand why she would want to leave and they hope So suffers terribly when Soo dies, but no one is thinking that So is suffering and has feelings too.  How many times does he have to prove himself to her? How many times can a person be rejected (as a man, as a protector, as a person) before he turns into an animal that everyone keeps on saying he is?  If you hear that everyday of your life by everyone, you start to believe it.  

I have a love/hate thing going on with this drama. 

• Like 22

@vwj1

So is suffer more than Su is for me in the palace.. he keep sacrifice again everything that he ever wanted even when he got the throne.. he letting go Su because he need to secure the throne and Su is slipping from his hand.. i know this cause you can see his defeated eyes when he talk to BA that in this wold he only have Su and BA and now Su look at him like a monster.. everyone pushing him to be the monster and i really feel sad knowing that throne will actually push a person like that.. BUT now So is going to vengeance spree.. he will punish everyone that make him do thing that he don't want to do.. he will go as far as he can cause now he have a power from YH clan...

his suffering is being channel into the way him dealing with people as a king and this way will hurt Su as a collateral damage.. everything bad that So will do as a king will put Su the burden that she will blame herself again for everything.. they both will keep suffering if they stay together and you maybe think its unfair for her to leave So after making promises but its unfair for him too if he think that no matter what she feel she have to stay with him cause right now Su feel miserable..

the only fair thing to do is make them broke up and leave each other and suffering without each other... its a cruel thing but in order to not making they hurt each other its the only choice.. cut the ties and be on your own if the relationship is damaging both of you... and right now it is...

• Like 14

2 hours ago, kiinn said:

Thank you!

I'm glad to find like-minded friend here, :P.  Yes, i think if that happens, they must be ready for some blood shed in SBS headquarters.

I laugh out loud at Jung's sideburns LOL Yes! I hope drama writers would just stop being masochist for a moment and give us sweet candies. Life is already hard, my dear. 

I watched the running man episode , and I think it's hilarious, LOL.  LJK was very skinny though, what a difficult life for actors! It's a pity he didn't appear much in varieties, I think his theatrical personality is very funny and perfect for entertainments. I think I watch King and Clown in my college years, but totally forget about it now, I guess I definitely need a re-watch :D

Spoiler

Have you watched him in KFN, a military channel?his own variety show (got cancelled after 1 episode though).boy,ain't he hot in his uniform.lots of smile there. And there's a documentary about his military life too.say hello to captain LJK there ;)..btw,I watched it in youtube..

• Like 11

I was scrolling down on tumblr when I saw the post of moosiestyle: (sorry if already posted)

Theory about the Ending of Moon Lovers

I think HS is gonna open her eyes in the present day and when she looks up she’ll see So and he is giving resuscitating her, because she was drowning.  

OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I'VE READ THIS.

If this will happen I will be the happiest person in the world :glasses: Writer-nim please do this ~~

• Like 12

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

@vwj1

So is suffer more than Su is for me in the palace.. he keep sacrifice again everything that he ever wanted even when he got the throne.. he letting go Su because he need to secure the throne and Su is slipping from his hand.. i know this cause you can see his defeated eyes when he talk to BA that in this wold he only have Su and BA and now Su look at him like a monster.. everyone pushing him to be the monster and i really feel sad knowing that throne will actually push a person like that.. BUT now So is going to vengeance spree.. he will punish everyone that make him do thing that he don't want to do.. he will go as far as he can cause now he have a power from YH clan...

his suffering is being channel into the way him dealing with people as a king and this way will hurt Su as a collateral damage.. everything bad that So will do as a king will put Su the burden that she will blame herself again for everything.. they both will keep suffering if they stay together and you maybe think its unfair for her to leave So after making promises but its unfair for him too if he think that no matter what she feel she have to stay with him cause right now Su feel miserable..

the only fair thing to do is make them broke up and leave each other and suffering without each other... its a cruel thing but in order to not making they hurt each other its the only choice.. cut the ties and be on your own if the relationship is damaging both of you... and right now it is...

I agree with you.  They definitely should not remain together. I just wished they handled the way they are going to part from each other differently.  I don't believe So has changed so much that he would not consider Soo's request to leave if she had asked him right after CR's death. That way they and us the viewers will not be so bitter about their separation.  But again that would probably be less fun for me since this drama has turned me into such a masochist.  

