[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

When Wang So asked Hae Soo...did you want to marry with Wook? Hae Soo honestly answer Yes. They already promised not lie to each other. I really don't like how they made changing of Wang So after all struggles they been through for their love. He forgot all his words and promise to Hae Soo, and what Hae Soo done for him, vice versa. Wang So is lose, argghh...i hate it so much with wedding scene Wang So and that snake, Hae Soo wore wedding dress alone, Wang So didn't push himself to meet up with Hae Soo after his wedding, stupid negotation between Wang So and that snake. What kind of writer want give to us, creativity in story?! I don't like the writer put snake YH as culprit who destroy their relationship and in the end she still as happy queen?! It's too hurt for Hae Soo... :(

Woman fade problems use their feeling and man use their logic. In the end, woman always get hurt first....man?! regret only for 6 years :crazy:

i don't think the writer will focus on how many children that YH and So have cause she did have a creative license to alter the history.. the focus is going to be how So will suffer without Su beside him.. also So is angry and jealous he can't think straight and his way is always extreme that;s why he will let her go on basis that he can't accept her past relationship.. when he broke up with Su the first time see how he said those hurtful word??? this one he will do that too the difference is its real and not just to protect her.... yeah they both forgot their promises now.. its sad...

although is beyond my thinking if YH get what she want after the evil thing she did.. i need the writer to give what she deserve although So can't killed her but maybe he will killed her happiness and will make her regret the day she married So.. this one i wish happen cause after all she the one who still have luck in getting what she want and everyone else suffer including So..

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

He can't hide the fact that he's attracted with her. So cute this boy :phew:

Well, can we blame him? IU looks very beautiful in this drama especially after she becomes the king's lover.

How can his majesty not fall for her (with her big puppy eyes, soft voice, lip biting scene :w00t:) ?

It must be really difficult to remember your lines, right, Joon Gi? :lol:

• Like 20

Hi guys! 

Been lurking around this forum for a while but to save myself from the agony of waiting 3 more days for the final episodes I am going to join in :)

I was just thinking do you think WS would percieve BA as a traitor for unknowingly helping Su deliver a message/ leave the palace with Jung? especially because he trusts him and Su the most? And to spite BA for losing Su he would also take away BA's happiness? unless there were other people who knew that WH was a spy other than the one she killed I can't think of any other way for him to find out.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Well, can we blame him? IU looks very beautiful in this drama especially after she becomes the king's lover.

How can his majesty not fall for her (with her big puppy eyes, soft voice, lip biting scene :w00t:) ?

It must be really difficult to remember your lines, right, Joon Gi? :lol:

Ya, I think LGK is attracted by IU, hahahahah, she is lovely girl.  If IU doesn't have boy friend, I think they will become real couple...kekkeke. IU doesn't want overreact, considering her boyfriend, I think she always be careful what she said. Especially during the interview, reporter asked her whether JunKi oppa took care of her during filming. She said yes and she added up saying, LJK take care of all the crews, not only her...hahahah, please don't be shy.....:D

• Like 20

[Article]161028 [V Report Plus] Behind the scenes of Lee Joon-gi’s crowning

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161028

Actor Lee Joon-gi shared behind-the-scenes footage of his character, Prince Wang So‘s crowning ceremony in the SBS period drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” on the V app on Friday.

The short clip shows Lee rehearsing the crowning ceremony scene. Lee can be seen walking towards the throne, with his servants officiating the ceremony.

In the clip Lee’s co-stars Nam Joo-hyuk and Ji Soo pretend to be reporters and interview Lee on his crowning.

Lee jokingly stays in character to answer the questions. He also admits that he is currently in a relationship with somebody, but he later reveals that he is in a relationship with his fans.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161028

(Naver V app)

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Source: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610281452484454428_2

• Like 11

15 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

When queen yoo died, ws said he will built a temple and spread news how good their mother-son relationship is. Maybe he will do the same about yh, how they have 5 children and loving couple etc but in reality he ignored yh throughout their lives? I dont know how the writer can fit in no love but 5 children story but i hope all of them were adopted! 

Because making baby no need love .LOL... :grin:

It's common in the royal family, that a king to marry a future queen not by love, but for the sake of political interests, and for the sake of a monarchy.

