Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I applaud you!!! and I had a good laugh!!!:lol:

You are going to make this their Halloween costume right? :lol::lol:

Sadly "No" ;)
Luxembourg does not celebrate Halloween :w00t:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I've been watching Kdrama since 2009. Never before this kind of craze happen to me. This is my first time a mere fantasy drama makes me depressed, sad & basically have no life beside obsessing over MLSHR. So there you go. I am pretty sure when this drama end, I will have to face a difficult withdrawal syndrome. 

@junejungkiAgree with you , chingu!

@enigmatic_zephy It is hard to let go of a good drama like MLSHR. I have been through this so many time. AND IT IS NEVER EASY TO MOVE ON! unless we have a happy ending! In this case I  will enjoy re-watching the drama,  searching for new interviews with the cast, reading articles about the response of the audience to the drama, etc. until I find a Drama that can replace my beloved drama , Or if I am lucky enough, my work life gets so busy and overwhelming that I have no time to think about anything else. However if the drama has a sad or open end, I have to go through a long period of frustration and agony und curse out at anything that has to do with the writer,  director and production team for ruining my mood ! After a couple of days and letting all out, I get over it and life goes on. So to keep it short, we will be needing time to heal from our addiction to MLSHR :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

how do you folks detach fantasy from reality?

I mean .. this craze.. how will you get over it? I m sure someone would have experience this before with some other drama too? Does it make you depressed to not have people like these characters around you?

Just curious

In my own experience.. The withdrawal symptoms may take a time until its slow down itself. In reality, (which I believe) all of us will having a bigger fish to fry. So, soon or later we can move on.. and keep MLSHR memory into sweetest things.

So far I never depressed just because the characters not existed :D

• Like 12

Wang So to Haee So:  "Let's go.  I'll show you something good for your birthday present. 

Haha! The image cannot be pasted! Whew!

• Like 7

I'm really curious about what happened to the real Hae Soo..how did she end up drowned at the bathing area? Why she was at there? Did she really went there to peek at the princes? Do you all think that the drama would explain this later because I really want to know...am I the only who wondering about this? 

• Like 20

48 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

here it is..i think this is after his King n Clown movie

thank you so much for sharing...and his look seems to be from drama My Girl...isn't it ?

• Like 5

Just now, KdramaSwimmer said:

but his look is from drama My Girl...isn't it ?

Yeah..could be...i'm too lazy to check..haha

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Can someone pls tell me which event is this?She wore the same dress for Press-con..but the event doesn't look like press  con..

It was the reception held right after the Press-con.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Hey guys! Anyway, I noticed something in the trailer which is this It could just be pretty words for the trailer or maybe a premonition of how the writers will change the Kdrama remake? I'm really hoping for a happy ending. A lot of people are also saying that the PD gave hints of a happy ending in an interview. Can anyone give me a link? 

This drama has caused me so much stress I might just schedule a therapy LOL

Sorry ... But what is that the written Hangul in the picture write? I couldn't read Hangul so I don't know.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dea97 said:

I'm really curious about what happened to the real Hae Soo..how did she end up drowned at the bathing area? Why she was at there? Did she really went there to peek at the princes? Do you all think that the drama would explain this later because I really want to know...am I the only who wondering about this? 

I used to think that the bathing area is the river she was drowned at in 2016, I thought maybe along the years that bathing area became a river in the future 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, dea97 said:

I don't think it will be explained. XD In BBJX we never knew what happened to the real Ruoxi.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Yeah..could be...i'm too lazy to check..haha

thats ok.. i just wanted to be sure that I dint miss any of his drama in between so double checked...

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, dea97 said:

I forgot where i read it but the real haee so died of drowning. 

• Like 6