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

The latest bts of IU and LJG: Is LJG really attracted to IU? Coz he keeps on messing with his lines whenever they were rehearsing an intimate/passionate scenes together. He's so cute. I guess he can't resists the lovely charms of our IU-ssi ^_^ 

Yes he is LOL

• Like 16

When Wang So asked Hae Soo...did you want to marry with Wook? Hae Soo honestly answer Yes. They already promised not lie to each other. I really don't like how they made changing of Wang So after all struggles they been through for their love. He forgot all his words and promise to Hae Soo, and what Hae Soo done for him, vice versa. Wang So is lose, argghh...i hate it so much with wedding scene Wang So and that snake, Hae Soo wore wedding dress alone, Wang So didn't push himself to meet up with Hae Soo after his wedding, stupid negotation between Wang So and that snake. What kind of writer want give to us, creativity in story?! I don't like the writer put snake YH as culprit who destroy their relationship and in the end she still as happy queen?! It's too hurt for Hae Soo... :(

Woman fade problems use their feeling and man use their logic. In the end, woman always get hurt first....man?! regret only for 6 years :crazy:

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, n00nk3y said:
  Hide contents

Have you watched him in KFN, a military channel?his own variety show (got cancelled after 1 episode though).boy,ain't he hot in his uniform.lots of smile there. And there's a documentary about his military life too.say hello to captain LJK there ;)..btw,I watched it in youtube..

He does look good in uniform 

• Like 10

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  Yay~!  I wanted to post about this week's episodes earlier, but something annoying called "my real life" got in the way of my SCR addiction this week. :P

@akinahana89  First off, thanks so much for putting together the Scarlet Heart Ryeo Project!

After last week's chaos with SBS's cancellation, leaked video, etc... and then reading one spoiler that WS left HS for 3 years in episode 16, I thought my sanity would not be able to take all the heartbreak, so I decided that maybe it would be better to just binge watch the last 4 episodes.  To take my mind off SCR last weekend, I even binged watched LJG's "2 Weeks" and SCR's rival drama "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds," but alas nothing can compare to SCR and I have no willpower against LJG.  So here I am again along with everyone else hanging from this week's cliffhanger. :sweatingbullets:

After watching this week's episodes, I realized TWO things:

1. LJG should really play a villain in his next drama.  Maybe like how Go Kyun Jung played Mi Shil in Queen Seon Deok.  I'm so used to seeing him as the hero (which is fine), but I think he could play a smexy wicked villain just as well.  If I cannot get cute OTP moments anymore, then let's see how wicked King Gwangjong can get.

2. HS gets a lot of criticism, but I realized that she is a really good character after all.  A lot is thrown at the poor girl... not only all the palace politics, but even those crazy visions as well.  And even though she tries to do things with integrity and not hurt anyone, she always ends up with the short end of the stick. :(

We all know that WS did so many things for HS (drinking poison, trying to protect her, etc.), but I also think that HS has done a lot for WS as well.  She helped him cover his scar, pronounced him king after WY died, etc...  So I think they are both equal contributors to the relationship.  But in the end, WS got what he wanted (king), but poor HS still hasn't got (and will never get) what she wants - to be married to the one she loves. :tears:

On that note, it will make me really disappointed if WS pushes her away after he finds out about HS and WW's past relationship.  Some mentioned that she should have been honest to WS about WW earlier.  However, I feel that she was never dishonest to WS.  HS did tell WS that she loved someone else.  And in reality, she has no obligation to tell WS - especially when he first threatened to "kill" that person. :o  In addition, WS never told HS about the CP's daughter or YH.  HS always found out from a different source. Yet, when HS found out, she STILL did not abandon WS for this reason.  Therefore, I will be so sad if WS cannot be understanding of this as well.  When you choose to love someone, you should accept that person "as is" with their past and all.  If WS even THINKS of sleeping with YH just to hurt HS, that is crossing the line.:angry:

In episode 18, I understand that CR's death was justified. But, I do think HS's initial anger with WS was justified as well.  I loved that even WS was startled by her anger as it showed him that even though he king, she won't just idly stand by his side no matter what. I think in the end HS understands CR needs to be punished, but she still stands behind her belief that no one should be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment. Sometimes, we wonder when a heroine falls in love, they lose their backbone.  But, I'm glad she showed her true feelings to WS here.

Finally, if we can't have a happy ending for HS and WS, then I'm looking forward to next week when WS finds out HS has a way to leave him. When she's gone, only then he will fully understand the consequences of sacrificing her for the throne.  I think during his reign as king, he has started to take her for granted... always believing she will wait for him whether he comes to see her or not.  In the next preview, we see him telling her "I never want to see you again."  Well, buddy... be careful what you wish for.  I'm looking forward to WS's reaction when he finds out she has a hidden card to leave him - and in a way he could never have predicted.  Then, hopefully, he will truly regret caving in and marrying YH instead of his one true love. 

• Like 24