[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler
1 hour ago, whyo said:

New FMV by aurorarain 

EDIT: add lyric

Reveal hidden contents

Waking up to kiss you and nobody’s there

The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It’s Hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It’s funny how things never change in this old town

So far from the stars
And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything

From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now

If the whole world was watching I’d still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth

Everything comes back to you
I saw that you moved on with someone new

In the pub that we met he’s got his arms around you

It’s so hard
So Hard

Source: http://www.directlyrics.com/niall-horan-this-town-lyrics.html

Wow! It made me cry! Congratulations! @AuroraRain

• Like 17

20 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@Akiddo I know that what you've written is just a prediction based on C-version and the preview.But I feel as if what you've written has an extremely high possibility of coming true because the flow makes a lot of sense.I wonder if they can fit in so much in just 2 episodes though.Maybe they might omit some of what you've said here.Whatever happens,I want WangSo to somehow know that HaeSoo is not from this era and when he knows,I hope they show how.To me,HaeSoo dying in WangSo's arms has a 50-50 chance of happening.I'm ready if it doesn't happen.It WILL be so heartwrenching but at least it will be more impactful on WangSo if HaeSoo doesn't die in his arms.That's just what I feel.Since I've calmed down now,I find that my worry is not how this whole drama ends or how heartbreaking the next episode will be.My worry has turned towards how much of the story is left to tell and whether they have the time to fit the rest in NICELY.By NICELY meaning that there is a reasonable flow.Never mind if it feels rushed because to me 20 episodes were not enough in the first place to tell this epic story.But I hope that there is a logical flow which will not leave us extremely puzzled and lost now that the end is near.

I am holding out for an unpredictable ending :P The writer has done such a good job making the SoSoo characters different from the C-version that I can't believe that she would give them the same ending. I would be very disappointed if that happens.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, Lampel said:

My friend and I we're discussing what scene made us cry the most on Ep. 18 and we both agree that it is  when HS said to WS during the proposal

I'll be alright...I really am fine :bawling:

How brave HS is for not showing WS how her heart is breaking we can see how she's holding back her tears...

This scene is also extremely sad in the way how HS told WS that she could do nothing for him except to provide comfort only.. The cruel realization that she could not offer powerful family backings for the King nor help him safeguard his throne must have struck her real hard.

HS's eyes were turning red as tears were slowly swelling up in that scene, and you can't help but feel like crying with her.. :bawling:

• Like 23

3 hours ago, gihwayujo said:

My thoughts exactly. Earlier on (like 800 pages ago) someone had some theory that perhaps Wang Moo (who was very fond and protective of Hae Soo) or Queen Hwangbo would like Hae Soo enough to adopt her into their family (Queen Hwangbo was fond of Lady Hae, who she regarded as family and gave a promise but never kept. I was banking on the chance that Yeon Hwa might die because of some crazy botched plan and Lady Hwangbo would adopt Hae Soo to stop Wook from mindlessly going after her and committing treason hahaha). So therefore Hae Soo either becomes Wang So's second wife since she was the adoptive child of Wang Moo (therefore she becomes Wang So's legal niece) or Yeon Hwa dies and she gets adopted (therefore becoming his legal half sister) and she will marry Wang So and take the name Queen Daemok. It's extremely far fetched but it's not extremely implausible. After all, Baek Ah was going to try and get Woo Hee adopted by a good family so he didn't have to present her as an orphan girl of Hubaekje origin. Why couldn't So or anyone else around him attempt the same? But clearly the writers don't want to stretch things this far and give us the happy fairy tale ending we wanted. Haha :(

I'm still waiting for Yeon Hwa's karma to get majorly served to her btw. She's literally the only one who made it this far without any big sacrifice yet. She can't possibly be the only one who walks away from this as a winner. That's too much unfairness for my heart to handle.

Oh yes and Won. He's going to get served too.

Yes that is true, king and queen of goryeo - WS is one and the other remained obscures. Of all characters available, YH is a relative and it points to her rather than HS. Of course if indeed HS be the Queen, there gonna be 2 episodes twist but satisfying ending.

