[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

52 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Same here.I really liked their interactions from the beginning that is why I hate Wook and the Wook-Soo episodes because if it wasn't for him, the attraction between So and Soo would have blossomed from that first meeting.  They were definitely attracted to each other from the beginning, they just didn't know it until too late :tears: I want to re-edit the whole drama for myself taking out the Wook-Soo equation and any other unnecessary and distracting scenes, that will be my Christmas present to myself :lol:

Same with me i also hated wook from the beginning episode..because why a man who have a beutiful wifes(Lady Myunghee) flirt with another girl..And its true!if there isn't any wooksoo our OTP probably would have blossomed

If You've finish to re-edit the drama, can You post It in yt or share the link to us?

• Like 9

Wow! This thread has been exploding with posts and I'm basically 40 pages behind. 

Anyway for those whose heart has been shattered to million pieces and looking for healing as well as those who has been shipping WS x horsey, here is a video I stumbled upon in youtube.

• Like 19

Random thought.

But it just hit me that Soo will wake up as Ha Jin in the present day from her coma and will have amazing hanja knowledge, she will have at least university level knowledge of literature, impeccable calligraphy and exquisite tea brewing skills.

Is this how some people wake up from comas fluent in another language? They travelled to a different time/place/era :sweatingbullets:?

• Like 24

1 minute ago, gihwayujo said:

Random thought.

But it just hit me that Soo will wake up as Ha Jin in the present day from her coma and will have amazing hanja knowledge, impeccable calligraphy and exquisite tea brewing skills.

Is this how some people wake up from comas fluent in another language? They travelled to a different time/place/era :sweatingbullets:?

And she'll look across and see So smiling at her...he rescued her from the lake! And it happened just an hour ago!

• Like 15

Lol my mom just ask me about what maybe would happen next episode in Scarlet Heart Ryeo and why Hae Soo give that hair pin to Baek Ah to pass to King Gwangjong? I was kinda lol because my mom never interested in K drama like this before.  So I have to explain to my mom... No she didn't ask Baek Ah give that Hair Pin to Gwangjong but Jung ;)

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, xinghua said:

Wow! This thread has been exploding with posts and I'm basically 40 pages behind. 

Anyway for those whose heart has been shattered to million pieces and looking for healing as well as those who has been shipping WS x horsey, here is a video I stumbled upon in youtube.

This was from Joseon Gunman. He trained for that drama

• Like 14

Not too sure has this been posted....so fast..already 9 weeks...I really not willing to let all the casts go...

Yes...our drama really ending soon...here are all the cast...telling us....the drama is ending....:bawling:

credit to IUteamstarcandy for the eng sub

• Like 20

guys, if it was baek ah that hae soo loved and she didn't like lose feelings or anything, do you guys really think wang so would let her go? he mentioned at the beach, as long as its not baek ah, he might kill the guy she loves. What do you guys think would be his decision if it was really baek ah? As for me, I'm not sure he would be okay with it even if it was baek ah, he might still "steal" her from him forcefully, but idk, maybe he would also let them be happy together but stay away from their lives. :phew:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

And she'll look across and see So smiling at her...he rescued her from the lake! And it happened just an hour ago!

She'll stare at him and he'll say, "Don't you remember, darling, we went to the lake, you tried to rescue a kid and you fell in, and I jumped in and rescued you. Thank God you're all right." And the doctor will come in and say, "Oh, Mrs So, you're awake...your husband was so worried about you." And So will hug her tight in front of the doctor and say, "Don't you ever, ever do such a thing again...you leave the rescuing to me from now on.." And she'll hug him back and cry. Because it was all a long nightmare she had when she was unconscious.

I'm desperate I know.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

I got mine 2 weeks ago. Since then, I will listen to his voice every nite before go to sleep. :love::love:

Seriously???? 

Oh dear. I think i have to booked it right away. 

Just thinking about LJG voice whispering through my ears, makes my heart flutter. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

Just thought of this in reflection of HS leaving the palace: 

Hae Su has always believed to protect what you want, you must pay the price. She said this when she cut her wrists to avoid marrying King Taejo. She specifically says it to Lady Oh, who understands more than any of the men in the palace, how truly alone the women are. We are effectively seeing the same scenario play out there with her leaving the palace. Hae Su is saving herself. Hae Su says to WS after she enters the palace and he grabs her wrists where she had sliced it with a vase:

WS: "If the cut were a little deeper, you would have died."

HS: "I didn't die."

WS: "Do you know what it's like to live with a scar on your body? Are you happy to be a court lady? You may never step outside of this palace again. Are you excited? Why did you have to go so far? Why didn't you just marry the King then?"

HS: "I don't know! I just don't! If you can't do anything, just close your eyes and enter the King's room. That's what I told myself. I just couldn't do it. No one can save me except myself. That's what I thought and that's why I did it."

Here, she is clearly saying to Wang So that she will not become a different person just so she can live. She would rather die than become someone she cannot see herself being (that is the King's woman). Here again, she says: "No one can save me except myself."

This is how I read that blood letter scene: 

Hae Su reads CR's letter and recognizes that she is no longer the same person as before. There is absolutely nothing left for her in the palace. She has compromised too much of herself by becoming the King's woman (which is precisely why she cut her wrists back in ep 7). She is caged, physically by the decrees of the palace, and mentally by her love for Wang So. 