In the past, a king had to marry a woman who also came from a noble family and had a family background influence, such as King Taejo and Queen Yoo, King Taejo and Queen Hwangbo. And also the King Gwangjong (Prince Wangso) and Queen Daemok (Princess Yeon Hwa)
Although there is no love in it, through marriage among noble families, they were expected to give a qualified heir. 

Besides a queen who came from an aristocratic family and as the official wife of the king, a king would have a mistress, who was from the nobility second level, or from ordinary people. Among his mistress, there was usually a person who became favorite of the king, or in other words, someone who was deeply loved by the king, such as King Taejo and Lady Oh. And also King Gwangjong and Lady Hae Soo. 

Because of the ancient kingdom regulations still impose that a king is allowed to have official wives more than one person (polygamy), then like in the Goryeo dynasty, King Taejo has some official's wives (Queen). Such as Queen Yo is King Taejo's 3rd Queen and Queen Hwangbo is King Taejo's 4th Queen.

Nowadays, the royal rule has changed. In some countries that embrace the system of monarchy, the king has only one official wife who also is his queen. And also a future queen (wife of the king) should not come from the nobility. That's what happened to: King Willem Alexander of the Netherlands married Maxima Zorreguieta Cerruti, a female banker from Argentina, King Felipe VI of Spain married Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, a journalist and news anchor, is the ordinary girl from Spain, and potential future king of Britain, prince Williams married Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton, comes from ordinary people. 

But although today, a future king (prince) or King is allowed to marry the girl he loves, who come from the ordinary, the rules of the royal family still remains valid, that an ordinary girl, who will marry a future king (prince) or the king must have a good behavior (no scandal), educated and comes from a good family and respectable (no scandal). It is intended that the lives of the royal family as a good example for the people.

• Like 17

Knock knock

GJ: Yikes! It's YH's ghost!

YH: I'm no ghost.

GJ: B..But you died! You drank from the poisoned teacup!

YH: Nah. I trained myself to drink poison. Just in case.

GJ: You don't look so good. In fact, you look horrible.

YH: What did you expect? That poison dissolved the last of my remaining teeth. See?

GJ: Yikes! 

YH: Not to worry. Ji Mong made me this set of fake teeth. Let me try it on. Shee? Goosh ash newh!

GJ: That's...that's just a DRAWING of two rows of grinning teeth on a piece of hard board!

YH: Ish mushh lighter than thehh slahhb of teethhhh heeh mahhhde forhh meeh from grahhhnite.

GJ: I beg you to remove your fake paper teeth. It's worse than seeing Wook blow secret kisses at me when the court officials aren't looking.

YH: Okay. 

GJ: I can' t decide which sight is more chilling: you with the fake teeth or you without the fake teeth.

YH: Wooh threw me away, that scumbag!

GJ: Wooh? Who's Wooh?

YH: Wooh! I said Wooh!

GJ: Wook?

YH: That's what I said - Wooh!

GJ: Oh, okay. 

YH: When I was in that garbage bin, I could only think of one thing, over and over.

GJ: What?

YH: It is hard to enter the garbage bin; it is even harder to leave. 

GJ: That sounds strangely familiar.

YH: I lay in there for a while. Then I felt something warm and comforting on my shoulders.

GJ: Was it the Guardian Angel of the Garbage Bin, come to comfort you in your darkest moment of despair?

YH: Nah. It was my hair; it was falling in clumps all over my shoulders. The rats had chewed it all off.

GJ: So how did you manage to get out?

YH: I crawled my way to the top.

GJ: With the rats?

YH; I killed 'em all, I didn't spare even a single one. Then I plastered their tails on my bare scalp.

GJ: Go on.

YH: Like I was saying, I crawled my way to the top. It was a long and stinky crawl, but I did it. That's when I saw them

GJ: Who? The guards?

YH: No. The cats.

GJ: Oh, richard simmons.

YH: Yeah, there were about a hundred cats perched on top of the garbage bin, staring at me and licking their lips.

GJ: OMG.

YH: The cats stared at me. I stared at the cats. The cats stared at the rats' tails on my head.

GJ: No, please stop.

YH: Then they let out an almighty yowl and leapt at my head. I fought them off, but there were just too many. So I gave up. I ran.