As for a Happy Ending, HS ended up in future with WS to me is not a happy ending but rather a convenient story writing.. We have invested for the last 18 episodes on Goryeo WS and HS story, if HS go back in future after she died and ended up with future same looking WS is just cheating us.. Not sure about you all but for me it is rather unacceptable. 

The only way for a satisfy ending would be making them together WS/HS in Goryeo (Happy) or HS to pass on (sad), not meeting different/reincarnate WS in future.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, briseis said:

Not on My Side

“It was always me who was cast aside! Right before she died she finally touched this face of mine. In all my 25 years of life, I have never had her to myself…You should have said you understood me. - Wang So (EP18)

“Why are you on Jung’s side too? You, of all people, should be on my side! - Wang So

This is not about taking sides. - Hae Soo

WANG SO HAS ALWAYS BEEN BY HS’s SIDE EVEN AFTER ALL HER CRUEL REJECTIONS AND THE TERRIBLE CHOICES SHE MADE, ABANDONING HIS FAMILY TO BE THERE, yet when it’s her turn to support him, SHE DOES NOT STAND BY HIM, she does not show him the same loyalty in return; she isn’t ready to sacrifice anything which matters to her. How would she feel if HE DECIDED NOT TO CHOOSE HER SIDE?! She (and probably majority of the fandom with her) would go about HOW HE CHANGED, HOW HE DIDN’T REMAIN STEADFAST, HOW HE BETRAYED HER,… The truth is that in this moment, Hae Soo is a hypocrite.

I think Hae Soo received a lot of flake in ep 18...on her reaction towards GJ after Chae Ryung's death and the way she tried to help Jung see his mother for the last time etc. Like I have said before in earlier posts, I don't necessarily agree with her actions but I do understand her POV. 

Wang So is not aware of the number of occasions Soo defended him in front of Jung. Jung's stubborn perception of So is deep seated, even though he knows Yo and Queen Yoo had a big part to play in forming that impression. 

Ep 10 - Soo asked Jung to understand So after taking her out by force to the sea. Despite the unwelcome kiss and feelings forced upon her, she didn't complain about So - Soo asked Jung to spare some thought for his brother who never received love from their mother. 

Ep 14 - Jung hid in her room. She said: "Even so,” Su replies, “I don’t think I will be able to take anyone’s side, because I do not wish for anyone to get hurt. I’m going to make sure that happens.” This is typical Soo - who likes to sit on the fence so that no one gets hurt by her decision. We all know she would have to take sides one day. Whichever side she leans toward  - the other party would deem it as a betrayal. Very naive but that's Soo. 

Ep 16 - Soo gave her whole being to So - heart, body, pride and fear. She surrendered herself to him even though she hates the idea of So becoming the King. She wants peace among the princes just like So. Just because....she loves him and wants to fulfil his destiny. 

Ep 17 - Jung berated Soo for taking sides. She didn't deny she took So's side but to her it was a worthy cause to stop any further bloodshed. She took So's side and didn't question the what was on that torn edict. So let on what was on the edict voluntarily. 

Ep 18 - Queen Yoo's death. It is a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation.

Soo literally gets sandwiched between her lover and good friend. The lover who suffered all these years and wants his mother to himself (partly for revenge too). She is well aware of that. But...Queen Yoo still has another son whom she is extremely fond of. Soo is not made of stone - she is a marsh mellow. She crossed the line with So by informing Jung. Out of compassion to her friend. She lets Jung in for a moment AFTER Queen Yoo dies to let him pay his last respect. That is compassion as well.

From my POV, she did what So cannot do as he is so overwhelmed by jealousy and bitterness (again - his bitterness is highly justifiable). She tries to lessen the rift between the 2 brothers. A rift that gets wider by the day. So, of course, berates her for taking Jung's side. In this situation - Soo will never be right no matter what she chooses to do. She chose compassion - the same compassion she showed to So in the beginning when NO ONE was on his side, when he was at his worst. 