While Jung is going to be the person to take her out of the palace, she is the one who has initiated all the motions. Again, Hae Su is saving herself. She is cutting her wrists again, except this time, it's cutting of ties with Wang So. I see this as the same action. She no longer recognizes herself. She must save herself. Will she suffer without Wang So? Absolutely. But this is what I admire about Hae Su. She recognizes when she's lost herself and she recognizes that she is the ONLY one who can save herself. I think her leaving has the added benefit that she will no longer be a pawn to be played by Wang So's enemies. But She's also choosing herself. And I love that. 

I love this x1000!!!! 

The scene where So promises to make Yeon Hwa HIS ONE AND ONLY QUEEN and QUEEN MOTHER happens BEFORE the scene with Soo and Baek Ah.

I saw it as So condemning Soo to a lifetime of grievances! Making Yeon Hwa his only queen and promising her that her son will be the crown prince gives her so MUCH more power over Soo!

Can you imagine living with such a EVIL, HEARTLESS, UNDERHANDED SNAKE who hates you? Who'll probably torment you endlessly? Who will stop at nothing to get rid of you? And knowing you have no status....no family....ABSOLUTELY NO POWER to fight her off.......(think of Lady Oh and Queen Yo. King Taejo LOVED Lady Oh but that didn't protect her from the evil clutches of Queen Yo!)

And Yeon Hwa is only ONE person!....Imagine all of So's other enemies who will come after you and cause harm to you or him!....

i just can't sentence Soo to that kind of life.

So in the next scene with Soo telling Baek Ah she's willing to leave with Jung....

I was like "Yes! Save yourself and get away!"

• Like 13

A little intermezzo and really off topic, I was browsing some articles and found this picture of actor Jo Jeong Seok dressing like a drag queen, and he looked pretty similar to Lady Oh (Woo Hee Jin)!! Look at this! Look at this! (pics in spoiler, I included what he looked like normally too)

Spoiler

I was thinking the first pic was her, but then I read the article...my mind was blown! Hahahaha... :D

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, xinghua said:

Spoiler

He's one of few actors that can ride a real horse and LOOK GOOD on it. 

It's just like watching a knight riding a horse in shining armour. ((ah well....))

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Sorry i couldn't remember who has shared this video before. Thank you for share it also who made this :heart: so please take a look again... 

:tears: I'm so sad remember all those words from our beloved Wang So and Hae Soo :bawling:  

Wang So "i love you"

Hae Soo "next time, don't forget it"

Wang So "i will never let you go"

thanks for sharing this MV, watching this now...give me a bittersweet feeling..but I used 2 pieces of tissue already,,,,oh man...

All the promises made are all captured in this MV..how come these promises doesnt seem so sweet anymore

Especially the "So, how can I live without seeing you" on top of what you had mentioned above, I must be crazy enough to cry while watching this...

• Like 6

I have another crazy idea about the back-to-present ending:

HS woke up at someone doing CPR for her. Guess who? It's Ji Mong in that homeless man form just like the first time she met him :mellow:! And JM says:"Happy coming back Ms HS! Thank u for your support! King Taejo hired me to transport you back to Goryeo to assist 4th prince in getting the throne with your excellent makeup skill. Now your mission is accomplished, his majesty would like to reward you with shares of biggest names in cosmetics industry, specially purchased by the offsprings of GJ king in the name of Go Ha Jin." 

And she lives happily ever after. :P

• Like 13

I know a lot of people here have complains about hae soo as a lover, but I see something in her that doesn't require words, like her words. The feeling I get from her is that she loves wang so like crazy. IU must be really good at acting, because her tone, her eyes speak a million words to me. She's mesmerized by wang so in a way i never saw with wook. She respects him, looks up to him, depends on him and nurtures him like he's her child at the same time. I don't know if its just me who sees that, its why I'm quite satisfied with the love story, before she fell for him I was worried like many that it'd seem like a rebound, but it doesn't, in fact in some parts I feel she loves him more than he loves her, her eyes, just look at how she looks at him, and how she thinks of him. Without everyone, she can be happy, even if she cares about everyone, but with everyone and without him, she will NEVER be happy. They have a lot of misunderstandings and all, and personality clashes, but I do not doubt or question how much love she has for him, its a whole lot. Believe in the ship! :blush:

• Like 18

Chingus..m not really trying to break ur hearts..but look at this pic..look WS's hair..it looks same as the style before he became GJ..does it mean that this kiss is an old Pic(May be forced kiss BTS?) ..please prove me wrong..because this is my life support system until next week..:cold_sweat:

CsP4Yl0UEAAwT9v.jpg

• Like 12

@enigmaticangel it could be. because of the surroundings. The rocks and grass seems like where the forced kiss took place. 

3 minutes ago, RaeShin said:

Chingus, what is the name of this lake? And do you have the HD version of pic? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEWyNoDOaK/

So many folks has asked about this Miryang lake :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

FYI, it has been touched up heavily by effects especially the flowers, the actual location doesnt look as good. The filming locations are in my signature.

• Like 13