GJ: The cats let you go?

YH: No, they clung onto my head, miaowing crazily and shrieking and yowling and hissing. Have you ever tried running with a hundred cats, miaowing crazily and shrieking and yowling and hissing, clinging onto your head? 

GJ: I can imagine.

YH: Here, hold this a sec, will you? See the scratches they made?

GJ: What's this...a wig? You're bald!

YH: I told you, the rats gnawed at my hair down to the roots.

GJ: I'm going to pass out any second now....

Wook: O-ho! You are scarred, not with one but a hundred scars! You cannot marry the king!

YH: It's that dirty scumbag no-good brother of mine, Wooh! Which hole have you crawled from, brother?

Wook; Now, now, stay calm. Would you like some tea?

YH: You piece of slime, I'm not drinking any more poisoned tea from you.

Wook: What about a rice ball, then? Yum yum, it smells heavenly.

YH: Well...I AM starving. Gimme  that rice ball quick!

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GULP GULP CHOKE CHOKE SPLUTTER SPLUTTER

YH: AHHHHHHHH...poison...!!!!

GJ: Not again...

YH: You....insect...I'll... get... you... for... this...AHHHHHHH

Wook: Looks like it's just you and me again, sweetie...woo wooo wooooo he he he

GJ: (faints)

• Like 24

I am totally for GJ's decision in exiling Jung. What else can he do with that donkey head of a brother? His hatred toward WS is inconsolable. He openly questions GJ's throne. And if the Yoo clan ever plans a revolt, he definitely will be the leader. He's one of the major threats to GJ's throne. And by exiling him, GJ also fulfilled his promise to HS not to kill any brothers. Honestly, sending him far away is the best way, I don't think GJ can keep calm and act cool with Jung for very long if he keeps hovering around with that annoying disdain look.

And BTW, the Yoo clan is powerful, right? He can go back to them, be a rich spoilt boy and pick up fights to his heart content for the rest of his life. It's not like he has any interest in royal affairs or important work to do in Songak either. What's to complain about this "punishment"? 

Edited by 30orsomething
  • Like 20

Annyeong Eclipses! I just pm-ed my photo to @akinahana89 ! Lol, not in another world have I participated in such project, not after many years in K-entertainment. I must have looked weird to just take photo and went off from the landmark. Haha! I just tell myself I am doing a school project. Lol, what has this drama done to me?!! uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

Anyways, I got over episode 18, just need one or two days got over it. Haha! I move on fast with things in recent years. So for the finale, I think maybe I need about a week to get over it, haha! Now that I get over episode 18, I just can't wait for the last two episodes. You know what, no matter how anxious am I and knowing that it will be sooo tragic and my heart may be broken into pieces, I just can't wait for it to over. image.gif Me praying for my mental and emotional health lol! No K-drama after this, no more watching ongoing episode per episode unless it is fluff, light, rom-com that I can laugh it off,  not take it too seriously and still get real life going. 

This drama should have tragedy as one of it's tag and genre. If they put it, maybe I would have avoided the drama. I didn't know of BBJX before this as well. But tell you what, even if they put it, I will still be watching and get addicted to this drama because the story is so intriguing, compelling, with substance and depth. I can't remember the last time a K-drama does this to me. crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

There is so much I want to say but I have no energy to even analyze and write in-depth post lol. This drama just zapped my energy, emotionally and mentally. image.gif Like someone mentioned before, it is as if this is my relationship lol. 

I see some new faces here who just can't help but un-lurk themselves. image.gif  I was too lol!  Just a shout out for those who are still lurking, we only have 2 episodes left!! Better un-supress the thoughts and emotions, I have learnt it is not good in the long run to bottled up things but when doing so, express it in a good way! 

Lol finally know how to insert these emoticons. 

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 18

25 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Short one-shot fanfic.

Family Time  [HERE @ AO3]

Summary: In which Soo spends some family time with her husband the king and their son.

And, if you happened to miss it, check out my SoSoo pregnancy one-shot HERE.

Dunno if I should smile or cry while reading this. :tears: I like the way you told the story. Some are very particular and verbose when it comes to actions, but I like how you concentrated on their conversation. Keep it up and I hope you write more SoSoo stories to fill the void in our hearts.

• Like 8