Had Soo been a little more selfish, a little more blind to loving So - perhaps they might just have survived together in the palace. But she made the decision based on one of her core values - compassion. Hence I cannot fault her for that or call her a hypocrite in that situation. 

• Like 24

I've never seen the C-version of Scarlet Heart...but I decided to watch the last episode just to prepare myself for what's to come for my SooSo couple...

And can I just say....I am a mess! I cried so hard. If that's what awaiting for them in the end, I will have a complete breakdown!

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I am holding out for an unpredictable ending :P The writer has done such a good job making the SoSoo characters different from the C-version that I can't believe that she would give them the same ending. I would be very disappointed if that happens.

Yeap, crossed my finger,. hoping for different ending..., it would not be a good ending if they end up same  with c version BBJX. SoSoo couple characters totally different from 4thRX,..they are so deep in love on screen, how can PD nim separate them apart because of the past relationship between WW and HS.

They should make WS be proud of winning a lady heart. HS makes her choice goes to him. He shall proud and happy with it.. Why he has to be so angry about her past history.

Writer nim and PD, if you both don't want be blamed by viewers,... more than 2billions, please make a wise path, otherwise you will have your hard time to go after this drama..:angry:

• Like 8

On 26/10/2016 at 2:39 PM, zi4r said:

(Another side note: Who says we need guyliner to make someone evil? LJG is wearing the least eyeliner in this scene compared to his earlier WS scenes but look at that! A good actor doesn't just use sweat and tears for his acting..... snort and drool too! :P Gosh, he always gives it ALL to his performance, doesn't he?)

That is so funny @zi4r Should I keep the gifs? :D:P At this rate of obsession with LJG, everything looks good :w00t::phew: nyummehhhh!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, bluesunny3 said:

I've never seen the C-version of Scarlet Heart...but I decided to watch the last episode just to prepare myself for what's to come for my SooSo couple...

And can I just say....I am a mess! I cried so hard. If that's what awaiting for them in the end, I will have a complete breakdown!

Oh dear, today I did the same for the same reason! And I am broken too...I don't want to see WS like that((( I was weeping when my husband came home, he thought someone died (well, somehow it is true) :tears:

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Where do you go to vote? I can't find a link.

You'll need to download the app to voting (Search for [아시아 아티스트 어워드] or [ASIA ARTIST AWARDS] at Google Play store or Apple app store) :)

Or you can open the site (http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/) on your phone and from there you will find the link to Google Play and Apple app)

35 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Do they have the App for Windows Phone user?

Just checked and they don't :(

• Like 8

3 hours ago, briseis said:

Not on My Side

“Mothers build this for their children? She shouldn’t come to this thing. She should come beg to me! Let go! Let me go! - Wang So (EP04)

“You probably won’t be forgiven. Still, I understand you. How you’re feeling right now it must be so miserable. I think I can relate.”  - Hae Soo (EP04)

“It was always me who was cast aside! Right before she died she finally touched this face of mine. In all my 25 years of life, I have never had her to myself…You should have said you understood me. - Wang So (EP18)

Episode 18 might hurt like hell, but there is so much hidden brilliance in it with each scene and storyline being tied to that fateful night 9 years ago at the praying stones. That moment is referenced several times, in different scenes, but never is it more apparent than during the argument between So and Hae Soo. IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE A DEJA VU IN THE WAY THE SCENES MIRROR EACH OTHER - once again WS is ranting about his horrible mothe, once again HS’s trying to calm him with her touch, once again he pushes her away. Even their facial expression and body languages is similar.

“No matter what I’ve done wrong, she’ll shield me, understand me and tell me it’s alright. The only person in the world who is on my side.” - Hae Soo (EP03 DS)

“Why are you on Jung’s side too? You, of all people, should be on my side! - Wang So

This is not about taking sides. - Hae Soo

However, there is one glaring difference this time - SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND HIM and there is disbelief on So’s face once more, but this time for a completely different reason - and that’s heartwrenching for WS because she has always been THAT PERSON FOR HIM, a person his mother never was; AND DECIDING NOT TO CHOOSE A SIDE SHE IS TRULY BETRAYING HIM. This is not a situation she can keep neutrality! If you love someone and you are loyal to that person you stick by his side come hell or high water. So doesn’t want anything special from her - she is his partner, his lover, his second half, his equal - he wants her to be ON HIS SIDE because that’s what all partners/spouses/lovers do and want. And in his mind, they are partners that’s why he shares so much with her, but even before she had undermined him and his decision as a king when she send for Jung (So didn’t send Jung away out of personal jealousy or animosity, but because his foolish little brother was stirring trouble, questioning the legitimacy of his claim to the throne) and yet he forgave her. SO HAS ALWAYS RESPECTED HER DECISION AND CHOICES, but how can they be partners when she doesn’t respect his?

WANG SO HAS ALWAYS BEEN BY HS’s SIDE EVEN AFTER ALL HER CRUEL REJECTIONS AND THE TERRIBLE CHOICES SHE MADE, ABANDONING HIS FAMILY TO BE THERE, yet when it’s her turn to support him, SHE DOES NOT STAND BY HIM, she does not show him the same loyalty in return; she isn’t ready to sacrifice anything which matters to her. How would she feel if HE DECIDED NOT TO CHOOSE HER SIDE?! She (and probably majority of the fandom with her) would go about HOW HE CHANGED, HOW HE DIDN’T REMAIN STEADFAST, HOW HE BETRAYED HER,… The truth is that in this moment, Hae Soo is a hypocrite.

I love this post. It is basically what i think but everyone seems to disagree and think ws does respect hs. All your posts are true and not biased towards ws or hs which is why i love them.

Edited by ziggy123
  • Like 10

19 minutes ago, Tang Soon said:

Yes that is true, king and queen of goryeo - WS is one and the other remained obscures. Of all characters available, YH is a relative and it points to her rather than HS. Of course if indeed HS be the Queen, there gonna be 2 episodes twist but satisfying ending.

As for a Happy Ending, HS ended up in future with WS to me is not a happy ending but rather a convenient story writing.. We have invested for the last 18 episodes on Goryeo WS and HS story, if HS go back in future after she died and ended up with future same looking WS is just cheating us.. Not sure about you all but for me it is rather unacceptable. 

The only way for a satisfy ending would be making them together WS/HS in Goryeo (Happy) or HS to pass on (sad), not meeting different/reincarnate WS in future.

@Tang Soon Agree with you. If they made HS died like c version BBJX, and HS meet WS in 21st century, it is not considered as happy ending, I am personally not satisfy both of them ended up like that. That s ending is the easiest way for PD and writer nim to close file of all the incidents happened in Goryeo. And when H'S wake up in 21st century, she thought that she had made a long dream. Oh GOSH...please think of other way.

I suspect One year in Goryeo equivalent to one day in 21st century. That's mean she has been hospitalized for 10days... Probably she needs to wait for another 26days for her prince WS to show up....

• Like 15

On 26/10/2016 at 5:43 PM, MAROSA_JIN said:

Lee Joon-gi confirms Asia tour

Actor Lee Joon-gi will tour Asia including Korea, Japan and Taiwan. 

A source at Lee’s agency Namoo Actors said Wednesday, “We have confirmed dates for Korea, Japan and Taiwan, and we are currently negotiating dates for other countries. We will update fans as soon as they are confirmed.” 

“The fan support that Lee Joon-gi receives from domestic and foreign fans is incredible. His fan base has grown across all age groups and he even has a strong male fan base. He wishes to thank everyone for supporting him and he is extremely grateful,” said the source. 

The dates have not been announced, but will be revealed once the tour schedule for other countries has been fixed. 

Meanwhile, Lee will hold a fan meeting event next month to watch the final episode of his current drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” with fans. It will take place on Nov. 1 at Lotte World Tour Super Plex G. 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Hope his meet & greet route includes Malaysia... (if you're reading this Namoo Actors.. please take note!) :blush:

• Like 10